Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit (75524 Views)

Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks / Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit / Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 23, 2017
cutedharmee:

I once decided nt to comment on dis buh may God punish your generation for insulting soldiers, u were nt dre buh 1 idiot comes up to tell u guys poo and u would use ur no6, why nt go fight Boko Haram and see wat it looks like. Son of a b*tch undecided undecided undecided undecided angry
If you're soldier, your comment speaks volume of the calibre of people we have in the Nigerian Army. I have seen soldiers torture a civilian because he was playing Fela's Zombie song

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 23, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
angry

Useless soldiers..

Don't gan fight Boko Haram..

Be there flogging innocent people..

Soldiers with inferiority complex.. If that guy catch one of them one on one.. Him go beat am till he go see camouflage stars.. angry
Forget that. Soldiers 'll never come 4 u in one on one. They launch attacks in groups.....Lol
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 23, 2017
cummando:
Den wan test if the muscles na koboko proof
Awon Eyan Hercules
Forming van damme for 9ja
That one wey I see na tospi. If soldier beat you you no go fit type well.
And I'm sure say because you think say you be Hercules you yarn den anyhow
Ogbeni come out with the real story jare!!!

#Do your state well
Your Mumu get PhD.
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by cutedharmee: 2:10pm On Jan 23, 2017
walexy100:

If you're soldier, your comment speaks volume of the calibre of people we have in the Nigerian Army. I have seen soldiers torture a civilian because he was playing Fela's Zombie song
Kip kwayet and stop quotn me. Ooh ooooh! U've seen sumfin bad bout ma comment rite? but wen d idiot commented as if d bolt in his head is loosed insultn soldiers u neva c anyfin wrong in dat shey... Mscheeew fr u tongue tongue tongue
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Brushless: 2:13pm On Jan 23, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
angry

Useless soldiers..

Soldiers with inferiority complex.. If that guy catch one of them one on one.. Him go beat am till he go see camouflage stars.. angry
Those soldiers are there for yours and my securirty. When the area boys were operating we were shouting calling on Ambode to come to our aid, now, when this guy was seen in the night posing as a hood, you want the security to ignore him as if he is their commander's right-hand man. Then he could be flexing his muscle trying to intimidate the soldiers. If I were one of the soldiers, I will make sure he sleeps in the barrack till dawn; then he wont have the time to write this jazz.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by billyG(m): 2:21pm On Jan 23, 2017
So with all those muscles u cannot giv them uppercuts & van damme kicks bros go & deflate that damned muscles angry angry angry
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Brushless: 2:21pm On Jan 23, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:
If no b say i get many millitary friends ehn.i for say all of dem are fools.

PS: Majority of this low-ranked illiterate soldiers are fools.
Gaurd your mouth, lest it lead you astray.
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by dowjones(m): 2:36pm On Jan 23, 2017
cummando:
Awon Eyan Hercules

#Do your state well

You are stoopid waste of sperm. You dont have to do anything to get beaten by an armed man in nigeria. There are alot of good military people in this country, but the few bad illiterates amongst them will make you see hell when you're unlucky to meet them. i am a witness.

Once they're drunk, bored and feel intimidated by you, you're finished especially at night when they know you can't call anyone.

i repeat you're useless human being.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by ManTiger(m): 2:42pm On Jan 23, 2017
The guy must have replied in an intimidating style.

A friend was asked something similar and his response was "...Oga, i get degree but I no see better job, I con dey do security job for one hotel but my oga for the hotel say make i dey gym so that i go dey fit, as i dey sef, all my body dey pain me cos na 2hrs/day i dey gym" Na so d soldier laff and leave the guy.
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by patorial(m): 2:48pm On Jan 23, 2017
ademidedavid:
Most lower ranked military men are so hostile that they seek for any opportunity to exhibit their hostility on any civilian, they are supposed to protect and not to cause more damage to those to be protected. We have suffered enough from our so called leaders and now its the Military that are of lower education or no education at all that we have to face now...... Its high time we stood against maltreatment from our so called Military men on Civilians.........
how long una go talk am nah
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by bendike: 2:50pm On Jan 23, 2017
I am surprised no one noticed his CAMOUFLAGE CAP in the 5th picture. That is probably the reason he was beaten
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Yishah(f): 2:58pm On Jan 23, 2017
Just for having muscles We will not take this! We must speak! angry We must protest! These dudes have got no chill!
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by gentleedu(m): 3:20pm On Jan 23, 2017
they flog civilians like they re animals in a zoo
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by progress69: 3:23pm On Jan 23, 2017
sababa:
see let me tell u i m a soldier i cant believe dis ur useless write up...no soldier can just start beating u be of ur muscles ...haba infact u dnt even knw hw to form up ur lies ...okay come to174 barrack in ikorodu come nd make a report then,we shall knw if truly u re beaten bec of ur muscles bt if is not so i m sorry u might come back home hafly dead..... call me when u re coming 08052844818

