Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady (32269 Views)

Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her / Divorce Your Wife, Lose Your House To Her - Oyo Court Rules / Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by Childishbanjino(m): 11:35am On Jan 25, 2017
Sarcastic Post.
Was initially meant for men
Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by juniior(m): 11:42am On Jan 25, 2017
Nkechi bianze.....

Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by tillaman(m): 11:52am On Jan 25, 2017
That's ur own views!!!
Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by nkemjacob2(m): 11:53am On Jan 25, 2017
cheap brain
Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by me69: 11:54am On Jan 25, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
According to Nkechi Bianze,

Guys need to understand that women are polygamous in nature, most especially Nigerian women. It is in the nature of women to cheat.
A recent survey reported that 62% of Nigerian women are unfaithful. That's to tell you that it's in the nature of women, most especially Nigerian women to cheat.

Cheating or not is at the discretion of the wife!

If as a man you find a woman who doesn't cheat on you, then you are just lucky. But stop giving yourself unnecessary heartache checking her phones and keeping a prying eye on her.

If your wife cheats on you, it doesn't mean that she doesn't love you. A woman can love and respect you but still cheat on you. It just means that she wants to explore. As long as she still respects you by at least being discreet with her sexcapades, and still plays her roles as a wife, I see no reason why you should get worked up over it.

I mean, it's not like the vagina is going to disappear or change in colour and shape.

It is stupidity to divorce your wife just because she cheats on you. How many do you want to marry? The next woman might even be worse.
And remember that according to the Bible, if you decide to divorce your wife for any reason at all, you are expected to remain celibate for life, or till she dies.

I hope God gives our men the wisdom to understand that cheating is NOT enough reason to divorce their wives, or even complain at all.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/01/it-is-nature-of-nigerian-women-to-cheat.html

END TIME WOMEN. CHEATERS SHOULD BE STONED TO DEATH
Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by dominique(f): 11:58am On Jan 25, 2017
PaperLace:

One just called me olosho. ..hahahaha.
Don't mind some of them, they're almost having cardiac arrest_ their temperatures so high, they missed the sarcasm.

A woman cheats she's an olosho.
A man does it and he's just being a man.

They better choose one, it's either we all learn to be faithful or we're all polygamous and accept whatever comes with out 'polygamy'.

They're still vexing o. You need to go to the original post on fb and see vexation. One guy almost quoted the entire bible on top her matter grin

What annoys me is, if a woman comes online wailing that she went through her husband's phone and discovered that he has been cheating. These same men will post stuff like this

¤Why did you go through his phone?

¤What did you do to drive him out?

¤Do you expect him to eat the same food for the rest of his life?

¤Love him, pet him, cook deliciois neals, dress sexy, remain submissive, fast and pray to win him back

Now they've been told to condone the same thing they've been expecting women to accept yet they want to hit their heads on a wall. They never see anything.

14 Likes

Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by cybriz82(m): 11:58am On Jan 25, 2017
warrah:
lol, This is just reverse psychology.

She just stated same facts men use to justify their cheating nature .

n somebody is there stabing hiz girlfrnd just because she cheat...not wife ooo i mean girlfrnd...smh..u cheat i waka everybody waka peace waka come...shikina...
Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by NaWetinDey(m): 11:58am On Jan 25, 2017
She has just destroyed her life and that of her sister or daughters as long as Igbo is concerned.
Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by delishpot: 12:00pm On Jan 25, 2017
If say this woman advice women to not leave a cheating man.....we would have seen a million likes for her post. Why can't men believe women can love them and still cheat on them just like men do? grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
warrah:

blood of Jeremiah
Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by troymesh(m): 12:06pm On Jan 25, 2017
Oloshi! receive deliverance IJN Amen!
Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by Bahddo(m): 12:07pm On Jan 25, 2017
Why are guys hyperventilating on this thread? Looks to me like she's being sarcastic.

Simply used the same excuses some men have been using to justify cheating, to make you all see the folly behind blaming your cheating on nature.

4 Likes

Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by jadyclem(m): 12:07pm On Jan 25, 2017
it's just so sad that so many people are taking their stupidity or lack of pride online. what does it mean when a partner cheats in a committed relationship?

it simply means that he/she does not respect the other partner:

he/she has fallen out of love with the other partner;

he/she does not value the relationship;

he/she is selfish and doesn't care about the feelings of the other partner and

he/she can kill the other partner when the price is right.

the law of love in a romantic relationship gets broken the moment any of the partners gives to someone else what should exclusively be for his/her partner. every time you tell your partner 'I love you', you're indirectly saying that you're exclusively for him/her.

it's just so obvious that morality has eroded our society for someone to post such trash without any shame. anyway, na her opinion and her life sha! it's left for her man to still welcome her back with a smiling face after she had freely opened her legs to every man in the world. na their cup of tea!
Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by Marotzke(m): 12:10pm On Jan 25, 2017
sekem:
I smell sarcasm
sarcasm or satire?
Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by mykel6(m): 12:15pm On Jan 25, 2017
I think u r exercising some percentage of insanity, is dat how ur mother cheated on ur dad to conceive u? idiot.
Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by Zikachat(m): 12:22pm On Jan 25, 2017
This girl need to be demoted to Borno state....sharap! Confuse element
Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by jadyclem(m): 12:22pm On Jan 25, 2017
Marotzke:
sarcasm or satire?

bro whether it's sarcasm or not, some people are going to think that what she said is Ok. regardless of d gender, cheating in a committed relationship is wrong. e no get how anyone go take paint am way go make am look right. Watin don bad, don bad!
Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by goodnews777: 12:22pm On Jan 25, 2017
Why can't a pastor dash sense to this girl
Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by bhouze(m): 12:27pm On Jan 25, 2017
And remember that according to the Bible, if you decide to divorce your wife for any reason at all, you are expected to remain celibate for life, or till she dies.
if na so then i will kill her and marry another one shikena grin
Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by jfleece(m): 12:27pm On Jan 25, 2017
Am even ashamed to call her my fellow Ibo person.. She is a disgrace to African womanhood and not worthy to offer such unproductive counsel to women.... Na all dis yeye things make me dey fear marriage.. Na to marry whitey WIn am..
Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by Lovechyld101(m): 12:33pm On Jan 25, 2017
Lol another Bingo Dog on the loose. Wo has this dog should come and take it ooh b4 we use and drink alomo or babyoku.
Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by Teespice(f): 12:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
lol.

reversed psychology cum sarcasm at work here.

