Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady (32227 Views)

Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her / Divorce Your Wife, Lose Your House To Her - Oyo Court Rules / Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by Joy1706(f): 7:12pm On Jan 25, 2017
Syphax:
Nigerian girls are polygamous in nature? Are you okay at all? Is your brain asthmatic?
From time immemorial, Nigerian men have been known to marry more than one wife. Polygamous marriage was the only thing both Igbos, Hausas and Yorubas had in common before the advent of Christianity. In those days, Nigerian women managed one dick, your mum also managed one. Don't come and be telling us that Nigerian women are polygamous in nature. You girls are lucky that Christianity came to Nigeria if not you for dey share your husband with every girl and you won't even complain.
Well let's just say then that women of these days are polygamous in nature. We're breaking the chains that held our mothers in times past

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by Joy1706(f): 7:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
Syphax:
Her pvssy has been used more than Google. It's as wide as a gp tank.
Really? Come up with something better
Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by Joy1706(f): 7:16pm On Jan 25, 2017
Syphax:

Polygamy isn't in their blood. Is their any woman in the Bible that married more than one man?
Yes. The woman of samaria that Jesus met at the well. Saying that women are polygamous in nature is not necessarily in reference to a marriage. It just means that women get tired earing one type of food too. We like variety

5 Likes

Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by Joy1706(f): 7:17pm On Jan 25, 2017
projectking68:
Men and women can get HIV if they cheat.. ..but women can get both HIV and get pregnant if they cheat.. ..so it so so wrong for women to cheat.. ..anyway who cares for a hoe.. .
Hello... Ever heard of family planning? Condom dey, pills dey for both before and after, implants dey. Abortion sef dey. Come up with sth else

2 Likes

Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by Joy1706(f): 7:18pm On Jan 25, 2017
Tazmode:
Women are polygamous? Hmmm, that's new
New ke. No be today women start to dey cheat o

1 Like

Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by Joy1706(f): 7:19pm On Jan 25, 2017
MufasaRebirth:
Let wait and see, and to my future wife, I don't need to catch you red handed, all I need is rumours, then you are gone for life!!! You can come and bet it with me if you are here cry lipsrsealed undecided
And so? Are you the alpha and omega? Better men sef dey. Be gone!

2 Likes

Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by Joy1706(f): 7:20pm On Jan 25, 2017
moralex:
she might be a product of her mom f**king around who knows shameless OLOSHO
Why so pained?
Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by Joy1706(f): 7:23pm On Jan 25, 2017
AceDomino:
Hearing another shit from this stupidly stupid naija olosho trying to tell us there's nothing wrong
With them spreading their wild pussy ass wherever it pleases them....

Nothing we no go hear from bitchies in this bleeped-up up country call naija sha
Yes it's our pussy. Well spread it as we see fit

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by Joy1706(f): 7:25pm On Jan 25, 2017
nicolosam:
I hereby move a motion for the ultimate ban of this lady from Nairaland forum. She thinks awkwardly and her assertions capable of destroying humanity beyond repair.
Replace men with women and you'd start clapping for the poster ba? Thunder fire all your hypocritical azzes

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by nma4god(f): 7:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
PaperLace:
If you missed the sarcasm in her post, just deactivate your NL account. grin

Heck!
See how angry them boys are...I am loving this reaction. Get used to it, we're all 'polygamous' in nature. tongue
spot on.....they should choke on their own vomit.....me like it

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by nma4god(f): 7:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
fpeter:
To my fellow women, this lady's post is called Sarcasm and the Irony of life.
She simply switched roles here, we have been taught from the onset that
cheating is a man's way of life. That it is expected that a man would cheat
so the woman has to bear it.

She is switching the roles here, to see how it would taste in a man's mouth.
The same way it hurts a man to see his woman cheating is just the way it is
expected to hurt the woman. What is good for the goose is also good for the
gander...Think beyond the write up, read between the lines here ladies. STOP
ACCEPTING MEDIOCRITY.
thanks sis....u just nailed it....pls help them to understand it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by Emmatee22(m): 8:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
This grl is a complete slut n will die a slut
Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by eyinjuege: 8:26pm On Jan 25, 2017
Girls are not smiling...

Boys sef are kukuma frowning...

Odikwa very serious. This sex matter na wah o...
Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by luswitz(f): 8:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
Cheating on your spouse is WRONG, whether male or female. No one should justify their cheating habit. SmH! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by luswitz(f): 8:57pm On Jan 25, 2017
nma4god:
spot on.....they should choke on their own vomit.....me like it
chaii see what men have caused, because of the height at which dey cheat, some ladies have made up their mind to follow d lead. Endtime people!

