Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 - Travel (324) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (694390 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (409) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by nestkojex(m): 4:41pm On Jun 14, 2017
oduzbaba89:
I WILL NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE ON SERVIS, PLS WHO DO I PAY TO, THE SCHOOL OR US GOVERNMENT
please visit this link https://www.fmjfee.com/i901fee/ its department of holelands in usa
After that, read the stuffs. if you are still confused. let me know
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 14, 2017
Gbemisolarh:
Hello guys, my name is and I appreciate you guys for all the hardwork you putting into this forum.if I had knew about this forum a long time ago, me and my dad wouldn't have been duped by so called agent (millions of Nairaland) ....After reading and reading several pages on this forum, I have been able to come up with the following questions and I'd appreciate it if you guys can help out by replying Me pls:-

1) I don't have much money to squander on 5-6 4 applications like you guys always do.. So plz I wish you guys can suggest affordable unis that accept online application (upload of documents) without WES conversion requirement

2) Am I to make enquiries from the graudate office of those unis and know their response before I could apply

3) Which Universities wave application fee (just need three to add to those unis amma pay for there application fee

Msc Computer Science
Undergraduate GPA:- 4.0/5
No standardized test ( I don't wanna write GRE and TOEFL plz)

Can I get admitted pls?

Pls am a lady and I ain't as smart as you guys....pls be lenient in abusing me if you want to..... Thanks and God bless you......

If anybody wanna help me privately....i can PM as well or we could talk through mail... Pls help, my dad has given up on me travelling for my masters until I get the Visa and show him myself (that's the essence of my long epistle)
Since you don't have money to squander on application, how do you intend to pay Tuition and living expenses when you get admission? You see the reason why you need to do GRE now? GRE doesn't guarantee funding, but at least it going to give you a chance and edge when funding decision is been made. With your 4.0/5 and a GRE of at least 310. You should get funding if you do your research well about schools and spread your risk. You don't know how HARD it is to study in the US without any form of funding, notice I wrote hard in capital letters. It crazy thinking about tuition and at the same time trying to keep up with class and homeworks. However, if your Dad is a politician, my previous epistle is not for you. Yeah it always good to make inquiry from the grad cord of the schools you want to apply to, to be sure of the admission requirement and funding scenario. you have to be very specific about asking the funding scenario, don't depend on ear say or what a Nigeria friend of your told you. To your other questions, there are 1001 schools that wont ask for WES evaluation from you and also you need to ask the grad cord before you start your application if you will need to evaluate your transcript or they will do it internally, this way you don't start application and later realize you have to evaluate.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Jibreel01(m): 4:48pm On Jun 14, 2017
femi321:
Hello are you an agent of the company?Desist from posting such on this thread in other not to get ban by justwise. All she/he asked for can be gotten on this thread. Good that all your siblings did with them, but some of us are smart enough to do the process ourselves.
How do you mean? i am not an agent mr @femi321, she clearly asked where she can get help withh respect to materials and assistance. i referred her and you are complaining. if she could do it herself as you claim or that the infos are already on the thread, she probably would not have asked. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 14, 2017
i think i will need the servis after gotten the admission offer shey?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by adewotired: 4:52pm On Jun 14, 2017
oduzbaba89:

You are not meant to worry about SEVIS until you get admitted...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 14, 2017
ololade111:
Good day to you all
please, I need someone to guild me on how I can get GRE and TOEFLE materials and if possible, a good learning materials either in Ibadan or in lagos

Thanks
The best thing to do is to read this thread like a story book to get more insight. Anyway, You don't need any lesson to ace these exams. It will be a shame on you and your university to even go for TOEFL lesson because Toefl is a piece of cake and you don't want to waste unnecessary cash.. Anyways here is a link to download GRE materials. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/t9ot6d07hp1lkm7/AADL_dTihjEvNBRCBsmAcoXja?dl=0 . It will be a waste of time using all the materials there, head to this thread to learn about people's experiences about the GRE exam https://www.nairaland.com/1832477/how-achieve-high-scores-gre/44#39955826 . For Toefl , all you need are the speaking noteful videos in the link below, the ets toefl guide is enough to ace the exam for other sections. Just download the Toefl ETS Guide from there website and the simulation test.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/45tvc3ifi8wh8sh/AACXR5j6l3nsWK8vZx5P28TVa?dl=0 TOEFL

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by nestkojex(m): 4:53pm On Jun 14, 2017
yes.....its valid for 1 year.
oduzbaba89:
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 14, 2017
Jibreel01:

