Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Umaru : You Shall Not Die But Live To Declare The Works Of The Lord ! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umaru : You Shall Not Die But Live To Declare The Works Of The Lord ! (2151 Views)

Tribunal May Soon Declare The Election Won By David Mark As Null And Void / Omojuwa Called Out GEJ : Let Us Die If We Will Die, But Let Us Face The Truth / This Is The Time To Declare "The Republic Of Biafra" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umaru : You Shall Not Die But Live To Declare The Works Of The Lord ! by pcicero(m): 1:09am On Nov 30, 2009
@ Poster
And i ask why should i do that?
Re: Umaru : You Shall Not Die But Live To Declare The Works Of The Lord ! by Nobody: 1:15am On Nov 30, 2009
Singular:

the same prayer applies to the male head of your family.
can i get an amen brothers?

I swear to evil you don't want to step to me aight?? Best to believe that!!!. The head of my family is not the reason millions are hungry, jobless and running wild in the street. The head of my family is a woman and made sure every member of the family is formally and informally educated and provided health care for every member. Now what about the head of your family (Yaradua) cause he seems to be your father. And any more Yo momma jokes will turn this thread to a pool of insults with me being the pool boy.
Re: Umaru : You Shall Not Die But Live To Declare The Works Of The Lord ! by Singular: 1:20am On Nov 30, 2009
na phonetics u dey talk. . .'best believe that'! 'aight. .  homie yeh'
hisssss.
YOUR MAMA!!

also: may the works of Kobojunkie and her entire lineage be wiped from the earth never to be seen again. The imminent painful demise awaiting her is akin to that she wishes upon another - the Presido. May her way be Dark and Slippery. . .
Re: Umaru : You Shall Not Die But Live To Declare The Works Of The Lord ! by Nobody: 2:31am On Nov 30, 2009
Singular:

na phonetics u dey talk. . .'best believe that'! 'aight. .  homie yeh'
hisssss.
YOUR MAMA!!

also: may the works of Kobojunkie and her entire lineage be wiped from the earth never to be seen again. The imminent painful demise awaiting her is akin to that she wishes upon another - the Presido. May her way be Dark and Slippery. .  .

May your kids be born with a dik growing on their heads. You know what? I don't want to curse. I don't know if your momma is going to get impregnated by my client and I want my clients to be happy so I'm not gonna curse. So grow out of it.
Re: Umaru : You Shall Not Die But Live To Declare The Works Of The Lord ! by TheSly: 2:34am On Nov 30, 2009
9jaganja:

May your kids be born with a dik growing on their heads.
shocked shocked sad shocked

Yey!!!! cheesy
Re: Umaru : You Shall Not Die But Live To Declare The Works Of The Lord ! by Fhemmmy: 2:39am On Nov 30, 2009
What will be will be.
What has he done for people while he has a good health.
It will be best for him to just resign to take care of his health
Re: Umaru : You Shall Not Die But Live To Declare The Works Of The Lord ! by Singular: 2:48am On Nov 30, 2009
ganjaman
your mother's rotten cu nt is now disturbing you from knowing your left from your right? How did your father still find it easy putting his bent di ck inside that rotten pot of soup? No wonder, you came out to have down's syndrome, amyway, your mother called me to say she needs help cos her ten year old boyfriend is refusing to fu ck her due to her rotten cun t. pls help her instead of spending all your life on NairaLand.
Ur mom will run wild in the street by nightfall.
Re: Umaru : You Shall Not Die But Live To Declare The Works Of The Lord ! by Nobody: 2:56am On Nov 30, 2009
Singular:

your mother's rotten cu nt is now disturbing you from knowing your left from your right? How did your father still find it easy putting his bent di ck inside that rotten pot of soup? No wonder, you came out to have down's syndrome, amyway, your mother called me to say she needs help cos her ten year old boyfriend is refusing to fu ck her due to her rotten cun t. pls help her instead of spending all your life on NairaLand.

You posted that same thing to diss cyberG on the previous page. You are no match for me when it comes to insults and I'm really trying to grow out of my bad mouth so don't make it worst.

But as a reply to your post above, here:

Damn dude or dudette how did you know my dad's dik was bent? You've been on my dad's dik too much get off it so you can see clearly. Don't make me stop my clients from calling your mom cause if I do, you and your whole family won't have Akamu to lick 2mor morning. Stop it dude don't make me go further else you might have to change your username.
Re: Umaru : You Shall Not Die But Live To Declare The Works Of The Lord ! by Singular: 3:07am On Nov 30, 2009
May your mother be lost in the pits of despair may all she has workd for disappear in the fire which shall ravage her and her household.
guy hope u kno im playin lol
Re: Umaru : You Shall Not Die But Live To Declare The Works Of The Lord ! by Singular: 3:08am On Nov 30, 2009
but god punish you regardless and ur entire family shall be lost. May your entire family be destroyed in a car crash.
Re: Umaru : You Shall Not Die But Live To Declare The Works Of The Lord ! by maedan(f): 3:09am On Nov 30, 2009
If they had allowed the poor man to go and rest since, he wouldn't be looking half-a-foot-in-the-grave.
Re: Umaru : You Shall Not Die But Live To Declare The Works Of The Lord ! by Singular: 3:10am On Nov 30, 2009
maedan:

If they had allowed the poor man to go and rest since, he wouldn't be looking half-a-foot-in-the-grave.

