Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,086 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider (58926 Views)

“MMM May Not Survive This Week” / MMM May Not Survive This Week – Mavrodians / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 22, 2017
It's like Seun and his nairaland crew are winning the fight against MMM after all.
Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by sirconfidence1(m): 7:22pm On Jan 22, 2017
adonbilivit:
MMM is dead already. the funny thing about this MMM is that they also ran away with some yahoo boys' money. imagine some one duping a yahoo/G boy? legendary mavrodi and chuddy!!! but God go punish una two
. OLE GBE, OLE GBA !
Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by mekuso89(m): 7:22pm On Jan 22, 2017
ITS funny the way people shifted the blame to Nigeria and bloggers. well I feel for those that lost their money

1 Like

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by malawe(m): 7:23pm On Jan 22, 2017
huh, is left 4 them. MAKING MONEY MACHINE as my nice would call them. Can't stop laughing
Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by Develpeast: 7:24pm On Jan 22, 2017
Justbeingreal:
My money is there and truth is I just have to move on, at this point its obvious the system is bleeped up

the truth of the matter is that you are the reason why the community will stand or fail.
if you stop pushing, the community will fail.
Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by kingviny: 7:26pm On Jan 22, 2017
Where their brains on freeze mode too? 1 month was enough for them to do whatever upgrade they wanted to do so that upon resumption, their services would have been alot better.

It's like they are confused haven short themselves on their foot with the stupid 20 percent December bonus! That was what created the imbalance as many people wanted to GH so that they can quickly re-PH to earn instant 20 percent bonus. It was an insane move by Movrochukwu! or was that the crescendo of an ending opera?

I have gH several times based on the limit assigned to me (less than 25 percent of my withdrawable) but the system is just returning error all the time! MMM is really disappointing ooo, without honesty from them how can people still participate? Such a brilliant concept is about to die because of a silly move.

2 Likes

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by eezeribe(m): 7:27pm On Jan 22, 2017
salabscholar01:
Does mean it that Diego Costa playing football every Scoring
Chance Must Can Score Goal? .
This Season Premier League Is
Most Easy Score Goal Season In
History 🙃 for chelsea... Sad!

Are you writing in Spanish
Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by chimeln: 7:27pm On Jan 22, 2017
I strongly disagree with this cos i got help this evening via transfer and i'v also clicked ph.
Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by food4otukotu(m): 7:28pm On Jan 22, 2017
when mmm come back waitin them don do...them dey return people money
Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by lanre316: 7:28pm On Jan 22, 2017
MMM is dead since December 12, 2016. They came back to announce their wake-keep and final burial arrangements in January 14, 2017. All Ponzi schemes die, with no exception.

1 Like

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by wakes: 7:29pm On Jan 22, 2017
The funniest thing is that those who are wising that MMM crashes come to ASK FOR HELP from those who are making money from MMM. Yet they come online to air their BAD WILL.

Imagine TOP POLITICIANS are involved in MMM.
TOP MANAGEMENT BANKERS are involved in MMM.
The MEDIA guys THEMSELVES are involved in MMM.

And Yes,
PASTORS are involved in MMM.
Now, if I were you, I would only pray that MMM continues so that you will forget your SORROWS.
and if you ask me which SORROWS, I will ask if you are the only STRANGER IN NIGERIA?

Long Live MMM!

3 Likes

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by slavemerchant: 7:30pm On Jan 22, 2017
MARKone:

PH if u can. Forget this Media propaganda, people are still being paid.

Thanks for this info, two of my downlines just got paid yesterday and this jobless and poorly oriented op and his fellow lowlife commenters keep spewing shit, if your money is not trapped in the scheme why do you feel so concerned, just get a life and fvck off

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by adonbilivit: 7:31pm On Jan 22, 2017
3rdlegxxx:

This got 14 likes.. SMH only daft Nigerians would reason n like this, a yahoo Boi that steals for a living, some1 I stealing from other people (because of a poverty mentality, u celebrate him) not according to you, MMM is scamming him and you now call God to punish, most Nigerians have a twisted mentality about God that every small thing they call God, religion has messed of ur brai up so bad, that ur calling Go to punish a thief because some1 is stealing from him, now I know why Nigeria is so backward, the politicians steal and people like u celebrate them after una go say na buhari dey do una, u are your biggest problem, this goes out to most Nigerians
use your head. MMM carted my money away too and I am not a Yahoo boy. so are so many other participants. I am asking God to avenge what mavrodi and chuddy did to me.

