Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,385 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit (75511 Views)

Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks / Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit / Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by muller102(m): 11:51am On Jan 23, 2017
U can't fight back. Just carrying irrelevant muscles.
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 23, 2017
Indeed, muscles don't look sexy on every man.
Take a look at this nonsense. undecided
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by idupaul: 11:52am On Jan 23, 2017
cummando:

Do you have any left? I'll gladly accept if you've got any

Sure man I've got some to spare but the problem is that you need a head to recieve it and you don't even have a head. cheesy
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 23, 2017
idupaul:

Sure man I've got some to spare but the problem is that you need a head to recieve it and you don't even have a head. cheesy
Can you give me a "head"
Only I'm not gay but I have bobrisky's personal line for gays.
Reply asap Monday hustle don't start
Isiewu
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by kYjelly2: 11:55am On Jan 23, 2017
sababa:
see let me tell u i m a soldier i cant believe dis ur useless write up...no soldier can just start beating u be of ur muscles ...haba infact u dnt even knw hw to form up ur lies ...okay come to174 barrack in ikorodu come nd make a report then,we shall knw if truly u re beaten bec of ur muscles bt if is not so i m sorry u might come back home hafly dead..... call me when u re coming 08052844818

What exactly are u saying

What about me that was almost beaten up simply for saying "hello"

What about the guy that was beaten up by female soldiers cause he told one of them that she is beautiful

Most of u guys are insane and in all reality, soldiers should have zero power over civilians in a democracy.

7 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Chiomenwa(f): 11:57am On Jan 23, 2017
Guys should mind the kind of outfit they put on and hair style too.
When you dress decent and look responsible at that hour of night. I totally disagree with you that those soldiers will stop you.
# red and black is danger sign. Be warned.
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by kYjelly2: 11:57am On Jan 23, 2017
Deseo:
Indeed, muscles don't look sexy on every man.
Take a look at this nonsense. undecided

Nigerians are mostly sadistic and idiotic

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by idupaul: 11:58am On Jan 23, 2017
cummando:

Can you give me a "head"
Only I'm not gay but I have bobrisky's personal line for gays.
Reply asap Monday hustle don't start
Isiewu

Lol
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by franklingud(m): 11:58am On Jan 23, 2017
Meehn! When will Africans reason like man and not like animals?

Pure sadist soldiers.

Don't let them go free.
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Mobsync(m): 11:58am On Jan 23, 2017
sababa:
see let me tell u i m a soldier i cant believe dis ur useless write up...no soldier can just start beating u be of ur muscles ...haba infact u dnt even knw hw to form up ur lies ...okay come to174 barrack in ikorodu come nd make a report then,we shall knw if truly u re beaten bec of ur muscles bt if is not so i m sorry u might come back home hafly dead..... call me when u re coming 08052844818

You are a very stupid fellow. How do you expect him to come to your barrack when you already have plans in place to kill him. Asiwin.

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by kYjelly2: 11:59am On Jan 23, 2017
Chiomenwa:
Guys should mind the kind of outfit they put on and hair style too.
When you dress decent and look responsible at that hour of night. I totally disagree with you that those soldiers will stop you.
# red and black is danger sign. Be warned.

I said I was almost beaten up for saying hello.

Don't matter how u dress, when u encounter the crazy ones, they'll find a way to tasi u and beat u up.

How can I simple say hello to u and u are ready to start beating someone

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Mobsync(m): 12:00pm On Jan 23, 2017
cummando:

Joke or not we only heard one side of the story!! And I've heard the other side don't ask me how. The boy really messed up. Big time. Security men have zero tolerance because they expect the worse on duty. Why would you now form around them. If I were the soldiers from what I've gathered. He would still be in guard room by now

You are even more stupid than your stupid colleague whose comment is above yours.
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by gbadexy(m): 12:00pm On Jan 23, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
angry

Useless soldiers..

Don't gan fight Boko Haram..

Be there flogging innocent people..

Soldiers with inferiority complex.. If that guy catch one of them one on one.. Him go beat am till he go see camouflage stars.. angry
You are very correct. If only they can face him man to man.
The only respect these bullies enjoy is because of their weapon and backup.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by kYjelly2: 12:01pm On Jan 23, 2017
cummando:

Joke or not we only heard one side of the story!! And I've heard the other side don't ask me how. The boy really messed up. Big time. Security men have zero tolerance because they expect the worse on duty. Why would you now form around them. If I were the soldiers from what I've gathered. He would still be in guard room by now

So me that saw some soldiers at night and said hello, I was forming ba
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 23, 2017
kYjelly2:

Nigerians are mostly sadistic and idiotic

You're just describing your person.
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by kYjelly2: 12:06pm On Jan 23, 2017
Deseo:

You're just describing your person.

