Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Can We Now Accept That MMM Has Crashed? - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Can We Now Accept That MMM Has Crashed? (28708 Views)

MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] / MMM Has Refused To Match Me Despite My PH Being In Millions. / Beware MMM, Has Crashed In Nigeria, MMM Crashes In Nigeria?, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can We Now Accept That MMM Has Crashed? by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 25, 2017
No, MMM is resurrecting, the process would be complete in 2019
Re: Can We Now Accept That MMM Has Crashed? by xynerise: 9:03am On Jan 25, 2017
Invest your money in something reasonable
Re: Can We Now Accept That MMM Has Crashed? by CharlieMaria(m): 10:04am On Jan 25, 2017
Selfhood:
Or we still believe it is here to stay.
No bad media publicity can crash Mmm...so stop wailing and invest your time into what will profit you. I just fulfiled my PH matching this morning.

1 Like

Re: Can We Now Accept That MMM Has Crashed? by scobaba: 10:05am On Jan 25, 2017
So dats how 2 of my dawgz lost a total of 14million Naira undecided

When i asked them to bring 3m each lets form a company and start cab business in Abuja with like 10 cabs and watch market response , they said taxi business na business? smh!

4 Likes

Re: Can We Now Accept That MMM Has Crashed? by Ayomivic(m): 10:12am On Jan 25, 2017
BlindAngel:
Hmmm, the death and burial of mmm
Till today am still thanking God Almighty that i din't invested much on it.
BUT ANYWAY
I was paid yesterday.mmm is removing the bad eggs

6 Likes

Re: Can We Now Accept That MMM Has Crashed? by shuni05: 10:17am On Jan 25, 2017
Got paid last week

1 Like

Re: Can We Now Accept That MMM Has Crashed? by kherlly(m): 10:22am On Jan 25, 2017
Wiv all due respect to the mod of this site just wants too know if there are no better news than MMM....................

1 Like

Re: Can We Now Accept That MMM Has Crashed? by Bluffly: 10:22am On Jan 25, 2017
Selfhood:
Or we still believe it is here to stay.
Please get a life
Re: Can We Now Accept That MMM Has Crashed? by azidomedogo: 10:26am On Jan 25, 2017
I really dont understand u people keep saying MMM has crashed but i was merged to gethelp and the sender paid me last nite through internet money transfer.
MMM is still functioning

8 Likes

Re: Can We Now Accept That MMM Has Crashed? by Rekyz(m): 10:32am On Jan 25, 2017
bhouze:
go get a life and stop being foolish
E pain am!
Re: Can We Now Accept That MMM Has Crashed? by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 25, 2017
Who wants 0.03btc and a $50 sign up bonus? Check my signature register and Pm me on
09064478817 watsapp . Registration closes 26th January 2017.
Better hurry.
Re: Can We Now Accept That MMM Has Crashed? by AceDomino(m): 10:39am On Jan 25, 2017
sapientia1:
No, we can't say for now. I pray it doesn't, if you've got a friend whose money is trapped in the system, now's not the time to mock em, cos you're deriving no joy in seeing them go through stress and agony.

The scheme helped a lot last year, and i sincerely pray it doesn't crash, unless the government and those anti-MMM group have solutions to people's financial problem in this doomed country.

And who cares, bro?

AWOOF DEY CRASH BELLE
Re: Can We Now Accept That MMM Has Crashed? by AceDomino(m): 10:47am On Jan 25, 2017
Lo n behold
ALL ye MMMites, HELP PROVIDERS, PHers, or whatever you been called
It's high time you should all wake up from your slumber
Because their re no dreams for you to dream again ooo
You've PHed for the......Shey Na MMM.
So surely you'll be GHed by.....ONLY GOD KNOWS.

Y'ALL SHOULD JUST UNDERSTAND THAT "MMM CAME, SAW, AND CONQUERED Y'ALL"
Re: Can We Now Accept That MMM Has Crashed? by JerryJJZ(m): 10:53am On Jan 25, 2017
Lolzzzz, wont be suprised people like you will be among the first set to PH next week...... Crashed ko,,, colapse ni.... For ya information, MMM has come to stay, I cant start convincing you coz its not worth my time, just a word - We lives because, together, we change the world

4 Likes

Re: Can We Now Accept That MMM Has Crashed? by DCMIX(m): 11:00am On Jan 25, 2017
Lescalier:
Anybody that still believes MMM will function is a Mad Person.

