Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes (37607 Views)

My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video / Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Reports That Governor Ambode Bought Her A House / Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by Kingbuhari(m): 9:25pm On Jan 23, 2017
rokiatu:

She can't save her marriage from crashing alone. tongue marriage is teamwork. Her husband has to be a willing participant as well. Rumours has it that the husband cheated so why are you throwing the workload over Tonto shoulders? They both have to be willling to work at it. It ain't always the woman's fault or job to fix everything.
the husband cheated bcux he is yellow-bar demon.... infidelity is genetic in that part of the world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by Came: 9:32pm On Jan 23, 2017
So this toto dey care about wetin people dey talk about am, na him be say she go get headache be dat ooooo... By the way I no see Churchill for her name ooooo...Can the story about the divorce be true? madam try post that one too make we for no say na lie. So her name be charity ... Ehhhhhhh......
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by africanusvu(m): 9:34pm On Jan 23, 2017
Frankly,i am begining to hate dis Toto Dike.her news is getin boring.this woman is to old for all these.her mate in nolywood av movd on.i was in jss 3 when the woman started acting.and she is stil on news for negativ acts.mariage today,divorce 2mrw.blue film today.gospel musik tomrw,haba.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by Bigsteveg(m): 9:56pm On Jan 23, 2017
Rumor rumor rumor. When will Nigerians mind their own business.
rokiatu:

She can't save her marriage from crashing alone. tongue marriage is teamwork. Her husband has to be a willing participant as well. Rumours has it that the husband cheated so why are you throwing the workload over Tonto shoulders? They both have to be willling to work at it. It ain't always the woman's fault or job to fix everything.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by kenoz(m): 10:10pm On Jan 23, 2017
undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by okwuvic(m): 10:49pm On Jan 23, 2017
Scumbag hubby beat his wife with no mercy in front of crying children

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdDyCrktkDU

Husband Beats Wife Silly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjqRuG-1_cc

For more interesting videos, subscribe to my channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbE4vk26eZ2ZEqfZp11yWug
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by nelszx: 10:59pm On Jan 23, 2017
Mouthgag:

Olodo
Urinalysis indeed.

Don't mind the olodo because he see urine he say urinalysis when toxicology studies was boldly written on the result

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by muller102(m): 10:59pm On Jan 23, 2017
olaolulazio:
The IPOB Igbo lady just dey disturb the brown roof dude.

Make we hear word.
neither here nor there. Are u a FLATONJALET?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by nelszx: 11:02pm On Jan 23, 2017
murphyibiam15:

but he is correct...bilirubin and glucose are not the only things ascertained in urinalysis
This is not urinalysis perse just because the nature of specimen is urine doesn't mean it's urinalysis. This is a toxicology study or drug abuse study
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by Lindajohn(f): 11:07pm On Jan 23, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Dis tonto is not a wife material at all.. She's a bad role model..
we've seen you that is a good role model..
Smh,
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by piecesprince(m): 2:51am On Jan 24, 2017
I stand with you i know you cant be smoking while breast feeding a baby.Some of those people accusing you have done things worst than that !!!
AdoraAmadi:
Few days ago, there were reports according to an in-house staff that the actress was breastfeeding her baby while smoking, and this was one of the many reasons of her marriage crisis.

To debunk this report, the actress today went for a blood test and shared the result on her Instagram page. She wrote;

"I do this for MY GOD
I do this for MY SON
I do this for the millions of People who draw strengt from my story/Journey!!!
#MAMAKING #God bless you All #NEVER LET NEGATIVITY GET TO YOU BUT SOMETIMES PROVE THEM WRONG FOR THE ONES WHO LOVE YOU!! #MRSCHURCHILL"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPnRO64j7Uj/?hl=en

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/01/tonto-dikeh-shares-her-blood-test.html

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by ikgabriel(m): 5:16am On Jan 24, 2017
As long I live I'll keep praying god to remember he promised u sense
Silentscreamer:
Dis tonto is not a wife material at all.. She's a bad role model..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by projectking68(m): 6:24am On Jan 24, 2017
AdoraAmadi:
Few days ago, there were reports according to an in-house staff that the actress was breastfeeding her baby while smoking, and this was one of the many reasons of her marriage crisis.

To debunk this report, the actress today went for a blood test and shared the result on her Instagram page. She wrote;

"I do this for MY GOD
I do this for MY SON
I do this for the millions of People who draw strengt from my story/Journey!!!
#MAMAKING #God bless you All #NEVER LET NEGATIVITY GET TO YOU BUT SOMETIMES PROVE THEM WRONG FOR THE ONES WHO LOVE YOU!! #MRSCHURCHILL"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPnRO64j7Uj/?hl=en

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/01/tonto-dikeh-shares-her-blood-test.html

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by murphyibiam15(m): 6:58am On Jan 24, 2017
nelszx:

This is not urinalysis perse just because the nature of specimen is urine doesn't mean it's urinalysis. This is a toxicology study or drug abuse study
urinalysis=urine analysis

toxicology study using the urine is still urine analysis...forget the big name

thats why wen reporting...u say no glucose;bilirubin and others...the others could be any other chemical in urine sought out for...this is a pure urinalysis
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 24, 2017
And this is proof? How?

She should have given samples to bloggers for independent tests. How do we know that Churchill did not buy those results? undecided

Any way, grin I think she is telling the truth. She probably replaced her addiction with something else like food, God smiley etc
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 24, 2017
Ariel20:

Wife material who you don epp? cry
y u talk like dat na
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by OKorowanta: 7:03am On Jan 24, 2017
rokiatu:

Well said
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 24, 2017
olaolulazio:
The IPOB Igbo lady just dey disturb the brown roof dude.

Make we hear word.

Tonto Dike is an Ikwerre girl and the Ikwerres say they're not Igbos,they only borrowed the language and tradition.Why do you call her IPOB?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by nelszx: 9:28am On Jan 24, 2017
murphyibiam15:

urinalysis=urine analysis

toxicology study using the urine is still urine analysis...forget the big name

thats why wen reporting...u say no glucose;bilirubin and others...the others could be any other chemical in urine sought out for...this is a pure urinalysis

When you don't know and you don't want to learn - Ignorance
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by Dollypie20(f): 9:44am On Jan 24, 2017
[quote author=BaEnki post=53064877]Its not a blood test though as you claimed, but urinalysis.
/quote]
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by murphyibiam15(m): 10:02am On Jan 24, 2017
nelszx:

When you don't know and you don't want to learn - Ignorance
is very clear in ur eyes that u messed up big time but u dont want to accept ....continue with ur bloated ignorance claiming to know...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by nelszx: 10:21am On Jan 24, 2017
murphyibiam15:

is very clear in ur eyes that u messed up big time but u dont want to accept ....continue with ur bloated ignorance claiming to know...

The urine used in this assay is to evaluate drug elimination of hard drugs via the kidney. Does that make the assay urinalysis? When you go to the hospital tell your doctor you want to do urinalysis and be expecting hard drug results.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Don’t Know Gideon Okeke – Chiwetalu Agu / Tekno Meets Speed Darlington In The US (Photo) / D 1st 300 Member Names Of The Famous Fraternity Called ILLUMINATI. Check It Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.