Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,805 members, 7,810,099 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider (58927 Views)

“MMM May Not Survive This Week” / MMM May Not Survive This Week – Mavrodians / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by Alajiki(m): 8:11pm On Jan 22, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

I nearly died yesterday when i wanted to fucck a Yoruba girl

Her pusssy smells like dead fish and cow shiit

Ehehehehehe... grin grin grin. We started fvking your women since 1967. When we killed your useless and cowardly fathers and brothers like goats they are and shipped your women down to the west for fvking pleasure.

We're still fvking them till today and they enjoy our bulala no be small. Many of them turned to be prostitutes because they are not worthy to be called our wives.

Go to ikeja, they're still there. I'm sure your mama's elder sister and your father's younger sisters are still there.

Sambisa goat! grin grin cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by AntiWailer: 8:11pm On Jan 22, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

Goat face

MMM will not survive this week ?? What drugs are you on ?? Stupidity pills ??

What will you do if they survive this week ?? Buy a rope and test how strong it is by tying it around your neck and to a tree and do me proud ??

You said they won't come back in January ?? They proved you wrong, what else do you want ??

Kid, go to your room and watch cartoon and cry about your life
Like seriously ?

Did MMM ever come back ?

Bro stop being a Mugu Money Maga.

MMM is gone for good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by mjconcept(m): 8:13pm On Jan 22, 2017
Yesterday it was MMM is not coming back on January today it is MMM may not survive this week tomorrow it will be ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by medra(m): 8:15pm On Jan 22, 2017
U re right bro
Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by An0nimus: 8:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
rekeson:
I am a Guider in mmm, but d truth is the Guiders bonuses are part of what wrecked the system.

Then again, some greedy participants like a christian brother of mine who ran 8 accounts with 3 million each, and all 8 accounts were registered under one main account for harvesting 10℅ referer bonus. He used the details of hungry fellow xtian brothers to execute this plan. Each account holder was paid 30k monthly.

He cashed out in November and abandoned all the accounts. He made over 15 million from the scheme within just 3 months.

The only chance of return for mmm now is to force all those whose money are in the system to ph and pay a particular amount, in order for them to be able to access all or part of their frozen mavros.

I don't see any other way cos the media especially nairaland made sure that new participants boycott mmm. Only those trapped in the system can rescue d system. There are no new members to rescue the system as it stands now.

Now that's one badass ninja that knew how to game the system. MMM simply worked on the greed of people.
Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by Ifeconwaba(m): 8:19pm On Jan 22, 2017
obembet:
STEPS TO RETRIEVE YOUR MONEY IN TWO DAYS FROM;

Since the resumption of MMM Nigeria on the 13th of January 2017, it has had glitches when matching participants to get paid. Speaking as a true believer in the system, you should know that those glitches are caused by ongoing upgrade which was not concluded during the freeze period but MMM just had to keep to their resumption promise.
Below is an exclusive step by step guide on how to get your money out of MMM Nigeria within 2days. It is not a guarantee but a solution, because most joined MMM for the money and not the ideology of the community.

1. Keep Donating in MMM Nigeria
The truth is that if we stop to donate in MMM Nigeria, we don’t get donations; so erase the selfish mindset that you won’t donate again once you get your money out.

2 Do Not Panic
If we panic we are the ones to lose and not the admin or the founders of MMM Nigeria, so if you must get your money back, you have to take away panic from your personal dictionary and also encourage everyone around you not to. To lose hope now is to lose the money in full.

3. Do Not Discourage People from Joining
The bitter truth is that some guiders are in this category, you claim to be a guider of an ideology that gave you financial freedom for months but loose faith in a minor trying period. Am ashamed to call you guys my colleagues. If we discourage others from joining we suffer the consequences because nobody will be matched to pay us and you just see your mavro in Numbers and not in real cash… I am sure you don’t want that.

4. Admins in MMM Nigeria is not with your Money
The admins of MMM Nigeria or any peer to peer donation site or the founder is not with your money so you can’t hold them. Your money is in the pocket of participants like you who have donated before you.

