Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit (75516 Views)

Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks / Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit / Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 23, 2017
It takes an idiot to know one
And pray you are an idiot like me
A rich idiot
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 23, 2017
Keep calling me names. A day will come without these soldiers and security forces. Let's see how y'all can defend yourselves
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by HitlerGaddafi: 5:16pm On Jan 23, 2017
sababa:
see let me tell u i m a soldier i cant believe dis ur useless write up...no soldier can just start beating u be of ur muscles ...haba infact u dnt even knw hw to form up ur lies ...okay come to174 barrack in ikorodu come nd make a report then,we shall knw if truly u re beaten bec of ur muscles bt if is not so i m sorry u might come back home hafly dead..... call me when u re coming 08052844818
Na God go punish you. .. Why tell him to come to the barracks when you know if anything goes wrong, you have backup. If you know you are stubborn, drop your weapons, off your khaki and jungle boots and face me one on one like a man. See I will slaughter you and look for where to deposit your carcass. You be nothing but zombie.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by walenack(m): 5:22pm On Jan 23, 2017
The guy is not telling us everything in one of the pictures he wore a cap designed with thier camouflage and you say you did not break thier rule .I truly believe our soldiers act more civilised than we the civilians
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by HitlerGaddafi: 5:23pm On Jan 23, 2017
cummando:
Keep calling me names. A day will come without these soldiers and security forces. Let's see how y'all can defend yourselves
Sharap there. Give me a Kalashnikov rifle and send me to sambisa, I'll do a better job. You people have been wasting time and federal government funds ever since. Na those of you wey just dey die I dey pity pass because they just die for nothing. See my papa na retired captain for army. Babangida's administration but that one no mean say I go respect you cowards called soldiers. All of you na fool. Come and face me one on one like a man , I'll kill you and feed you to the birds of the air.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 23, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Dem never knack u juju bfore,continue im go do u for eyes one day..soldierz carry gun chance innocent person u dey here dey yarn dust..Pray say war no dey cos if war everly happen de way civillans go vent anger on soldiers and dem family members go tooooo baadt..Make dem no stop o make dem continue..Animals
[
SIRmanjar:

Incase hiz not in de military his relation in de military will step on it..Amen
q
dowjones:

You are stoopid waste of sperm. You dont have to do anything to get beaten by an armed man in nigeria. There are alot of good military people in this country, but the few bad illiterates amongst them will make you see hell when you're unlucky to meet them. i am a witness.

Once they're drunk, bored and feel intimidated by you, you're finished especially at night when they know you can't call anyone.

i repeat you're useless human being.
uote author=correctguy0900 post=53062272][/quote]
One day you will wake up and pray for the military.
Dow Jones calling me a waste of sperm. I beg you in Gods name if you are man enough send me your location and call all your neighbors family and friends. And say that to my face!!!! Please. Let's see how your fertilized sperm will become useless. Cyber warriors. Reply if you can only meet the challenge. I repeat the press is allowed. Else you are just a spineless amoeba
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 23, 2017
HitlerGaddafi:

Sharap there. Give me a Kalashnikov rifle and send me to sambisa, I'll do a better job. You people have been wasting time and federal government funds ever since. Na those of you wey just dey die I dey pity pass because they just die for nothing. See my papa na retired captain for army. Babangida's administration but that one no mean say I go respect you cowards called soldiers. All of you na fool. Come and face me one on one like a man , I'll kill you and feed you to the birds of the air.
Enough talk . place and time
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by HitlerGaddafi: 5:27pm On Jan 23, 2017
sababa:
see let me tell u i m a soldier i cant believe dis ur useless write up...no soldier can just start beating u be of ur muscles ...haba infact u dnt even knw hw to form up ur lies ...okay come to174 barrack in ikorodu come nd make a report then,we shall knw if truly u re beaten bec of ur muscles bt if is not so i m sorry u might come back home hafly dead..... call me when u re coming 08052844818
See shebi na your number be that. I go pass you barracks next week and play fela's zombie song. I go call you outside. If they born your papa well break my window abi make you carry koboko sey u wan flog me. I will hold your neck tight and snuff out all the oxygen in you....
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by hedonistic: 5:29pm On Jan 23, 2017
kYjelly2:

I said I was almost beaten up for saying hello.

Don't matter how u dress, when u encounter the crazy ones, they'll find a way to tasi u and beat u up.

