Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,196 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) (46669 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie Hosts Lupita Nyong’o In Lagos / Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State / Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by tens4real(m): 1:52pm On Jan 22, 2017
She is obviously not protesting, she only wants to be notice but wait oo

WHO IS THIS CHIAMANDA ADICHIE

4 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by DropShot: 1:52pm On Jan 22, 2017
lovat:
Who is talking about Ipob and Nnamdi Kanu? I'm telling you to purge yourself of this tribal slur and tribalism that's eting your soul away. It's dangerous because it will affect ypu anytime you get a job. You will see every igbo man as a rival and a usurper and a foe.

Purge yourself. I'm talking to you as my younger one
Advise yourself first!

grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 22, 2017
Bolustic:

Didn't the Yorubas get an eight years presidency at the end?

Don't we currently have the VP's slot?

Even the Ijaws have gotten a 3 year Vice Presidency and 5 year presidency?

What have you guys gotten?

Not even a completed SECOND NIGER BRIDGE!!!

Wicked!!!!!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin

16 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Royalfurnitures: 1:53pm On Jan 22, 2017
No need to protest, he's already president, deal will that or leave the US if you can stand him being president

Please check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 22, 2017
I like the outrage trumps election is causing in the US.

grin

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by FunkyMetahuman: 1:53pm On Jan 22, 2017
Biafrans against trump

LIEPOD see ya life

But non of my bis grin

5 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:54pm On Jan 22, 2017
So what is trump's policy that is against the women
That is what I want to know before I comment

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by FUCKU: 1:54pm On Jan 22, 2017
Bolustic:
Our brothers are very confused, here is one of their illustrious daughters going against the person they organized a solidarity march for here in Nigeria.

These people lack direction.

your comment is so wow! You deserve a diiCk... So, go and suck a big black DIICK

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by dunkem21(m): 1:55pm On Jan 22, 2017
fellis:
I like the outrage trumps election is causing in the US.

grin

Honestly, I am enjoying it ..

The thing dey sweet me pass because Zombies wan die cheesy

Hilary will never lead America ..Never! cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by pussyAvenger: 1:55pm On Jan 22, 2017
BudeYahooCom:
Nice selfies..

I'm sure she is no longer a 'bigot' to yoruba muslims anti-Biafra/anti-Trump for writing her book on Biafra. Which you all still condemn.

You muslim anti-Biafrans can try all you want to reap political capital from Amanda's selfies. I'm sure if she asked to vote against staying with muslim anti-Biafran bigots in nigeria, her femininist anti-Trump part won't stop her from voting for seccession from you.

Then you will again lament how she is a 'bigot Ipod', her being anti-Trump like you won't matter anymore them. Numbskulls. grin
look bro.. no likes for u...cant u see

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 1:56pm On Jan 22, 2017
Bolustic:
Our brothers are very confused, here is one of their illustrious daughters going against the person they organized a solidarity march for here in Nigeria.

These people lack direction.
grin grin how can u expect them to have direction when they are the most selfish human on earth; they can do anytin inhumane just to get money.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Opakan2: 1:56pm On Jan 22, 2017
lovat:
I don't know your level of education so i can safely say you are a Jambite with all these trash you indulge in

you mean jambito? grin

must you people take everything too serious and make life hard for yourselves

loosen up my friend, biafra is dead and buried.. live for the future not chasing shadows

9 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by lovat(m): 1:57pm On Jan 22, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

GOOD MAN!!. WHAT IS HAPPENING NOW?.
i guess Ur brain is beginig to reset now... unfortunately u cant change it...
I saw a particular thread where u are bashing this igbo girl who is trying to defend her tribe.
But u wanted to be THE GOOD IGBO MAN..just becox u want NAIRALAND LIKES..

