Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 - Travel (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (694942 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (409) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by OluDare01(m): 7:19pm On Mar 23, 2017
Have you tried using any gtb or access card?
rinw:
please I need to make payment of $27 to send GRE score to a school. Please kindly assist if you have dollar to sell. Thanks

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by rinw: 8:46pm On Mar 23, 2017
OluDare01:
Have you tried using any gtb or access card?
only PayPal and visa card option. I have gtbank naira master card
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 23, 2017
rinw:
430/$
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by OluDare01(m): 9:23pm On Mar 23, 2017
pm me
rinw:
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by OluDare01(m): 9:24pm On Mar 23, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Teedawg:
yea hope we can attach them to our document when sending our school applications.?

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by dalutin: 9:39pm On Mar 23, 2017
Gurus in the house(@ walspring, texrems, Oludare and so on), I greet u all. I just discovered this site this evening, and would love to share my case with the house so that i can know the right path to follow....I applied for F1 visa last year December( precisely December 2nd )and was refused....let me quickly share my transcript before I seek your suggestions....

ME: Good morning
VO: good morning
ME: hows work?
VO: she laughed and said Fine...Why are going to the US?
ME: i'm going there to study, to pursue Masters degree in Business Administration @ WSU.
VO: how many schools did you applied to?
ME: 3 schools, and i mentioned the schools.
VO: why WSU?
ME: I came across an article from a Professor in WSU, and i got captivated by...VO cuts in and said that is not a good reason, and asked if there was any other reason..ME: i said yes, and continued that the positive response i got on my area of concentration from Professor Marshal J.B who I intend yo work with when i get to school, made me choose WSU....VO: she just gave me a refusal letter.

I just got a new I-20 with the same old Sevis number from WSU for Summer session, and i plan to re-appear next month for F1 visa. Please tell me how to be successful during my next interview at the Embassy....i mean what i need to work on so as to get my visa approved this time around...thank you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by amanze15(m): 9:50pm On Mar 23, 2017
you just cringe at some people naivety and their inability to see it
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by LagosismyHome(f): 9:50pm On Mar 23, 2017
dalutin:

ME: i'm going there to study, to pursue Masters degree in Business Administration @ WSU.
ME: I came across an article from a Professor in WSU, and i got captivated by...VO cuts in and said that is not a good reason, and asked if there was any other reason..ME: i said yes, and continued that the positive response i got on my area of concentration from Professor Marshal J.B who I intend yo work with when i get to school, made me choose WSU....VO: she just gave me a refusal letter.

What school is WSU.....also MBA is all about business skills and application so to say you choose the school because of an article .... yeah was not good at all
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by penitential(m): 10:08pm On Mar 23, 2017
dalutin:
Gurus in the house(@ walspring, texrems, Oludare and so on), I greet u all. I just discovered this site this evening, and would love to share my case with the house so that i can know the right path to follow....I applied for F1 visa last year December( precisely December 2nd )and was refused....let me quickly share my transcript before I seek your suggestions....

ME: Good morning
VO: good morning
ME: hows work?
VO: she laughed and said Fine...Why are going to the US?
ME: I came across an article from a Professor in WSU, and i got captivated by
Obviously that reason is just not convincing and does not sound too interesting to the hear. You can give reasons like;
You Compared tuition fees of other schools with the school, and you found it cheaper. Or may be it came with G.A which is better off the other schools.
Or say something like; the school gave you admission first of all the three schools you applied to. And not to delay and not sure of other schools decision, you chose to go with that; cos they day " A bird at hand is worth more than a thousand in the bush"......
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by dalutin: 10:21pm On Mar 23, 2017
LagosismyHome:

What school is WSU.....also MBA is all about business skills and application so to say you choose the school because of an article .... yeah was not good at all

Washington State University
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 23, 2017
penitential:

Obviously that reason is just not convincing and does not sound too interesting to the hear. You can give reasons like;
You Compared tuition fees of other schools with the school, and you found it cheaper. Or may be it came with G.A which is better off the other schools.
Or say something like; the school gave you admission first of all the three schools you applied to. And not to delay and not sure of other schools decision, you chose to go with that; cos they day " A bird at hand is worth more than a thousand in the bush"......

I don't mean to come off as antagonistic, but these reasons are equally mediocre. I'd advice him to go through the transcripts of others and he'll know how to respond appropriately.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by dalutin: 10:28pm On Mar 23, 2017
penitential:

Thanks a lot boss...Now that i am re-applying for F1 visa, what are the likely questions to expect from the consular based on my record....@Lagosismyhome pls give your suggestions too ....i hail una oooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by OluDare01(m): 10:39pm On Mar 23, 2017
Naira now 390
grin
Same rate in August 2016

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Chinewon88(m): 11:13pm On Mar 23, 2017
OluDare01:
Naira now 390
grin
Same rate in August 2016

Father in Heaven, may the rates continue to become more favourable for the sake of your children going for Fall '17.