2 Likes

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by wakes: 7:31pm On Jan 22, 2017
The funniest thing is that those who are wising that MMM crashes come to ASK FOR HELP from those who are making money from MMM. Yet they come online to air their BAD WILL.

Imagine TOP POLITICIANS are involved in MMM.
TOP MANAGEMENT BANKERS are involved in MMM.
The MEDIA guys THEMSELVES are involved in MMM.

And Yes,
PASTORS are involved in MMM.

Now, if I were you, I would only pray that MMM continues so that you will forget your SORROWS.
and if you ask me which SORROWS, I will ask if you are the only STRANGER IN NIGERIA?

Long Live MMM!

1 Like

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by Bozzy001(m): 7:32pm On Jan 22, 2017
rekeson:
I am a Guider in mmm, but d truth is the Guiders bonuses are part of what wrecked the system.

Then again, some greedy participants like a christian brother of mine who ran 8 accounts with 3 million each, and all 8 accounts were registered under one main account for harvesting 10℅ referer bonus. He used the details of hungry fellow xtian brothers to execute this plan. Each account holder was paid 30k monthly.

He cashed out in November and abandoned all the accounts. He made over 15 million from the scheme within just 3 months.

The only chance of return for mmm now is to force all those whose money are in the system to ph and pay a particular amount, in order for them to be able to access all or part of their frozen mavros.

I don't see any other way cos the media especially nairaland made sure that new participants boycott mmm. Only those trapped in the system can rescue d system. There are no new members to rescue the system as it stands now.

You are on point. For me MMM is not a scam but the participants are the one making the scheme to be struggling.
Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by deeone10: 7:33pm On Jan 22, 2017
If MMM crash does it bring food on your table? Does it make recession go? Does it increase your money?

Don't advice them to move on or not. They will decide that, after all it is their money. I mean why don't u go back to your business and leave this to MMM members

1 Like

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by zamirikpo(m): 7:43pm On Jan 22, 2017
MMMites be cursing.....

pls calm down......nobody send u.....

for others who werent victims, pls lets be sensitive to there plight,though i know they may look greedy,ignorant or outright foolish, but its not our place to rub it in.......they are suffering enough.

a very nice friend lost 400k.......another friend put in his 100k,his wives 100k, his brothers 100k....his parents 200k....and they all lost,they didnt even eat small.....they were first timers. so my point is.....be sensitive.

biko nu...

2 Likes

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by Iamwrath: 7:45pm On Jan 22, 2017
KaptainAfrika:
I used to think MMM was a God sent, in this time of recession, but I was wrong. I now think its God's punishment, on a greedy people, always looking out to make money without breaking a sweat.

Hahahahahaha
Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by Dymaco(m): 7:45pm On Jan 22, 2017
Admin401:

I see you've reached the second stage of Grief, ANGER. Don't worry, very soon it will be BARGAINING and then DEPRESSION. Until you ACCEPT.
by this time next week u and islie go hear am. mmm is here to stay

1 Like

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by agentofchange1(m): 7:47pm On Jan 22, 2017
Imagine, your father has been paying your school fees all these years , provided for your day to day needs , sacrificed and passed through various hardship to put smiles on your face..... he did all these so you won't go hungry. .. trying to show love and care as a good Father. ...He has never failed you .. you loved and respected him so much.... so many people out there envied you .. and wished they were you .... and some because of envy and hate .. never wanna see you prosper.... have been praying for your down fall.. but never succeeded .. God helped you through your father And everything was just fine....

But then ,a day came you needed something. .you told your dad about it , he promised you a certain day he will give you .. he said you should be patient With him.... at first You were a little. Disappointed because you have had plans .. and that thing Ur requesting for is kinda urgent to you .. but because u have trusted your Dad... being that he hasn't Failed u before in the past... you then decided to wait for that said date he gave. days passed.... .. its was as if the date won't come , and then finally the day came.. immediately you rushed To your daddy. . To Remind him of the promised, .. He then looked at you with a smile and say , my son have a seat please. . Then you did... he said.

I have always had you in mind and the promise I Made... I can't forget you You are so dare to me , I love you and want The best for you... but you see dear , sometimes in life we have to learn to exercise patience. . Things don't. Always go as planned. .plz my son.. I wasn't able to get that stuff as said.... but trust me in a couple of days .. I will get for you ... I promise you .. just believe me...my son.. have I ever failed you before ? . The boy said no .. ..but papa ,.. I really need this oo.. time is not on my side... am not really happy. Papa ..plz do something fast about it.......ok my son I have heard you .. just be patient some more OK ? .. things will go Bk to normal. . I want it big for you .. and I want it to be one of the best things I have ever given you .. just a couple of days...ok son......

