Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

5 Reasons Tying Wrapper At Home Can Be Sexy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Tying Wrapper At Home Can Be Sexy (2861 Views)

Man Tying The Headgear Of His Fiancee On Their Traditional Wedding Day / How I Stopped Tying Wrappers Around The House... Very Humiliating Experience / This Is Why Guys Should Stop Tying Their Shoe Lace In Front Of A Lady (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Tying Wrapper At Home Can Be Sexy by ifyasia(f): 3:47pm On Jan 24, 2017
I laugh when I hear men, or even women, complain about women tying wrapper at home. To them it is a bush thing to do. They feel a sexy wife should wear only shorts, gowns or night gowns and not wrappers like our mothers in the village.
Sexiness of a wrapper depends on the woman tying it and how she tied it around her body. It can be tied alone or with shorts, worn with a camisole or trousers. The woman’s movement is also important: sultry and comely, with enough rolling of the ikebe and jiggling of the paw paws, the African way.

5 reasons wrapper is sexy for a wife

• Whenever the husband sees her, he is thinking of how to unwrap her quickly.

• It is made for easy access

• Wrapper is comfortable for lovemaking; comes in different fabrics that are soft and sexy to touch.

• It is easy to make and cheap too. And can show off whatever part you want it to show.

• A woman is usually naked under a wrapper.

www.radiobijongaz.com.ng

Re: 5 Reasons Tying Wrapper At Home Can Be Sexy by george93(m): 4:02pm On Jan 24, 2017
Like seriously, this is ur opinion?

I'm a health professional with a teaching hospital presently. Last Friday a young beautiful lady was brought to my unit looking tired n pitiful with red inflamed eye balls. On enquiry she told us that she is a student leaving off camp with a lot of other female colleagues n few males in the same building. She said they were attacked by criminals the night preceding that morning n the criminals carted away with her colleagues money, laptops, phones and other valuables but when they got to her, they dragged her to their car and zoomed off. She said they stopped in a thick bush, dragged her out, beat her to stupor and rapped her in turn (six hefty ugly bastards). I asked why of all her colleagues she was the only one dragged off and raped and she said she was TYING A WRAPPER. I pray God restores this lady to her initial self cos right now she is ready to commit suicide.

So u c my dear, as u tie wrapper or dress indecently to appear sexy to ur husband, u also attract unforseen guest. I advice Ladies to b careful the way they dress.

Just an advice from a concerned follow...
Re: 5 Reasons Tying Wrapper At Home Can Be Sexy by babasolution: 4:14pm On Jan 24, 2017
woww.....yea,its tru,i love seeing my wifes ass shake i, a wrapper at home
Re: 5 Reasons Tying Wrapper At Home Can Be Sexy by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 4:15pm On Jan 24, 2017
angry
Re: 5 Reasons Tying Wrapper At Home Can Be Sexy by hensleyperez(m): 11:20am On Feb 15, 2018
my wife ties wrapper a lot when she is at home and I love her in it because it made her look sexier and I prefer her to tie wrapper instead of any cloth at home I really love her for that
Re: 5 Reasons Tying Wrapper At Home Can Be Sexy by Mikkylounge: 10:19pm On Feb 18, 2018
ifyasia:
I laugh when I hear men, or even women, complain about women tying wrapper at home. To them it is a bush thing to do. They feel a sexy wife should wear only shorts, gowns or night gowns and not wrappers like our mothers in the village.
Sexiness of a wrapper depends on the woman tying it and how she tied it around her body. It can be tied alone or with shorts, worn with a camisole or trousers. The woman’s movement is also important: sultry and comely, with enough rolling of the ikebe and jiggling of the paw paws, the African way.

5 reasons wrapper is sexy for a wife

• Whenever the husband sees her, he is thinking of how to unwrap her quickly.

• It is made for easy access

• Wrapper is comfortable for lovemaking; comes in different fabrics that are soft and sexy to touch.

• It is easy to make and cheap too. And can show off whatever part you want it to show.

• A woman is usually naked under a wrapper.

www.radiobijongaz.com.ng

Ify you're beautiful,let's hook up
Re: 5 Reasons Tying Wrapper At Home Can Be Sexy by jayode(m): 10:24pm On Feb 18, 2018
Which post be dis now
Re: 5 Reasons Tying Wrapper At Home Can Be Sexy by hollah123: 10:32pm On Feb 18, 2018
though I Av never been married b4 n i don't know how it feels for wives to tie rapper like old witch for house. whenever my gf is around I like it when she wears those loose knicker without wearing pants. Ahhh d two ball go dey roll anyhow, guys try it n thank me larer

(1) (Reply)

What Does Your Birth Month Reveals About You? / Would You End A Promising Relationship Because Of Just Sexual Incompatibility? / Ladies How Much Does Your Pussy Worth And How Do You Value It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.