Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Can We Now Accept That MMM Has Crashed? - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Can We Now Accept That MMM Has Crashed? (28707 Views)

MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] / MMM Has Refused To Match Me Despite My PH Being In Millions. / Beware MMM, Has Crashed In Nigeria, MMM Crashes In Nigeria?, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can We Now Accept That MMM Has Crashed? by nkemjacob2(m): 11:58am On Jan 25, 2017
nairalanders re u not tired of mmm matter?
Re: Can We Now Accept That MMM Has Crashed? by Fairboy(m): 12:03pm On Jan 25, 2017
Abeg everyone here na OOO dey pay pass
Re: Can We Now Accept That MMM Has Crashed? by sweetenheskey(m): 12:04pm On Jan 25, 2017
soo make we fry beans? you guyz should leave mmm nah. and if you think it has crashed you can go do thanks giving for church

1 Like

Re: Can We Now Accept That MMM Has Crashed? by ricknol: 12:12pm On Jan 25, 2017
the rise of MMM Will be the death of nairaland..just watch.FOREVER TOGETHER WE CHANGE THE WORLD!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Can We Now Accept That MMM Has Crashed? by mamajaz(f): 12:36pm On Jan 25, 2017
sapientia1:
No, we can't say for now. I pray it doesn't, if you've got a friend whose money is trapped in the system, now's not the time to mock em, cos you're deriving no joy in seeing them go through stress and agony.

The scheme helped a lot last year, and i sincerely pray it doesn't crash, unless the government and those anti-MMM group have solutions to people's financial problem in this doomed country.
Well said. I didn't do it, nonetheless, I would hate to see my sibs money go down the drain.
Re: Can We Now Accept That MMM Has Crashed? by erico2k2(m): 12:36pm On Jan 25, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
lipsrsealed undecided

This has been going on for weeks.....aint you guys bored or something
No mayB you should stop posting I threads that bears MMM .
Re: Can We Now Accept That MMM Has Crashed? by erico2k2(m): 12:38pm On Jan 25, 2017
Gentle2015:

So!done should please ban this idiot. Can you imagine? Still giving people false hope. How will the scheme ever survive? Paying with new participant money? Someone should please arrest this idiot
But the guy was right .This is the only way MMM can survive if new people pay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can We Now Accept That MMM Has Crashed? by Babs80(m): 1:09pm On Jan 25, 2017
don't mind him he's one of ....

*THE 5 CATEGORIES OF MMM PARTICIPANTS*

*1) THE SPY*

They create account and put little or no money. They do this only to have access to Mavrody information /letter on their PO. They share it on social media only to mock and make jest of the real participants.

*2) THE UNSTABLE*

They talk good of MMM today and talk ill of her tomorrow.
When they got alert after GH they joyfully appreciate MMM, but in the time of MMM challenges and trial, they give up.

*3) THE MIXERS*

They are Jack of all trades.
They also do all other networks.
They are found in Givers forum, NNN, MMM Japan, Recycler, Ultimate etc. They don't mind talking ill of MMM, thinking that if it falls, they have alternative

*4) THE PESSIMISTS*

They have big mavro size but they are not sure they will have it back. They even discourage those that should PH for them to GH. 75 percent of the participants fall in this category.

*5) THE OPTIMISTS*

They are the few faithful participants of MMM. They can never be discouraged. Come what may, they stand with MMM even in the hard time. Their ideology is that "tough time never last but tough people

