Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 - Travel (239) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (696186 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (409) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 5:26pm On May 25, 2017
HeNeverFails:
Good evening house, please can I submit my DS 160 form without uploading passport cos am having issues uploading or could it be that passport wasn't scanned well?
Please I need response sirs and Mas

Is better you upload it to safe your from stress and go back to snap a better one showing your face and no shadow because if its better scanning is not the issue
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 25, 2017
Walspring:

I just unfollow and it worked for me.. grin grin grin grin grin

no remove its unfollow sisi.. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 5:26pm On May 25, 2017
Zeng:
Just got my SEVIS payment done. I guess I can really focus on preparing for the interview.

Wanna ask, will I need to bring a passport photograph when appearing for the interview?

No need to bring it along since you already uploaded it
seanie69:
Please walspring can you help with sevis payment? email is sean.g.edeki@gmail.com

Alright

send me pm
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 5:27pm On May 25, 2017
dephilosopher:
I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING THIS TREND FOR OVER 6 YRS NOW. I HAVE NEVER HAD IT IN MIND TO TRAVEL BUT RIGHT NOW MY MIND IS MADE UP. I HAVE APPLIED TO VIRGINAL INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY FOR SUMMER FALL 2017 AND I AM YET TO PAY THE APPLICATION FEE. PLEASE I WILL LIKE TO ASK CAN I STILL MEET UP WITH THE SUMMER FALL 2017. I AM A TOTAL NOVICE IN THIS PLS. I AM GOING FOR MASTERS IN APPLIED LINGUISTICS WITH CONCENTRATION ON EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY. SOMEONE SHOULD HELP PLS

You spent 6 years reading this thread and you went ahead to apply to VIU..

You no try at all

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 5:28pm On May 25, 2017
jvof231:
Hello everyone, how can I make payment for SEVIS, I just got an admission with Ccbc Mary land.... Kindly PM me thanks in advance

You go to seme border and make it yourself or someone in US help you with it
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 25, 2017
Walspring:

You go to seme border and make it yourself or someone in US help you with it

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Teedawg: 5:35pm On May 25, 2017
Walspring:

Lol....

same rubbish some people talked about got them visa while some it doesn't, that was why when doing mock to people i always tell them that i wont change what you wanted to say because you might be saying what the VO wanted to hear and i mistakenly change it to what VO won't want to hear so its better to say what your heart is telling you to say and have more than one answer for each question should in case VO hold your nose from breathing, try and use your mouth to breathe and get yourself back on your feet.
true sha.....everybody wants to start using the same thing over because they feel it's catchy and will Impress (just like some people will hear that someone got a full ride to a school and they'll start asking the person about the school trying to apply there too not knowing it may not be the same for them)
it's good they say what they feel like saying but let them also understand what they are saying
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by princeGee23: 5:38pm On May 25, 2017
Talliusceciro12:
Hello House,
Please when scheduling an appointment theres a space that they are asking for University Zip Code. What specifically is that? Is it the school sevis code or the state code.
Thanks

It should be the state code with extension if available. It doesn't take that school sevis code with alphabet.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by princeGee23: 5:44pm On May 25, 2017
smithsydny:
madam oooo.. Lol. Ur seeing everything I post now.. Nah so seun do am o.. I ff back.. Whatever u post any were I will see it..

I think that is the concept of follow follow on social media. #CastingMode
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 25, 2017
princeGee23:

I think that is the concept of follow follow on social media. #CastingMode
grin grin the casting no be here ooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 5:50pm On May 25, 2017
LagosismyHome:

Not this school oooo...Virginia International University

U.S. Department of Education said it no longer recognizes its accreditation (ACICS) and i dont think the school has a good reputation with VO . Best to gain admission in other better schools

Maybe you use the search button ontop and search for some historical comments about this school or check google . Article like this can provide you more insight

http://www.happyschools.com/options-acics-accreditation-loss/

Can you imagine him following this thread for 6 good years and he still went ahead to go and apply to VIU

Something is not right at all
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 6:08pm On May 25, 2017
femi321:
Following for over 6years and you applied to that school? Lool..No point lying

Nothing wey person never read for this thread ooo gringringrin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 6:10pm On May 25, 2017
Talliusceciro12:
Hello House,
Please when scheduling an appointment theres a space that they are asking for University Zip Code. What specifically is that? Is it the school sevis code or the state code.
Thanks

It's the zipcode and not sevis code.

Although there is a space for sevis code before the zipcode
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 6:39pm On May 25, 2017
LagosismyHome:

Since you are in Nigeria.....Check or Send someone to this place. I think its lagos .... first bank beside vgc gate. A lady here said she paid her Sevis there

Someone again chatted with me about this and I am still finding more evidence because I can't imagine just first bank VGC branch can process this payment not to talk of their head office

But I assumed maybe the Visa center in VGC or once agency is using the bank to do it
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 6:40pm On May 25, 2017
Chinewon88:

I don't know if they'll give you a different response but brother I was there yesterday and no show. I started arguing with the guy that someone did quick pay at their branch and he was looking at me with utmost surprise that it can't be done in Nigeria. I still dey look for that babe wey say she pay for First bank VGC gate. Good luck.