If MMM bounces back, I will agree that people should tie me up and shoot me dead.

Y'all better join NNN. It's paying fast. I used it to cushion my loss from MMM.

If you want referral link, hit me up.
NNN is not as effective as OOO. OOO pays 80% weekly. can u beat that?

1 Like

Re: Can We Now Accept That MMM Has Crashed? by nomso02(f): 11:01am On Jan 25, 2017
they are paying people with smaller amounts first,i had an account which had 17,000 ,and i was paired on monday,and they have all paid.

4 Likes

Re: Can We Now Accept That MMM Has Crashed? by activity9(m): 11:16am On Jan 25, 2017
just received my pay from MMM yesterday... MMM hasn't crashed... we just need patients.

2 Likes

Re: Can We Now Accept That MMM Has Crashed? by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 25, 2017
Datevilme:
The Greed of Nigerians Crashed MMM, simple as that...

and what crashed it in SA and Zimbabwe
Re: Can We Now Accept That MMM Has Crashed? by olawale2324(m): 11:20am On Jan 25, 2017
Na today u know, MMM don waka go

1 Like

Re: Can We Now Accept That MMM Has Crashed? by uckennety(m): 11:21am On Jan 25, 2017
DCMIX:
NNN is not as effective as OOO. OOO pays 80% weekly. can u beat that?

Abeg gimme D link

1 Like

Re: Can We Now Accept That MMM Has Crashed? by Datevilme: 11:31am On Jan 25, 2017
carmag:

and what crashed it in SA and Zimbabwe

Same thing, greed, lack of foresight, if you understand how the system works very well, then you would get my point.
Re: Can We Now Accept That MMM Has Crashed? by Babs80(m): 11:33am On Jan 25, 2017
Everybody is expecting money to be Paid into their account simultaneously as if MMM have their money kept somewhere in a Central Account where money will be disbursed.

Seriously this Anticipation Can cause something else.
Please Educate all Participant you know that MMM is a PH/ GH thing. There is no money anywhere to be released on January as if Federal Government want to release Allocation.

People will be Matched to you when you GH and please be faithful enough to redeem ur pledges.
Disseminate the right information to your downlines.

MMM is not a Bank.

1 Like

Re: Can We Now Accept That MMM Has Crashed? by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 25, 2017
BlindAngel:
Hmmm, the death and burial of mmm
Till today am still thanking God Almighty that i din't invested much on it.
BUT ANYWAY
Good for you. Now invest that money into your education. Primary school. Learn tenses.
Re: Can We Now Accept That MMM Has Crashed? by NaWetinDey(m): 11:43am On Jan 25, 2017
Sorry, I was matched this morning. You can believe any rubbish to the rupturing of your heart. Those who give a fkk went the other way

3 Likes

Re: Can We Now Accept That MMM Has Crashed? by SuperBlack: 11:48am On Jan 25, 2017
sapientia1:
No, we can't say for now. I pray it doesn't, if you've got a friend whose money is trapped in the system, now's not the time to mock em, cos you're deriving no joy in seeing them go through stress and agony.

The scheme helped a lot last year, and i sincerely pray it doesn't crash, unless the government and those anti-MMM group have solutions to people's financial problem in this doomed country.
Since it helped you a lot last year. Can you please bear the Pain of its gone this year?
Re: Can We Now Accept That MMM Has Crashed? by trueking: 11:48am On Jan 25, 2017
Where's fifty ?
Re: Can We Now Accept That MMM Has Crashed? by adeniyi65(m): 11:52am On Jan 25, 2017
All MMM participants!dont worry

Re: Can We Now Accept That MMM Has Crashed? by anasbroda: 11:55am On Jan 25, 2017
Mmm paid me yesterday guys mmm os take it or leave it
Re: Can We Now Accept That MMM Has Crashed? by dyangprof(m): 11:55am On Jan 25, 2017
i Just got paid of 600,000

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke / USDT Is Not The Same As US Dollar / Top 5 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.