How can I simple say hello to u and u are ready to start beating someone

Can you recount what happened in detail? How, where and why?
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 23, 2017
[quote author=transient123 post=53057155][/quote]
Baba I get the full story now. I just want make them yeye themselves for here. The soldiers too have proofs. The guy is fond of looking for trouble. Plus he was pitied
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by HitlerGaddafi: 5:31pm On Jan 23, 2017
cummando:

Enough talk . place and time
I just dey pity you. No call youryour boys forfor back up make me self no call my boys. Let's face yourself like man to man. I will break you to pieces. See one of you we teach am bitter lesson for government road ikotun Lagos last week. He dey general hospital now dey receive drip grin. Na so your own fate go also be. You dey mad grin
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 23, 2017
RaptorX:
Fvcking useless Nigerian soldiers I hope boko harm kill all of them bastards. I want to see a dead soldier picture in the next 24 hrs fvcking animals.
Funny enough your son will join the military. If you have the balls to produce any?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 23, 2017
yomadepraze:
dis Nigerian army nd diet wahala ...dec 30 last year dt same obalende na hin dem beat 1 cute guy lyk dt also for Putin on camouflage...wetyn sef!....ah go vex go dat dordan o
Beating a man for wearing camo is out way of showing mercy. Its a jailable offense . read your constitution
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 23, 2017
HitlerGaddafi:

I just dey pity you. No call youryour boys forfor back up make me self no call my boys. Let's face yourself like man to man. I will break you to pieces. See one of you we teach am bitter lesson for government road ikotun Lagos last week. He dey general hospital now dey receive drip grin. Na so your own fate go also be. You dey mad grin
Thanks for giving me that valuable piece of information. Everyone give a big hand to Hitler Gaddafi. Dumb kid. I'll be seeing you soon
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by SIRmanjar(m): 5:42pm On Jan 23, 2017
cummando:
[quote author=correctguy0900 post=53062272]
One day you will wake up and pray for the military.
Dow Jones calling me a waste of sperm. I beg you in Gods name if you are man enough send me your location and call all your neighbors family and friends. And say that to my face!!!! Please. Let's see how your fertilized sperm will become useless. Cyber warriors. Reply if you can only meet the challenge. I repeat the press is allowed. Else you are just a spineless amoeba
Guy humble urself. if not one civillan go enter u like evil spirit one day ad nobody go save u,wetin de soldiers do bad..And it's not wise posting ur number here anybody here can trace u wit it and hit u when u loose guard..Soldiers sef dey bleed o.
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 23, 2017
[quote author=SIRmanjar post=53064651][/quote]
You humble yourself!!!!
I see no numbers from anyone but that doesn't mean everyone is fully protected.there are many ways to kill a cat. Someone needs to be taught a lesson. The problem is the general hatred. Imagine a day without the army. You won't be typing this poo at all. Not everyone is prone to insults and soon it will be proven.on here. And it must make FP
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by HitlerGaddafi: 5:51pm On Jan 23, 2017
cummando:

Thanks for giving me that valuable piece of information. Everyone give a big hand to Hitler Gaddafi. Dumb kid. I'll be seeing you soon
You are a certified fool kid. Gooluck finding the culprits or the soldier or even the general hospital. There are tens of general hospitals in Lagos and even ogun state. We might have taken him to any. Where exactly in government road ikotun did it happen, who were the culprits and their identity? What's the identity of the soldier? Good luck on your quest. Go from street to street, from houses to houses, from doors to doors, turn every grass and stone and find out. grin

But make sure we don't spot you people coz you'll be sorry.
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by SIRmanjar(m): 5:54pm On Jan 23, 2017
cummando:

You humble yourself!!!!
I see no numbers from anyone but that doesn't mean everyone is fully protected.there are many ways to kill a cat. Someone needs to be taught a lesson. The problem is the general hatred. Imagine a day without the army. You won't be typing this poo at all. Not everyone is prone to insults and soon it will be proven.on here. And it must make FP
Im be like say craze dey ur head..U ar not a soldier but a relation to a soldier..Dem kidnap kill high ranking soldier for kd last year o ad dem don rob countless of dem for street,u betta be wise..Not evryone is as dumb as u.why shuld u post ur numbr here?
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by hedonistic: 5:59pm On Jan 23, 2017
cummando:

Social media as cover up. People like you go see soldiers dey piss for body. Imagine being surrounded by bombs and killers for months protecting ingrates only to be pulled out and the same people I protect dey insult me. Keep putting coals into the young mans fire. He insulted the military and he was dealt with. Now he is crying on social media. Hope you all will be there when he passes again. Bring CNN. Maximum blending

This line of reasoning is so predictable, and is the main reason why you smelly animals perpetuate your unprofessionalism and indiscipline.

