Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 - Travel (386) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (696283 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) ... (409) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Mekurexx: 1:58am On Jul 01, 2017
Check Studentuniverse.com or wakanow.com
dsignal:
Mbok, been trying to book a flight with Qatar bt e no gree identify Lagos as place of departure. Hw re u guys using the app �

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Mekurexx: 2:01am On Jul 01, 2017
Royal Air Maroc.... less than 300k
voktron:
Pls does anyone have any idea about any cost effective ticket to New York? Like how much and which airline? Thanks in advance wink
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Mekurexx: 2:02am On Jul 01, 2017
Send me a PM! Can help you!
Jonmayer:
Good morning, people. I want to pay for my flight through Ethiopian Airlines but my Access card isn't working. Somebody help me : (
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Mekurexx: 2:03am On Jul 01, 2017
Send me a PM! Can help you!
patovicy2k:
Hello Bro, Good morning,
I need to pay my sevis fee, can you help me out with the payment.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by NairaSea23: 3:18am On Jul 01, 2017
Wow... It has Tayed. Greetings to all members of this Big family.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by segunojo866: 3:22am On Jul 01, 2017
TheGreat342:
This is the month of my testimony. Welcome July!
brother this is the month of our testimonies
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by djmakson(m): 4:09am On Jul 01, 2017
imperiouxx:
Is there anyone here in MTSU (Middle Tennessee State University)?

Someone asked me for info about accommodation around the school.

Thanks

There are quite a number of nice apartments around with varying amount of rent. What exactly does the person want?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by bigfrancis21: 4:30am On Jul 01, 2017
voktron:
Pls does anyone have any idea about any cost effective ticket to New York? Like how much and which airline? Thanks in advance wink

Check out Qatar airways. I saw flights from Lagos to JFK, NY for $780.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Bobority: 6:03am On Jul 01, 2017
ProfOjah1234:

Egbon, Thank you so much, I've been waiting for this.. I really appreciate.. God bless!!

Lol...u sef don collect ur beer b dat congrats once again

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Folsy(f): 6:27am On Jul 01, 2017
Folsy:
Hello guys, pls I'm looking for a 2bedroom apartment at Johnson city, Tennessee within walking distance to campus, say max of 30mins or with easy access to a bus if farther.
My budget is max of $500 per month.
Appliances like washer, dryer n d like.. Will b much appreciated.
ETSU peeps pls help out with both direct and indirect links, lol... Tnx.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 01, 2017
I need help with SEVIS fee payment
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 01, 2017
anodebeanthony:

Contact texrem. He'll help you out.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Bendererem: 9:03am On Jul 01, 2017
Morning everyone and I truly want to congratulate all those who have recieved their visas and the rest of us who will be receiving theirs this month too.
Pls i have a question. If your admission is successfully differed, will you still be required to pay another acceptance fee and SEVIS fee?
Pls I need to know as school just sent me something like a fresh admission letter and asking for 200$ acceptance fee.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by TheGreat342: 12:32pm On Jul 01, 2017
mixmic:
Good morning everyone, can you please update me about the Schenge visiting visa (France precisely).
What it's entails: The documents, the process and the cost. Thanks.

The topic of the thread has answered your question. oya, go find France thread. Goodluck in your search

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by OluDare01(m): 12:40pm On Jul 01, 2017
NairaSea23:
Long-time baba.
How's Wisconsin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by xkunzo(m): 12:41pm On Jul 01, 2017
mixmic:
Good morning everyone, can you please update me about the Schenge visiting visa (France precisely).
What it's entails: The documents, the process and the cost. Thanks.

@mixmic this usa student visa thread go to france visa thread link bellow

https://www.nairaland.com/1106291/securing-visa-france-applying-nigeria/20
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Hushee(m): 12:57pm On Jul 01, 2017
imperiouxx:

Hi.

Are you trying to quote "Sureboy" or you're replying to "Sureboy"?

No Sir, just wrote his name there so that the person I'm replying would know who to give the credit to. It was one of sureboy's post
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Hushee(m): 1:04pm On Jul 01, 2017
TheGreat342:

Share with us your SoP

cc: sureboy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by LagosismyHome(f): 1:17pm On Jul 01, 2017
NairaSea23:

Not to small Tayed ooo.... how are u . Trust its been going well and family is great

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Johnolukolade(m): 1:40pm On Jul 01, 2017
ee joor e EPP me oo. Which is cheap and easier btw TOEFL and IELTS??
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Mekurexx: 2:04pm On Jul 01, 2017
OK
anodebeanthony:
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Mekurexx: 2:05pm On Jul 01, 2017
Take TOEFL
Johnolukolade:
ee joor e EPP me oo. Which is cheap and easier btw TOEFL and IELTS??
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by imperiouxx(m): 2:48pm On Jul 01, 2017
Hushee:

No Sir, just wrote his name there so that the person I'm replying would know who to give the credit to. It was one of sureboy's post

As you know, we don't support plagiarism here. You should have put the comment inside a quotation box so that those that don't know the original source know that you quoted sureb0y.

Can you edit the post by posting the comment as a quote.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by donanod(m): 3:13pm On Jul 01, 2017
Bendererem:
Morning everyone and I truly want to congratulate all those who have recieved their visas and the rest of us who will be receiving theirs this month too.
Pls i have a question. If your admission is successfully differed, will you still be required to pay another acceptance fee and SEVIS fee?
Pls I need to know as school just sent me something like a fresh admission letter and asking for 200$ acceptance fee.

If you paid the acceptance previously, you'll need to notify the school of that. Ask them whether you have to make the payment again. My guess is they'll say yes (I'm inferring from what they said). In a nutshell, contact your school for their policy on admission deferrals.

