Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) (46656 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie Hosts Lupita Nyong’o In Lagos / Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State / Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 22, 2017
[quote author=cstr55 post=53034035][/quote]
Oga cstr55 check all my quotes, they are laced with facts you can EASILY verify online, please brace up all your phony claims with facts.

4 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 22, 2017
Bolustic:

SHUT UP

Do you know as undeveloped as OTA is, it is home to

Three universities (Crawford, Covenant and Bells) 1 Polytechnic (OGITECH)
Nigerian Breweries
Unilever
Indomie
Honda
Nestle
Shongai Plastics etc
Industrial FTZ
Avon
Fidson Healthcare
Tell me, please mention just one place in your erosion troubled land (not a state capital) that has all these,just one.

Has it come to this? Inferiority complex at its peak. undecided

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by cstr55: 4:17pm On Jan 22, 2017
Bolustic:

Oga check all my quotes, they are laced with facts you can EASILY verify online, please brace up all your phony claims with facts.
Abeg no make me laugh.
And you were busy chatting rubbish until i schooled you on your political history.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 4:20pm On Jan 22, 2017
Revelation1:
Stop making noise and stop making noise.

What part of Nnewi are you in?

Don't be a coward.

Look at this boy comparing Anambra state with Ogun.

You sound like a clown.

you're an imbe.cile for asking a kid QST. what's me ignoring ur baby QST as to do wit being coward

you're a big mumu, why are u asking me a foo.lish QST. I'm at otolo. what the hel can u do to me? seems u think u are talking to a baby

Oya take a hike. were
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by bristol201(m): 4:22pm On Jan 22, 2017
@Bolustic, chop knuckles grin grin
Omo oko no e.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 4:22pm On Jan 22, 2017
[quote author=cstr55 post=53034035][/quote]

but u shud knw now, that's why we are always winning

imagine KANU that's thinking of leaving Nigeria without applying a logical brain. no be by noise or preaching hatred. now see WHR he landed himself?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 22, 2017
Adebowale89:

you're an imbe.cile for asking a kid QST. what's me ignoring ur baby QST as to do wit being coward

you're a big mumu, why are u asking me a foo.lish QST. I'm at otolo. what the hel can u do to me? seems u think u are talking to a baby

Oya take a hike. were
You are the slowpoke here.

You are the biggest mumu here.

What can you be doing in otolo Nnewi if not selling agbo and okrika clothes.

I'm not a tribalist like you but I can go dirty with you.

I no send.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 22, 2017
Revelation1:
Has it come to this? Inferiority complex at its peak. undecided
This is the real inferiority complex. See your most 'creative governor' copying our Raji Fasola grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by cstr55: 4:28pm On Jan 22, 2017
Adebowale89:

but u shud knw now, that's why we are always winning

imagine KANU that's thinking of leaving Nigeria without applying a logical brain. no be by noise or preaching hatred. now see WHR he landed himself?
Abeg go sleep. You are winning and yet your people are in a shitthole dominated by fulani.
Your tinubu has been boxed hither and thither by fulani supremacists in the APC.
Kanu is not smart enough, and so are you.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 22, 2017
Bolustic:

This is the real inferiority complex. See your most 'creative governor' copying our Raji Fasola grin grin grin
Lol, clownish comment and senseless all in the same time. undecided
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by FunkyMetahuman: 4:35pm On Jan 22, 2017
Bolustic:

SHUT UP

Do you know as undeveloped as OTA is, it is home to

Three universities (Crawford, Covenant and Bells) 1 Polytechnic (OGITECH)
Nigerian Breweries
Unilever
Indomie
Honda
Nestle
Shongai Plastics etc
Industrial FTZ
Avon
Fidson Healthcare
Tell me, please mention just one place in your erosion troubled land (not a state capital) that has all these,just one.