Maybe after soldiers have brutalised you, beaten your eye out, in front of your peers and family, then maybe when you bring your issue to social media, we can comment on how your purse doesn't match your shoe, mtcheew undecided
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by chiraqDemon(m): 12:07pm On Jan 23, 2017
Him fly colour
If nor be for that red and blavk combination e nor for get wahala
Naija soldiers and violation of human rights
UN needs to know about this cos its getting too much
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by stansaintly(m): 12:09pm On Jan 23, 2017
If we think up make we also think down. You sure say no be the boy 1st dey show say im gather power when dem ask am a simple question. I no go lie, sometimes if a civilian gather small muscle im go dey challenge im papa for race.
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by dealbest: 12:09pm On Jan 23, 2017
You even still come here come dey show us more of your pics even the one wen nor dey related to the beating... Nah now i know the reason why dem wan scatter Ya canda
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by adekennis(m): 12:09pm On Jan 23, 2017
sababa:

He go come chop round 2 if his story no add up grin grin

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by sammykari99(m): 12:11pm On Jan 23, 2017
This is too bad....they just use the guy back do wallpaper.
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by dominique(f): 12:13pm On Jan 23, 2017
cummando:

We know soldiers take laws in their hands and torture unarmed civilians. They're are a menace to the society. If you're truly a soldier, you need to call yourselves to order.
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Souljaboi1: 12:13pm On Jan 23, 2017
ademidedavid:
Most lower ranked military men are so hostile that they seek for any opportunity to exhibit their hostility on any civilian, they are supposed to protect and not to cause more damage to those to be protected. We have suffered enough from our so called leaders and now its the Military that are of lower education or no education at all that we have to face now...... Its high time we stood against maltreatment from our so called Military men on Civilians.........

Which Military accepts people with no education to their ranks ? undecided
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by nnokwa042(m): 12:17pm On Jan 23, 2017
cummando:
Den wan test if the muscles na koboko proof
Awon Eyan Hercules
Forming van damme for 9ja
That one wey I see na tospi. If soldier beat you you no go fit type well.
And I'm sure say because you think say you be Hercules you yarn den anyhow
Ogbeni come out with the real story jare!!!

#Do your state well
karma is a bitch like u people say it on this forum one day if not u maybe one member of ur family don't complain that day ooh ,we know what mustapha did to oladipo diya keep praising abbokki soldiers
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 23, 2017
nnokwa042:
karma is a bitch like u people say it on this forum one day if not u maybe one member of ur family don't complain that day ooh ,we know what mustapha did to oladipo diya keep praising abbokki soldiers
How do you know I'm not a soldier
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 23, 2017
dominique:

We know soldiers take laws in their hands and torture unarmed civilians. They're are a menace to the society. If you're truly a soldier, you need to call yourselves to order.
Will you come and say that to me personally sweetie?
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by ogbonti: 12:19pm On Jan 23, 2017
ademidedavid:
Most lower ranked military men are so hostile that they seek for any opportunity to exhibit their hostility on any civilian, they are supposed to protect and not to cause more damage to those to be protected. We have suffered enough from our so called leaders and now its the Military that are of lower education or no education at all that we have to face now...... Its high time we stood against maltreatment from our so called Military men on Civilians.........

Legalise fire arms in Naija, like in US, the army will be so respectful, trust me!

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by villavic(m): 12:24pm On Jan 23, 2017
cummando:
Den wan test if the muscles na koboko proof
Awon Eyan Hercules
Forming van damme for 9ja
That one wey I see na tospi. If soldier beat you you no go fit type well.
And I'm sure say because you think say you be Hercules you yarn den anyhow
Ogbeni come out with the real story jare!!!

#Do your state well

funny enough this guy copy plate number, i see magomago in this shit story i want to know the real truth

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Souljaboi1: 12:24pm On Jan 23, 2017
dominique:

Torture or Discipline ?
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 23, 2017
Mobsync:

You are even more stupid than your stupid colleague whose comment is above yours.
Social media as cover up. People like you go see soldiers dey piss for body. Imagine being surrounded by bombs and killers for months protecting ingrates only to be pulled out and the same people I protect dey insult me. Keep putting coals into the young mans fire. He insulted the military and he was dealt with. Now he is crying on social media. Hope you all will be there when he passes again. Bring CNN. Maximum blending

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 23, 2017
villavic:

funny enough this guy copy plate number, i see magomago in this shit story i want to know the real truth
The first real comment for the day!!!!! The guy messed up well. I no fit dey write stories.
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by ademidedavid(f): 12:27pm On Jan 23, 2017
ogbonti:

Legalise fire arms in Naija, like in US, the army will be so respectful, trust me!
It might get to that soonest.........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Kicked Out Of Plane After Passengers Complained Of Her "indecent" Dressing / The Truth About Yahoo Boys Using The Panties Of Ladies For Rituals / Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.