Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit (75488 Views)

Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks / Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit / Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by MARYchiells(f): 11:23am On Jan 23, 2017
How safe are we bloody civilians?
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by slawomir: 11:23am On Jan 23, 2017
ok
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by sekundosekundo: 11:24am On Jan 23, 2017
Benjom:
If true, this must be injustice at its peak.

Those soldiers are sadist. OP, can you reach out to the young man to wear what he wore that day he was roughened? So, as to know if we should be wearing only babariga at such semi-odd hour, abi na... before they finish the youths with 'bulala and kondo'.

All of you that supports the reckless killings of Igbos, it will get to you.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by ybalogs(m): 11:24am On Jan 23, 2017
Soldiers are very guilty of misuse of power.Let them continue.I just pray I won't fall victim one day sha
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Emmyddon74: 11:24am On Jan 23, 2017
Nawa oooo
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 23, 2017
u for don comot the teeth of one of them
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by phkka1(m): 11:26am On Jan 23, 2017
If this story is true, I will advise the Nigerian Army to send all the soldiers who were involved in this incident to Borno State to fight the Boko Haram. The are battle ready. Mean while the Nigerian President is relaxing in Germany watching Nigerians suffering on Television. Chai Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by progress69: 11:26am On Jan 23, 2017
I can not believe this story.

No soldier will do this for the reasons stated.

What exactly did u do?

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 23, 2017

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by cybriz82(m): 11:29am On Jan 23, 2017
cummando:
Den wan test if the muscles na koboko proof
Awon Eyan Hercules
Forming van damme for 9ja
That one wey I see na tospi. If soldier beat you you no go fit type well.
And I'm sure say because you think say you be Hercules you yarn den anyhow
Ogbeni come out with the real story jare!!!

#Do your state well

no mind d guy..d guy dey form brock leanar enter barrack without hailin dem soldier boys.well atlis dem dn innitiate am to join soldier spiritually.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Mufasa27(m): 11:29am On Jan 23, 2017
You were beaten for two hours Lord knows I would have been a dead man if I was in your shoe...

BTW you said you copied their plate number, to do what exactly

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Antoeni(m): 11:30am On Jan 23, 2017
Good nxt time u see a soldier, pap low
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 23, 2017
Most of those savages in khaki needs urgent psychiatric evaluation!
#from experience, they are rude, lawless, mannerless & d.umb.

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by bobbybrown007: 11:34am On Jan 23, 2017
What do you want us to do? Beat them or what? Abeg sorry oooooo
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 23, 2017
where are those who praised the soldiers when they killed Biafrans in Anambra, pls join hands with me to praise them again

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by netflicks(m): 11:35am On Jan 23, 2017
Check well may be he dey flex wit army uniform dats y dem give am d beating of him life.... smiley

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Mufasa27(m): 11:35am On Jan 23, 2017
progress69:
I can not believe this story.

No soldier will do this for the reasons stated.

What exactly did u do?
Bros for this 9ja wey we dey, soldiers dey beat for no reason!!! Those guys are insane..

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Maydfourth: 11:36am On Jan 23, 2017
Hello..Please don't let us apportion blames yet..We have just heard one side of the story..No soldier will just beat u up like this..There is more to it .

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by kenoz(m): 11:37am On Jan 23, 2017
That's injustice
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by optional1(f): 11:37am On Jan 23, 2017
Smellymouth:

Yes na..
Check my dp and see my muscle.

wen u start to get muscle?
Ur dp? U get pix to display.
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by DarkHenrie(m): 11:39am On Jan 23, 2017
Nigerian uniform officers are arguably the most uncivilized, violent bullies in the world. This is totally insane!

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by remiopash: 11:39am On Jan 23, 2017
cummando:
Den wan test if the muscles na koboko proof
Awon Eyan Hercules
Forming van damme for 9ja
That one wey I see na tospi. If soldier beat you you no go fit type well.
And I'm sure say because you think say you be Hercules you yarn den anyhow
Ogbeni come out with the real story jare!!!

#Do your state well

STOP THIS DRY JOKE BRO.THIS IS GROSS VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS..PEOPLE LIKE YOU MAKE THESE HEARTLESS PEOPLE THINK THEY CAN GO AWAY WITH THEIR NUMEROUS CRIMES..HOPE YOU WILL MAKE THE SAME DRY JOKE IF YOU WERE THE ONE MALTREATED SAME WAY..

