Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,642 members, 7,813,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) (46667 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie Hosts Lupita Nyong’o In Lagos / Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State / Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by samsam2019: 3:31pm On Jan 22, 2017
Revelation1:
She is more American than you.
oh she's more Americanthan me. Exactly what we are talking about here

Another pathetic mor0n

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 22, 2017
cstr55:

STFU. OBJ lost yoruba votes . You forgot olu falae was your consensus candidate which the south west voted for.
Or have you forgotten how OBJ destroyed tinubu and lagos during his time.
You better keep quiet before i school you on history.
Igbos actually benefited more from an OBJ presidency that the yorubas did.
He was the one that unravelled the likes of Okonjo iweala and dora akunyili and many of them.
The only he did for the SW was filling a yoruba slot for the presidency. He did not even develop OTA.
SHUT UP

Do you know as undeveloped as OTA is, it is home to

Three universities (Crawford, Covenant and Bells) 1 Polytechnic (OGITECH)
Nigerian Breweries
Unilever
Indomie
Honda
Nestle
Shongai Plastics etc
Industrial FTZ
Avon
Fidson Healthcare
Tell me, please mention just one place in your erosion troubled land (not a state capital) that has all these,just one.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by africanusvu(m): 3:33pm On Jan 22, 2017
Revelation1:
So every Igbo must be a Trump supporter? Weird logic that doesn't make sense.
,Well.bak here in core igboland.i am yet to see an ANTI-TRUMP.Except some illegal immigrant of igbo origin in USA and the benefactors.the situation they nw found themselves in nig gave them no option than to go for TRUMP.and the move was more after the visit of John kerry to sultan of sokoto and indoor chat wit 19north govs and d subseguent visit of d 19north gov to Obama in white house.that wat personaly movd me not dat Trump is d redemer.ok

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by ephi123(f): 3:34pm On Jan 22, 2017
divicode:

I will not blame you for your perceived f00lishness because it is inherent! Ojukwu your hero died the most f00lish rebel! Albino is languishing in the cage. While your brothers claimed they are celebrating Trump election, another of your kinsman is protesting against it. Here you are, confused as the lot on Nairaland spewing rvbbish! What a confused set of flaatties! shocked grin cheesy tongue lipsrsealed

It is always poor church rats like you that come online to display their idiocy.

In the real world, business interests and successful individuals transcend tribalism, but of course you won't understand, it's way out of your league. Continue shouting Ojukwu and Afonja online, that is what fits you best. Don't borrow some common sense while you can, continue whining online while your mates are making productive use of their lives offline.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 3:35pm On Jan 22, 2017
See women wasting in the u.s when nigerian men need green card.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by cstr55: 3:38pm On Jan 22, 2017
Bolustic:

SHUT UP

Do you know as undeveloped as OTA is, it is home to

Three universities (Crawford, Covenant and Bells) 1 Polytechnic (OGITECH)
Nigerian Breweries
Unilever
Indomie
Honda
Nestle
Shongai Plastics etc
Industrial FTZ
Avon
Fidson Healthcare
Tell me, please mention just one place in your erosion troubled land (not a state capital) that has all these,just one.

Aba and Nnewi is undeveloped, yet it has more industrial activity than most parts of ogun states.
You have evaded the main issue here.
OBJ was not the yoruba supported candidate. His people did not even vote for him. He won with south eastern support and northern PDP machinery.
OBJ did nothing for the yoruba people. He disgraced tinubu and disgraced Lagos. Igbos benefited more from him.
OBJ was very lucky to emerge as president. It has nothing to do with the fact that he is an afonja.
Get that into your thick skulls.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 3:41pm On Jan 22, 2017
For those campaigning for trump and those protesting against him are all childish. Let this man start his govt first and see what he's upto....why give him a pressure over his settlement

cc: Bolustic na only u I see for this thread. Omo oko ni e cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by BlackCrypter: 3:44pm On Jan 22, 2017
Bolustic:

I said it, no matter how educated you guys are, you are still one of the most hopelessly ignorant people on the face of this earth

So FreeGlobe is a graduate and s/he does not know that Umaru Musa Yaradua University is a state owned school?

