Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit (75444 Views)

Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks / Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit / Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by nurusystem(m): 10:53pm On Jan 23, 2017
useless soldier,they really surpress yoi u my guy,god will fight for you
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by nnokwa042(m): 12:10am On Jan 24, 2017
cummando:

I dare you to upload your last tax payment on here. That's all I have to say! You think every soldier is the gun flexing one you see on the road?
Nigerian soldiers re the worst in the whole wide world beating their follow citizens cus the soldier is carrying one rusty 1964 Russian made ak 47 Jesus how can soilders be beating defenceless citizen with koboko no wonder white people still call African monkeys, anyway 99 % of Nigerian soldiers just wanted to be soldier's cus no work they re not real soilders I never see single soldier both on the Street from Germany to Austria to Switzerland why Nigeria is so backward?
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 24, 2017
sababa:
see let me tell u i m a soldier i cant believe dis ur useless write up...no soldier can just start beating u be of ur muscles ...haba infact u dnt even knw hw to form up ur lies ...okay come to174 barrack in ikorodu come nd make a report then,we shall knw if truly u re beaten bec of ur muscles bt if is not so i m sorry u might come back home hafly dead..... call me when u re coming 08052844818

If you're truely a soldier,you're very stupid and useless to Nigeria.Your mates are in Sambisa defending the country while you're online displaying your ignorance.Insecure fool!You display your number on nairaland because you're in 174 barracks and you want us to clap for you.For your information,I've seen soldiers do worse things to civilians and you're here ranting.Without your gun,that guy will beat you like a baby.
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 24, 2017
Souljaboi1:

Which Military accepts people with no education to their ranks ? undecided

Your problem is simply lack of education because an educated soldier from NDA can't behave the way these privates behave and I see it as inferiority complex.The only power you have as a soldier is your gun,without it, the living day light will be beaten out of your little mind.
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Souljaboi1: 11:09am On Jan 24, 2017
nyben4eva:

Your problem is simply lack of education because an educated soldier from NDA can't behave the way these privates behave and I see it as inferiority complex.The only power you have as a soldier is your gun,without it, the living day light will be beaten out of your little mind.

And you have showed your education by the nonsense you wrote above, right ?

nyben4eva:

Your problem is simply lack of education

You also said I show sign of inferiority complex due to my lack of education, how and where I have showed such ?

nyben4eva:

The only power you have as a soldier is your gun,without it, the living day light will be beaten out of your little mind.

No you're wrong, I have more power than just a gun. I have the power to know that you're a dimwit with a low self esteem who derives joy by going around spewing trash on a faceless platform. I asked a question and the one whom the question was directed at didn't say anything. You saw it as an opportunity to w@nk-off your hatred on me, like I was the one who caused your application to the Nigeria Military to be rejected.

Check yourself in the mirror boy, you're the only one with a little mind here.

Now get of my mention and go play in the sand, as its very obvious you know nothing about the Military.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by SFSNIPER(m): 3:46pm On Jan 24, 2017
Souljaboi1:

You also said I show sign of inferiority complex due to my lack of education, how and where I have showed such ?

No you're wrong, I have more power than just a gun. I have the power to know that you're a dimwit with a low self esteem who derives joy by going around spewing trash on a faceless platform. I asked a question and the one whom the question was directed at didn't say anything. You saw it as an opportunity to w@nk-off your hatred on me, like I was the one who caused your application to the Nigeria Military to be rejected.

Now get of my mention and go play in the sand, as its very obvious you know nothing about the Military.
You get time answer this white fowl fa.
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by SAMUELLAR: 4:10pm On Jan 24, 2017
The Bad day devil drink water...... when i drove like jamesbond on the 3rd mainland bridge for Lagos here and i refuse to give this people (Nig.Army) chance to overtake me! when they finally got me in traffic then i smell perper that day......... Only God intervene that day

Benjom:
If true, this must be injustice at its peak.

Those soldiers are sadist. OP, can you reach out to the young man to wear what he wore that day he was roughened? So, as to know if we should be wearing only babariga at such semi-odd hour, abi na... before they finish the youths with 'bulala and kondo'.
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by hedonistic: 7:20pm On Jan 24, 2017
Souljaboi1:

You're unusually articulate for a typical Nigerian soldier who is brain dead at best. Sorry, but most of you inspire disgust because of your indiscipline and barbarism, and this feeling is pervasive.

However, since you write very well (by ordinary standards) and seem to be a 'correct omo boy', what you do think about civil/military relations in Nigeria? What is your objective opinion about the wanton brutality and cowardly oppressive tendencies most of you display towards UNARMED and DEFENCELESS civilians everyday in the streets?

I know it is almost impossible for you to give an objective and constructive opinion because the Nigerian military is no different from a regular cult like Aiye or Eiye. The only difference is that you're empowered and backed by the Sovereign Majesty of the Nigerian State... Which confers institutional legitimacy and authority. Which means you can do rubbish in broad daylight and brandish government issued rifles around to intimidate others because 'we be Army', while the average Aiye or Eiye cultist would be hiding his gun and moving around in darkness. But you're essentially the same in terms of that 'speak no evil about my comrades' mentality, disguised as the so called 'espirit de corps' among confraternities like cults and the Nigerian military. Otherwise, I would like you to provide an objective assessment of civil-military relations in Nigeria, and tell us if you think it is 'normal' or 'appropriate' for military goons to operate with so much impunity and indiscipline in the way they brutalise defenceless citizens daily.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Soljaboi44(m): 9:17pm On Jan 24, 2017
cutedharmee:
There is more to this story, cwiosly me findn it difficult to believe dis. Soldiers will never beat u cos of ur muscle... lailai or maybe u were assuming wit dem cos u sef gather smiley
I'm telling you.. That how they assume, forming James bond undecided
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by rosieluv(f): 11:05am On Jan 26, 2017
Smellymouth:

Yes na..

Check my dp and see my muscle.
hello dear
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Smellymouth: 11:21am On Jan 26, 2017
rosieluv:

hello dear

Hi Rosie..

How have you been? smiley
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by rosieluv(f): 11:38am On Jan 26, 2017
Smellymouth:

Hi Rosie..

How have you been? smiley
fine and you?
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Smellymouth: 11:42am On Jan 26, 2017
rosieluv:

fine and you?

Doing great.. I hope your day is going well..

Been awhile tho.
Re: Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit by Nmeri17: 3:37pm On Jan 10, 2020
Den wan test if the muscles na koboko proof
Awon Eyan Hercules
Forming van damme for 9ja
That one wey I see na tospi. If soldier beat you you no go fit type well.
And I'm sure say because you think say you be Hercules you yarn den anyhow
Ogbeni come out with the real story jare!!!

#Do your state well
cheesy grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Truth About Yahoo Boys Using The Panties Of Ladies For Rituals / Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims / Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.