Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady (32237 Views)

Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her / Divorce Your Wife, Lose Your House To Her - Oyo Court Rules / Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by Deadlytruth(m): 1:33pm On Jan 25, 2017
This lady just used these justifications for women's infidelity to expose men's hypocrisy, and she got exactly the results she was seeking as men have flooded the thread calling her an adulteress, a promiscuous lady, etc forgetting that it is exactly the same set of excuses men too have always used to rationalize their own infidelity in marriage.
He who loves to kill does not want to see a knife near his own neck.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by chukxie(m): 1:36pm On Jan 25, 2017
What happens when a man cheats on his faithful wife? Shouldn't he be divorced by his wife? Just asking.

1 Like

Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by Gerrard59(m): 1:52pm On Jan 25, 2017
sheycrown:
Has the country's situation made it difficult for people to detect sarcasm??

As in eh. grin grin

The best satire so far this year. cool

2 Likes

Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by missKiffy(f): 2:12pm On Jan 25, 2017
All of you bashing the girl nah ɓig olodo, cant you see its just reverse psychology

1 Like

Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by alaskido(m): 2:39pm On Jan 25, 2017
I need to give this lady a dirty slap from my laptop. Because she cheats, she expects other ladies to do the same? Damboroba.
Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by warrah(m): 2:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
MisterGrace:

Ass licker angry

Whose Ass biko,
Read in-between the lines you will understand where she is coming from.

1 Like

Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by VHands(m): 3:14pm On Jan 25, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
According to Nkechi Bianze,

Guys need to understand that women are polygamous in nature, most especially Nigerian women. It is in the nature of women to cheat.
A recent survey reported that 62% of Nigerian women are unfaithful. That's to tell you that it's in the nature of women, most especially Nigerian women to cheat.

Cheating or not is at the discretion of the wife!

If as a man you find a woman who doesn't cheat on you, then you are just lucky. But stop giving yourself unnecessary heartache checking her phones and keeping a prying eye on her.

If your wife cheats on you, it doesn't mean that she doesn't love you. A woman can love and respect you but still cheat on you. It just means that she wants to explore. As long as she still respects you by at least being discreet with her sexcapades, and still plays her roles as a wife, I see no reason why you should get worked up over it.

I mean, it's not like the vagina is going to disappear or change in colour and shape.

It is stupidity to divorce your wife just because she cheats on you. How many do you want to marry? The next woman might even be worse.
And remember that according to the Bible, if you decide to divorce your wife for any reason at all, you are expected to remain celibate for life, or till she dies.

I hope God gives our men the wisdom to understand that cheating is NOT enough reason to divorce their wives, or even complain at all.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/01/it-is-nature-of-nigerian-women-to-cheat.html

I think she is a cheat and it runs in her family. Dog.
Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by manikspears: 3:29pm On Jan 25, 2017
hmmmmmmnnnn ! NKECHI !na them,them people. undecided
Manik Spears,NCAN Lagos branch. grin
Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by Moblord(m): 3:41pm On Jan 25, 2017
I think psychopaths shouldn't be allowed to use the internet.. sha I don't blame her but the rebroadcasters
Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by folasayolyn(f): 3:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
Zeng:

I really hope you are joking!

Or maybe you are making a point of how senseless it sounds to say the same of men!

If it is the former, your post is a complete disgrace to all female humans.

Or maybe you are making a point of how senseless it sounds to say the
same of men!
Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by olagbemi118(m): 3:51pm On Jan 25, 2017
Lols...common sense is truly not common
Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by Peacefullove: 3:55pm On Jan 25, 2017
xynerise:
Her fcking opinion though.

I believe she was sarcastic on her post. She was just trying to prove the stereotype " Men are polygamous in nature" as a mutual philosophy to the ladies too.

What is good for the goose is good for the gander grin

Yea, am having a feeling she was just been sarcastic ... she turned the tables to see how men will react.

am suprised many men reacted to the post with anger, whereas many of this men will humbly justify men cheating . Hypocrisy of the highest level

Cheating is a NO! NO! either male or female

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by Peacefullove: 3:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
missKiffy:
All of you bashing the girl nah ɓig olodo, cant you see its just reverse psychology

I tire for them, its all Sarcasm ... Reverse psychology . Now some men react with anger whereas they found cheating on women okay . Hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 25, 2017
Statement of a harlot!!!.
mtcheeeeeeew!!!

