Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,932 members, 7,848,777 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:10 AM

What Is The Worst Experience You've Had With A Girl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Worst Experience You've Had With A Girl (5835 Views)

Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) / Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex / Where's The 'most Daring' Place You've Had Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Had With A Girl by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 23, 2017
iamDaisy:
kikikiki lets see your picture! Are you shy? At least i look like som1 famous, who do you look like? Babasuwe?

grin grin grin

I smell more lies Jay-Z

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Had With A Girl by iamDaisy(f): 4:42pm On Jan 23, 2017
photoshoot:

Hmmm, a ti gbo, omo ilu wo ni e?
kikikikiki grin lagos is bae
Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Had With A Girl by makydebbie(f): 4:43pm On Jan 23, 2017
Market women sad

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Had With A Girl by makydebbie(f): 4:44pm On Jan 23, 2017
JuicyLucy:

grin grin grin

I smell more lies Jay-Z
Pls ignore.
Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Had With A Girl by iamDaisy(f): 4:44pm On Jan 23, 2017
JuicyLucy:

grin grin grin

I smell more lies Jay-Z
kikikiki grin, still not seeing his comment on your topic
Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Had With A Girl by makydebbie(f): 4:49pm On Jan 23, 2017
MzLaremsmiley
Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Had With A Girl by photoshoot(m): 4:51pm On Jan 23, 2017
iamDaisy:
kikikikiki grin lagos is bae

Pele o, o fe ma gaapa abiangry
Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Had With A Girl by dingbang(m): 5:37pm On Jan 23, 2017
I don't kiss and tell

Durh
Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Had With A Girl by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 23, 2017
makydebbie post53063200: MzLaremsmiley
This one na mumu thread jae.

hi sis
Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Had With A Girl by favourmic(m): 10:22pm On Jan 23, 2017
Jayk1:
did u go raw??

nah raw sweet pass
Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Had With A Girl by gentleedu(m): 10:39pm On Jan 23, 2017
if I tell u guys my own u no go believe me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are The Effects Of Pressing Breasts? / Ladies What Will You Do If You Notice This? (photo) / Would You Marry In Another Country?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.