Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,739 members, 7,813,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 - Travel (266) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (694712 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (409) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Chapecoense(m): 8:21pm On May 31, 2017
Bibiakonure:
i have flown Egypt air to jfk. The experience was awesome. Was fed so well, during transit was lodged in a good hotel with dinner and breakfast before heading to jfk. So its really good. No issues at all and very affordable
Hello please did u pay for the hotel u were lodged in or it was part of the ticket money? Thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by electronic(m): 8:46pm On May 31, 2017
Chapecoense:

Hello please did u pay for the hotel u were lodged in or it was part of the ticket money? Thanks.
You Indirectly paid with your flight ticket... cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by BigBUMBUM: 8:48pm On May 31, 2017
electronic:
go and check Egypt air on wakanow again you'll freeze for 10s
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Tunnyz(m): 8:50pm On May 31, 2017
OluDare01:
Your blood is hot, just calm down is all I would say.
No one is saying you're disturbing
Lol fuji house
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Tunnyz(m): 8:51pm On May 31, 2017
Simon21:
Hello everyone, its been a while i posted here, its not been easy. I thank God for a successful semester that has just ended. It has been a bitter sweet feeling for me this semester. The worst happened to me, i lost my dad, i was emotionally devastated but God was able to see me through. I was still able to pull a 4.0 gpa cause God had my back and i know He will never abandon his son. I wish you all success in your ambitions and endevours.
Condolences brother... Stay strong!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Chinewon88(m): 9:09pm On May 31, 2017
LagosismyHome:

I was going to mention I have a friend in this program, finishing in December ..... If you need his details or need to ask questions along the line holla

Please ma, link me up to him by all means.
I'd hugely appreciate it.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by electronic(m): 9:13pm On May 31, 2017
BigBUMBUM:

go and check Egypt air on wakanow again you'll freeze for 10s
shocked shocked
Slapping myself...to wake up... Like WoW..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by cuspy(m): 9:16pm On May 31, 2017
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by LagosismyHome(f): 9:17pm On May 31, 2017
Chinewon88:

Please ma, link me up to him by all means.
I'd hugely appreciate it.

Nairaland moniker....u can search above ..send him a pm. I tell him to expect a pm

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by timmb(m): 9:37pm On May 31, 2017
Pls I need some to help me with mock interview. interview is coming soon. Please help!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by segunojo866: 9:42pm On May 31, 2017
timmb:
Pls I need some to help me with mock interview. interview is coming soon. Please help!!!
walspring and lagosismyhome can help u with that
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Tunnyz(m): 10:23pm On May 31, 2017
timmb:
Pm me
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 31, 2017
ProfOjah, your head is valid. cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Chapecoense(m): 10:29pm On May 31, 2017
slimmy2005:
ProfOjah, your head is valid. cheesy
Is the head SIM card?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Chapecoense(m): 10:30pm On May 31, 2017
electronic:
Ok thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by gaviria: 11:08pm On May 31, 2017
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by OGreene: 11:13pm On May 31, 2017
Many people dont even put the 'f' or 'm'.

LagosismyHome:

I am pleased to inform you there are many other females here.... my evidence is i do see (f) beside some names cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by OGreene: 11:20pm On May 31, 2017
What is it?

electronic:

shocked shocked
Slapping myself...to wake up... Like WoW..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by ofavourmi(m): 11:21pm On May 31, 2017
Any one have any clue about University of Portland, is it a good school to apply to and what is the chance of one getting Visa Approved considering this school. Please it urgent

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by OGreene: 11:21pm On May 31, 2017
How much did you get the Intl flight and to where again?
I saw 292k Qatar Airways to D.C