Who told you that the average male civilian cannot protect himself (alone or in groups) IF ARMED AND EMPOWERED to do so? Is the rag tag Boko Haram gang of illiterate Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri urchins who have held the entire Nigerian Armed Forces hostage for several years now not enough proof of what "bloody civilians" can do if armed? LET'S FACE IT, IF THE CIVILIAN RAG TAG BOKO HARAM HAVE THE SAME NUMBER OF FIGHTERS AS THE NIGERIAN ARMY PERSONNEL, AND ARE ARMED WITH THE SAME WEAPONS AND AMMUNITIONS, WOULD BOKO HARAM NOT EASILY DEFEAT The I'LL-MOTIVATED AND COWARDLY ARMY IN A FULL-FRONTAL WAR? OF COURSE THEY WILL!

Most importantly, who told you that you're doing us civilians a 'favour' by "protecting" us? Look at this bastard. Who send you work? You chose a career, wilfully joined the military knowing fully well its implications. You were not conscripted into the armed forces against your wish. You lobbied and begged one retired general, traditional ruler, or senator from your village to help you get the job. It was a voluntary choice made with very dishonorable intentions, contrary to the perverse altruistic motives you're insinuating. You are paid salaries and allowances; you are gainfully employed... At tax payers' expense. This employment was made possible by your connections. There are millions of Nigerians who are desperate to join the military but since they do not have godfathers or connections they remain 'bloody civilians', yet you bastard who got a job through one senator or emir, you have the guts to call them "ingrates", as if you are doing then a favour!

There's a lot more I can say here, but I am too angry to continue. Besides I know you barely educated fools have zero comprehension abilities. So you can't understand a word of what I've written here.

You'll get what's coming to you very soon. It's a promise.

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Mobsync(m): 6:13pm On Jan 23, 2017
cummando:

Social media as cover up. People like you go see soldiers dey piss for body. Imagine being surrounded by bombs and killers for months protecting ingrates only to be pulled out and the same people I protect dey insult me. Keep putting coals into the young mans fire. He insulted the military and he was dealt with. Now he is crying on social media. Hope you all will be there when he passes again. Bring CNN. Maximum blending

Mad irresponsible beast on uniform, did anyone force you to join the military?

You signed up for it, so stop complaining when you feel the heat. YOU ARE BEING PAID FOR IT.

Besides, what's the difference between you and the so called killers that are surrounding you for months? You are even worse than them.

cummando:

Ashiere. He come he no come he must come post the truth here. Defacing the military. This will be a good scape goat.
Try healing His wounds with your comments. Or you can come on his behalf. Bring CNN. And read your constitution well.

BABA E ASHIERE.
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Mobsync(m): 6:17pm On Jan 23, 2017
walenack:
The guy is not telling us everything in one of the pictures he wore a cap designed with thier camouflage and you say you did not break thier rule .I truly believe our soldiers act more civilised than we the civilians

You must be sick in the head.
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 23, 2017
hedonistic:

This line of reasoning is so predictable, and is the main reason why you smelly animals perpetuate your unprofessionalism and indiscipline.

Who told you that the average male civilian cannot protect himself (alone or in groups) IF ARMED AND EMPOWERED to do so? Is the rag tag Boko Haram gang of illiterate Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri urchins who have held the entire Nigerian Armed Forces hostage for several years now not enough proof of what "bloody civilians" can do if armed? LET'S FACE IT, IF THE CIVILIAN RAG TAG BOKO HARAM HAVE THE SAME NUMBER OF FIGHTERS AS THE NIGERIAN ARMY PERSONNEL, AND ARE ARMED WITH THE SAME WEAPONS AND AMMUNITIONS, WOULD BOKO HARAM NOT EASILY DEFEAT The I'LL-MOTIVATED AND COWARDLY ARMY IN A FULL-FRONTAL WAR? OF COURSE THEY WILL!

Most importantly, who told you that you're doing us civilians a 'favour' by "protecting" us? Look at this bastard. Who send you work? You chose a career, wilfully joined the military knowing fully well it's implications. You were not conscripted into the armed forces against your wish. You lobbied and begged one retired general, traditional ruler, or senator from your village to help you get the job. It was a voluntary choice made with very dishonorable intentions, contrary to the perverse altruistic motives you're insinuating. You are paid salaries and allowances; you are gainfully employed... At tax payer's expense. This employment was made possible by your connections. There are millions of Nigerians who are desperate to join the military but since they do not have godfathers or connections they remain 'bloody civilians', yet you bastard who got a job through one senator or Emir, you have the guts to call them "ingrates", as if you are doing then a favour!

There's a lot more I can say here, buy I am too angry to continue. Besides I know you barely educated fools have zero comprehension abilities. So you can't understand a word of what I've written here.