5. Keep Sharing Positive Testimonies
If u call it 419 or SCAM,you will loose your money because those who are supposed to pay you need your testimony to be motivated to join and actively participate.

6. Pay up your PH
If you refuse to pay to someone don’t expect to receive because nobody will pay you. Because MMM Nigeria operates on the principles of crowd Funding.

7. Register only Ready Participants
If the site gets chocked with people who are not serious because of referral bonus you will be the one to lose and not the admin or founder.

8. Be positive about MMM Nigeria
Let’s mind what we say or post about MMM Nigeria or the way we portray the community outside is what will determine if more people will join or run

9. Don't Quit MMM Nigeria Now
Okay this is the real thing, If everyone leaves MMM Nigeria to other communities out there, it is just a matter of time for them to also face this because as they expand they will have similar issues as this. So keep the love for MMM Nigeria real in your heart with you constant donation.
As humans I know we are in need and that’s why we are agitated; a little patience, a positive mindset and our good words will help us overcome this period and get our money back

10. Share This
The probability of you getting your money back depends fully on how many people have access to the basic truth guiding the MMM community. The media who know nothing about MMM Nigeria are constantly spreading hate. Remember their money isn’t on MMM, it is your money that is there so sharing this piece of information goes along way and quickens the rate at which you get your money back.
Share this to keep MMM Nigeria alive and afloat.
all this crap you wrote is just to enable you pull your money out of the system. I bet you once you cash out your stucked money you will leave the system.

3 Likes

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by chessguru(m): 8:25pm On Jan 22, 2017
I STAND WITH MMM ... like it or not peer to peer system is here to stay . the worst that can happen to MMM Nigeria is a restart and i shall bve the first to provide help . shame on haters .

2 Likes

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by chessguru(m): 8:27pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ifeconwaba:
all this crap you wrote is just to enable you pull your money out of the system. I bet you once you cash out your stucked money you will leave the system.
Peer to peer system is here to stay ...... even as MMM is on a break we are on GHW making our cool cash shame on haters . MMM is great .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by Origin(f): 8:28pm On Jan 22, 2017
grin grin grin

Story story.
Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by anyicash(m): 8:31pm On Jan 22, 2017
salabscholar01:
Does mean it that Diego Costa playing football every Scoring
Chance Must Can Score Goal? .
This Season Premier League Is
Most Easy Score Goal Season In
History 🙃 for chelsea... Sad!
Gramma
Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by back2sender: 8:32pm On Jan 22, 2017
rekeson:
I am a Guider in mmm, but d truth is the Guiders bonuses are part of what wrecked the system.

Then again, some greedy participants like a christian brother of mine who ran 8 accounts with 3 million each, and all 8 accounts were registered under one main account for harvesting 10℅ referer bonus. He used the details of hungry fellow xtian brothers to execute this plan. Each account holder was paid 30k monthly.

He cashed out in November and abandoned all the accounts. He made over 15 million from the scheme within just 3 months.

The only chance of return for mmm now is to force all those whose money are in the system to ph and pay a particular amount, in order for them to be able to access all or part of their frozen mavros.

I don't see any other way cos the media especially nairaland made sure that new participants boycott mmm. Only those trapped in the system can rescue d system. There are no new members to rescue the system as it stands now.
What kind of nonsense is this? Only those with money trapped in the system should be asked to provide help!!!. Was this part of the condition at the beginning? What if this people dont have the means any longer to provide help so MMM will now block thier account and they will forfeit their trapped money in the system.
Ntorr ntorr ntorr for people trapped in MMM, see modern day slavery wen people open thier two eyes enter because of GREED.

1 Like

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by back2sender: 8:35pm On Jan 22, 2017
chessguru:
I STAND WITH MMM ... like it or not peer to peer system is here to stay . the worst that can happen to MMM Nigeria is a restart and i shall bve the first to provide help . shame on haters .
You that cannot sleep at night and in the day you are a walking corpse. Thinking wan kill you because of your loss.
I just could not believe that Nigerians are this gullible, even yahoo boys fall Mugu to this scam.
MMM DONPAFUKA MMM DONPAFUKA MMM DONPAFUKA PEOPLE LIFE OO OOOOOO FOR NAIJA.