1 Like

Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by Marty2020: 4:08pm On Jan 25, 2017
haba sister why will you say that kind of a thing, yes is good to cheat, but not when you are married, the woman organs is not like that of a guy, so we just have to be careful of what we do.
Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by chukegbos(m): 4:11pm On Jan 25, 2017
Is like her sister Cherry bianze whom she tagged cheated on her husband and her husband pursued her, that's why she is vexing ;DIs like her sister Cherry bianze whom she tagged cheated on her husband and her husband pursued her, that's why she is vexing
Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by Damfostopper(m): 4:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
biitch thinks I av time to reason her talk.... d biitch brain dey her clittoris

Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by Djtm(m): 4:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
95% of posters did not recognize the post was satire, this further validates the studies that showed the average Nigerian has an IQ of 69(mild retardation)

4 Likes

Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by Masterclass32: 4:58pm On Jan 25, 2017
Ikem11:
senseless girl...
Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by misspicy(f): 5:10pm On Jan 25, 2017
Djtm:
95% of posters did not recognize the post was satire, this further validates the studies that showed the average Nigerian has an IQ of 69(mild retardation)
As in ehn its depressing.
The lady only changed the men to women,this writeup was originally written to justify men cheating but even the women here can't see it,nothing is gonna change for a very time.

Dumb people everywhere

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by misspicy(f): 5:14pm On Jan 25, 2017
missKiffy:
Very dumb people.
But this same people will readily clap for her if she wrote "men" instead of "women"

cursed generation.

2 Likes

Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by Tominiola: 5:15pm On Jan 25, 2017
warrah:
lol, This is just reverse psychology.

She just stated same facts men use to justify their cheating nature .

grin exactly

1 Like

Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by Djtm(m): 5:16pm On Jan 25, 2017
misspicy:

As in ehn its depressing.
The lady only changed the men to women,this writeup was originally written to justify men cheating but even the women here can't see it,nothing is gonna change for a very time.

Dumb people everywhere
Really really depressing. Everyone knows those are the excuses used to justify men cheating. She merely reversed the roles. I thought it was a funny article until I read the comments. Naija just tire me aswear. If it's not the foolish leaders, it's the stupid citizens.

4 Likes

Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by misspicy(f): 5:19pm On Jan 25, 2017
Djtm:

Really really depressing. Everyone knows those are the excuses used to justify men cheating. She merely reversed the roles. I thought it was a funny article until I read the comments. Naija just tire me aswear. If it's not the foolish leaders, it's the stupid citizens.
You should check her Facebook page,I saw it since 2 days ago,I was like Facebook men are hypocritical, never knew nairaland men are worst.
The most annoying one is the women too,I think they are cool with giving their husbands the free pass while they continue fighting the side chick..

fools.

6 Likes

Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by iganto(m): 5:22pm On Jan 25, 2017
cool
Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
what a senseless harlotry promoter.
Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 25, 2017
Zeng:

Or maybe you are making a point of how senseless it sounds to say the same of men!

If it is the former, your post is a complete disgrace to all female humans.

Calm down. She's trying to make guys see how stupid they sound when they say same.

1 Like

Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by LadyX(f): 6:16pm On Jan 25, 2017
Gosh! Wassup with guys on this thread!!!
The anger and bitterness is out of this world.

Anyway, that's how women feel when men cheat. ..It hurts like hell!

4 Likes

Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 25, 2017
We also had human sacrifice in common:-)
Syphax:
Nigerian girls are polygamous in nature? Are you okay at all? Is your brain asthmatic?
From time immemorial, Nigerian men have been known to marry more than one wife. Polygamous marriage was the only thing both Igbos, Hausas and Yorubas had in common before the advent of Christianity. In those days, Nigerian women managed one dick, your mum also managed one. Don't come and be telling us that Nigerian women are polygamous in nature. You girls are lucky that Christianity came to Nigeria if not you for dey share your husband with every girl and you won't even complain.

2 Likes

Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by Lijams(m): 6:37pm On Jan 25, 2017
That is her habit,what she will do when she becomes somebody's wife or perherps what she is doing now if she is married already.same lesson she will pass across to her female children.pls if you know anyone intending or probably dating this lady,refer him to this post of hers.

Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by lereinter(m): 6:37pm On Jan 25, 2017
this is really endtime
she even said women are polygamous in nature in nigeria
perversion
Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by nma4god(f): 7:00pm On Jan 25, 2017
dominique:
Sarcasm on point grin

She simply turned the table, gave the same silly excuses philandering men use to validate their shameless habits yet these same men are foaming in the mouth because it is coming from a woman.

Truth of the matter, infidelity is wrong but the way men are going about it, you'd think it's their birthright. Worst thing, they expect their wives to accept their crazy lifestyle, remain submissive and love them unconditionally. Can they do the same if reverse was the case? Hypocrisy and double standards everywhere
my dear u are so on point....see how mad the guys got!....u would think that they will have better sense to understand exactly what she meant but no,they can't get it cos its just their exact line of stupid excuses she used.....what a world!!.....I really enjoyed this write up

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Need Matching English Names For My Boy And Girl Twin. / Mohbad: Where’s Imole’s Mother ? / Problem With My Wife, Mother, And Mother Inlaw.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.