I knew a place that can be paid in VI but they charged $250 for sevis fee with BDC rate and to me that's too much compared to what we offered people here
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by PrinceDekunle: 6:46pm On May 25, 2017
Visa Approved today. 7:00

VO: Good morning (with a funny face like he wants to whine me)
Me: Morning ( I no smile)
VO: When did you finish your Undergraduate?
Me: I finished 2011 at the University of Ilorin
VO: can I see your transcript?
Me: passed him my transcript and also my WES transcript
VO: (with an irritated face) don't give too much documents I just need your transcript (for my mind I just dey vex say wetin dey worry this one. Me wey be psycho wey fit greet my neighbor today no greet am tomorrow)
Me: yes here they are, this is from my school and this is the WES conversion
(He didn't even look at the Uniilorin and just perused thru my WES transcript and nodding his head
VO: your visa has been approved. Pick up your visa at the address, take your I-20 you will be needing them at the port of entry and enjoy your stay in USA. I madesure I heard those words people claim not to hear. Lol awon deaf and dumb crew (na joke I dey oo)

Na so I snatch Yankee visa today

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by princeGee23: 6:47pm On May 25, 2017
Capitas7:

Thank you very much my brother. I just dropped amessage for a friend to help check at the branch, but I don't think there's anything more convincing that what you have said. If the person in charge could answer with such assurance, the best thing is to keep hoping on getting someone to do it outside the country. It is just unfortunate that most people you'll contact in the US are busy or something.

Thank you @Lagosismyhome. The search for help continues

Contact @texrem and bargain for the exchange rate, hopefully he will help you with no problem... Beat of luck.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 6:50pm On May 25, 2017
LagosismyHome:

The person who posted it doesn't show proof or evidence if she actually get it done.

How can you just mentioned inadequate info if actually you got it done there and she even said it was on WU site but she can't even post the link to buttress her post
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 6:54pm On May 25, 2017
jvof231:

Hi, pls how can I pay my SEVIS fee heard I can't pay here in Nigeria. Pls help a brother....

You can pay by going to seme border or someone in USA help you to make the payment
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 25, 2017
If you want to pay Sevis fee and you can go to the bank to send $210 with western Union or Money Gram or any means you can get dollars across to me and not Naira, send a Pm.

P.S. Please if you cant send Dollars or you have trust issues which If I were in your shoes I will have too, don't bother.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 25, 2017
Walspring:

Nothing wey person never read for this thread ooo gringringrin
Its well
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Teedawg: 7:05pm On May 25, 2017
PrinceDekunle:

VO: (with an irritated face) don't give too much documents I just need your transcript (for my mind I just dey vex say wetin dey worry this one. Me wey be psycho wey fit greet my neighbor today no greet am tomorrow)
(He didn't even look at the Uniilorin and just perused thru my WES transcript and nodding his head
VO: your visa has been approved. Pick up your visa at the address, take your I-20 you will be needing them at the port of entry and enjoy your stay in USA. I madesure I heard those words people claim not to hear. Lol awon deaf and dumb crew (na joke I dey oo)

lol I tot it was you now grin I _4 say this your story no dey add up grin I redress
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by log1(m): 7:20pm On May 25, 2017
Walspring:

No need to bring it along since you already uploaded it

He needs to bring a copy when going to the embassy.

cc: Zeng
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by donanod(m): 7:21pm On May 25, 2017
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by princeGee23: 7:29pm On May 25, 2017
Walspring:

Can you imagine him following this thread for 6 good years and he still went ahead to go and apply to VIU

Something is not right at all

Baba and bosses .... Well kudos for you guys good work. The Guy said following for 6 yrs and call himself NOVICE again applied to VIU. Omo Na Hin I just waka pass. I need twood for this kind 4mat. 6 yrs= NOVICE don't go together.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by princeGee23: 7:34pm On May 25, 2017
Congratulations..... VO no know say some ppl craze pass Dem Ni jare... Enjoy your trip to Trumpland
PrinceDekunle:

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Andifrent: 7:48pm On May 25, 2017
Good day my people.please can someone assist me on what to do.please am a novice here.i want to apply for September fall and January spring 2018..please I need this admission and I want to go for masters,my GPA 2.99.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by donanod(m): 7:49pm On May 25, 2017
PrinceDekunle:

Pretty brief.
Kudos!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Capitas7: 7:51pm On May 25, 2017
Walspring:

All i can say is i replied all your pm and why changing email and not resolve the issues..

I just replied your third pm
Thank you for the polite correction. I have seen your mail this time, and replied too.

The email I opened my Nairaland account with got riddled with FB notifications, i stopped using it a long time ago - when a boy became a man. undecided

Thank you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by LagosismyHome(f): 7:56pm On May 25, 2017
PrinceDekunle:
Visa

Nice one....Congrats.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by OluDare01(m): 7:59pm On May 25, 2017
dephilosopher:
I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING THIS TREND FOR OVER 6 YRS NOW. I HAVE NEVER HAD IT IN MIND TO TRAVEL BUT RIGHT NOW MY MIND IS MADE UP. I HAVE APPLIED TO VIRGINAL INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY FOR SUMMER FALL 2017 AND I AM YET TO PAY THE APPLICATION FEE. PLEASE I WILL LIKE TO ASK CAN I STILL MEET UP WITH THE SUMMER FALL 2017. I AM A TOTAL NOVICE IN THIS PLS. I AM GOING FOR MASTERS IN APPLIED LINGUISTICS WITH CONCENTRATION ON EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY. SOMEONE SHOULD HELP PLS
You've been following this thread for 6 years and you went ahead with VIU, let's say you even applied to a good school, you should know the timeline for applications. Also, schools won't process your application if you don't pay your application fees. I hate saying this but it is easy to identify genuine students. Even if you don't wanna go to school, stop lying undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (409)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.