6 Likes

Re: Can We Now Accept That MMM Has Crashed? by Babs80(m): 1:09pm On Jan 25, 2017
i got paid too... some persons need to
understand how the system works
Re: Can We Now Accept That MMM Has Crashed? by KingsArome(m): 1:11pm On Jan 25, 2017
I jst received my payment, what are ur purpose? Will they said government or bank employs the average unemployed Nigeria after you crash mmm?... Seun this is wickedness
Re: Can We Now Accept That MMM Has Crashed? by dsocioemmy(m): 1:23pm On Jan 25, 2017
Ha! Challenge that i have accepted since last year abi
Re: Can We Now Accept That MMM Has Crashed? by qwester: 1:29pm On Jan 25, 2017
I have E-dinar coin to sell at cheap rate...contact me on 07032519844 what's app.Regards
Re: Can We Now Accept That MMM Has Crashed? by ehis05(m): 1:30pm On Jan 25, 2017
Make una rest for d mata na
Re: Can We Now Accept That MMM Has Crashed? by ohikoms(m): 1:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
I got paid yestaday... mmm is still on. Haters must crash tongue
Re: Can We Now Accept That MMM Has Crashed? by omemero(m): 1:52pm On Jan 25, 2017
MOST TIMES YOU DONT BELIEVE THE DEATH OF A LOVE ONE UNTIL THEY ARE LAID TO REST.....IT SUDDENLY DAWN ON YOU...LIKE THIS IS REAL...ITS OVER...GONE FOREVER...
Re: Can We Now Accept That MMM Has Crashed? by egobetatoday: 1:55pm On Jan 25, 2017
Lescalier:
Anybody that still believes MMM will function is a Mad Person.

If MMM bounces back, I will agree that people should tie me up and shoot me dead.

Y'all better join NNN. It's paying fast. I used it to cushion my loss from MMM.

If you want referral link, hit me up.

ok. they have come again.
Re: Can We Now Accept That MMM Has Crashed? by kushma(m): 2:54pm On Jan 25, 2017
Selfhood:
Or we still believe it is here to stay.
mmm payed me yesterday bro
Re: Can We Now Accept That MMM Has Crashed? by auxerre: 3:30pm On Jan 25, 2017
Reeleefreeleef.com
 https://reeleef.com

The best and fastest peer to peer donation platform provide help now and get help immediately no talk say I no tell you ooooo
Re: Can We Now Accept That MMM Has Crashed? by Moblord(m): 3:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
Can we now. accept that Buhari is gone?
Re: Can We Now Accept That MMM Has Crashed? by VHands(m): 4:05pm On Jan 25, 2017
Selfhood:
Or we still believe it is here to stay.
Lets see if your will is going to over ride the will of 2.5 million participant of MMM Nigeria who are praying for the betterment of MMM for the sake of their sweat and I bet u that u will not leave to see the end of MMM and the future of MMM as long as it will lasted will your life be miserable.
Re: Can We Now Accept That MMM Has Crashed? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 25, 2017
Who wants 0.03btc and a $50 sign up bonus?Check my signature. Register and Pm me on
09064478817 watsapp . Registration closes 26th January 2017.
Better hurry.
Re: Can We Now Accept That MMM Has Crashed? by ithope2: 5:22pm On Jan 25, 2017
drkay:
I diconcor.
@Drkay, I sent you a dm.
Re: Can We Now Accept That MMM Has Crashed? by collinspays: 5:36pm On Jan 25, 2017
Lescalier:
Anybody that still believes MMM will function is a Mad Person.

If MMM bounces back, I will agree that people should tie me up and shoot me dead.

Y'all better join NNN. It's paying fast. I used it to cushion my loss from MMM.

If you want referral link, hit me up.

Liked seriously?
Re: Can We Now Accept That MMM Has Crashed? by drkay(m): 5:37pm On Jan 25, 2017
ithope2:
@Drkay, I sent you a dm.
Am having issue with the email, u can contact me via, drkaymedu@gmail.com
Re: Can We Now Accept That MMM Has Crashed? by getitdone: 6:26pm On Jan 25, 2017
NO!
Re: Can We Now Accept That MMM Has Crashed? by lereinter(m): 6:41pm On Jan 25, 2017
bestspoke:
My friend that invested 1m has moved on...you should do the same.

moved to where

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke / USDT Is Not The Same As US Dollar / Top 5 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.