Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 - Travel (390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (695510 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (409) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 1:47am On Jul 03, 2017
sshola:

ProfOjah (denied) 123 (approved) 4

1234 cheesy grin

Are you a coder or baba ijebu fans

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 1:48am On Jul 03, 2017
lillaowow:
PLS Biko. Na God i dey take beg anyone oo

Anyone with the contact of Nigerian Embassy In Washington DC. Any working contact at all (Even if na staff) the one from google no even ring ((202) 986-8400). it is very urgent. I need a document from the embassy urgently.

Please help a brother out. Pls, Biko..

i am on my kneels

Thanks fam

No be small thing oo.. See laziness make dem put that kind number online.

If nah emergency now the person go do die before medicine arrive
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 1:49am On Jul 03, 2017
ProfOjah1234:

My olosho padi.. Thanks boss.. I owe you big..

your sexuality and romance-lander partner

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 1:49am On Jul 03, 2017
folmus:

You can use your naira card withdraw dollar over there.

She can only get $100 per month with this means or method
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 1:50am On Jul 03, 2017
Rheenah:
Please people i need help on how my brother can send me money from Nigeria. I havent had any need for it till now because my uncle usually gives me money. How can i get the money through a nigerian bank? I have a gtb account. And my brother said something about remitting the money to me but idk how its done. So advice please. Thank you

Ask him to go and do from A for you and call Gtbank connect to reactive your account if its dormant but you need to fill and scan the reactivation for to them via email and it will be done for you..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 1:51am On Jul 03, 2017
titoakala:
Thanks so much

Let's give the thanks to God
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 1:57am On Jul 03, 2017
Abimmbolar:
Congrats to everyone who just got their visa approved!May God bless your new journey.

Gurus,Please I would like to know your opinion abt flying with Qatar airways this season.Do you guys consider it a safe entry to the U.S considering all this news ongoing abt terrorism and all.

No issue because the last time i dig on this Virgin atlantic will convey their passenger to US through one of the UK airport and i guess heathrow
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 2:01am On Jul 03, 2017
Okesima24:
Hello All, I'm impressed to find this platform and read some of the success and failures. Indeed it is an eye opener and I wished I had known about this platform before now.
However, I have a serious issue. I had an interview for student visa last week and was denied, but somehow the VO didn't return my passport to me and by the time I found out and asked them to call inside and get it for me I was told it's not there. Pls how can I get it as I am certain she didn't return it to me.
I also plan to reapply as soon as I can find my passport and will be needing your help on how to prepare better and get the visa.
Thank you.

I guess you vex forget to pick your passport due to you aint granted visa, Don't worry you will get the passport or maybe you dropped it somewhere around the embassy. Take your time to relax your mind and think on it
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 2:02am On Jul 03, 2017
LagosismyHome:

The VO will give you back your passport very FAST if denied ....... grin

If it was not returned and its not with them then where is it ....

Yes but something must have happened and is likely he was unhappy because visa not granted and he forgot to collect it back
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 2:03am On Jul 03, 2017
bayocanny:

I felicitate with you bro..your head is naturally valid

Ojah O' Strong!!

Lol... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 2:04am On Jul 03, 2017
bayocanny:

Lol, Arcayo na biggest bro.
Omo, tears drop from my eyes as I read your transcript. Mehn! Persistent paid off eventually, you are such an inspiration to others..I can still remember our canada journey the last time we met at shoprite ikeja, dude too dey temperament haha.

O" Strong gaaan

No be small thing, even when we talk on phone or enter opposite ICM i dey hala am say hope dey and dem no dey catch late comer for America.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 2:15am On Jul 03, 2017
frankie2K:
Happy Sunday everyone.please I want to ask the gurus in Trumpland how easy does it come for a naija guy to make male America citizen friend(white) to female.please share ur experience.

I hope you are not planning Adam and Steve
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Time2Smile(m): 2:16am On Jul 03, 2017
Walspring:

It is not but its number generated from www.ceac.state.gov and its generated immediately you start filling the form or the next page at the right top corner of the site
And speaking of the DS-160 site i.e www.ceac.state.gov, Am I the only one have trouble logging into an application. It takes an almost of 50 trials before the code is accepted, or am I missing something?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 2:17am On Jul 03, 2017
emmy994:
Pls gurus in the house. Happy Sunday to u all. Pls am having issues with my DS 160. I entered the phone number of the person paying for my trip and it's displaying an error message saying :telephone number accepts only digits 0-9. I have been trying it since last night. I have also tried 23480...,234080.... It's still not accepting it. Pls how do I enter the number cos I have tried different ways to no avail. Thanks

Start with 08023xxxxxx
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 2:19am On Jul 03, 2017
neurosci:

So no one has an answer to this question? Okay, those of you in the US; how have you been paying your fees from Nigeria apart from using a domicialiary account?

You enter any naija bank and request for the form A but make sure you have an account with the bank
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 2:19am On Jul 03, 2017
Rheenah:

Nawa o as naija people full ETSU eh �

Nah the new HQ be that ooo grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 2:20am On Jul 03, 2017
adewotired:
Who is in based in Maryland?

