Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady (32256 Views)

Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her / Divorce Your Wife, Lose Your House To Her - Oyo Court Rules / Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by Seahawk: 6:12am On Feb 01, 2017
Nothing wrong with the post tongue
Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by Seahawk: 6:15am On Feb 01, 2017
12inches1:
i know this nkechi girl. She blocked me on her facebook. She is not even worth my comment. One of those girl that simply because they now live canada they think they are women rights activist. She is a very stu.pid girl.Period.
She probably blocked you because you were acting stupid

3 Likes

Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by Pinkie2018(f): 3:30am On Nov 23, 2019
iamrealdeji:
I still consider you women stronger than men. I was discussing with an elderly man yesterday and he said men are more jealous than women and he was right. but women should always have it at the back of their mind that we marry many wives at a time at times and shouldn't see our cheating as anything . even though cheating is very bad

in this twenty first century, how many men have married two wives?. How many are you planning to marry. That's one of the best line you men use to justify your cheating. You think we enjoy jt when our men cheat?
Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by Pinkie2018(f): 3:40am On Nov 23, 2019
jfleece:
Am even ashamed to call her my fellow Ibo person.. She is a disgrace to African womanhood and not worthy to offer such unproductive counsel to women.... Na all dis yeye things make me dey fear marriage.. Na to marry whitey WIn am..

Go and marry a white woman, cheat on her you will either lose your life or ur properties. You think they are like us that take shits from you guys

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nnamdi Ogbogu, Missing Person In Lagos (Photos) / Different Types Of Adults That Should Be Wished Happy Children’s Day (meme Colle / My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.