I like how all of you are foaming because of what she said.

keep it up.

*drinkswaterandwalksoutofpost*

6 Likes

Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by sekem: 12:48pm On Jan 25, 2017
Marotzke:
sarcasm or satire?

Sarcasm!

Ummm... lemme see, ummm... alright, sarcastic satire!!! shocked cool wink
Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 25, 2017
dominique:

They're still vexing o. You need to go to the original post on fb and see vexation. One guy almost quoted the entire bible on top her matter grin

What annoys me is, if a woman comes online wailing that she went through her husband's phone and discovered that he has been cheating. These same men will post stuff like this

¤Why did you go through his phone?

¤What did you do to drive him out?

¤Do you expect him to eat the same food for the rest of his life?

¤Love him, pet him, cook deliciois neals, dress sexy, remain submissive, fast and pray to win him back

Now they've been told to condone the same thing they've been expecting women to accept yet they want to hit their heads on a wall. They never see anything.
Let me run to FB. I'll make sure I call paramedics.. grin
https://www.nairaland.com/3010845/what-make-forgive-wife-she/1

Take your time to go through that thread, and see the hypocrisy innate in most of our men. When they cheat, they churn out theories cooked up when they were in heat.
- Men are polygamous.
-Cheating to a man is about conquering.
-Cheating to men is spontaneous. Yet their spontaneity has never led them to a mad woman.
-Men don't cheat with emotions, women do.
-A woman that can cheat on you can kill you.

Rubbish!
Anyone who cheats on his/her partner continuously and unrepentantly is evil. For cheating to occur, there was an attraction which wasn't handled right.

The most amusing thing is how they change the theory as they go. Different scenarios with different theories on how they think women should behave.

Women are even more coded in the game. We go see who go tire...they'll finally call for a truce. grin

10 Likes

Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by MisterGrace: 12:50pm On Jan 25, 2017
warrah:

Ass licker angry
Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by uncleade(m): 12:58pm On Jan 25, 2017
PaperLace:

One just called me olosho. ..hahahaha.
Don't mind some of them, they're almost having cardiac arrest_ their temperatures so high, they missed the sarcasm.

A woman cheats she's an olosho.
A man does it and he's just being a man.

They better choose one, it's either we all learn to be faithful or we're all polygamous and accept whatever comes with out 'polygamy'.
That person who called u olosho has even treated u well, 'cos your case is worse. olosho is far better than u. I don't know why people always deceive themselves by comparing man to woman. If a man wish, he can take 2, 3,or 4 wives,marry them even legally. can a woman marry 2 husbands at a time? and yet, senseless people would continue shouting equal rights.
Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by unmask: 1:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
warrah:

It is usually hard to find peeps that reason like you these days.....everyone is there bashing the lady over a sarcastic write up......same thing they did to Ali baba

1 Like

Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by janefrancisca(f): 1:03pm On Jan 25, 2017
Syphax:

Polygamy isn't in their blood. Is their any woman in the Bible that married more than one man?
Actually there is...the Samaritan woman whom Jesus met at the well.

1 Like

Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by benhero(m): 1:06pm On Jan 25, 2017
I wish this Nkechi girl was aborted @ conception,she's a agent of demon.
Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by dsocioemmy(m): 1:12pm On Jan 25, 2017
Chaiiii i can't believe guys are killing themselves over this. This lady just messed with your head. its sarcasm at its best..

3 Likes

Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by NihinlolaTenny: 1:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
lol... going by the topic which is a captivating one, I can see that the table is now turning. imagine such a perspective, it's like a rewrite of something we have been used to in the past only that this time around it's the ladies that are bringing it up.
GUYS u shouldn't insult her, she's only feeding you with what the society has been feeding women for decades.
U feel it is abnormal, yes to me it is but remember everyone is not 'me' which means we all have our opinion on the issue.

Extramarital affairs was mostly been perpetrated by men, but that's is now a thing of the past as both sexes are now in competition on who does it more. they (the unfaithful and cheats) have frustrated some women that they also start cheating to punish her husbands and pay them back in their own coin.
but at the end of the day

IS IT WORTH IT?
I DOUBT IT...#my prayer is for cheaters to marry their likes#

1 Like

Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by ylaa(f): 1:15pm On Jan 25, 2017
her brain is really asmathic
imagine the insult on women
may God forgive her
i am very sure she is talking about her self
how she is and what she does
shame on this gal

Syphax:
Nigerian girls are polygamous in nature? Are you okay at all? Is your brain asthmatic?
From time immemorial, Nigerian men have been known to marry more than one wife. Polygamous marriage was the only thing both Igbos, Hausas and Yorubas had in common before the advent of Christianity. In those days, Nigerian women managed one dick, your mum also managed one. Don't come and be telling us that Nigerian women are polygamous in nature. You girls are lucky that Christianity came to Nigeria if not you for dey share your husband with every girl and you won't even complain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mohbad: Where’s Imole’s Mother ? / I Need Matching English Names For My Boy And Girl Twin. / Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.