Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,280 members, 7,957,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:05 PM

He Fake Married His Sister To Get USA VISA. Now He Can't Marry Properly - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Fake Married His Sister To Get USA VISA. Now He Can't Marry Properly (4935 Views)

She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor / Nigerian Man Paralyzed By An Accident, Narrates How He Met And Married His Wife / Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Fake Married His Sister To Get USA VISA. Now He Can't Marry Properly by NaWetinDey(m): 6:38am On Jan 25, 2017
Go and marry your mother join. That's just my advice.
Re: He Fake Married His Sister To Get USA VISA. Now He Can't Marry Properly by pweetychyka(f): 6:46am On Jan 25, 2017
Hi Deetus,

OP needs ur advice...should incase u have any please
Re: He Fake Married His Sister To Get USA VISA. Now He Can't Marry Properly by ednut1(m): 7:32am On Jan 25, 2017
Indian man in USA matter on a Nigerian forum. dumb in all sense
Re: He Fake Married His Sister To Get USA VISA. Now He Can't Marry Properly by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 25, 2017
pweetychyka:
Hi Deetus,

OP needs ur advice...should incase u have any please
I see. Well, his problems are somewhat awkward. Ask him to send me a private message.
Re: He Fake Married His Sister To Get USA VISA. Now He Can't Marry Properly by pweetychyka(f): 8:06am On Jan 25, 2017
DeeTus:
I see. Well, his problems are somewhat awkward. Ask him to send me a private message.

Okkk boss!

Cc: baum1 kindly pm d poster in quote
Re: He Fake Married His Sister To Get USA VISA. Now He Can't Marry Properly by osemoses1234(m): 9:45am On Jan 25, 2017
All dis yahoo yahoo boys format una dey use so
Re: He Fake Married His Sister To Get USA VISA. Now He Can't Marry Properly by JayJustus(m): 9:47am On Jan 25, 2017
EgunMogaji:

This is a lie.

I wouldn't be needing to convince you eh...
okay, thanks, bye
Re: He Fake Married His Sister To Get USA VISA. Now He Can't Marry Properly by lapazi(m): 10:37am On Jan 25, 2017
get a divorce from your sis but before that make another arrangement with an American citizen to marry immediately. it could be difficult to find someone to participate in another arrange marriage scam, but you will eventually get one....its very common among Nigerians and Indians, dey do it alot. Also I dont get how u cant get her admission into a us grad school, how is that even possible. ...?
there are so many programs and institutions you can pick from even pgd programs. I still believe it can be a win win situation, you just have to be very smart.
Another option is that tell your sis to get herself pregnant for an American, then file for divorce on the bases of infidelity, ordinary she will have to put to birth for the authorities to verify that the child isnt yours before the marriage can be annulled. (you have to be really desperate to try this)
Good luck to your friend!

1 Like

Re: He Fake Married His Sister To Get USA VISA. Now He Can't Marry Properly by megareal: 11:05am On Jan 25, 2017
Before you divorce your sister, arrange another marriage for her with a citizen to hold a few days after the divorce. Pay the guy if necessary. Please don't fail to draw a prenup.

Then you are free to marry while your sister can later divorce the citizen after getting legit papers.
Re: He Fake Married His Sister To Get USA VISA. Now He Can't Marry Properly by mercichoco(f): 11:12am On Jan 25, 2017
Longevo:
Is polygamy prohibited over there?
Same question i wanted to ask.

