Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,308 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Nominations Ended. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Nominations Ended. (4282 Views)

Buhari, Jonathan Emerge Vanguard Personalities Of The Year, 2015 / Senate Confirms Nominations Of 18 Ministerial Nominees / INEC Rejects Governorship Nominations Of Parties In Seven States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Nominations Ended. by SEFAGO(m): 12:35pm On Dec 04, 2009
My nominations:

1. Eziachi: Gifted historian and meticulous archivist. Thank you for all the beautiful and educative threads! I look forward to reading more from you.

2. paddy_lo/padd_ylo: They say a picture is worth a thousand words, but what about a thousand beautiful pictures? Very few posts have made me drift in nostalgic dreams of years past and years to come as those beautiful pictures you've taken so many hours to post! Thank you!

3. Aloy~Emeka: Unearths all the news from everywhere about Nigeria. Your hard work has given many of us our daily news. Thank you for your time and diligence!

The igbo tribalist mafia

igbo kwenu.

See our moderators oh cry
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Nominations Ended. by Katsumoto: 1:06pm On Dec 04, 2009
SEFAGO:

My nominations:
The igbo tribalist mafia

igbo kwenu.

I don't know much about paddylo but I don't think Aloy_emeka is a tribalist. RichyBlack and Eziachi, however, are tribalistic.
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Nominations Ended. by SEFAGO(m): 1:24pm On Dec 04, 2009
Aloy~emeka isn't and paddy lo is borderline, but i agree- those two u mentioned, are the worst group of ppl u culd encounter.They would rewrite history to suit their sinister purposes
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Nominations Ended. by RichyBlacK(m): 3:13pm On Dec 04, 2009
SEFAGO:

My nominations:
The igbo tribalist mafia

igbo kwenu.

Why do you like seeking attention like a teenage girl? I made my nominations so please let it be.
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Nominations Ended. by RichyBlacK(m): 3:14pm On Dec 04, 2009
Katsumoto:

I don't know much about paddylo but I don't think Aloy_emeka is a tribalist. RichyBlack and Eziachi, however, are tribalistic.

@Katsumoto

You're a boundless fool!
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Nominations Ended. by MrCrackles(m): 3:17pm On Dec 04, 2009
I will be back with my nominations. . . . . wink
Becommrich, dont even think about it! angry
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Nominations Ended. by Duduknight(m): 3:59pm On Dec 04, 2009
RichyBlacK:

@Katsumoto

You're a boundless fool!

Only people without the benefit of intellect insult faceless individuals on anonymous mediums.
I guess you do not have too much of a fault; the fault lies with the person who made you a moderator.
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Nominations Ended. by Beaf: 4:09pm On Dec 04, 2009
SEFAGO:

Aloy~emeka isn't and paddy lo is borderline, but i agree- those two u mentioned, are the worst group of ppl u culd encounter.They would rewrite history to suit their sinister purposes

How can you say paddy lo is a tribalist? shocked
The guy can be very annoying and fights his ground (right or wrong) like a hive of hornets, but he's not tribalist.
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Nominations Ended. by Ibime(m): 4:13pm On Dec 04, 2009
SEFAGO:

The igbo tribalist mafia

igbo kwenu.

Eziachi is a good contributor who having fought in the war, has licence to comment on any issues that affect his people. Likewise Dede1, who is a concise historian, with a humourous writing style. We cannot expect everyone to tow the party line.

As for me, I like the textbook analysts who analyse issues according to textbook principles, without any leanings or political bias. Hence my 3 nominees are:

4Play
Debosky
Nex
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Nominations Ended. by Duduknight(m): 4:55pm On Dec 04, 2009
Ibime:

Eziachi is a good contributor who having fought in the war, has licence to comment on any issues that affect his people. Likewise Dede1, who is a concise historian, with a humourous writing style. We cannot expect everyone to tow the party line.