Is it Ikeja Maryland

Is not far from profojah house grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by LagosismyHome(f): 3:34am On Jul 03, 2017
frankie2K:

Somebody once posted here that Indians like working in group in the classroom and u know working together is friendship so that is why I asked is it possible to work in group with American citizen or do they feel superior?

Why would u feel inferior or superior to anyone ....... All.humans are equal. If you are in the US Chances are u see more Americans because that their home so its in your best interest to mix freely with everyone which will make you integrate well and possibly settle down faster

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Helkayklassic(m): 5:12am On Jul 03, 2017
texrem:

Good job
Thank you boss.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 5:21am On Jul 03, 2017
Time2Smile:

And speaking of the DS-160 site i.e www.ceac.state.gov, Am I the only one have trouble logging into an application. It takes an almost of 50 trials before the code is accepted, or am I missing something?

Experienced that too. Turns out there are two things involved.
1) Casing
2) Webpage needs to be refreshed. You may just open a new one.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by ProfOjah1234: 5:52am On Jul 03, 2017
Walspring:

your sexuality and romance-lander partner
Lol.. Wale, ask that guy any kind of babes, he get them plenty. cheesy

cc: happney65

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by bayocanny: 7:08am On Jul 03, 2017
Walspring:

No be small thing, even when we talk on phone or enter opposite ICM i dey hala am say hope dey and dem no dey catch late comer for America.. grin grin grin
Lol, that guy na something else.
How ur side bro?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by bayocanny: 7:10am On Jul 03, 2017
ProfOjah1234:

Lol.. Wale, ask that guy any kind of babes, he get them plenty. cheesy

cc: happney65
Dey there dey recommend girls, make u no go book flight to Atlanta, olosho boy grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Teedawg: 7:26am On Jul 03, 2017
frankie2K:

Somebody once posted here that Indians like working in group in the classroom and u know working together is friendship so that is why I asked is it possible to work in group with American citizen or do they feel superior?
the thing is people of the same background tend to click together so do the Koreans or Chinese do they like staying put within themselves especially when there is a good amount of them in the School.. I'm sure if you had a group of Nigerians in one school they'll likely form a group to and assist themselves unless other wise because our head dey touch sometimes lol. now when you're in a class there will likely be projects for and you'll have to form a team which will comprise of different kinds of people so in other to achieve you all have to play together to achieve a common goal so irrespective of your background you all have to work together. now maybe some few will have their indifference with you they'll rarely bring it to your face.. it's all about making friends though not everybody will be your friend but that is not because they feel superior or anything but its just life ( in summary not everyone in your group must be your friend its all about working together to achieve a goal. who knows you may get some friends from the group )hope i get your message lol i feel like I've derailed
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by paulsir: 7:29am On Jul 03, 2017
Walspring:

It is not but its number generated from www.ceac.state.gov and its generated immediately you start filling the form or the next page at the right top corner of the site
thanks I ap8
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by paulsir: 7:30am On Jul 03, 2017
fairheart:
It is a generated code. It should start with letter, in capital letter. Have you completed it? if so, did you send a confirmation to your e-mail? If you can't find the confirmation code, you must fill another one.
thanks I ap8
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by bigfrancis21: 7:57am On Jul 03, 2017
adewotired:

I am. cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Next2Bezee(m): 8:09am On Jul 03, 2017
biikeys:

Even if you completed your program here in the US, you'll still need GRE if the school is asking for it

Yeah you're right. As much as i want to avoid writing it, it would be disastrous if i pick another course that doesn't need it but isn't in line with my Bsc degree thereby creating problems for me during visa interview.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Mekurexx: 8:24am On Jul 03, 2017
Umm there is a nairalander, mikyangel. I think that is his moniker, you can check on him for deliveries from USA to Nigeria.
morgang:
Hello,

Please i need to know a faster and reliable courier service that can deliver an item (Iphone 7) from U.S to Nigeria. Was considering using EMS or DHL not sure which one is faster. I need someone with experience to help suggest a FASTER and RELIABLE courier service. Thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Mekurexx: 8:25am On Jul 03, 2017
Maryland bustop near Mr. biggs or Maryland Baltimore? cheesy cheesy
adewotired:

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Mekurexx: 8:28am On Jul 03, 2017
Personally I think this is not a very solid reason to convince a VO. I know for sure most professors are very punctual and committed to their work.
Try make more versed research and soul searching on your reasons for choosing the school
francophone134:
greetings gurus in the house. If am asked why i chose a particular sch, the reply is that "d sch was recomended to me by a friend who is am alumni of d sch, also wen i made research, i founded out that d rate of absentism of teacher is 0.00% and i was impressed by dat statistics. PLEASE OO IS THIS A GOOD RESPONSE? GOD BLES U ALL FOR YOUR RESPONSE
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Mekurexx: 8:30am On Jul 03, 2017
Lol I'm in MN. Wisconsin is just 4hrs away! lol
NairaSea23:

Wisconsin dey jarie... One year down, one more to go by God' grace. How your end? Hope u are having Summer fun?

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (409)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.