How do you mean? i am not an agent mr @femi321, she clearly asked where she can get help withh respect to materials and assistance. i referred her and you are complaining. if she could do it herself as you claim or that the infos are already on the thread, she probably would not have asked. Thanks
Yeah she wont have asked if she could do it herself but probably she was lazy to read. You could have just told her to read rather than direct her to where she will be spending extra unnecessary money.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Teedawg: 5:01pm On Jun 14, 2017
LagosismyHome:

Sorry for been delayed

Firstly we had adviced you not to go to the embassy with this school California Miramar university..... if you must go with a weak school especially for MBA then have at least an ok profile to help ....but the overall profile of yours is not strong.... weak school for MBA , no other admission, no test scores, not working officially ...

My advice will be to take these 4 points and work on it before you go back for any interview
shikenan @ timmb work on these...can you identify the major you were going for , did you do nysc, ? pm me
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by francophone134: 5:03pm On Jun 14, 2017
Was it masters program you applied to with your HND??
timmb:
Visa dennied this morning..

Here is my transcript :

Vo: morning sir

Me: good morning sir

Vo: pls gimme a seconds

Me: OK sir

VO: OK which school are you doing?

Me : I'm going to California Miramar university

Vo: how do you hear about the school?

Me: it was recommended for me by my project supervisor at moshood Abiola for good quality and I so made online research about the school. through indeed. Com granduate school and google

Vo: OK typing fast... How many school did you apply

Me: 2

Vo: did the other school admit you

Me: no

Vo: Whats your finish degree in

Me: marketing

Vo: did you do any standard test?

Me: no it was not required by the school, they only request for my transcript. Sop and Cv

Vo: OK trying.. From which school did you have your first degree

Me: mooshood abiola polythenic

Vo: OK..... Drink his coffee. When did you graduate

Me: last yr

Vo: what have you been doing

Me: have not been working official. Just helping my dad with their biz

Vo: what biz... Typing....

Me: went blank for 2 sec( I don't know y ) when I said industrial cleaning company

Vo: typing , what will business administration do for You?

Me: it ll equ me with the required skill to manage my parent biz fransches upon my return to Nigeria

Vo: OK.. Typing fast: who's is sponsoring you

Me: my parent

Vo: so your dad own the cleaning company?

Me: yes

Trying like 3 sec then said sorry we can accept you at the time, you are free to apply again. Hand me blue print

Pls my good people.. I want to apply again soon can you pls correct my errors and what I need to do. Thanks

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by texrem(m): 5:19pm On Jun 14, 2017
Ave:
Good people of the house, please I need your kind assistance with online payment. I need to have my transcript evaluated through WES and send my official Toefl result to the school I applied to before they make a decision on my application. I went to ETS site and its showing only visa card and PayPal and I have a master card only. The WES evaluation is also above $100 dollars, plesae I need someone in the house that can assist me they requested I send it asap. Thanks

PM me
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Jesusbabygirl(f): 5:28pm On Jun 14, 2017
LagosismyHome:

hummmmm so Lady or Ladies are not as smart as guys
As in, the comment got me laughing, thinking, angry and ........... at the same time. Pls @Gbemisorhlar, with the sort of feat several women have attained in diverse fields in the past years, I don't think this mindset is good. Male or female, we are who we are...

6 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Joan011: 5:38pm On Jun 14, 2017
please is anyone attending university of Loyola Maryland and university of Arizona, I have read all there is to read about them, but personal experiences about them has much advantage over search engines
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by toluene1234: 5:46pm On Jun 14, 2017
oduzbaba89:
good afternoon, am about applying to a university in america, pleas what is servis, dont really undertsand..
Thanks.
The Bec of forex.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by toluene1234: 5:50pm On Jun 14, 2017
LagosismyHome:

i doubt if you can use form A before Visa but i am no expert in Form A so the bank can advice you ...... More like making personal arrangement with someone who has dollars and you need naira and the swap

what school is this , and did you apply to other schools
Thanks.
The school is (snhu)southern new Hampshire uni.
I actually did apply to other schools. But snhu is d only one dat grant me admission.
Someone with similar experience should help out pls.
I actually have a dom account but to source dollar is not easy thing Bec of forex.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Teedawg: 5:58pm On Jun 14, 2017
Jesusbabygirl:
As in, the comment got me laughing, thinking, angry and ........... at the same time. Pls @Gbemisorhlar, with the sort of feat several women have attained in diverse fields in the past years, I don't think this mindset is good. Male or female, we are who we are...
I want to believe it was just a strategy so we can go Eya and help her or just a figurative speech trying to tell us she really has no clue of what to do. .
all these our feminist self tongue