God punish you too motherfuker!!!!!!
Re: Umaru : You Shall Not Die But Live To Declare The Works Of The Lord ! by Nobody: 3:18am On Nov 30, 2009
Singular:

May your mother be lost in the pits of despair may all she has workd for disappear in the fire which shall ravage her and her household.
guy hope u kno im playin lol

May your mother show up with you at Oprah Winfrey show naked. May a Baboon show up at Saturday night live saying it's your grand pa.

You are so not cool. I mean you saying curses that aren't even funny then you say you were playing? Just stop it and let it go you started it anyways.
Re: Umaru : You Shall Not Die But Live To Declare The Works Of The Lord ! by maedan(f): 3:48am On Nov 30, 2009
Singular, I hope you don't have a death wish by posting what you did?? I'm sure that username stands for the amount of brain cells you still have functioning in that your hollow skull. I know you've heard enough insults this night to send you to an early grave, so don't add me to the list of those plummeting your empty shell of a head. Singular monkey.
Re: Umaru : You Shall Not Die But Live To Declare The Works Of The Lord ! by Kobojunkie: 4:21am On Nov 30, 2009
@Poster, Please take time to read this post

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-359179.0.html
Re: Umaru : You Shall Not Die But Live To Declare The Works Of The Lord ! by anguskelly: 5:38am On Nov 30, 2009
Menhhh i dont know why you guys are abusing each other cos of this post or saying negatives things about this man,this man is our president for God sake,even if he had done worst things than Abacha but still needs our prayers.All i know is that while he was serving as the governor he never wasted money on any project and didnt embark on any bogus project he knows cant complete,from my own perceptive this dude is ok, if it was Atiku or Buhari ruling us i know you guys will be singing worst song than this.
Re: Umaru : You Shall Not Die But Live To Declare The Works Of The Lord ! by Kobojunkie: 5:41am On Nov 30, 2009
anguskelly:

Menhhh i dont know why you guys are abusing each other cos of this post or saying negatives things about this man,this man is our president for God sake,even if he had done worst things than Abacha but still needs our prayers.All i know is that while he was serving as the governor he never wasted money on any project and didnt embark on any bogus project he knows cant complete,from my own perceptive this dude is ok, if it was Atiku or Buhari ruling us i know you guys will be singing worst song than this.

I caught your earlier reference to Obasanjo, on page one. Why are you able to call Obasanjo (note he was also your president once) a USELESS man but unable to face reality when it comes to this particular man? By the way, stop bringing up GOD because if you really want to, then you should be threatening the man with DEATH and doom for his family if he refuses to FREE the nation immediately from this hostage situation.
Re: Umaru : You Shall Not Die But Live To Declare The Works Of The Lord ! by Fhemmmy: 5:48am On Nov 30, 2009
anguskelly:

Give me just one reason, why i shd be praying for Yaradua`s recovery.
Re: Umaru : You Shall Not Die But Live To Declare The Works Of The Lord ! by rasputinn(m): 8:25am On Nov 30, 2009
@ OP

Why are you turning the whole thing into a joke??
Was he elected to declare the works of the Lord?? has he been declaring it hitherto? we do pray for our leaders so that we can live in peace,but if those leaders work against the prayers,you then leave them to their fate
Re: Umaru : You Shall Not Die But Live To Declare The Works Of The Lord ! by OmoAlex: 3:47pm On Nov 30, 2009
Kobojunkie:

@Poster, Please take time to read this post

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-359179.0.html

Guy u just hit the nail on the head oh. Abeg i no fit shout joh!!!!

As long as he still holds on to power on his sick bed at the expense of the whole polity he deserves all the suffering that he can get both in this life and the next
Re: Umaru : You Shall Not Die But Live To Declare The Works Of The Lord ! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 30, 2009
@poster
It's not my job to pray for Yar'adua to die or survive (that depends on God). For me, my prayer is anything that should happen for the development of Nigeria should take place as fast as possible. AMEN

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria's 'worst Place To Live'- Can Lagos compete with New York or London? / Why Do People Hate GEJ? / Nigeria Needs Military Intervention Now: Note Pls Intervention Not Military Rule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.