Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 - Travel (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (694885 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (409) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Emmanuelson(m): 10:15am On Mar 23, 2017
Walspring:

Yes of course

Thanks boss
Can we please chat privately sir ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 10:18am On Mar 23, 2017
LagosismyHome:

You are very correct...... i found out about WES when my sister was applying 3 years ago. Our target schools were 5 top schools and all needed WES for WAEC/ transcript for their funding process.

If you feel strongly about the school and they have a good scholarship and campus recruiting for job after graduation why let $250 stop you ... that very short sighted if someone advices otherwise

Please don't forget that majority of these people vision and mission is not like the way you and some people viewed and then analyzed it here because if you chat with them back stage you will understand that e no easy eh in Psquare voice..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 10:21am On Mar 23, 2017
Emmanuelson:

Thanks boss
Can we please chat privately sir ?

Let's give the thanks to God

Send me pm
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 10:29am On Mar 23, 2017
saninwa:

Yea, it's not new. But some schools just adopted the policy very recently, and many are yet to.
So you know abt this and have been attacking me since. smiley

He is not attacking you the way you thought but trying to tell you that not all fingers are equal and not everyone who got F1 visa are going there to study and everyone are not genius like you.

For instance someone who had C5 parallel in his or her waec result and went ahead to evaluate it just wasted the money because the Gpa can't even reach 2.2 Gpa and am sure there is a condition that attract awarding of the scholarship..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 23, 2017
Walspring:

Using it to send to a US address you will need a US visa or master card and our naija card is not allowed only Paypal and our yeye CBN and bank leaders have stopped our card from working on Paypal
Selfish men who do not want to turn around their country for a role model.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Emmanuelson(m): 10:41am On Mar 23, 2017
Walspring:

Send me pm

Pm sent boss
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 23, 2017
Were is warriboy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by DareFadi(f): 10:50am On Mar 23, 2017
Lagosismyhome is currently enjoying time off in Kirikiri NL , except if granted a bail by Justwise

I replied a comment to Vwederian , not sure why antispam bot was not having it cool

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by DareFadi(f): 10:52am On Mar 23, 2017
Walspring:

He is not attacking you the way you thought but trying to tell you that not all fingers are equal and not everyone who got F1 visa are going there to study and everyone are not genius like you .

For instance someone who had C5 parallel in his or her waec result and went ahead to evaluate it just wasted the money because the Gpa can't even reach 2.2 Gpa and am sure there is a condition that attract awarding of the scholarship..

The bold above is getting really difficult to survive with that strategy ...... you can be stuck in limbo for years, Also Uncle Trump is not playing . It still easier to pick up your book, try and read pass the exam and find funding as an F1 .... And then shine your eyes well during your f1 status wink. That really should be everyone focus here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 11:14am On Mar 23, 2017
emmanuel04:
So happy to be part of this forum. Very informative..... Can someone give a comment about commonapp.org coz I intend using them my schools selection

It's cool and very good.. It's like using it for multi tasking
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 11:14am On Mar 23, 2017
snoopylinus:
hello, all
please I would love to ask,how old do you think your WAEC result can be to apply for an undergraduate program in the US. can someone with a 5yr old result apply and what do you think the VO would reason

You are good to go with that and you just have to tell VO what you have been doing since you left high school 5 years ago
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 11:15am On Mar 23, 2017
DeeTus:
LOL. I already forgotten that. There are also assistant undertakers. cheesy Those who cry during funeral which a lot of people don't really know about. They are paid as well.

Those crying offline during funeral are making cool cash gringringrin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 11:16am On Mar 23, 2017
Emmanuelson:

Pm sent boss

Pm replied
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 11:18am On Mar 23, 2017
DareFadi:

The bold above is getting really difficult to survive with that strategy ...... you can be stuck in limbo for years, Also Uncle Trump is not playing . It still easier to pick up your book, try and read pass the exam and find funding as an F1 .... And then shine your eyes well during your f1 status wink. That really should be everyone focus here

You are right but those who get mind still working on such since they believed that their best route and they have people over there who is assured them road to survival series (WWE)
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 11:19am On Mar 23, 2017
DeeTus:
Selfish men who do not want to turn around their country for a role model.

All our leaders in this country are selfish
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 11:21am On Mar 23, 2017
revenant:

Yes oh I contacted one back in February to assist with WES payment, he told me 500/$, I was like is that your last price, He never responded back to me, it was strange though. I later got a friend I didn't want to involve with to do it for me at 475.