I TOT U SAID YORUBAS ARE NOT TRIBALISTIC PEOPLE SO WHY ARE U CRYING NOW..
NONESENSE!!!
I don't tken kindly to female tribalist.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by magoo10(m): 1:58pm On Jan 22, 2017
I am happy to see that no single bullet was shot at them,the reverse is the case here yet people continue to support the system and I begin to question 'are we really practising democracy in Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by idupaul: 1:58pm On Jan 22, 2017
Very stupid woman ...What exactly were they protesting?

They are the ones that want abortion to be legal at anytime

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by BudeYahooCom: 1:58pm On Jan 22, 2017
pussyAvenger:
look bro.. no likes for u...cant u see

You muslim skull is simply pained. This is not the politics section.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Elijahrona(m): 1:58pm On Jan 22, 2017
Bolustic:

Mhen i love you

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by koladebrainiac(m): 1:59pm On Jan 22, 2017
Bolustic:

they dont know whay dey want

13 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by lovat(m): 1:59pm On Jan 22, 2017
DropShot:

Advise yourself first!

grin grin
I'm doimg it because if he becomes a tout thenmy security will bbe threatened and i ll have to spend more protecting myself from his ilks.

I want the boy to grow up to my level first
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 22, 2017
[s]
lovat:
How has it affected you positively as a person?

Was your education on Scholarship? NO

Have all these things gaveypu job after NYSC? NO

Has it paid any of your Bills? NO

BOY, Life na per head. Leave tribalism and focus on soaring high.
[/s]

Tell FreeGlobe, Beebeeoh all these trash you typed.

13 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by seguno2: 2:00pm On Jan 22, 2017
She must also be wasteful of her time, going by the post below:

sisisioge:
Wasteful babe! No be money she pay for them? And the shoes come fine!
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by lovat(m): 2:01pm On Jan 22, 2017
Opakan2:

you mean jambito? grin

must you people take everything too serious and make life hard for yourselves

loosen up my friend, biafra is dead and buried.. live for the future not chasing shadows
Dead or alive, my dog feeds better than you. Who is enjoying now?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by DropShot: 2:01pm On Jan 22, 2017
[s]
lovat:
I'm doimg it because if he becomes a tout thenmy security will bbe threatened and i ll have to spend more protecting myself from his ilks.

I want the boy to grow up to my level first
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by FUCKU: 2:01pm On Jan 22, 2017
samkay3g:
Over to u IPOB miscreants

you have every right to think the way you are thinking. Your dad has a PUSSY while your MOm a DIICK
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 2:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
Anyway I xpect trump to do the needful revoke most of their citizenship. All this freedom fighters who shout at the back and tell ordinary citizens to be at the forefront. God will punish all of you. That's how Buhari said the other room speech and I was xpecting ppl like her to lead a crusade against Buhari yet we saw nothing. Those who think they are American citizens should think again. Obama health bill would be repealed, those black's who think they can wake up In the morning and do nothing nemesis has caught up with you. If you are not ready to spend ur dollars in the USA, PLEASE DONT GO A NEW SHERIFF IS IN TOWN.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by lovat(m): 2:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
Bolustic:
[s][/s]

Freeglobe is an adult oo. He even graduated before me. Know your mates. It's just like you insulting Firefire.

Boy try grow first

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 2:03pm On Jan 22, 2017
lovat:
I don't tken kindly to female tribalist.

See ur self..i pity u.
the girl was just defending her tribe u expected her to keep calm
When igbo women are being insulted.?

U should hide ur face in shame bro
#No offense..
i guess u are waking up to d truth now.

This is just an innocent topic but they came in as usual and turn in tribal jaut to beef igbos.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 22, 2017
lovat:
Freeglobe is an adult oo. He even graduated before me. Know your mates. It's just like you insulting Firefire.

Boy try grow first

I said it, no matter how educated you guys are, you are still one of the most hopelessly ignorant people on the face of this earth

So FreeGlobe is a graduate and s/he does not know that Umaru Musa Yaradua University is a state owned school?

I am ashamed to share Nigeria with you guys

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 22, 2017
Bolustic:
[s][/s]

Softly on this flat-head oh, you will end up making him committing suicide

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Infinite Love - (Novel) / RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] / Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.