Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,281 members, 7,954,115 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:35 PM

God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* (5947 Views)

How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter / Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! / Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by yeswecan(m): 7:39pm On Nov 29, 2009
@topic

You ignorant
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by Abuzola11(m): 8:50pm On Nov 29, 2009
@yeswecan- i pity ur life
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by Abuzola11(m): 8:54pm On Nov 29, 2009
@crazyman-

what truth are you talking about ? That God was killed by the jews ? You re not serious
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by focused123(m): 8:57pm On Nov 29, 2009
@Abuzola :

Jesus was crucified. He did not kill himself. You know nothing about the bible , Okay. His birth and crucifixtion was prophesied by the prophets in the bible.

You deluded son of satan.
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by Abuzola11(m): 8:59pm On Nov 29, 2009
jesus never intend to die, look how he was troubled and prayed to God to remove the cup of crucifiction,

'Then jesus went with them to a place called Gethsemane and he said to his disciples,'sit here while i go wonder and pray' and taking with him peter and two sons of Zebedee , he began to be sorrowful and troubled.

Then he said to them,'my soul is sorrowful even to death,

remain here and watch with me.

And going a little further he fell on his face (like the muslim do) and prayed,'my father if this is possible, remove this cup pass from me, nevertheless not as i will but as thou will'

mathew 26:36-39
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by CrazyMan(m): 10:40pm On Nov 29, 2009
@Abuzola

So what point are you trying to bring out from that passage you quoted?
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by toluxa1(m): 11:01pm On Nov 29, 2009
Abuzola 1:

@taluxa-
Either you don't know how to speak english or you are confused that am about to humiliate you.

Now go back to your post above and read it carefully, ishmael was born before isaac and in d verse you quoted says isaac is the first born. Who is lying ? You or the bible, lmao

Quote for me, where I said Isaac was the first son.

Open your eyes shocked
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by toluxa1(m): 11:10pm On Nov 29, 2009
Abuzola 1:

jesus never intend to die, look how he was troubled and prayed to God to remove the cup of crucifiction,
he fell on his face (like the muslim do) and prayed,

CrazyMan:

@Abuzola

So what point are you trying to bring out from that passage you quoted?

Maybe he is trying to say Jesus was a Muslim grin
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by Abuzola11(m): 11:14pm On Nov 29, 2009
@taluxa- since you can't find ur blunder then i will assume you english grammar is half baked,
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by Abuzola11(m): 11:18pm On Nov 29, 2009
@crazyman- in bottom of the vese i quoted, jesus claim to have a God and in the beginning and intermidary jesus detest to die and was so scared to the extent of pleading to God,
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by toluxa1(m): 11:45pm On Nov 29, 2009
Abuzola 1:

@taluxa- since you can't find your blunder then i will assume you english grammar is half baked,

Ah! See this guy ooo. Are you afraid or what. Ok i agree my english grammar if half baked.
I told you t do a simple thing. Quote for me, where i said Isaac was the first born. How come that became such a difficult task for you. I'm not claiming i didnt make error, but please help me quote (find) it so we can start from there to understand each other better.
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by Abuzola11(m): 11:48pm On Nov 29, 2009
You said ishmael was born before isaac.
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by modupe01: 12:12am On Nov 30, 2009
Abuzola 1:

Now tell me the arabic name for Esau if you know your onions.
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by modupe01: 12:17am On Nov 30, 2009
@whoisallah,

That was a brilliant write-up there.  If only these people will open their eyes and see that The Lamb of God whom Abraham prophesied that God will provided himself a lamb was sacrificed on the very spot where Isaac was to be sacrificed.  Worthy is the Lamb!

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fG5PkU92vpw&border=1&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_GB&feature=player_embedded&fs=1[/flash]
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by toluxa1(m): 12:34am On Nov 30, 2009
Abuzola 1:

Guy why are you soooo confused. YES, I said Ishmael was born before Isaac cos thats what the bible says. Do you have any prove against that

Ge 16:16 And Abram was fourscore and six years old, when Hagar bare Ishmael to Abram.

Ge 21:5 And Abraham was an hundred years old, when his son Isaac was born unto him.

From the above passages, Abraham was 86 when Ishmael was born and 100 when Isaac was born. This is the third time i'm saying this.

toluxa1:

Ishmael was born before Isaac. I've said that before

What exactly are you sayng sef! I asked you to quote were i mentioned that Isaac was the first born, you're telling me I SAID ISHMAEL WAS BORN BEFORE ISAAC. Are you not contradicting yourself
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by Abuzola11(m): 2:39am On Nov 30, 2009
The english is wrong, is suppose to be 'isaac was born before ishmael' no arrogancy and pride accept correction
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by CrazyMan(m): 5:32am On Nov 30, 2009
@Abuzola.

Jesus is the son of God.
Matthew 3 verse 16-17.