Lol.. Maybe you did that when dollar was in that rate buy the facts is that it's not stable sometimes but the rate is 400 or 420 but not sure
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by titoakala: 12:50pm On Mar 23, 2017
Walspring:

Is better you flee and look for another school
noted
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by titoakala: 12:51pm On Mar 23, 2017
Walspring:

You need to go to waec office located at yaba beside yabatech and get this done
aiit thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by titoakala: 12:52pm On Mar 23, 2017
Walspring:

Evaluated high school record is your high school transcript that has been evaluated by any evaluating agency but it is your waec result that will be needed and it will cost you more than 100k to get this done like requesting from waec and pay Wes or Ece fee due to current exchange rate

Notarized affidavits of support is a letter given to your from the school you are applying to or written by you sponsors stated that they can sponsor you and you will take it to court and notarized it and it cost less than 2k

Transfer eligibility form will be given to you by your school or download on their website if you are apply to the school as a transfer student..

There are many schools in US that can verify your waec result online from waec site instead of asking applicant to go and do evaluation unless they want to offer scholarship to the applicants and there are still schools who grant scholarship without asking for evaluation

thanks for d info
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by titoakala: 12:53pm On Mar 23, 2017
ChristoBam:

1)I don't think it's possible to apply to a u.s university with just your WAEC result.I avoided a lot of schools during my application process and applied to Dickinson state university because they were the only one that accepts only WAEC results,but to my utmost surprise they still requested for my high school report cards.
2)I'm sure the Morgan state uni application for international students has closed since last month.
will flee too
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 1:03pm On Mar 23, 2017
titoakala:

thanks for d info

titoakala:

aiit thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 1:04pm On Mar 23, 2017
titoakala:

noted

Good
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by ukrsc: 1:09pm On Mar 23, 2017
Good day house. I will like to get advise from. You guys. I applied for a visit visa to the states last year and I was granted. During my visit I checked out a college where I would love to start my nursing carrier all over and I was granted given the I 20 form. Am back in Nigeria now and would like to apply for a student visa. Pls I need your guide here thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by biikeys(m): 1:15pm On Mar 23, 2017
ukrsc:
Good day house. I will like to get advise from. You guys. I applied for a visit visa to the states last year and I was granted. During my visit I checked out a college where I would love to start my nursing carrier all over and I was granted given the I 20 form. Am back in Nigeria now and would like to apply for a student visa. Pls I need your guide here thanks

An easy google search would have taken you to traveldocs, where it's all laid down clearly.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by oloriStella: 1:52pm On Mar 23, 2017
Boss, i sent you a PM sir,
Walspring:

Send me pm
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by oloriStella: 1:54pm On Mar 23, 2017
Boss, i sent you a PM Ma,
LagosismyHome:

Cc bigfrancis21
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 23, 2017
Walspring:

Those crying offline during funeral are making cool cash gringringrin
Crying offline? What do you mean by that?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by DareFadi(f): 4:04pm On Mar 23, 2017
titoakala:

will flee too

come back here ooo, where are you fleeing too and fleeing from who . grin

See that plan of someone ready to pay your school fees, do you know how many people have been disappointed . Even Parents can run into hard time and disappoint .......how much more Uncle and Aunties...... them dey make promises but when reality reach to bring the money , story go enter ..(but u can understand why , to train someone in dollars is not easy )...... Forget about using f1 to run , e no easy like that (forget about that waka oo) . although i know you are not thinking about that

Fine WES might be expensive but you have a good GPA of 3.6 , settle down well and find a good school that has good funding . There are schools out there that give full ride for international and 3.6 is good. if it means u have to pay for WES or do SAT to give you a foot into funding that is better than getting admission with no funding and then when time to pay , story enter

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by OluDare01(m): 4:24pm On Mar 23, 2017
If you wanna take the GRE, don't be lazy
https://www.nairaland.com/1832477/how-achieve-high-scores-gre
this is the thread for you

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by fysapop(f): 5:38pm On Mar 23, 2017
Good evening House,

Please, what is the process like if someone is helping you pay your SEVIS fee?.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by rinw: 5:51pm On Mar 23, 2017
please I need to make payment of $27 to send GRE score to a school. Please kindly assist if you have dollar to sell. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Chapecoense(m): 6:21pm On Mar 23, 2017
fysapop:
Good evening House,

Please, what is the process like if someone is helping you pay your SEVIS fee?.
You go to fmjfee.com and fill an online form with your I-20 as a guide.
After you submit the form, a coupon number will be generated, and you will be able to print the confirmation page.
you give this coupon number or confirmation page to whom ever wants to pay it for you.
He goes to western union in the US and makes payment.
Your payment status will change to paid and you will be able to print out the electronic generated receipt which you will take to the embassy as proof of payment.
This is only for western union payment. Hope it helps.

7 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (409)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.