Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) (46659 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie Hosts Lupita Nyong’o In Lagos / Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State / Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Opakan2: 2:04pm On Jan 22, 2017
lovat:
Dead or alive, my dog feeds better than you. Who is enjoying now?

tell that to Calabar people when they get hold of your dog
instead of donating the money to jobless Ipob yewts to better their lives, you're there wasting it on your dog
Talk of charity, you need to wise up

8 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by michoim(m): 2:08pm On Jan 22, 2017
Got no better job to do. Idleness is affecting them. Very soon Trump will engage all idle hands in US and Europe.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by afroxyz: 2:08pm On Jan 22, 2017
Bolustic:

Igbo man? A rival? This guy wouldn't kill me with laughter

You people always feel important than your importance.

I am a Yoruba man, we don't suffer from chronic inferiority complex.

You are the people that will try to copy the Ikoyi Link bridge like the Akward Awka Flyover.

Guy. Why you dey yab my brothers like this na? Take am easy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 22, 2017
divicode:

Softly on this flat-head oh, you will end up making him commuting suicide
They deserve it. The fact that I don't talk on NL does not mean I don't see the nonsense they type every time

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Cornerstone2020(m): 2:12pm On Jan 22, 2017
How many people were shot? . God don forsake Nigeria by giving us a ruler that can only rule cows with stick yet folish Nigerian will be masturbating on all anti trump threads when they are ruled by ignorant tyrant.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by TrollTrap: 2:14pm On Jan 22, 2017
Bellends!

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 2:15pm On Jan 22, 2017
Why she com dey laugh about like dindinrin angry
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 2:15pm On Jan 22, 2017
lovat:
I don't know your level of education so i can safely say you are a Jambite with all these trash you indulge in

Please don't mind that new recruit..he is basking in the euphoria of the little peanuts promised to him,that will never come..thank God this economy is no respecter of person(s
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by JKisOK(m): 2:15pm On Jan 22, 2017
HELP SAVE 11-YEAR OLD TEMITOPE, WHO NEEDS N12 MILLION FOR A KIDNEY TRANSPLANT
Please, follow the link below (with photos) and help save a poor soul. You may visit her at the address in the body of the story, in order to authenticate the story. God bless you.

https://www.nairaland.com/3585795/sos-11-year-old-temitope-needs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Leez(m): 2:17pm On Jan 22, 2017
lovat:
Another Yoruba boy who doesn't know that Igbos don't give 2cents about them.

When Yorubas were protesting for June12 did you see any igbo man doing a counter protest or shouting One Nigeria?

Why can't you guys stay on your lane and pursue a goal to promote yoruba interest
cheesy lol i swear its like a disease
u see em all over any eastern page shoutin ipob yoot n talkin bull

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by lovat(m): 2:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

See ur self..i pity u.
the girl was just defending her tribe u expected her to keep calm
When igbo women are being insulted.?

U should hide ur face in shame bro
#No offense..
i guess u are waking up to d truth now.

This is just an innocent topic but they came in as usual and turn in tribal jaut to beef igbos.
Nodi nwaayo
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
Bolustic:
Our brothers are very confused, here is one of their illustrious daughters going against the person they organized a solidarity march for here in Nigeria.

These people lack direction.

Obasanjo is derided by Yoruba elites. Did heaven fall? SW opposed obj through out his tenure. Amid brothers there are bound to be disagreements.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Myself2(m): 2:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
Yeye women
Anti women policies of when.Let them shut their dirty traps and allow President Trump do his job
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 22, 2017
Funnicator:

Obasanjo is derided by Yoruba elites. Did heaven fall? SW opposed obj through out his tenure. Amid brothers there are bound to be disagreements.
Mention the elites who deride him, we are Yorubas, we may disagree on issues but we put our interests above emotions.