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by tillaman(m): 11:40am On Jan 23, 2017
Op Mensa Sha, that was how they killed 3 guys in my area for no reason, including my friend and the govt swept d case under the rug, they met him and the 2 other guys at a pub and they sat wit dem and drank wit dem nd suddenly they were asked to follow dem to a far away bush, wit motorcycle, no one knows what transpired between them buh we saw there dead bodies later and the officer in charge claimed the soldier that executed the guys had brain tumor, question is why would they give a gun to him knowing fully well he's not right upstairs"""" sorry bruh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by zinny377(f): 11:40am On Jan 23, 2017
Haba! shocked...but ayam not understanding this story oh.
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 23, 2017
idupaul:

Recieve sense
Do you have any left? I'll gladly accept if you've got any
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Michel2013: 11:42am On Jan 23, 2017
chai! karma is a bitch. i talk am, this is just beginning.i no this guy.jide was one of them zombies cheering the brutality of the zoo soldiers against the innocent IPOB youths,calling them gallant soldiers. now see your life, this is just part one more are coming.beware karma is coming to those zombies supporting army crudity against Igbos.watch out!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by martineverest(m): 11:44am On Jan 23, 2017
btw the soldier and this man,who is more stupid?.....with all diz muscles u cant beat the hell outta him?

He must be a yoruba man.them fear soldiers pass God.

I trust my fellow edo people,they go tidy thhe soldier one time

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by sababa: 11:44am On Jan 23, 2017
see let me tell u i m a soldier i cant believe dis ur useless write up...no soldier can just start beating u be of ur muscles ...haba infact u dnt even knw hw to form up ur lies ...okay come to174 barrack in ikorodu come nd make a report then,we shall knw if truly u re beaten bec of ur muscles bt if is not so i m sorry u might come back home hafly dead..... call me when u re coming 08052844818

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 23, 2017
remiopash:

STOP THIS DRY JOKE BRO.THIS IS GROSS VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS..PEOPLE LIKE YOU MAKE THESE HEARTLESS PEOPLE THINK THEY CAN GO AWAY WITH THEIR NUMEROUS CRIMES..HOPE YOU WILL MAKE THE SAME DRY JOKE IF YOU WERE THE ONE MALTREATED SAME WAY..
Joke or not we only heard one side of the story!! And I've heard the other side don't ask me how. The boy really messed up. Big time. Security men have zero tolerance because they expect the worse on duty. Why would you now form around them. If I were the soldiers from what I've gathered. He would still be in guard room by now
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by repogirl(f): 11:47am On Jan 23, 2017
martineverest:
btw the soldier and this man,who is more stupid?.....with all diz muscles u cant beat the hell outta him?

He must be a yoruba man.them fear soldiers pass God.

I trust my fellow edo people,they go tidy thhe soldier one time
Haba! Beat Soldierssss? Even if him be Swarzeneggar,na him death warrant him just sign be that.

Nigerian Soldiers have always been useless bullies, so no surprises here.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Certifiedboss: 11:51am On Jan 23, 2017
bbbabes:
A Nigerian fitness buff took to social media to share graphic photos of his body after he was allegedly brutalized by some Nigerian soldiers for wearing an fitted top .

According to the victim Olajide Nathan (@drealghettoboy) ,the incident happened around 9:30pm, last night,close to Dodan Barracks at Keffi street, off Awolowo road, Obalende.

In his words
“I was beaten up for almost two hours last nite by soldiers OP MENSA because Iwas wearing a black armless and red track trouser.

They asked if i was a cultist and why am i so muscular in shape? Do i build up to intimidate soldiers? I told them i work out because i love to be fit and i enjoy doing it. One of the soldiers slapped me immediately and the rest started wipping me with koboko, for no reason. I copied there plate number Hilux NA1003.”

[img]https://4.bp..com/-t3pNN2g7WJk/WIWyk18v50I/AAAAAAADYkg/ynM0drimEFYDMf8gJjnGdZU7HLk2JRTfACLcB/s640/Untitled.png[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-kzTQ-tlTvvw/WIWyt9X-rLI/AAAAAAADYkk/4c51633mywMqrUzV6QzO-xtFDCDAgtznQCLcB/s640/3.jpg[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/01/see-what-nigerian-soldiers-allegedly.html

If soldier beat you for 2hrs u no go fit type

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) / The Truth About Yahoo Boys Using The Panties Of Ladies For Rituals / Woman Kicked Out Of Plane After Passengers Complained Of Her "indecent" Dressing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.