Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 - Travel (237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (695199 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (409) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Sleek004: 11:39am On May 25, 2017
Goodmorning have been following this thread from this part. I would like to know what to tell them at the embassy about finishing my degree here in zoology and gaining admission to northeastern university to study finance.. thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by LagosismyHome(f): 11:39am On May 25, 2017
Chinewon88:

I don't know if they'll give you a different response but brother I was there yesterday and no show. I started arguing with the guy that someone did quick pay at their branch and he was looking at me with utmost surprise that it can't be done in Nigeria. I still dey look for that babe wey say she pay for First bank VGC gate. Good luck.

Sariahogbe11:
To anyone it may concern, you can now pay your SEVIS fee through quick pay in selected first bank branches.

Sariahogbe11:

You can check on Western Union website, I did mine at the first bank beside vgc gate.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Levels731: 12:13pm On May 25, 2017
Please I would like to be clarified about a certain minor issue. My question is :

What type of admission does US universities normally issue,
(1) provisional admission?
(2) conditional admission?
(3) unconditional admission?

Of the 3types of admission, which is more authentic?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Capitas7: 12:27pm On May 25, 2017
Chinewon88:

I don't know if they'll give you a different response but brother I was there yesterday and no show. I started arguing with the guy that someone did quick pay at their branch and he was looking at me with utmost surprise that it can't be done in Nigeria. I still dey look for that babe wey say she pay for First bank VGC gate. Good luck.
Thank you very much my brother. I just dropped amessage for a friend to help check at the branch, but I don't think there's anything more convincing that what you have said. If the person in charge could answer with such assurance, the best thing is to keep hoping on getting someone to do it outside the country. It is just unfortunate that most people you'll contact in the US are busy or something.

Thank you @Lagosismyhome. The search for help continues
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Capitas7: 12:35pm On May 25, 2017
I checked the WU website 2 nights ago, and with the results I obtained, I visited a number of Firstbank branches (4 Or 5) showing quickpay service on the website. None has it. I will be visiting WU offices to today.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by electronic(m): 12:49pm On May 25, 2017
Capitas7:
I checked the WU website 2 nights ago, and with the results I obtained, I visited a number of Firstbank branches (4 Or 5) showing quickpay service on the website. None has it. I will be visiting WU offices to today.
Their reply

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by theforce(m): 12:54pm On May 25, 2017
HeNeverFails:
Good evening house, please can I submit my DS 160 form without uploading passport cos am having issues uploading or could it be that passport wasn't scanned well?
Please I need response sirs and Mas

No sir you'll not be allowed in......
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Capitas7: 12:55pm On May 25, 2017
electronic:

Their reply
Another confirmation. Thank you brother. It's good we now know there is a lot of search to be done. Others awaiting the form I-20 can start making provision before it arrives. A stitch in time,....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by LagosismyHome(f): 1:07pm On May 25, 2017
electronic:

Their reply

But how come someone said she was able to pay ..... confused

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by browndegreat: 1:18pm On May 25, 2017
Kaabiyesi100:
Please I need to know what I need to do to relocate to the US. I have a relative who is a citizen and a goverment worker. Can I go with the Vist visa and get to extend it over there. I want to work and go to school there. Dropped out of the Uni so no degree. If I can . Approximately how much is the whole thing going to cost

Please Oga's them in the house somebody should help and answer this. Thanks in anticipation
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Levels731: 1:20pm On May 25, 2017
Please I would like to be clarified about a certain minor issue. My question is :

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by LagosismyHome(f): 1:24pm On May 25, 2017
Capitas7:

Another confirmation. Thank you brother. It's good we now know there is a lot of search to be done. Others awaiting the form I-20 can start making provision before it arrives. A stitch in time,....

Walspring your attention is needed here... capitas7 send him a pm . He does help with Sevis payment
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by jvof231(m): 1:24pm On May 25, 2017
Thanks lagosismyhome but I got there I was told that they dont do such payment in Nigeria tho....

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by jvof231(m): 1:36pm On May 25, 2017
smithsydny:
Cc texrem walspring femi lagosismyhome EPP this brother ooo
I checked the firstbank at vgc gate I was told SEVIS fee can't be paid in Nigeria, pls is there any other way I can pay cos Western Union can't be sent from Nigeria for noe
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by jvof231(m): 1:36pm On May 25, 2017
smithsydny:
Cc texrem walspring femi lagosismyhome EPP this brother ooo
I checked the firstbank at vgc gate I was told SEVIS fee can't be paid in Nigeria, pls is there any other way I can pay cos Western Union can't be sent from Nigeria for now
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by electronic(m): 1:45pm On May 25, 2017
LagosismyHome:

But how come someone said she was able to pay ..... confused
She has since disappeared....
She just made only 16 posts on nairaland and disappeared....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 25, 2017
jvof231:

I checked the firstbank at vgc gate I was told SEVIS fee can't be paid in Nigeria, pls is there any other way I can pay cos Western Union can't be sent from Nigeria for now
sombori should please help this brother and pay for SEVIS fee oo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by electronic(m): 1:48pm On May 25, 2017
jvof231:

I checked the firstbank at vgc gate I was told SEVIS fee can't be paid in Nigeria, pls is there any other way I can pay cos Western Union can't be sent from Nigeria for noe
Contact Texrem... He could help too
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by OluDare01(m): 2:02pm On May 25, 2017
Not anymore
slimmy2005:
you have his contact?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by OluDare01(m): 2:04pm On May 25, 2017
Happy birthday to Prof. Cutemorgan, one of the great guys I met through this forum. God bless you richly mentor cheesy cool grin grin
Show him some love please

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by OGreene: 2:12pm On May 25, 2017
Hi, kindly check on Google for detailed explanantion. Conditional means you still have to meet certain requirement.

Levels731:

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by temi4fash(m): 2:15pm On May 25, 2017
electronic:

Contact Texrem... He could help too

Boss,

Have for final gotten your funding and admit?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by naijatisumi: 2:17pm On May 25, 2017
Dear All,

Please i need a little clarification about Ethiopian Airline i made a payment online and my account was debited successfully but am yet to receive the booking details only the ticket ID was sent and i used same to check but its still showing awaiting confirmation. Abeg i need clarification on how their payment confirmation work

Secondly my wife is preg 4months but she will be travelling very soon I hope there will not be issue if she takes her preg care drugs along with her

Thirdly is there anyone possibly a female in California Oakland or San francisco that can welcome my precious wife and possible accomodate her atleast a week

Godbless Nairaland
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by temi4fash(m): 2:18pm On May 25, 2017
HAppy Birthday Cutemorgan
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by electronic(m): 2:19pm On May 25, 2017
temi4fash:

Boss,

Have for final gotten your funding and admit?
Yes Boss!!!
grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by LagosismyHome(f): 2:20pm On May 25, 2017
naijatisumi:
Dear All,

Please i need a little clarification about Ethiopian Airline i made a payment online and my account was debited successfully but am yet to receive the booking details only the ticket ID was sent and i used same to check but its still showing awaiting confirmation. Abeg i need clarification on how their payment confirmation work

Secondly my wife is preg 4months but she will be travelling very soon I hope there will not be issue if she takes her preg care drugs along with her

Thirdly is there anyone possibly a female in California Oakland or San francisco that can welcome my precious wife and possible accomodate her atleast a week

Godbless Nairaland

Does this mean you went back for interview and were successful......abeg share transcript make we learn

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by temi4fash(m): 2:21pm On May 25, 2017
electronic:

Yes Boss!!!
grin

Congrats man..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by electronic(m): 2:22pm On May 25, 2017
temi4fash:

HAppy Birthday Cutemorgan
Happy Birthday Cutemorgan...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by WilliamKhan(m): 2:33pm On May 25, 2017
My Ogas and Ogasses grin
Greetings to everyone.

I say make I let una know say I don finally land for Amelica for over a week now....
My sincere gratitude to everyone here for their help and contributions. God must surely bless una.

Ehe..... abeg e, someone was owing a debt before I traveled, he didn't have the money before I was leaving so I told him to take his time, and pay whenever he was comfortable enough to pay.

The guy called me this morning and was asking for how to send the money....

I have already opened a US bank account, so my question is...can the money be paid directly to my US account or must it be through Western Union?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Tunnyz(m): 2:34pm On May 25, 2017
No-one went for interview today? Eagerly awaiting more good news... Shalom!!!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Capitas7: 2:39pm On May 25, 2017
LagosismyHome:

Walspring your attention is needed here... capitas7 send him a pm . He does help with Sevis payment
@Lagosismyhome I really appreciate your concern and kindness. I will send another PM.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by LagosismyHome(f): 2:46pm On May 25, 2017
WilliamKhan:
My Ogas and Ogasses grin
Greetings to everyone.

I say make I let una know say I don finally land for Amelica for over a week now....
My sincere gratitude to everyone here for their help and contributions. God must surely bless una.

Ehe..... abeg e, someone was owing a debt before I traveled, he didn't have the money before I was leaving so I told him to take his time, and pay whenever he was comfortable enough to pay.

The guy called me this morning and was asking for how to send the money....

I have already opened a US bank account, so my question is...can the money be paid directly to my US account or must it be through Western Union?

Oya make we hear about your POE experience and what questions were you asked . If yours was like 1 minute in and out

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (409)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.