Each SEVIS fee payment is valid for a year. If your previous payment was made less than a year ago, you don't have to pay another SEVIS fee. See www.fmjfee.com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Biggy911(m): 3:23pm On Jul 01, 2017
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Hushee(m): 5:02pm On Jul 01, 2017
imperiouxx:

As you know, we don't supporting plagiarism here. You should have put the comment inside a quotation box so that those that don't know the original source know that you quoted sureb0y.

Can you edit the post by posting the comment as a quote.
Egbon, sureboy na my boss and honestly I didn't see it from this angle, that was why I put his name first. Let me put courtesy there then, will that be better? Cos there are some things I'm still learning on nairaland
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by akins2016: 5:59pm On Jul 01, 2017
Congrat jare bro and so people will just open their mouth and be saying one cannot get a visa with a community college admission as if they are the VO. The point is, if you have a good reason for picking a school, picking a course or whatever, your visa will be approved !!! I've seen someone who got a bachelors degree in Nigeria and still came here for associate degree and he was issued visa. Congratulation again.
akandry:
All praises to God Almighty for a successful visa Approval after I was denied visa two months ago( April 12 to be precise wasn't a nice day for me) and that was how I found this thread.i got advice from the gurus to refire and apply for a bachelor's degree rather than the associate degree I got denied for but I believe in God intervention and still went with the a community college I20...fast forward this morning the rain was much Chaii rain way sock me today no be here ooo plus the bus I entered stop at oniru if you are familiar with vi and I had to walk from there to bonny camp before I could get keke( I wish you could see me that morning you go pity for me) after my biometric verification I was on the line watin to be interview and I was fortunate to listen to profojah Interview Chaii the guy was so audible and the way he was gesticulating and explain his program as well I was like which kind wahala course be this bayi pale kini grin grin ....that's how I was directed to window three fresh looking young guy always with white earpiece.......

Vo: Good morning
Me: morning sir with a smile
Vo: what's yours study plan?
Me: I will be taking 64 credit of course work at a period of 24 month which some of the courses I will be taking include engineering graphics, dynamic, calculus and the likes prior to my graduation which I will be transferring to obtain a bachelor's degree ( vo look impressed with my response after denying the first two guys after bleeping with their response)
Vo: Why associate degree and not bachelor's degree
Me: I'm going for an associate degree because the only place I can get so much in depth knowledge on my field of study in my first two years at an affordable rate before transferring to a 4 years university happens to be a community college, so it's not really all about the associate degree but it's about what I can aquire and gain during the period before transferring
Vo: Why did you choose this school
Me: I choose baltimore city community college because I was impressed with the standard of the program I Was applying for after some extensive review I found out that they offer more hands on approach of the courses I will be taking compare to some traditional four years university in their first two years which was very impressive and was what I was looking for.
Vo: what are your plans after graduation?
Me: I intend transferring my 64 credit to Morgan state university to obtain a bachelor's degree in civil engineering after which I will be returning to practice in one of the top construction companies here in Nigeria
Vo: when did you finish secondary school
Me:2012
Vo:what have you been doing since then
Me:after sec school I enrolled to a technical school to learn about satellite TV and cctv installation and afterwards I applied for an Advance level program which I finished in 2016
Vo:which other schools did you apply to
Me: Morgan state university and Wester Nebraska community college
Vo: so you intend going for an associate degree then you will transfer?
Me yes sir
Vo: I will be approving your visa pick it up in the.....
Me: I went deaf and almost jump up..

I want to say a very big thanks you to everyone on the is thread you are all amazing and special thank you to @Teedawg and @neurosic for a one month intensive mock interview I don't know you in person to thank you enough but God Almighty will surely reward you and I hope to meet you guys someday..... That's how I got my visa approved for a community college

6 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 01, 2017
dsignal:
Mbok, been trying to book a flight with Qatar bt e no gree identify Lagos as place of departure. Hw re u guys using the app �

Booking on Qatar with Lagos as point of origin/departure doesn't work on mobile phones anymore. Use a computer
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by akins2016: 9:28pm On Jul 01, 2017
234ng44uk:

Misleading? You are the one misleading here. The bolded for one is a lie from the pit of hell. Stop the reference to fictitious people. From part 1 to part 11 of this thread, thousands of posts, no one ever claimed to receive full funding with that score. Please don't stand in the way of others success. She clearly has the ability to do better, encourage her to do so otherwise she will be here this time next year lamenting on securing admissions without funding.
I know people(some of my friends) with a GPA of 2 2 and GRE of 280's and were still able to secure funding(full ride self). I have my evidence. You guys should stop sitting back there and make hasty generalization !!! As much as nairaland is so helpful, some people tend to over hype the thread and every member on the thread. !!! I also want you to know that anything is possible in this life.. I got everything from my school before I visited this thread. Some people are fond of misleading and making people think less of themselves here. They will bring their profile and you guys will start discouraging them. There is something called need based scholarship. If funding is available, they will definitely give anyone applying at that moment. DO NOT THINK if people don't visit nairaland, they will not get funding or they won't get their visa or they won't be admitted into good schools or program.
Thanks

12 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by NairaSea23: 9:31pm On Jul 01, 2017
OluDare01:

Long-time baba.
How's Wisconsin

Wisconsin dey jarie... One year down, one more to go by God' grace. How your end? Hope u are having Summer fun?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by NairaSea23: 9:36pm On Jul 01, 2017
LagosismyHome:

Not to small Tayed ooo.... how are u . Trust its been going well and family is great

My madam at the top. I loyal oh. I hope you are doing pretty good? All this U.K. News no near you ba? God has been faithful. Family now with me. Working on changing my wife' status to F1. I need to talk to you ooooh!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) ... (409)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.