6 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by ImpeccableOne(m): 11:37pm On Mar 23, 2017
ImpeccableOne:
I have Naira for sale, I need Dollars @ Form A rate. N375 per $. Naira will be transferred to your account from mine via Online banking.

Still on offer o...lest I change to N320 grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by OluDare01(m): 11:39pm On Mar 23, 2017
I say Amen.
I pray they're able to sustain it cos in Naija ehn, the cabals are not happy with this
Chinewon88:

Father in Heaven, may the rates continue to become more favourable for the sake of your children going for Fall '17.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by OluDare01(m): 11:40pm On Mar 23, 2017
Where were you when someone wanna sell $ last weekend
ImpeccableOne:

Still on offer o...lest I change to N320 grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by ImpeccableOne(m): 11:57pm On Mar 23, 2017
OluDare01:
Where were you when someone wanna sell $ last weekend

Chai! Dem no PM me naaa. I was busy with studies. Na since Feb 22 my offer dey o.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by OluDare01(m): 12:08am On Mar 24, 2017
lol, sorry
His rate was 375/$
Maybe you should be on the lookout for other opportunities
ImpeccableOne:

Chai! Dem no PM me naaa. I was busy with studies. Na since Feb 22 my offer dey o.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by charzyh2: 12:10am On Mar 24, 2017
penitential:

This is shallow and can lead to another straight denial. @Dalutin u can simply download the transcripts from this link and thank me later: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vv0a0sfgaysztiq/AADbiS4UG7q57b0qcFPjaPkna?dl=0
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by LagosismyHome(f): 4:18am On Mar 24, 2017
dalutin:

First start by going through previous transcripts both the rejected and approved so you learn from both ways. ...then do a mock interview with as many questions u see in the transcript so you are fully prepared . Look out for all d ones who went to school of business

After you do a mock. Reach out to a couple of people here to give u feedback.... i think that a good foundation / starting block . And do it in good time ahead of your next interview so it's not rush and it gives allowance for people to get back to you (a lot are busy so response might not be immediately. )

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by LagosismyHome(f): 4:21am On Mar 24, 2017
OluDare01:
Naira now 390
grin
Same rate in August 2016

May it continue to fall amen.. went to nigeria recently and things are way too expensive now for a lot of people. So amen to down down

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by LagosismyHome(f): 4:31am On Mar 24, 2017
Dot1:
Hey guys. My parents want to visit me in the US and I would like to know if I can pay for their visa applications from here or do they have to go pay at GTB in Nigeria?

Also, can we schedule an interview for 2 so they do it same time and place? Thank you.

I think I seen it here that it can only be paid from Nigeria...so yes to GTB in Nigeria
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Dot1(m): 7:42am On Mar 24, 2017
LagosismyHome:

I think I seen it here that it can only be paid from Nigeria...so yes to GTB in Nigeria
Thank you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Amicable24: 8:16am On Mar 24, 2017
dalutin:

Washington State University
I was thinking it's Wichita State Uni..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by fysapop(f): 8:20am On Mar 24, 2017
Chapecoense:

You go to fmjfee.com and fill an online form with your I-20 as a guide.
After you submit the form, a coupon number will be generated, and you will be able to print the confirmation page.
you give this coupon number or confirmation page to whom ever wants to pay it for you.
He goes to western union in the US and makes payment.
Your payment status will change to paid and you will be able to print out the electronic generated receipt which you will take to the embassy as proof of payment.
This is only for western union payment. Hope it helps.

Done. Thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by LagosismyHome(f): 8:50am On Mar 24, 2017
Amicable24:

I was thinking it's Wichita State Uni..

You see why schools should be listed..
Dalutin , I was thinking it's Weber State University grin

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by penitential(m): 9:02am On Mar 24, 2017
Oga, i didn't say she should use the excuses am giving her. Am just giving her insight as to what she can use. Better give your own advise and leave. You don't have to quote me when giving her advice.
charzyh2:

This is shallow and can lead to another straight denial. @Dalutin u can simply download the transcripts from this link and thank me later: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vv0a0sfgaysztiq/AADbiS4UG7q57b0qcFPjaPkna?dl=0
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by fysapop(f): 10:08am On Mar 24, 2017
Visa interview is in three weeks, any volunteer to help with preparation....Please ooooooooo!!!.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (409)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.