Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,423 members, 7,861,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:21 AM

Why All My Post Keep Missing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why All My Post Keep Missing (663 Views)

What Happened To My Post? / How Do I Break Up With My Girl Friend?... I Want To Focus On My Post Utme Exam / My Girl Read My Post On Here About Her And Dumped Me :( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why All My Post Keep Missing by sicily4u: 11:55pm On Nov 28, 2009
@iice

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Why All My Post Keep Missing by mamagee3(f): 11:56pm On Nov 28, 2009
I laugh in kilimanjaro
If you post it in the wrong section
What do you expect
? undecided
Re: Why All My Post Keep Missing by sicily4u: 11:58pm On Nov 28, 2009
but i posted in the right section which is romance
Re: Why All My Post Keep Missing by Igwe9(m): 12:03am On Nov 29, 2009
This reminds me of the very first time i came on here, someone was actually accusing seun of banning him here and there.
I was like who is seun and why would he wanna ban a faceless posters.

in less than a week, another fellow was crying all over the auto section asking a girl named mercy to stop sending him mails to his e-mail address,

@poster, you can find your posts if you want to, but you have to be technically equipped.
If you are looking for this post ''Can A Virgin Girl See Her Period ? look for it at the health section
Re: Why All My Post Keep Missing by Dclique(m): 12:12am On Nov 29, 2009
Probably Moved
Re: Why All My Post Keep Missing by sicily4u: 12:16am On Nov 29, 2009
@Igwe.

Thank u very much for the info, i have found my post at health section, but i do prefer it on romance section becos i will get more reply.
Re: Why All My Post Keep Missing by Igwe9(m): 12:18am On Nov 29, 2009
sicily4u:

@Igwe.

Thank u very much for the info, i have found my post at health section, but i do prefer it on romance section becos i will get more reply.
you welcom!
Re: Why All My Post Keep Missing by sicily4u: 12:27am On Nov 29, 2009
Igwe are u in Abuja ur location is showing FCT
Re: Why All My Post Keep Missing by iice(f): 6:03am On Nov 29, 2009
Be aware. I sent you a pm with the link of your topic.
And regardless of where you want your thread to be. . .it will be moved to the section it's most suited for.

The topic has more to do with health and education which people these days need.

Next time use the updated topics or go to your profile, check your post and you can link up to your thread then.

(1) (Reply)

It's Good To Keep Fit / Romantic Mistake You've Eer Made / Most Nollywood Actresses Are Hustlers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.