Even your Hero had to come Ibogun to come and apologize for his wrongdoings

14 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by JimloveTM(m): 2:20pm On Jan 22, 2017
Chimamanda, come back home and protest our change here... You are no American

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by FLYFIRE(m): 2:22pm On Jan 22, 2017
MalcoImX:
This woman has more sense than Nnamdi all all the Igbos combined.
Chief ZOMBIE, charity begins at home. The IDIOTIC bubu you support have said & done worst things against women here...protest or support a protest against him first before taking panadol for another's headache.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by imitateMe(m): 2:23pm On Jan 22, 2017
She'd better prepare to fly to Nigeria.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by lovat(m): 2:23pm On Jan 22, 2017
Bolustic:

Igbo man? A rival? This guy wouldn't kill me with laughter

You people always feel important than your importance.

I am a Yoruba man, we don't suffer from chronic inferiority complex.

You are the people that will try to copy the Ikoyi Link bridge like the Akward Awka Flyover.
Being a Yoruba man doesn't hive you free meal ticket. I slap shoe 4 island in 07 job hunting with Akin my pal. We face same rejection and we got job when we least expected ot from people outside our tribe.

You need to leave tribalism. I like you that's why I'm always telling you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 2:26pm On Jan 22, 2017
lovat:
Nodi nwaayo

Im just lookin at u and laughing.. but u no know.

Sometimes i ask myself.WHo DID THIS TO MY IGBO PEOPLE?especially those in S/W.... that they refused to see d reality.. its a pity. angry

Its good u are gaining consciousness shaa!

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Gome23: 2:26pm On Jan 22, 2017
How is it our business

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 2:27pm On Jan 22, 2017
Wether you jubilate or you demonstrate,the facts remains that Mr Trump remains THE POTUS for the next 4years...so protesters and jubilators are at liberty to do their own thing
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by centboy123456(m): 2:29pm On Jan 22, 2017
lovat:
She is busy taking Selfie ans smiling to the cameras

Abeg no mind her she nor know waiting she dey do for there
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 22, 2017
lovat:
Being a Yoruba man doesn't hive you free meal ticket. I slap shoe 4 island in 07 job hunting with Akin my pal. We face same rejection and we got job when we least expected ot from people outside our tribe.

You need to leave tribalism. I like you that's why I'm always telling you

Yes it does not give me free meal but it has made me to:

-live without bitterness
-join in booting out one of the most corrupt governments in the annals of this country
-know that peddling drugs in Indonesia is an automatic death sentence and not hustling.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by ReubenE(m): 2:30pm On Jan 22, 2017
Why these people are protesting now is what I don't understand. Mr. Trump is yet to make any executive decision concerning some of the things he said during the campaigns.

They should calm down jare
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by gerg: 2:30pm On Jan 22, 2017
She Soyinka and the rest of others were among those who protested against GEJ andfinally imposed this confused jihadist on the whole NIgeria. I'm not surprised if they protest against Trump. Trump is an asshole but he's much more better than Obama and Clinton put together.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 22, 2017
Lmao

The stupid Trump supporters on Nairaland have nothing to say again with all the protests

I told them Americans do not want Trump.

This is the biggest demonstration against a sitting president in US history. Trump lost the popular vote by over 2 million, and iidiots here were comparing it to Bush and Al Gore were the margin was barely 500,000.

Nigerian Trump supporters, keep worshipping the Orange Nazi.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Ogbuefi2020: 2:31pm On Jan 22, 2017
Lol, laughing at yorubas dying over IPOB matter. IPOB is a voluntary organization and CHiamamanda is not a member. yorubas see everything from a tribal point of view, including political parties, imagine they now claim to own APC and PDP for igbos, wtf

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by ephi123(f): 2:33pm On Jan 22, 2017
And that is how they derailed this thread.... angry Bolustic why not go and create your own special thread where you can get into the mud with the others.

This was a match by FEMINISTS in the USA, but you managed to drag it down.

Smh.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by zaydocheme: 2:33pm On Jan 22, 2017
Come back home and let's build.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by phynofino: 2:33pm On Jan 22, 2017
Afonjas derailing as usual.
Na jealousy go kill yoloba peope

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by repogirl(f): 2:37pm On Jan 22, 2017
It's like she just went to sight see. The protesters are mostly white people. Hardly any blacks aside from Chimamanda...Wonder why.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by juniior(m): 2:37pm On Jan 22, 2017
This girl is just a sexist and racist. Just embarrassing igbos all over the world in d name of feminism. angry what nonsense angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Infinite Love - (Novel) / RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] / Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.