As for me, I like the textbook analysts who analyse issues according to textbook principles, without any leanings or political bias. Hence my 3 nominees are:

4Play
Debosky
Nex

The same Dede who castigates people for quoting Nowa Omoigui when arguing a point and who quotes the same historian when he wants to make a point? He said Nowa was not a credible historian, yet he quoted Nowa when he wanted to articulate a point. Nigga puhleaseeeeeee, give me a break.
As for Eziachi, the war was fought over 40 yrs ago and he is still living in the past. There are other issues affecting Igbo people and other Nigerians for that matter, today.
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Nominations Ended. by bawomolo(m): 5:12pm On Dec 04, 2009
Ibime:

4Play
Debosky
Nex

Nex and his conspiracy theories?
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Nominations Ended. by Scooby1(m): 5:27pm On Dec 04, 2009
I norminate the following people:-

Becomrich -  for his funny & out point post  grin
Aisha2 - unbiased view & charity work ( Mother Therasa of NL)
Aloy~emeka - postman of NL
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Nominations Ended. by Katsumoto: 5:45pm On Dec 04, 2009
I nominate

Aloy_Emeka
Aisha2
CitizenY
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Nominations Ended. by chosen04(f): 6:48pm On Dec 04, 2009
SEFAGO:

My nominations:
The igbo tribalist mafi.

Katsumoto:

I laff most times when i hear all this tribalist this tribalist that talk on NL. Its obvious that most dudes on NL dont know the meaning of being a tribalist.

There is a thin line between being TRIBALIST and being TRIBALICALLY OPINIONATED!!.

Please lets get the difference and stop insulting or calling people what they are NOT
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Nominations Ended. by Katsumoto: 7:10pm On Dec 04, 2009
chosen04:

I laff most times when i hear all this tribalist this tribalist that talk on NL. Its obvious that most dudes on NL dont know the meaning of being a tribalist.

There is a thin line between being TRIBALIST and being TRIBALICALLY OPINIONATED!!.

Please lets get the difference and stop insulting or calling people what they are NOT

Can you please enlighten us on the differences between the two?
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Nominations Ended. by kosovo(m): 7:52pm On Dec 04, 2009
Names based on popularity/occurrence would be sorted out and ready for a closed opinion poll, (last round) where everyone would be entitle to vote Once!
   This thread would last for only 5 days, -- Sorting of names - 04-12-2009: 11:59PM.
  5 popular names would be sorted out for the closed opinion poll.
winner and runner-ups would be visible 4 days after poll creation - 08-12-2009: 11:29PM.  Fair and balance guaranteed!

3 nominees per members
  you can not nominate yourself.
  pls don't spam the thread.

thanks!!
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Nominations Ended. by onyengbu1(m): 8:22pm On Dec 04, 2009
@Kosovo,
this your new moderator job de high you well well, in a good way anyway.

keep it up.
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Nominations Ended. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 04, 2009
What!!!?
Whoever made Kososvo a moderator must explain when I come back from my short leave. angry tongue
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Nominations Ended. by ezeagu(m): 9:04pm On Dec 04, 2009
nex
tpia
becomrich
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Nominations Ended. by MandingoII(m): 9:48pm On Dec 04, 2009
[size=18pt]Jakumo[/size]

It's not even close. Everybody else pales in comparison.

This dude have a mix of: personality, humor, intelligence, scathing rhetoric and wisdom.

Real recognize real. cool
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Nominations Ended. by MrCrackles(m): 9:50pm On Dec 04, 2009
I am back with my nominations. . . .

JAKUMO , KOBOJUNKIE and MIKEANSY it is. . . . cheesy
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Nominations Ended. by kosovo(m): 10:10pm On Dec 04, 2009
nuzo:

What!!!?
Whoever made Kososvo a moderator must explain when I come back from my short leave. angry tongue

so dumb! that i can't stop lolz. . . cheesy grin
your comment is INVALID here!
Thank you
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Nominations Ended. by ProAnti: 11:41pm On Dec 04, 2009
My nominees,
Jakumo
Eziachi
Beaf
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Nominations Ended. by kosovo(m): 12:01am On Dec 05, 2009
Thank you!
Thread has been locked! to ensure it's credibility

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

N17bn Missing From Nasarawa State Account / Face of SACKED, Nigerian Tribune Editor Who Hoaxed Fake Prof Sagay Interview / Pastor Ize Iyamu Has Been Hospitalized, See Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.