choiiii

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by FunkyMetahuman: 4:36pm On Jan 22, 2017
cstr55:
Aba and Nnewi is undeveloped, yet it has more industrial activity than most parts of ogun states.
You have evaded the main issue here.
OBJ was not the yoruba supported candidate. His people did not even vote for him. He won with south eastern support and northern PDP machinery.
OBJ did nothing for the yoruba people. He disgraced tinubu and disgraced Lagos. Igbos benefited more from him.
OBJ was very lucky to emerge as president. It has nothing to do with the fact that he is an afonja.
Get that into your thick skulls.
please name these industrial activities and their known products? grin

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 22, 2017
cstr55:

Abeg go sleep. You are winning and yet your people are in a shitthole dominated by fulani.
Your tinubu has been boxed hither and thither by fulani supremacists in the APC.
Kanu is not smart enough, and so are you.
Let the Fulani keep dominating politically while keep bagging the projects so that you can come and sell gala and Fanyogo in our traffic

Revelation1:
Lol, clownish comment and senseless all in the same time. undecided
Compare and contrast sir.

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by mayorchelsea(m): 4:37pm On Jan 22, 2017
lovat:
When Yorubas were fighting for June 12 did anyone call you Ignorant?

When that Yoruba man was importing arms to topple Abacha via Cotonu did any Igboman scream kill him?

When OPC was clamouring for self determination in 1999 did any igbo man speak out against them?

Why can't you focus on yourself and get a career forst
Sorry to cut in,NK got yorubas involved and you know that too especially when they have videos all over youtube of him calling and always mentioning Yorubas in his struggle.I've seen these videos too.Let him or Radio Biafra not involve or mention Yorubas for a start and see how Yorubas turn blind eyes to their activities, have a nice evening.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Bahddo(m): 4:37pm On Jan 22, 2017
What rights are women protesting for in America? They are just butt-hurt that Hillary Clinton lost. They expected everyone to vote her simply for being female.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 22, 2017
Bolustic:

Let the Fulani keep dominating politically while keep bagging the projects so that you can come and sell gala and Fanyogo in our traffic

Compare and contrast sir.
Sorry I don't have time for that.

Look for and play with him.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 4:43pm On Jan 22, 2017
Revelation1:
You are the slowpoke here.

You are the biggest mumu here.

What can you be doing in otolo Nnewi if not selling agbo and okrika clothes.

I'm not a tribalist like you but I can go dirty with you.

I no send.

you don't need to tell me you can go dirty. your argument has nt been in critique form really. you're just a hooligan. you're not a tribalist, only if Igbo isn't in your blood. after hausa ,,,na una be second
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 22, 2017
Revelation1:
Sorry I don't have time for that.

Look for and play with him.
See the division among the Igbos that we have always talked about.

Here am I defending my Yoruba bloods regardless of their states, here you are telling me to look for probably because you are not from that state.

Shame!!!

5 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 22, 2017
Bolustic:

See the division among the Igbos that we have always talked about.

Here am I defending my Yoruba bloods regardless of their states, here you are telling me to look for probably because you are not from that state.

Shame!!!
You are simply a jobless tribal warlord. That dude is gainfully employed and won't stoop low to your level.

Kanu is from Abia state and has enormous love from Onitsha and PH and enugu. Isn't that true brotherhood?

What you call brotherhood is when people stoop low to your level and argue over meaningless issues.

You were cursed really. undecided

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by dokie: 4:58pm On Jan 22, 2017
All these afonja Igbo thing is becoming boring and annoying.

I am IBO making money in Lagos, having Yoruba business partners and friends, they are precious to me and I am to them. There are successful IBO's and Yoruba's in every dimension of human endeavor and I don't see them talking all this rubbish. I doubt if any serious minded person will have time for this rubbish many come here to display. Perhaps its the level of joblessness in the land causing it. Because I don't see how a busy person will have time for all these.

I am a biafran sympathizer and that's because Nigeria is not working and can never work under the present structure. But that doesn't mean I should hate yorubas. If the time for biafra comes, nobody can stop it.

All of you carrying this thing on top of your head, please drop it. Try and add value to your lives.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 22, 2017
Funnicator:

You are simply a jobless tribal warlord. That dude is gainfully employed and won't stoop low to your level.

