Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes (37601 Views)

My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video / Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Reports That Governor Ambode Bought Her A House / Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by Silentscreamer(f): 6:56pm On Jan 23, 2017
Ariel20:

Wife material who you don epp? cry
Do u always ask silly questions?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by nextstep(m): 7:01pm On Jan 23, 2017
Riiiiiight... because a printout of test result is 100% genuine and can never be faked...

I'm not saying it's true/false or she smokes or doesn't. I'm just saying her posting it is no guarantee that its genuine, and so therefore pointless.

Man, I am giving a bit too much of a Bleep on this topic sha...

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by Elnino4ladies: 7:04pm On Jan 23, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Dis tonto is not a wife material at all.. She's a bad role model..
And you are?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by adodofemi(m): 7:06pm On Jan 23, 2017
rokiatu:

She can't save her marriage from crashing alone. tongue marriage is teamwork. Her husband has to be a willing participant as well. Rumours has it that the husband cheated so why are you throwing the workload over Tonto shoulders? They both have to be willling to work at it. It ain't always the woman's fault or job to fix everything.
but wise women know how to protect their marriage even when the man cheats. It is never a public issue. Tonto should be wise and accept the man the way he's until he changes. If youvknow what our parents had to bear to stay till old age in their respective husbands house then you'll accept that women protect their homes no matter what.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by Silentscreamer(f): 7:09pm On Jan 23, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
And you are?
another silly question
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by Jimi23(m): 7:09pm On Jan 23, 2017
Ur hubby's PA has taken over as Mrs Churchill. Dey there dey smoke away ur life. Cyber Cafe typed result sheet. You nor think of ur God and son when u chose to live a crazy life. Na fame u dey run after. Toto Dick Head common sharrap dia. grin angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by emerged01(m): 7:16pm On Jan 23, 2017
rokiatu:

She can't save her marriage from crashing alone. tongue marriage is teamwork. Her husband has to be a willing participant as well. Rumours has it that the husband cheated so why are you throwing the workload over Tonto shoulders? They both have to be willling to work at it. It ain't always the woman's fault or job to fix everything.

She has said it "don't joke with a prayerful woman". Her prayer can change the man u know. Who knows maybe she is reaping what she has sowed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by Elnino4ladies: 7:20pm On Jan 23, 2017
Silentscreamer:
another silly question

Thunder fire you and your wreched family

Spit on her ugly face
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by Sanchase: 7:28pm On Jan 23, 2017
If only Tonto can take pride in one thing apart from being a housewife all these stories would've been seen differently.

The fact that she can only take pride in opening her legs makes her a specimen for mockery undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by Silentscreamer(f): 7:32pm On Jan 23, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Thunder fire you and your wreched family

Spit on her ugly face
A minute silence for d lady who must have frustrated ur worthless life

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by 2shur: 7:37pm On Jan 23, 2017
abegi
edited report sheet.
something all these cyber cafe..i want to buy ticket,time cafe boiz can do in 5mins
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by Elnino4ladies: 7:38pm On Jan 23, 2017
Silentscreamer:
A minute silence for d lady who must have frustrated ur worthless life
And what is this microcephalous cretin saying?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by purplekayc(m): 7:40pm On Jan 23, 2017
How are u sure its not fabricated?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by omotolatoyosi(f): 7:40pm On Jan 23, 2017
All these celebs sef.....smh
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by BaEnki(m): 7:42pm On Jan 23, 2017
rokiatu:

Media outlets can often misreport, so know the real truth, you have to be part of the family, in saving a crashing marriage though, I believes that woman has more roles to play.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by BaEnki(m): 7:46pm On Jan 23, 2017
Mouthgag:

Olodo
Urinalysis indeed.

I'm not olodo oh smiley, I might be wrong though, so I expect your correction, I'm neither a doctor nor a medical student, but from the result sheet, only her urine was analyzed. I'm open to corrections and love to learn.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by wtfCode: 7:50pm On Jan 23, 2017
nightingalee:
... She smoke or she noh smoke, how e take dey worry una I tire!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 23, 2017
rokiatu:

this is a Christian marriage. so kip shut
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by vannessa7(f): 8:05pm On Jan 23, 2017
as a celebrity, I expect her to have developed thick skin and not be moved by the media, she is setting herself up for serious frustration if she need to prove everything to the critics, infact if I were her I will stop reading comments and only allow people to tell me the most important ones, you can't satisfy everyone one, just stay true to your conscience and God

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by Young109(m): 8:16pm On Jan 23, 2017
But where is the date to show the result is recent one. mitcheeeeew :oBut where is the date to show the result is recent one. mitcheeeeew
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 23, 2017
Mumu!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by Kassidy90(m): 8:24pm On Jan 23, 2017
Eeyah

But...

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by Tonason: 8:30pm On Jan 23, 2017
Na today,,
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by 1stdammy: 8:40pm On Jan 23, 2017
REDDEVILS1:
OK but
..............U don't give a Bleep!!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by Godsate: 8:41pm On Jan 23, 2017
The signature and the name on the medical report look somehow.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by andyanders: 8:46pm On Jan 23, 2017
I warned this lady months back when she newly got married to please stay off media by not posting everything that concerns her home online. I said it that same online she has been running to anytime to shower encomiums on her husband, that same online would come running after her anytime there is any little problem. Stay off line but she is always online, maybe she has nothing doing hence her browsing online and that has resulted in her present predicament.

She buys one spoon, she is online showering praises on her husband. I pray she comes over this and stay off line in order to manage her home. Marriage is all about endurance and not pages of newspaper.

Another person is Mercy Johnson. She should learn how to stay off line and manage her home.Every party for her kids, she is online posting pixs. The taste of Friendship is different from the taste of marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by tuscani: 8:49pm On Jan 23, 2017
I nor see nicotine for there ooh
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by ojlifa: 8:57pm On Jan 23, 2017
see story,she fired first shot in the media and you are here saying team work,she is childish,she married a young fine and successful man,from a big and powerful back ground.and she felt she can just act like a child and it would be fine.no dear you cant just do as you like,the higher the climb the bigger the fall.even if she can some how manage to get her husband back his family would never accept her.they would opt for a modest woman not a show lady.am sure before the family gave there blessing the first time,he assured them he can tame her and as you can see he has no more defense,he has failed

rokiatu:

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 23, 2017
Test results can be manipulated.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by sipsip(m): 9:06pm On Jan 23, 2017
Really unnecessary.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by macgodon: 9:14pm On Jan 23, 2017
olaolulazio:
The IPOB Igbo lady just dey disturb the brown roof dude.

Make we hear word.
make una leave this fine lady alone abeg na only her de naija

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by andyanders: 9:22pm On Jan 23, 2017
rokiatu:

Rokiatu, you are right but she should have gone off the media immediately she got married in order to manage her home. She got married to a young guy and as such should have been off media as they will always be looking for any cheap publicity.. Maybe she had nothing doing after she got married hence she is always posting every news about her husband. Same media would wanna run her down.

Let her stay off media if she wants to manage her home. She went to get her hospital report and to place it on same media. Too bad for her.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze 'Marks' The English Of His Female Follower After She Blasted Him / Throwback Photo Of Kcee & Juliet Okonkwo, E-Money's Wife / Mercy Aigbe Stuns In Beautiful Owambe Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.