1 Like

Re: He Fake Married His Sister To Get USA VISA. Now He Can't Marry Properly by queencalipso(f): 11:30am On Jan 25, 2017
Hmmm!! This one strong oo!! Make I sit down here learn
Re: He Fake Married His Sister To Get USA VISA. Now He Can't Marry Properly by NemzySeries(m): 1:25pm On Jan 25, 2017
so u sister can't sch anywhere else orda dan d US? u jst successfully made a great mess outta ursef all in d name of helping family
Re: He Fake Married His Sister To Get USA VISA. Now He Can't Marry Properly by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 25, 2017
JayJustus:

I wouldn't be needing to convince you eh...

okay, thanks, bye

You can't convince me that a lie is a truth.
Re: He Fake Married His Sister To Get USA VISA. Now He Can't Marry Properly by Onyinye15(f): 3:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
This one na gobe, for me i will advice he keep the sister remember she is ur blood and needs u around till she can stand on her feet,
marry the white girl traditionally or u leave her and move on, u will always find love but if u lose ur sister she may not be able to survive it.
my humble opinion sha..................am sure u gat ur plans already but think am well.
Re: He Fake Married His Sister To Get USA VISA. Now He Can't Marry Properly by EmmySparky(m): 4:22pm On Jan 25, 2017
decatalyst:
This one pass me I beg shocked

All in the name of hustle/greener pastures? U carry ur self board plane enter INDIA come arrangiee wedding with your blood sis? Wait, Una no do "you may kiss the bride"? US embassy go soon dey request for a short video clip of married couple including their teen pics and first night together grin

Honestly speaking, I've got no advice because DISHONESTY is already involved undecided lipsrsealed
oga stop spiting shii...its all under hustle...stop claiming holier than thou cos i know that if u got the opportunity to do such u would even do more than this... The niqqa just wants a brighter future for him and his children unborn ...stop hating...
Re: He Fake Married His Sister To Get USA VISA. Now He Can't Marry Properly by decatalyst(m): 6:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
EmmySparky:
oga stop spiting shii...its all under hustle...stop claiming holier than thou cos i know that if u got the opportunity to do such u would even do more than this... The niqqa just wants a brighter future for him and his children unborn ...stop hating...

Hey, Shut the fvck up! The fact that you can do anything because of "hustle" doesn't make everyone capable of doing it. How would you think I can do worse? Have we met or juxtaposed ideas before? You are really a dickk head! sad

Go continue your "hustle" and I hope it doesn't land you were you don't want.
Re: He Fake Married His Sister To Get USA VISA. Now He Can't Marry Properly by EmmySparky(m): 11:10pm On Jan 25, 2017
decatalyst:

Hey, Shut the fvck up! The fact that you can do anything because of "hustle" doesn't make everyone capable of doing it. How would you think I can do worse? Have we met or juxtaposed ideas before? You are really a dickk head! sad

Go continue your "hustle" and I hope it doesn't land you were you don't want.
a typical response of an hypocrite...i own up to wateva i do...and stuffs like this might be illegal but not a bad way to get a better start else where..but the way u respond like ur some clean,holy dude makes me wanna puke...sick ass mofo...and i am pretty damn sure u would be the first to ask for cash from those niqqas that made their money through illegal marriage contracts whenever they return to the country...punk ass niqqa

1 Like

Re: He Fake Married His Sister To Get USA VISA. Now He Can't Marry Properly by lapazi(m): 6:42am On Jan 26, 2017
EmmySparky:
a typical response of an hypocrite...i own up to wateva i do...and stuffs like this might be illegal but not a bad way to get a better start else where..but the way u respond like ur some clean,holy dude makes me wanna puke...sick ass mofo...and i am pretty damn sure u would be the first to ask for cash from those niqqas that made their money through illegal marriage contracts whenever they return to the country...punk ass niqqa

usually people like that you just ignore them....."the self proclaimed righteous"
Re: He Fake Married His Sister To Get USA VISA. Now He Can't Marry Properly by decatalyst(m): 6:06pm On Jan 26, 2017
EmmySparky:

Hey nitwit, the fact that most are corrupt and with no consciousness of what is sane and what is not sane doesn't make everyone mad.

Better to arrive at a destination slow and steady is better than running out of gas halfway!

Seek help if your senile brain can't comprehend what is implied in my response.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Plastic Surgery Turns Woman Face To Something Else / Nwaamaikpe Has Gone Mad On Instagram! / LMAO See The Epic Reply A Guy Give A Lady that try to shade him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.