You'll get what's coming to you very soon. It's a promise.
At this rate you will get a heart attack. Nobody even read that

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by hedonistic: 6:22pm On Jan 23, 2017
cummando:

This guy, you're truly a waste of sperm and a big idiot. I know your type. Typing useless threats online like a little bitch.

You're the type of spineless coward who joined the military (through connections, not on merit mind you) for self validation and group strength.... The same reason why many chickens join cult groups in higher institutions and in street corners.

You're the type who would quickly call for back up and wait for you fellow khaki-wearing idiots to arrive before you can "show strength'. Alone and unarmed, you are as weak as your grand mother and totally useless. Where is the strength in that? What makes you special, then?

I remember one uniformed second lieutenant that was beaten like a kid and pushed into the gutter by a single 'bloody civilian' (rugged lawyer) over an avoidable parking space dispute some years ago in Abuja. The soldier wanted to escalate the simple parking space matter and show power by slapping a peaceful lawyer in public. When the lawyer retaliated by raining blows on him, all the foolish officer could do was reach desperately for his phone to call for backup (as usual). The rugged lawyer punched the phone off his hand and pushed him into a nearby gutter. Of course several minutes later, a contingent of uniformed Zombies arrived, baying for blood, but it was too late. The 'unknown lawyer' had proved his point and disappeared into the shadows, till today.

Where is the strength? Where is the power? If all you can do is rely on your government-issued rifles and backup from several armed colleagues? Who are you as an individual? You're nothing. Worthless.

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by HitlerGaddafi: 6:58pm On Jan 23, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Im be like say craze dey ur head..U ar not a soldier but a relation to a soldier..Dem kidnap kill high ranking soldier for kd last year o ad dem don rob countless of dem for street,u betta be wise..Not evryone is as dumb as u.why shuld u post ur numbr here?
No mind am. I don tell the two of them for this thread. If I catch any of them I go use them as example. One dey even tell person make he con meet am for ikorodu barracks. grin
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by walenack(m): 7:02pm On Jan 23, 2017
Mobsync:

You must be sick in the head.

May God bless you
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 23, 2017
hedonistic:

This guy, you're truly a waste of sperm and a big idiot. I know your type. Typing useless threats online like a little bitch.

You're the type of spineless coward who joined the military (through connections, not on merit mind you) for self validation and group strength.... The same reason why many chickens join cult groups in higher institutions and in street corners.

You're the type who would quickly call for back up and wait for you fellow khaki-wearing idiots to arrive before you can "show strength'. Alone and unarmed, you are as weak as your grand mother and totally useless. Where is the strength in that? What makes you special, then?

I remember one uniformed second lieutenant that was beaten like a kid and pushed into the gutter by a single 'bloody civilian' (rugged lawyer) over an avoidable parking space dispute some years ago in Abuja. The soldier wanted to escalate the simple parking space matter and show power by slapping a peaceful lawyer in public. When the lawyer retaliated by raining blows on him, all the foolish officer could do was reach desperately for his phone to call for backup (as usual). The rugged lawyer punched the phone off his hand and pushed him into a nearby gutter. Of course several minutes later, a contingent of uniformed Zombies arrived, baying for blood, but it was too late. The 'unknown lawyer' had proved his point and disappeared into the shadows, till today.

Where is the strength? Where is the power? If all you can do is rely on your government-issued rifles and backup from several armed colleagues? Who are you as an individual? You're nothing. Worthless.
You don't need stories to butress your point. I assumed you read it. Cos you wrote it. I didn't. So it all refers to you. Bolo! grin
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Mobsync(m): 7:56pm On Jan 23, 2017
walenack:

May God bless you

God bless you too and please don't support bad people.
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by DrogoG(m): 8:29pm On Jan 23, 2017
Nigerian military is a street gang and thieves.
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by greatbrian(m): 8:32pm On Jan 23, 2017
When you are through with your lies and defamation, you will speak out the truth. And apart you really think they beat you like you said and you are hale and hearty to tell dz story as at now.........
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by pressplay411(m): 9:14pm On Jan 23, 2017
henrydadon:
grin

this guy isnt telling us the full story..

wetin you sef find go soldiers side

Sounds like half truth tho.
But soldiers can hear whisper of Go, na Come the no dey hear even if na for woofer.
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Nairaboi(m): 10:01pm On Jan 23, 2017
They beat you up, and instead of you to show us evidence of your swollen face, you come dey post fine boy pictures upandan the internet. No worry more beating dey come. . .
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by akigbemaru: 10:08pm On Jan 23, 2017
Soldier beats him up!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Kicked Out Of Plane After Passengers Complained Of Her "indecent" Dressing / The Truth About Yahoo Boys Using The Panties Of Ladies For Rituals / 15-Year-Old Caught Having Sex With Sheep In Nnewi, Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.