gaviria:
Good evening all,
Please I want to ask a question, I want to book a ticket online using flight network. But I had booked the ticket and used my GT card to initiate payment before I remembered that GTBank doesn't allow more than $100 transaction daily. They deducted the service fee for the agency tho. But couldn't deduct the rest since it was over the transaction limit. I'm booking my connecting flight. I have booked the international flight using an agency but the price I was given for the connecting was way more than what I saw online. Hence, why I decided to do it myself. Please is there a way for me to make that payment or is there another bank card I can use to do the transaction. Or how can I book it anyhow. The transaction is about $170 in total. Thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by mudi1012: 11:23pm On May 31, 2017
Congratulations bro ... grin grin grin
Iblad0994:
Visa got approved today at Lagos embassy!!!
It rained early in the morning and after going through the normal screening I finally land inside the decision room. I was interviewed at window 3 by a middle aged cute oyinbo woman. Here goes the conversation
Me : Good morning ma ( she no answer, me self bone face, I smiled at her as she is busy typing fast ...?
After a while
VO: Tell me about your course
Me: my course is industrial engineering with option in embedded system ( na so she stop me and say embedded system , I said yes.)
VO: Tell me all you know about embedded system
Me: embedded system are set of interrelated computer software enclosed in a single hardware unit to perform a programmable function ( na so she dey nod head up and down, I no stop I still fire on ). Embedded system consist of microcontrollers and microprocessor which are used to produce automated system
VO: what are the applications of embedded system
Me: They are used in Fire alarm as we have the smoke sensor, motion sensor , light sensor and other automated systems
VO: who is sponsoring you
Me : My dad
VO: what does he do
Me: he is a real estate agent , he Buy and resell landed properties .
VO: thank you (she brings out the white paper) you will need this at the point of entry , you can pick up your passport at bla bla bla ..

Thank Allah for everything . It's just a soft work . Thanks everybody on here that have helped me one time or the other and people that posted their transcripts .. I learnt a lot from this forum and am thankful to Almighty Allah .

What I just see is that you shouldn't be under pressure , prepare, relax and most of all pray for grace . I'm happy I finally got to share my own transcript on here too

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by gaviria: 11:25pm On May 31, 2017
OGreene:
How much did you get the Intl flight and to where again?
I saw 292k Qatar Airways to D.C

An agent booked it for me to JFK for 250k. Air Maroc.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by OGreene: 11:41pm On May 31, 2017
Ok. JFK is cheaper

gaviria:

An agent booked it for me to JFK for 250k. Air Maroc.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by chinemomah2020(m): 12:37am On Jun 01, 2017
[quote segunojo866 bro, good response but i strongly disagree that its more difficult to obtain visa for bachelors. Dnt put fear in his mind, its very easy to obtain a student visa for both master,bachelors and phd. The important thing is applying to a top accredited public school, scoring good on standard test or if possible having a scholarship. Thanks [/quote]

@segunojo866, Don't argue with people that knows more than you.. You are just getting started going for Undergraduate in the US and some of the Guru's on this thread are possibly doing their masters in the US or even finish their PhD and come back home or even working there. So when it comes to visa experience, they know more than you and that's why we call them gurus in the house, so i suggest you sit back and learn from them because they have pass through it and they have vast experience about it. funny enough Lagosismyhome happens to be among the Great guru's in the house, she is someone you would like to listen to. So keep calm and listen to their advice.

Bless you Bro!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by texrem(m): 12:37am On Jun 01, 2017
timmb:

You can PM me
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by texrem(m): 12:38am On Jun 01, 2017
OGreene:
Ok. JFK is cheaper

Yes...from Lagos
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by texrem(m): 12:45am On Jun 01, 2017
[quote author=chinemomah2020 post=57073654][/quote]

There's nothing difficult in securing a studentship visa.. All you need to prove to the consular is that you are a genuine student. grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 1:03am On Jun 01, 2017
texrem:

You can PM me
oga, you don zoom go MD?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by dennison4luv: 1:13am On Jun 01, 2017
Please read me it’s urgent! Please read me it’s urgent!! Please read me it’s urgent!!!
[size=8pt][/size][b][/b]

I applied for 2017 fall admission and with hope of making my tofel but unfortunately i did not, i informed the school about it, they directed me to their spring international language program [ which if i enrol for the program and pass they will waive the tofel for me], i applied for the spring international program and they sent me i-20 for the spring international program.... my problem is will they approve my visa? because the admission i got is for the spring international language program and not for the real course admission.... please i need your advice because i am confused on what to do,,,,, and can SEVIS fee be transfer from one institution to another
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Mitchely: 1:20am On Jun 01, 2017
texrem:

You can PM me
Please sent you a PM, I need a mock interview. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (409)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.