Hmmm..Ok papa...i still trust you papa..you are still the best dad...i pray that God continue to increase you .and give you strength, wisdom and long live....

Amennn!! my son you to.. be a. Good son , so can be a good father tomorrow others will like to learn from you ..make sure you keep a good legacy for them to emmulate...

*Patience is the key*

i believe we all got the message. .

Thank you for understanding, God bless you all

#Together , we are changing the world..

#Shalom
Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by darlenese(f): 7:49pm On Jan 22, 2017
rekeson:
I am a Guider in mmm, but d truth is the Guiders bonuses are part of what wrecked the system.

Then again, some greedy participants like a christian brother of mine who ran 8 accounts with 3 million each, and all 8 accounts were registered under one main account for harvesting 10℅ referer bonus. He used the details of hungry fellow xtian brothers to execute this plan. Each account holder was paid 30k monthly.

He cashed out in November and abandoned all the accounts. He made over 15 million from the scheme within just 3 months.

The only chance of return for mmm now is to force all those whose money are in the system to ph and pay a particular amount, in order for them to be able to access all or part of their frozen mavros.

I don't see any other way cos the media especially nairaland made sure that new participants boycott mmm. Only those trapped in the system can rescue d system. There are no new members to rescue the system as it stands now.

Sharap there !
You are not a guider , if u are a guider u won't come here to spew trash!

Nairaland is MMM biggest enemy , yet u open your yeye mouth to talk nonsense . msheeeeew

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 22, 2017
KaptainAfrika:
I used to think MMM was a God sent, in this time of recession, but I was wrong. I now think its God's punishment, on a greedy people, always looking out to make money without breaking a sweat.

Afi on a greedy people na..
Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by greggng: 7:53pm On Jan 22, 2017
I am currently in a friend place now and by the look of things his elder brother will kill him when he comes back next month he lied to me that he spent 5million only on mmm. The brother just confirmed to the other members of the family that he actually sent him 35million and the only expenses he has on record is 5million. Today to our surprise the guy claimed he spent it on mmm. The whole family is in a sad mood now. No one knows what to tell the brother cos he will be coming home next month. I never knew someone in his right senses will take such a risk with his brothers money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by uncleade(m): 7:55pm On Jan 22, 2017
Nigerians always think that they are smart, but Russians proved them wrong.ROBBERS ROB ROBBERS. FOOLISH CASE. FULL STOP.
Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by dyangprof(m): 7:56pm On Jan 22, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

Goat face

MMM will not survive this week ?? What drugs are you on ?? Stupidity pills ??

What will you do if they survive this week ?? Buy a rope and test how strong it is by tying it around your neck and to a tree and do me proud ??

You said they won't come back in January ?? They proved you wrong, what else do you want ??

Kid, go to your room and watch cartoon and cry about your life

ya eyes go clear.

dey dere.

sorry na ya name.
Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by BabaAduras: 8:06pm On Jan 22, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

Goat face

What will you do if they survive this week ?? Buy a rope and test how strong it is by tying it around your neck and to a tree and do me proud ??

You said they won't come back in January ?? They proved you wrong, what else do you want ??

We will soon know who the Goat Head is. Go on keep putting your money in MMM.
Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by celebrateme: 8:07pm On Jan 22, 2017
MMM is gone forever
Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by israelmao(m): 8:08pm On Jan 22, 2017
Inexhaustible homily seems nearing an abrupt end.Hopes,expectations,predictions, forecasts,permutations,combinations,prophecies,telepathy,clairvoyance, stargazing and patience.We live to learn and we learn to live.My candid advice to all investors,please pick the bits and pieces of your lives and move on your life first before money or anything.
Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 22, 2017
MMM is here to stay...forget about Seun and his crew, they are being paid to promote only bad fabricated news about mmm.... As it stands now, I'v bein merge and will pay 100k tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by Ifeconwaba(m): 8:10pm On Jan 22, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

Goat face

stop Deceiving yourself, you know that MMM is dead and buried.
Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by 2tek: 8:11pm On Jan 22, 2017
MMM will survive as long as the participants want it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Interest Rate On Fixed Deposit Accounts In Nigeria / Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! / Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.