And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water; and lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the spirit of God desending like a dove, and lighting upon him: 17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, this is my beloved son, in whom I am well pleased.

From this passage, we can see that Jesus indeed is the son of God. So there's nothing wrong if a son decides to pray to his father in times of distress.
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by CrazyMan(m): 5:33am On Nov 30, 2009
@Abuzola.

Jesus is the son of God.
Matthew 3 verse 16-17.

And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water; and lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the spirit of God desending like a dove, and lighting upon him: 17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, this is my beloved son, in whom I am well pleased.

From this passage, we can see that Jesus indeed is the son of God. So there's nothing wrong if a son decides to pray to his father in times of distress.
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by toluxa1(m): 10:25am On Nov 30, 2009
Abuzola 1:

The english is wrong, is suppose to be 'isaac was born before ishmael' no arrogancy and pride accept correction

You have just displayed how ignorant you are. What does this has to do with English. Is it a matter of English or a matter of TRUTH. I am telling you Ishmael was 24 years older than Isaac (4th time i'm saying this now) and you're still insisting Isaac was born before Ishmael. How can someone be born before another person that is 24 years older than you? Are you normal at all. I PROMISE THIS IS THE LAST TIME I'M SAYING ANYTHING ON THIS TOPIC AGAIN.

You go school at all sef?

PS: Seriously at a point yesterday, i was thinking maybe you were drunk. But how can someone be drunk for over 24 hours?
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by focused123(m): 2:17pm On Nov 30, 2009
@Abuzola :

Are you saying JESUS is a muslim or a Muhammedan ? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I think Abuzola should be taken to a psychiatric hospital
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by toluxa1(m): 3:17pm On Nov 30, 2009
No insults here but the guy is not even sounding normal to me. I thought i was talking to someone all this while.
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by Abuzola11(m): 6:23pm On Nov 30, 2009
@taluxa- you are a big time olodo, am most certain that you did not attend secondary.

How can ishmael be born before isaac and your point is isaac is the first born, you are dumb

Lets forget your dunce memory and proceed:

Do you know that the bible called isaac only son of abraham ?
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by Abuzola11(m): 6:25pm On Nov 30, 2009
@crazyman- thank u, this shows jesus not to be God since he was dependant on another God
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 30, 2009
Abuzola 1:

@taluxa- you are a big time olodo, am most certain that you did not attend secondary.

How can ishmael be born before isaac and your point is isaac is the first born, you are dumb

Lets forget your dunce memory and proceed:

Do you know that the bible called isaac only son of abraham ?

which is technically correct BECAUSE the bible makes it clear that God only reckoned with the son born through Sarah. It is noteworthy that prettty much after Abraham, we hear absolutely nothing about Ishmael! Not surprisingly it is about this same time that the quran goes silent on him too.

One wonders why the quran and islam is tightly wound around the generations of Isaac but has NOTHING on Ishmael who is alleged to be Ibrahim's first son and the reason for the sallah celebrations. Methings islam is confused.
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by toluxa1(m): 7:06pm On Nov 30, 2009
Thanks David. You gave him exactly the answer i probably would have given. Technically God recognised Isaac as the Legal son of Abraham. We only hear of Ishmael somewhere in Gen. 28 where Esau married His daughter.
So i guess that should answer your question.
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by Abuzola11(m): 7:10pm On Nov 30, 2009
So you decided to come after seeing david on rescue

are u saying ishmael is not a legal son ?
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 30, 2009
Abuzola 1:

So you decided to come after seeing david on rescue

are u saying ishmael is not a legal son ?

Please tell us why allah basically ignored him.
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by Abuzola11(m): 7:35pm On Nov 30, 2009
God didn't ignore him, it is ur delusion

'And Ishmael, Elisha an jonah and lot each of them We (ALLAH) preferred to the Alamin (All mankind and jinn of their time)'
Quran 6:86
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by Abuzola11(m): 7:38pm On Nov 30, 2009
Taluxa, come lets finish the unfinish business, like i said before i will show you that ishmael was the first born
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 30, 2009
Abuzola  1:

God didn't ignore him, it is your delusion

'And Ishmael, Elisha an jonah and lot each of them We (ALLAH) preferred to the Alamin (All mankind and jinn of their time)'
Quran 6:86

Its your own confusion . . . we hear stories about the descendants of Isaac, the quran mentions the land God "promised" them . . . allah surrounds himself 99% with "prophets" from Isaac's lineage . . . we know about his sons, exploits, miracles . . . where are the facts on ishmael besides one irrelevant verse?
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 30, 2009
Abuzola 1:

Taluxa, come lets finish the unfinish business, like i said before i will show you that ishmael was the first born

First born of Abraham but not regarded by God at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

God's Generals; The Story Of John G. Lake. / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional, January. 2014 / Athiest Claim: If God Existed, Prayer Would Have Brought World Peace?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.