I am ashamed to share Nigeria with you guys

Lol. You are very wicked. You just dey hammer that ipob tout left and right.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 3:45pm On Jan 22, 2017
cstr55:
Aba and Nnewi is undeveloped, yet it has more industrial activity than most parts of ogun states.
OBJ was not the yoruba supported candidate. His people did not even vote for him. He won with south eastern support and northern PDP machinery.
OBJ did nothing for the yoruba people. He disgraced tinubu and disgraced Lagos. Igbos benefited more from him.
OBJ was very lucky to emerge as president. It has nothing to do with the fact that he is an afonja.

which Nnewi? is it the one am living? you and lie Mohammed ve the samething in common. oniro!

take a tour to only sagamu in Ogun state....you will cover your face in shame

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 22, 2017
africanusvu:
,Well.bak here in core igboland.i am yet to see an ANTI-TRUMP.Except some illegal immigrant of igbo origin in USA and the benefactors.the situation they nw found themselves in nig gave them no option than to go for TRUMP.and the move was more after the visit of John kerry to sultan of sokoto and indoor chat wit 19north govs and d subseguent visit of d 19north gov to Obama in white house.that wat personaly movd me not dat Trump is d redemer.ok
According to you. Chimamanda is Igbo and yes she is Igbo.

I'm Igbo and therefore same rationale applies to people like me.

You all should know that not all Igbos are Trump supporters and not all Igbos are stupid.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 22, 2017
lovat:
She is busy taking Selfie ans smiling to the cameras
Looks like she was just there to be among
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by cstr55: 3:47pm On Jan 22, 2017
Adebowale89:

which Nnewi? is it the one am living? you and lie Mohammed ve the samething in common. oniro!
If you think i am going to waste my time arguing on nonsense then you must be drunk on amala.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 3:49pm On Jan 22, 2017
cstr55:

If you think i am going to waste my time arguing on nonsense then you must be drunk on amala.

as if amala is a liquid. the problem majority of u had is, you don't see reference before splitting rubbish. na by force to comment on what u dnt ve a clue on?

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 22, 2017
Adebowale89:

take a tour to only sagamu in Ogun state....you will cover your face in shame
What part of Nnewi do you live in? Even all the wild animals in Nigeria know that Nnewi is more developed than oshogbo and akure combined together.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 22, 2017
cstr55:
Agreed Yorubas did not vote for OBJ

But how come you Igbos refused to vote for Ojukwu (your most reverred Hero) and went ahead to vote an Afonja?

Are you telling me there were just 1,297,445 Biafrans that voted in the 2003 elections.

You guys don't know what you want. Deluded people.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by BlackCrypter: 3:52pm On Jan 22, 2017
Aroh48:
If you are ashamed, why not allow them to go.You don't want them, and they want to go, and you are still fighting against them.The big question is what do you want?

Who is holding you from going?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by cstr55: 3:55pm On Jan 22, 2017
Adebowale89:

as if amala is a liquid. the problem majority of u had is, you don't see reference before splitting rubbish. na by force to comment on what u dnt ve a clue on?
I have a clue on how developed Nigeria is and there are threads to buttress that, but that is not issue at hand. I can decide to bully you into submission with fact on Nigeria's devt spread, but that is for another thread.
The issue at hand is how OBJ did not get to the presidency with yoruba help, neither did he do anything for the yoruba people or served any single yoruba interest unlike what that megalomaniac bolustic was claiming until i countered the illiterate.
That is the issue at hand.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by africanusvu(m): 3:55pm On Jan 22, 2017
Revelation1:
According to you. Chimamanda is Igbo and yes she is Igbo.

I'm Igbo and therefore same rationale applies to people like me.

You all should know that not all Igbos are Trump supporters and not all Igbos are stupid.
,Being a Trump surporter or not doesnt make any ibo man STUPID or not dat lang 'STUPID'isnt associated to my igbo race.but let me tell u'EVERY IGBO MAN IN TODAY NIG IS BITER.AND EVERY BITER IGBO MAN THOUGH MAY NT SUPORT TRUMP.LOVES TRUMP.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 3:56pm On Jan 22, 2017
Revelation1:
What part of Nnewi do you live in? Even all the wild animals in Nigeria know that Nnewi is more developed than oshogbo and akure combined together.

mumu did he talked abt oshogo in his comment. be sensitive to make comparism. is IMO better than Lagos?