I said this thing before. The lies people tell on the scial media.
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by kachi19: 3:32pm On Jan 23, 2017
Originality007:
angry some people dont no d the diff btw Beating and Flogging, what u show here is flogging NOT Beating, if those solders Beat u has u have said, Bro u go still dey hospital by now. grin grin grin

De for hospital ni? de do watin?
with all those plenty muskley ?!? .
Na lekpa like mi go do vacation for emergency ward
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 23, 2017
sababa:
see let me tell u i m a soldier i cant believe dis ur useless write up...no soldier can just start beating u be of ur muscles ...haba infact u dnt even knw hw to form up ur lies ...okay come to174 barrack in ikorodu come nd make a report then,we shall knw if truly u re beaten bec of ur muscles bt if is not so i m sorry u might come back home hafly dead..... call me when u re coming 08052844818

Eranko! Publicly issuing threat to an assaulted citizen. If you have half the brain you would realize these citizens which you denigrate by assaulting and calling 'civilians' are responsible for your salaries because they pay their taxes promptly.

In civilized countries police are responsible for arresting citizens who have contravened our laws, your job is to protect the territorial integrity of Nigeria from invaders and terrorists. We all know how you buttercups first reacted when you met your match in bokoharam. Shiites, ipob, innocent body building citizens are all you could brag about assaulting and killing.

The blame ain't entirely yours, it's our politicians who haven't started criminalizing these assaults.

PS. If you're feeling up to it, let's pick a place in Lagos, and settle this like real men, and come alone in plain clothes p@ssy! On second thought, knowing you're all p@ssies, I doubt you'll come alone, so scratch that.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by wickedworld: 3:37pm On Jan 23, 2017
villavic:
sometimes when you want to type you should think over it before you post because not everybody here being soldiers or civilians are dullard, now check it 'you are passing by then the soldiers called you start talking about your muscles then one from nowhere slapped you and others follow' without saying any insubordination(or you forgot to tell us what you had said to them before the first slap), any civilian who will believe this your trash should be as two time dull as you are...rubbish

Soldier man, u can make this look like a lie but the truth is that some of u soldiers are nothing but oppressor.

Only victim can tell u that u don't need to say anything wrong before some of u start the beating/slapping.

The guy knows they are soldiers so he will behave himself but just because of their wickedness they pick something as his offence.

Seems beating civilian make they feel important. I was in a bus one night front sit already occupy when this soldier came from nowhere asking the man seated to go back for him the soldier give the man double slap only because he reply that he is trying to guard the driver that his the owner of the bus.

The bastard was shoulting he easy, bloody civilian. as if he was force to be a soldier. He was ready to drag the man down when the man said he cant come down.

They are always looking for trouble because they are a soldier or is that part of their training.
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by obiorathesubtle: 3:51pm On Jan 23, 2017
Brushless:
Those soldiers are there for yours and my securirty. When the area boys were operating we were shouting calling on Ambode to come to our aid, now, when this guy was seen in the night posing as a hood, you want the security to ignore him as if he is their commander's right-hand man. Then he could be flexing his muscle trying to intimidate the soldiers. If I were one of the soldiers, I will make sure he sleeps in the barrack till dawn; then he wont have the time to write this jazz.

So you're saying the best thing to do was beat him up??

The kind of mentality Nigerians have ehn
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by RaptorX: 3:56pm On Jan 23, 2017
Fvcking useless Nigerian soldiers I hope boko harm kill all of them bastards. I want to see a dead soldier picture in the next 24 hrs fvcking animals.
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by yomadepraze(m): 3:57pm On Jan 23, 2017
dis Nigerian army nd diet wahala ...dec 30 last year dt same obalende na hin dem beat 1 cute guy lyk dt also for Putin on camouflage...wetyn sef!....ah go vex go dat dordan o
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by ademidedavid(f): 4:01pm On Jan 23, 2017
patorial:
how long una go talk am nah
How long depends on we CIVILIANS......If other civilians can jointly support and disapprove any unworthy molestation and not just stand and watch while a fellow CIVILIAN is been brutalised, then the military will realise they have pushed us to the wall.
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by villavic(m): 4:02pm On Jan 23, 2017
[quote author=wickedworld post=53061064]

Soldier man, u can make this look like a lie but the truth is that some of u soldiers are nothing but oppressor.

Only victim can tell u that u don't need to say anything wrong before some of u start the beating/slapping.

The guy knows they are soldiers so he will behave himself but just because of their wickedness they pick something as his offence.

Seems beating civilian make they feel important. I was in a bus one night front sit already occupy when this soldier came from nowhere asking the man seated to go back for him the soldier give the man double slap only because he reply that he is trying to guard the driver that his the owner of the bus.

