Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Types Of Sex You Should Avoid At All Cost! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of Sex You Should Avoid At All Cost! (1906 Views)

7 Men You Must Avoid At All Cost / If You Collect Money From A Guy After Sex, You Are Olosho - Young Nigerian Lady / Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Types Of Sex You Should Avoid At All Cost! by BuzzAss(m): 6:23pm On Jan 23, 2017

People say sex is good for the heart, great for the mood and also works wonders on the skin. If you’re one of those that believe in that “school of thought”, I hope you also know that not all types of sex offer same benefit?

There are instances that sex can worsen an “already bad” situation. It can even go worst that you might find yourself wishing you hadn’t wasted you “clean” underwear and your precious time and energy on a brief fling with sexual mediocrity.

So what type(s) of sex should you avoid? I have them highlighted below. Don’t flip through… read through:

Drunk Sex

If you are the type that requires a few drinks to loosen you up and help you shed your inhibitions be mindful of the amount of drinks you take. Limit the number of glass you down so you won’t end up shedding and downing more than you should.

Continue on BuzzAss http://buzzass.com/2017/01/23/types-of-sex-you-should-avoid-at-all-cost/

1 Like

Re: Types Of Sex You Should Avoid At All Cost! by Bluezy13(m): 8:03pm On Jan 23, 2017
Ok
Re: Types Of Sex You Should Avoid At All Cost! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 23, 2017
Talk to him

(1) (Reply)

How To Kiss African Lips / Open Letter To My Future Wife / Baby Mama Drama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.