I quote him basically on his comment. Ogun is an industrialise state, is even competing with Lagos. comparing a whole Ogun wit Nnewi is insensitive. even sagamu is highly developed than the whole of anambra

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by cstr55: 3:58pm On Jan 22, 2017
Bolustic:

Agreed Yorubas did not vote for OBJ

But how come you Igbos refused to vote for Ojukwu (your most reverred Hero) and went ahead to vote an Afonja?

Are you telling me there were just 1,297,445 Biafrans that voted in the 2003 elections.

You guys don't know what you want. Deluded people.
Really? So because ojukwu lost on an inferior platform with a regional party, means yorubas voted for OBJ and igbos did not vote for ojukwu?
What happened to olu falae the son of the shoil? Why did he lose so sadly?
You are an illiterate.
Tell me one thing OBJ did for the SW.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 3:58pm On Jan 22, 2017
cstr55:

I have a clue on how developed Nigeria is and there are threads to buttress that, but that is not issue at hand. I can decide to bully you into submission with fact on Nigeria's devt spread, but that is for another thread.
The issue at hand is how OBJ did not get to the presidency with yoruba help, neither did he do anything for the yoruba people or served any single yoruba interest unlike what that megalomaniac bolustic was claiming until i countered the illiterate.
That is the issue at hand.

u haven't make any valid point. you're driving away from fact. a baseless epistle I must confess

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by BlackCrypter: 3:59pm On Jan 22, 2017
cstr55:

This scam artist is here again displaying his foolishness in 4D. Why not kill yourself since you are frustrated. Na wao

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by cstr55: 4:01pm On Jan 22, 2017
OBJ kept lagos in his pocket and starved it. He bullied tinubu and the yoruba party AD into submission and irrelevance.
That is definitely no son of the soil to me. I may be mistaken , but then i am only an igbo man. What do i know?
White is white and black is black to an average igbo man.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by cstr55: 4:04pm On Jan 22, 2017
Adebowale89:

u haven't make any valid point. you're driving away from fact. a baseless epistle I must confess
Alright run along now,and clear the way for your intellectual superiors.
This afonja was expecting a party on nairaland only to get bashed on the head with the hammer of truth and logic
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by cstr55: 4:09pm On Jan 22, 2017
Bolustic:

It is typical of IPOB Yoots to leave out the truths, I never claimed OBJ did something spectacular for the SWers but that despite that HE IS STILL WELL RESPECTED even by the same Tinubu you chronic ignoramus claim hates him. Don't forget they both teamed up to boot your Hero out of office almost two years ago.
He is now respected by tinubu? lol. Nobody gives a shitt what they do as mere civilians with zero power.
OBJ spent his presidency turning tinubu into a powerless nitwit, and the fulanis have continued it now.
That APC that is shacking you will soon calm you down. The likes of Orji uzor kalu and okorocha will do your jagaban strong thing very soon in that APC.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by loomer: 4:09pm On Jan 22, 2017
She no protest na, she just dey posefor the camera
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 4:10pm On Jan 22, 2017
cstr55:

Alright run along now,and clear the way for your intellectual superiors.
This afonja was expecting a party on nairaland only to get bashed on the head with the hammer of truth and logic

truth and logic u said? afonja ipob nonsense u guys do say here irritate me and make me see dose saying it as a kid

I was just being factual. so get that into ur dumbskull
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by cstr55: 4:13pm On Jan 22, 2017
[quote author=Adebowale89 post=53033980]

truth and logic u said? afonja ipob nonsense u guys do say here irritate me and make me see dose saying it as a kid

I was just being factual. so get that into ur dumbskull [/quote
You are being factual? What does a yoruba man know about facts.
When did you guys get smart enough to know facts? cheesy
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 22, 2017
Adebowale89:

mumu did he talked abt oshogo in his comment. be sensitive to make comparism. is IMO better than Lagos?

I quote him basically on his comment. Ogun is an industrialise state, is even competing with Lagos. comparing a whole Ogun wit Nnewi is insensitive. even sagamu is highly developed than the whole of anambra
Stop making noise and stop cursing yourself.

What part of Nnewi are you in?

Don't be a coward.

Look at this boy comparing Anambra state with Ogun.

You sound like a clown.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 22, 2017
samsam2019:
oh she's more Americanthan me. Exactly what we are talking about here

Another pathetic mor0n
Ok, seen. Kindly get lost.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Infinite Love - (Novel) / RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] / Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.