3 Likes

Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by Malayy(m): 9:04pm On Jan 25, 2017
Sandydayziz:
Who the fqck is she? shocked
This is stupidity!! Even in relationship cheating's wrong say more in marriages
you look like a nice girl.. I love nice girls..
Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by iamrealdeji(m): 9:51pm On Jan 25, 2017
It pleases me to learn that our girls are conscious and intelligent cos i see them kick against this ugly mad woman that looks like the one eyed monster in the Odyssey. I just discovered most whores are mostly the ugliest women because they have no value for their bodies and have totally low self esteem and see themselves as nothing but sex slaves
Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by iamrealdeji(m): 9:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
Joy1706:

And so? Are you the alpha and omega? Better men sef dey. Be gone!
LovePeddler what are you defending? girls like you always end up expiring with no man to patronise them. are you the one that would choose a man or a man would choose you? you can keep on with your polygamous nature and see how old and ugly you would look at 25,then you would turn to expired milk with no man to patronise you. stop comparing yourself with men cos its bad for your health. Go and get married before menopause hit your ass. women are too cheap these days. that's why many of them are not getting husbands. we men dont like expired women,after one,and whores
Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by Joy1706(f): 11:10pm On Jan 25, 2017
iamrealdeji:
LovePeddler what are you defending? girls like you always end up expiring with no man to patronise them. are you the one that would choose a man or a man would choose you? you can keep on with your polygamous nature and see how old and ugly you would look at 25,then you would turn to expired milk with no man to patronise you. stop comparing yourself with men cos its bad for your health. Go and get married before menopause hit your ass. women are too cheap these days. that's why many of them are not getting husbands. we men dont like expired women,after one,and whores
'Are you the one that would choose a man or a man would choose you'?....... Now I really know you have nothing upstairs. Dumb azz.

3 Likes

Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by konjinokillme(m): 11:22pm On Jan 25, 2017
Syphax:
Her pvssy has been used more than Google. It's as wide as a gp tank.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by sarahade(f): 12:02am On Jan 26, 2017
Syphax:

You are very stupid... Only a flirt and a LovePeddler will give such a stupid advice. Go get a fvcking life bitch

angry bastard go missing. Only a mad person that will want to die on another person issue.
Message not for you . its for men so boy f*ck off.
Mtcheeeeew waste of sperm.
Sorry grin

1 Like

Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by iamrealdeji(m): 5:39am On Jan 26, 2017
LadyX:
Gosh! Wassup with guys on this thread!!!
The anger and bitterness is out of this world.

Anyway, that's how women feel when men cheat. ..It hurts like hell!
I still consider you women stronger than men. I was discussing with an elderly man yesterday and he said men are more jealous than women and he was right. but women should always have it at the back of their mind that we marry many wives at a time at times and shouldn't see our cheating as anything . even though cheating is very bad
Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by Gerrard59(m): 7:39am On Jan 26, 2017
iamrealdeji:

1 Like

Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by LadyX(f): 7:49am On Jan 26, 2017
iamrealdeji:
I still consider you women stronger than men.
I was discussing with an elderly man yesterday and he said men are more jealous than women and he was right.
but women should always have it at the back of their mind that we marry many wives at a time at times and shouldn't see our cheating as anything
. even though cheating is very bad

I still consider you women stronger than men.
You think women don't have feelings and emotions? They feel exactly how a man would feel when cheated on.

I was discussing with an elderly man yesterday and he said men are more jealous than women and he was right.
He is a man. You are a man. How do the 2 of you know that men are more jealous than women?

but women .....shouldn't see our cheating as anything

Chai! Just listen to yourself

5 Likes

Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by Ikem11(m): 8:51am On Jan 26, 2017
macgodon:
you are very stupid to qout the Bible wrongly if you don't understand any verse in the Bible ask.
are u sure you are ok? u quoting me or the girl?
Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by Ikem11(m): 8:54am On Jan 26, 2017
chynie:

What is senseless there, that's exactly same message men have been trying to pass to women for ages now

so men lets accept it too grin
its senseless of you not to acknowledge the senselessness in what she wrote
Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by chynie: 10:58am On Jan 26, 2017
Ikem11:
its senseless of you not to acknowledge the senselessness in what she wrote

No is not senseless cos i know u must have tried to explain that to a million ladies to cover your infidelity grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by beldad(f): 1:12pm On Jan 26, 2017
ara di n' udi n' udi
Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by sparkleRed(f): 11:26pm On Jan 26, 2017
Am embarrassed for some pple and most of ure undergraduates and graduates even tonye couldn't deduce d sarcasm@ first.
Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by edogho(m): 2:55am On Jan 27, 2017
Billyonaire:
We already knew, right ? That woimen cheat to explore, men also cheat to explore. But why una dey cry to see God-fearing and morally grounded man ?

Methink man must remember that he is an animal and needs no marriage to raise kids, after all we all drink cow milk even though we are not cows and we are obviously not offsprings of cows. We are just a confused specie. We want marriage, yet we Bleep around.
Wise words.
Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by Mekzmoney(m): 9:53pm On Jan 31, 2017
Hmmmmmmmmmmm angry angry
Sandydayziz:

wink
Nah m not single kiss
idonbiliv U.
Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by Mekzmoney(m): 9:55pm On Jan 31, 2017
shocked shocked
2dugged:
seems you missed the whole point too sad
Huh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? / Different Types Of Adults That Should Be Wished Happy Children’s Day (meme Colle / Curcumcision Of Female Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.