1 Like

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by dollarlander: 8:38pm On Jan 22, 2017
MMM don crash be dat o, pata pata. He don fall for gutter ye, pata pata.

Mumu Meet Mumu.
Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by back2sender: 8:38pm On Jan 22, 2017
Alajiki:

Ehehehehehe... grin grin grin. We started fvking your women since 1967. When we killed your useless and cowardly fathers and brothers like goats they are and shipped your women down to the west for fvking pleasure.

We're still fvking them till today and they enjoy our bulala no be small. Many of them turned to be prostitutes because they are not worthy to be called our wives.

Go to ikeja, they're still there. I'm sure your mama's elder sister and your father's younger sisters are still there.

Sambisa goat! grin grin cheesy
Fanny hammer bianca die, no be today afonja don dey hammer ipod babes,

1 Like

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:38pm On Jan 22, 2017
adonbilivit:
use your head. MMM carted my money away too and I am not a Yahoo boy. so are so many other participants. I am asking God to avenge what mavrodi and chuddy did to me.

Sorry bro, even tho I am not into the scheme but is the site closed? Is it still in operation are u very sure people are no longer getting paid or providing help, cos I way most Nigerians panic and bad mouth things, one woul believe what isn't even true, heard they came back two weeks ago and now all of you are already swearing for them, you were asked to use only ur spare cash, they are still inoperation, give them a littl more time and if they don't pay then u guys can start all this shouting, present day Nigerians are worst than the isralites that followed Moses out of Egypt, 1 minute they are singing God's praises, next minute they are worshiping another God, zero patience and need to understand things, abeg make all of una calm down jare

1 Like

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 8:41pm On Jan 22, 2017
spartoo:
MMM, a tale of a city PH (Port Harcourt) and a country GH (Ghana).

You guys should forget about your money.
Aja Mavrodi ti gbera

MMM - invest 100k get 130k
Bet9ja - invest N100 get 1.2m

Click llike for Bet9ja Share for MMM
None is good, it only attracts gullible people and at the end they get duped.

1 Like

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 8:46pm On Jan 22, 2017
Islie:

http://sunnewsonline.com/mmm-may-not-survive-this-week-help-provider/

To be sincere with you any one that by now still promotes mmm is a guider and the reason why he/she is doing so is to trap more (gullible) people into the system in order to collect his or her share from the proceeds or to recover from the loss he/she has accumulated.
Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by opedaydydx9(m): 8:48pm On Jan 22, 2017
darlenese:

Sharap there !
You are not a guider , if u are a guider u won't come here to spew trash!

Nairaland is MMM biggest enemy , yet u open your yeye mouth to talk nonsense . msheeeeew

I have been matched, MMM will come bk I believe

2 Likes

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by gbegemaster(m): 8:48pm On Jan 22, 2017
rekeson:

My God!
Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by brightalo17: 8:50pm On Jan 22, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

Goat face

MMM will not survive this week ?? What drugs are you on ?? Stupidity pills ??

What will you do if they survive this week ?? Buy a rope and test how strong it is by tying it around your neck and to a tree and do me proud ??

You said they won't come back in January ?? They proved you wrong, what else do you want ??

Kid, go to your room and watch cartoon and cry about your life

MMM has made you not to know the difference between May Crash and will crash.why not package your frustration to Chuddy or go to the MMM office near you .#MMMisGone.
Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by Ikebesupa(m): 8:56pm On Jan 22, 2017
3rdlegxxx:

Sorry bro, even tho I am not into the scheme but is the site closed? Is it still in operation are u very sure people are no longer getting paid or providing help, cos I way most Nigerians panic and bad mouth things, one woul believe what isn't even true, heard they came back two weeks ago and now all of you are already swearing for them, you were asked to use only ur spare cash, they are still inoperation, give them a littl more time and if they don't pay then u guys can start all this shouting, present day Nigerians are worst than the isralites that followed Moses out of Egypt, 1 minute they are singing God's praises, next minute they are worshiping another God, zero patience and need to understand things, abeg make all of una calm down jare
.. you talk sense.. this is my first comment about this mmm crash issue. Nigerians are very ridiculous set of people. They don't know the meaning of patience at all. Today someone will wake up enter naira land and start writing what he/she doesn't know about. How they see end of mmm., how it will never come back and all that shit. If that mmm has crashed, that mmm Nigeria site will not even be opening at all abi dem no know the meaning of crash again? Na so dem carry ultimate Cycler matter for head, that guy peter wolfing put dem for shame dem no dey talk that one. If you have invested in mmm, please give them time to sort out things. I understand how people feel about their money especially those who go borrow to do the mmm. Give them fucking time I'm sure they will bounce back and you lots will get your money. Atleast have confident as their website is still up and running until it stop running, you can be sure that it has really crashed. HOPE FOR THE BEST and expect the worst.. peace

1 Like

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by chessguru(m): 8:56pm On Jan 22, 2017
back2sender:

You that cannot sleep at night and in the day you are a walking corpse. Thinking wan kill you because of your loss.
I just could not believe that Nigerians are this gullible, even yahoo boys fall Mugu to this scam.
MMM DONPAFUKA MMM DONPAFUKA MMM DONPAFUKA PEOPLE LIFE OO OOOOOO FOR NAIJA.
Schemes yapa ....... I gallant , i solid , No shaking .... i have gained too much to lose
Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by oxonek: 9:01pm On Jan 22, 2017
Why are Nigerians so WICKED?? Why do a majority scorn and so badly wish evil upon one another? Why is it so much joy that MMM appears to be struggling? What does it profit you to be paid to pull this scheme down, ponzi or not? Why don't you just watch it grow or fail, instead of trampling on it?? BEWARE, what you wish upon others surely will haunt you...No wonder there are so many poor people around these plains. Unclean hearts!

1 Like

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
adonbilivit:
MMM is dead already. the funny thing about this MMM is that they also ran away with some yahoo boys' money. imagine some one duping a yahoo/G boy? legendary mavrodi and chuddy!!! but God go punish una two
Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:03pm On Jan 22, 2017
adonbilivit:
MMM is dead already. the funny thing about this MMM is that they also ran away with some yahoo boys' money. imagine some one duping a yahoo/G boy? legendary mavrodi and chuddy!!! but God go punish una two

MMM nah big fish wey carry small fish chop..u na maye for mmm side as u self dey mate others...

Doo..
Pele
Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by hormotoshor(m): 9:05pm On Jan 22, 2017
I believe what I want to write here now will put an end to the incessant discouragement of some non- participants of MMM who have made it a point of duty to always move against the stability of the scheme since coming back. Some of these people are educated deficits who have failed to realise that MMM is never in possession of anybody's penny. it is a community of people helping people devoid of central account. I wonder why some people will not find the truth before coming out to defend what they don't know, that sounds crazy! I'm afraid of the future of this great nation for Nigerian universities are full of conglomeration of frustrated elements who later graduated as nuisance with empty brain thereby constituting clog in the wheel of someone's progress. it's high time we ruminated on this and metamorphosize into new being. I have almost 300k in the scheme and it has never crossed my mind to declare MMM has ghosted off with my money. However, the greatest problem is that people are not fed on the ideology of MMM, they're just there to make money and go that's why it appears to them as crash, of course this category of people cannot be blamed as some guiders have failed in their responsibilities unfold the basic principle of the scheme if not all. As we know that no individual or even government etc can be trusted. We all know that even the so called government of Nigeria led by General Mohammadu Buhari promised and failed us. So, all we need is to exercise some patience to see to the survival of the system again not to bite the finger that has fed us. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by Refino(m): 9:06pm On Jan 22, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Interest Rate On Fixed Deposit Accounts In Nigeria / Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! / Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.