Kanu is from Abia state and has enormous love from Onitsha and PH and enugu. Isn't that true brotherhood?

What you call brotherhood is when people stoop low to your level and argue over meaningless issues.

You were cursed really. undecided
If you really had a job, why then did you quote me to 'argue over meaningless issue'?

5 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Stingman: 5:03pm On Jan 22, 2017
Bolustic:

Didn't the Yorubas get an eight years presidency at the end?

Don't we currently have the VP's slot?

Even the Ijaws have gotten a 3 year Vice Presidency and 5 year presidency?

What have you guys gotten?

Not even a completed SECOND NIGER BRIDGE!!!

How many MW of power did all these bring...? All we have seen from your being there is running Nigeria aground...in all sectors...

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Gregzee: 5:07pm On Jan 22, 2017
Protesting because a Feminine candidate lost!
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 22, 2017
Bolustic:

If you really had a job, why then did you quote me to 'argue over meaningless issue'?
I do have a job, I just had to reset your brain. As my genuine effort has failed. I leave you now, to continue wallowing in your ignorance and brazen dance of shamelessness.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by MalcoImX: 5:19pm On Jan 22, 2017
FLYFIRE:

Chief ZOMBIE, charity begins at home. The IDIOTIC bubu you support have said & done worst things against women here...protest or support a protest against him first before taking panadol for another's headache.
FireFire you're now FLYFIRE. So you've misfired and have been banned just like Trumpy. What do you mean "...has done worse things?" You wouldn't catch my own on such a vulgar terms. If it's the kitchen and the other room you refer, then it's nothing, as all of us have our kitchens and the other rooms.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by MalcoImX: 5:21pm On Jan 22, 2017
FUCKU:

it is written that your daughter would be badly raped in this world. If not for something but for nothing sake
Why?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by zendy: 5:26pm On Jan 22, 2017
Bolustic:
Our brothers are very confused, here is one of their illustrious daughters going against the person they organized a solidarity march for here in Nigeria.

These people lack direction.

Different strokes for different folkes. You think she would be there protesting against Donald Trump if she had been one of the many million who have been degraded, imporverished and dehumanised by the faliure of the British colonial contraption called Nigeria?

The solidarity with Donald Trump is an expression of those who believe that Nigeria is just the "big mistake of 1914"
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by letsbet(m): 5:41pm On Jan 22, 2017
Biggcake:
Another Ipob asshawo on the loose...

I don't ofthen do this but....fuxk You, you dumb piece of shiiït
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Firefire(m): 5:44pm On Jan 22, 2017
MalcoImX:
FireFire you're now FLYFIRE. So you've misfired and have been banned just like Trumpy. What do you mean "...has done worse things?" You wouldn't catch my own on such a vulgar terms. If it's the kitchen and the other room you refer, then it's nothing, as all of us have our kitchens and the other rooms.

I have NEVER been ban. I remain the only Firefire, every other FIRE is a strange FIRE.

Shalom!
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 5:47pm On Jan 22, 2017
Then who are those that voted for him if this huge number of people are protesting against him;the protest should've come during his campaign. What did he say against women,he should swallow his ego and apologise.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by CoolVoice(m): 5:50pm On Jan 22, 2017
#ONAIR#

Huhn huhn!! Mr IPOB and families, what do you have to say to this news of your daughter showing enlightenment and campaigning against Trump?

You can call us on 013537477

I take the number again 013537477

Please let's hear your confused opinion grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by dasparrow: 6:03pm On Jan 22, 2017
Neddstark:
I'm not surprised one bit. Chimamanda is nothing but a bisexual feminist whose stories are boring but celebrate feminism, atheism, igbo separatism and homosexuality.
Trump please deport Nigerian nuisances who protest against you like this author and soyinka

You think America is like Nigeria where the citizens have no voice and their basic human rights are trampled upon? When Obama and his wife were constantly criticized by both Americans and immigrants alike, how many critics of Obama's administration got deported or imprisoned?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Infinite Love - (Novel) / RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] / Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.