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Chibaby98(f): 6:12pm On Jun 14, 2017
please can I get someone to kinda coach and ask me typical visa interview questions so I will see how prepared I am.....interview soon pls
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by nestkojex(m): 6:15pm On Jun 14, 2017
ololade111:
Good day to you all
please, I need someone to guild me on how I can get GRE and TOEFLE materials and if possible, a good learning materials either in Ibadan or in lagos

Thanks
Try this for TOEFL
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5MgEhu7Q4LLd3pmMlNPYVhUQVE

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by nestkojex(m): 6:18pm On Jun 14, 2017
Chibaby98:
please can I get someone to kinda coach and ask me typical visa interview questions so I will see how prepared I am.....interview soon pls
Over Skype or how?
Maybe over WhatsApp video call. I can assist with that if fix it at the right time

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by nestkojex(m): 6:24pm On Jun 14, 2017
Joan011:
please is anyone attending university of Loyola Maryland and university of Arizona, I have read all there is to read about them, but personal experiences about them has much advantage over search engines
I think it's ranked 45. Their admission is tough. And they require transcript evaluation after demanding that your school send your transcript to them. The process is tedious. But you can still try it out
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 14, 2017
Walspring:

Comparing themselves to themselves, they ain't wise.

I won't say more than that.!!

No one is comparing, we're talking about realities here. We all have our different goals and aspirations. It's cool to respect the opinions of others. I saw someone that applied to 16 schools and finally attended Harvard... Those 16 schools included ambitious, moderates, safes and super safes.

Let's just respect the choices of people and guide accordingly. My 2 cents, one love bro

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Chibaby98(f): 7:06pm On Jun 14, 2017
nestkojex;
OK private message me so I can send my number so you can coach me via WhatsApp video call
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by 234ng44uk(m): 7:28pm On Jun 14, 2017
LagosismyHome:

I am no VO so anything i type is speculation...but realistically how do you all 2 adult and 2 kids intend to survive in America. For you F2 is not allowed to work .... f1 visa is just one thing but ensuring you stay in status is another... who paying for the program and you all stay
?

Also what kind of program is this ....a master or a non degree program ? I am guessing he did not take any test either ....Christ For The Nation Institute that name alone doesnt sound like a proper Uni or College..

For this statement Do we have a chance?...nobody can predict this ooo. It depends on the mood of the VO u meet and perhaps Favour as well.

Do you expect them to go to Yale for Theological training?

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by cmbagwu(m): 7:30pm On Jun 14, 2017
Guys please any response to this question? It's really needed.

cmbagwu:
Good day house.

some one dat has a valid visiting visa already to Us, is it compulsory the person waits till the earliest date written on I-20 bfr Traveln to Us. Can I use my visiting visa to go in,while I wait for school to start, hope I wouldn't have issues at Point of entry...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 7:33pm On Jun 14, 2017
234ng44uk:

certainly not, but a descent institution like oral roberts would have been better cool

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by mjksho(m): 7:46pm On Jun 14, 2017
happyday:

Greatest gbogbo!! You guys really hugged White House, no be small.

Gbogbo! Lol. We hugged them that year and they did us strong thing. That kinda strong thing that will make you pray for at least a 40 E or 45 D in a bulky four unit course like Organic Chemistry. Well sha, all na story today.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by LagosismyHome(f): 7:53pm On Jun 14, 2017
234ng44uk:

No . ....but yes to Havard grin grin

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by happyday: 8:05pm On Jun 14, 2017
cmbagwu:
Guys please any response to this question? It's really needed.

If you have your F1, be ready to explain why you're entering the US with a visiting visa.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by happyday: 8:07pm On Jun 14, 2017
mjksho:

Gbogbo! Lol. We hugged them that year and they did us strong thing. That kinda strong thing that will make you pray for at least a 40 E or 45 D in a bulky four unit course like Organic Chemistry. Well sha, all na story today.

Abi na. Scary stories those years.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Joan011: 8:15pm On Jun 14, 2017
nestkojex:

I think it's ranked 45. Their admission is tough. And they require transcript evaluation after demanding that your school send your transcript to them. The process is tedious. But you can still try it out
which one of them
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 14, 2017
Hushee:

Cecemat, I no believe say u fit show this year. I think say network no dey baton rouge again o. Welcome bro.

Hahahaha... for where, me just won dey low key for matters here for now

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (409)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD***

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.