Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Nominations Ended. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Nominations Ended. (4283 Views)

Buhari, Jonathan Emerge Vanguard Personalities Of The Year, 2015 / Senate Confirms Nominations Of 18 Ministerial Nominees / INEC Rejects Governorship Nominations Of Parties In Seven States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Nominations Ended. by xynerise: 5:56pm On Nov 29, 2009
Bla bla bla, and that ends the nomination. Wait next week for the winner. Signed: Management. grin
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Nominations Ended. by redsun(m): 6:02pm On Nov 29, 2009
Paroh_frey:

Your mother's smelly cu nt hole full of worms and maggots.

Yeah,this is undoubtedly walakolombo,it sounds more like him,cheaply vulgar.
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Nominations Ended. by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:37pm On Nov 29, 2009
Becomrich wink
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Nominations Ended. by kosovo(m): 10:06pm On Nov 29, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

Becomrich wink
mMm . . .
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Nominations Ended. by bibiking1(m): 11:01pm On Nov 29, 2009
Wow! There has been very low productivity here! Okay then, i nominate Jakumo Aisha and Becomerich.
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Nominations Ended. by THEAMAKA3(f): 11:08pm On Nov 29, 2009
becomrich. . .
for the wackiest most delusional memeber on nairaland, who thinks he has conversations with God. grin
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Nominations Ended. by Eziachi: 11:15pm On Nov 29, 2009
Paroh_frey:

Your mother's smelly cu nt hole full of worms and maggots.

Good lord! Who is this guy? how do you ever manage to vomit vulgars like this. knowing the kind of words that comes out  of your mouth.

May be you spoke out of experience. That is disgusting!!
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Nominations Ended. by kosovo(m): 11:35pm On Nov 29, 2009
bibiking1:

Wow! There has been very low productivity here! Okay then, i nominate Jakumo Aisha and Becomerich.
 sighs,
Nice one,  first confirm nomination in 14 hours, like i said before, no matter how the detractors may troll and try. on the 8th of December 2009, the winner must be declared!
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Nominations Ended. by kosovo(m): 11:40pm On Nov 29, 2009
i nominate

Kobojunkie

MrCrackles

becomrich
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Nominations Ended. by richardbry: 12:27am On Nov 30, 2009
Not so much of a visitor here though, but more of an avid reader. I nominate jakomo , bibiking and beaf
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Nominations Ended. by puskin: 1:59am On Nov 30, 2009
becomrich. . .
for his spot-on but deluded political, governmental and historical theories and postulations back'd up with misguided but correct maps.
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Nominations Ended. by puskin: 2:03am On Nov 30, 2009
. . .also Kobojunkie for his analytical prowess and unbiased opinion on any political subject matter.
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Nominations Ended. by olafolarin(m): 3:12am On Nov 30, 2009
I nominate:

SEFAGO

BECOMRICH(SECCESSIONIST)

BEAF(TRIBALIST).
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Nominations Ended. by Beaf: 3:23am On Nov 30, 2009
olafolarin:

I nominate:

SEFAGO

BECOMRICH(SECCESSIONIST)

BEAF(TRIBALIST).

Funny guy.
To prove your point, please tell me; whats my "tribe"?
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Nominations Ended. by SEFAGO(m): 3:42am On Nov 30, 2009
I am really uncomfortable being nominated in the same group as Beaf and becomrich embarassed.
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Nominations Ended. by SEFAGO(m): 3:43am On Nov 30, 2009
To prove your point, please tell me; whats my "tribe"?

i have a feeling you are from one of those tribes in which the people like to kidnap, give oyibo people short vacations.
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Nominations Ended. by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:55am On Nov 30, 2009
oh, here we go again
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Nominations Ended. by SEFAGO(m): 3:59am On Nov 30, 2009
oh, here we go again

agreed

confession: I think beaf is a highly intelligent fellow, and has contributed significantly in some capacity to the political forum of NL

I would nominate him if not that some of his views have displayed a certain bias in them. I would nominate instead Jakumo (for making me laugh), Aloy~Emeka (for making me laugh harder with his/her ability to satire the most serious political issues) and finally[b] kobojunkie[/b] (because he/she does not have work and deserves an award for spending 90% of his/her time on a forum)
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Nominations Ended. by Nobody: 6:32am On Nov 30, 2009
Jakumo
Texxeplatte
Aloy Emeka
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Nominations Ended. by vowiski(m): 6:43am On Nov 30, 2009
these are my nominations

SEFAGO, Kosovo, Beaf
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Nominations Ended. by posakosa(m): 9:41am On Nov 30, 2009
SEFAGO:

I am really uncomfortable being nominated in the same group as Beaf and becomrich embarassed.

u should be proud of ur accomplishments! wink grin wink
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Nominations Ended. by donjon: 10:02am On Nov 30, 2009
aisha2,
beaf,
aloy emeka
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Nominations Ended. by donjon: 10:03am On Nov 30, 2009
aisha2,
beaf,
aloy emeka
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Nominations Ended. by semid4lyfe(m): 10:09am On Nov 30, 2009
^^^And what has come out of all the political analysis & comments you all make on NL?

This is a very silly & unnecessary thread IMO.
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Nominations Ended. by posakosa(m): 10:11am On Nov 30, 2009
kosovo was hoping to be nominated
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Nominations Ended. by SEFAGO(m): 10:17am On Nov 30, 2009
haha, i was thinking the same thing too
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Nominations Ended. by posakosa(m): 10:19am On Nov 30, 2009
since i didn't mention his name in my first post on here--- he sent me about 4 messages calling me a troll----- grin grin grin grin

he'll be very glad vowiski finally mentioned his name. undecided lipsrsealed
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Nominations Ended. by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 30, 2009
Are the nominee not supposed to campaign & i think there should be a poll so that at the end of the day we realy know who actualy won.,this pattern will encourage rigging
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Nominations Ended. by kosovo(m): 12:41pm On Nov 30, 2009
posakosa:

kosovo was hoping to be nominated
in 2008, i was the man, cheesy
nice try.
i am not allowed to participate in this process,
take care!

SEFAGO:

haha, i was thinking the same thing too
okies
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Nominations Ended. by becomrich15: 1:14pm On Nov 30, 2009
What are you talking about of an imaginary country. you must be joking. 3 to 4 permanent member of the United nation are going to support our plan. and 101 member countries  of the united nation are going to support our plan either as joining the republic of benin or forming the People republic of Benin without Benin republic.

Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Nominations Ended. by citizenY(m): 1:58pm On Nov 30, 2009
^^^^^^^

Beaf, Onlytruth, Wly Wily

I could have suggested Becomrich but for his campaign above. He is soliciting.
Re: NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Nominations Ended. by kosovo(m): 1:59pm On Nov 30, 2009
@becomrich,
strictly for nominations, and not MAPS
thanks cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

More Ex-Govs To Be Arrested This Week - EFCC / Lagos To Upgrade Lekki, Badagry Tourism Sites / Another SA -Nigerian Arms Deal Bust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.