The bastard was shoulting he easy, bloody civilian. as if he was force to be a soldier. He was ready to drag the man down when the man said he cant come down.

They are always looking for trouble because they are a soldier or is that part of their training.[/quote

well i dont have anything to prove/explain to you but all i know is sometime when you are typing you should think...banker who slapped a lawyer, was he trained to slap?
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Zedoo(m): 4:08pm On Jan 23, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
angry

Useless soldiers..

Soldiers with inferiority complex.. If that guy catch one of them one on one.. Him go beat am till he go see CAMOUFLAGE STARS.. angry

I dey tell u....

Dose animals no dey help anything....
I want to sympathise with them whenever I hear about their death in sambisa but mehn wetin innocent man do now

Mtcjwww Africa..... Whacktitude everywhere....

Bloody military men.
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by RaptorX: 4:09pm On Jan 23, 2017
cummando:

Social media as cover up. People like you go see soldiers dey piss for body. Imagine being surrounded by bombs and killers for months protecting ingrates only to be pulled out and the same people I protect dey insult me. Keep putting coals into the young mans fire. He insulted the military and he was dealt with. Now he is crying on social media. Hope you all will be there when he passes again. Bring CNN. Maximum blending
He no go beta for you, your commander in chief and your chief of army staff. I pray you step on a boko haram bomb bastard. Nigeria needs a American style right to carry firearms so this animals called soldiers will know their proper place werey.
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by SIRmanjar(m): 4:11pm On Jan 23, 2017
cummando:

Round two with pepper and tomatoes. The boy na liar. I can confirm it
Dem never knack u juju bfore,continue im go do u for eyes one day..soldierz carry gun chance innocent person u dey here dey yarn dust..Pray say war no dey cos if war everly happen de way civillans go vent anger on soldiers and dem family members go tooooo baadt..Make dem no stop o make dem continue..Animals
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Zedoo(m): 4:12pm On Jan 23, 2017
ayenitre:

Eranko! Publicly issuing threat to an assaulted citizen. If you have half the brain you would realize these citizens which you denigrate by assaulting and calling 'civilians' are responsible for your salaries because they pay their taxes promptly.

In civilized countries police are responsible for arresting citizens who have contravened our laws, your job is to protect the territorial integrity of Nigeria from invaders and terrorists. We all know how you buttercups first reacted when you met your match in bokoharam. Shiites, ipob, innocent body building citizens are all you could brag about assaulting and killing.

The blame ain't entirely yours, it's our politicians who haven't started criminalizing these assaults.

PS. If you're feeling up to it, let's pick a place in Lagos, and settle this like real men, and come alone in plain clothes p@ssy! On second thought, knowing you're all p@ssies, I doubt you'll come alone, so scratch that.

Dat guy is just something else....
The same uniform mehn Wey go lie for their report for nothing talk more of when it might implicate one of them for assault.... Everly the officers Wey beat the guy go cook up story....
If this one get mind, make im just tender low... Anybody Wey think say im house far, person dey Wey im house far pass ur own.
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by SIRmanjar(m): 4:14pm On Jan 23, 2017
RaptorX:
He no go beta for you, your commander in chief and your chief of army staff. I pray you step on a boko haram bomb bastard. Nigeria needs a American style right to carry firearms so this animals called soldiers will no their proper place werey.
Incase hiz not in de military his relation in de military will step on it..Amen
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Rocketicon(m): 4:20pm On Jan 23, 2017
The powers of this military personnel must be checked and placed under control... Because they are now getting out of hand
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Zedoo(m): 4:20pm On Jan 23, 2017
bendike:
I am surprised no one noticed his CAMOUFLAGE CAP in the 5th picture. That is probably the reason he was beaten

The problem with Africa is lack of aspiration...
In developed countries soldiers dont brutalize people for putting on their uniform...
Infact you know your country values your life and that will help you appreciate soldiers when you see them....and even take selfies with them because you don't see them everyday....

Over here people "fear" soldiers....all because they gat uniform license to beat the common man up.....

Without weapons, official repercussions etc , a Nigerian soldier will not survive a day on the street...

They are hated....not respected....

They are feared because they are violent animals and NOT respected because they put their life on the line to secure citizens....
There is a difference.....

As much as you can say "why you go wear cammo"....why does charley boy wear his own ammo without harrasment Oh so some people pass the law abi

Mtcheww banana republic....

Nigerians will always be sentimental in a bid to justify animalism...
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 23, 2017
Now i know that it's truely a crime to be a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 23, 2017
cummando:
Awon Eyan Hercules

U an idiot fellow and u know that deep inside ur mind

#Do your state well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Kicked Out Of Plane After Passengers Complained Of Her "indecent" Dressing / 15-Year-Old Caught Having Sex With Sheep In Nnewi, Anambra / Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.