Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,277 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

African Lady Flees With A White Man's $3,400 And Wallet - Photo - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / African Lady Flees With A White Man's $3,400 And Wallet - Photo (58929 Views)

14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa / South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men / 13-Year-Old Girl Flees With Boyfriend In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Lady Flees With A White Man's $3,400 And Wallet - Photo by Deadshot(m): 7:03am On Jan 26, 2017
ylaa:
Chai, where do we find her now?
he is crying for $3,400 yet offers a reward of $2,000
take heart oyibo, i can assure you, u will see her soon.
You no sabi read...he is cryinv for his documents not the $3400
Re: African Lady Flees With A White Man's $3,400 And Wallet - Photo by ylaa(f): 11:17am On Jan 26, 2017
you are very stupid
mumu
olodo
idiot
did i ask for your opinion?
next time do not read my reply otherwise i shall deal with you
personally
onu ofia

Deadshot:

You no sabi read...he is cryinv for his documents not the $3400
Re: African Lady Flees With A White Man's $3,400 And Wallet - Photo by ylaa(f): 11:19am On Jan 26, 2017
ok i will not mind him
you are correct

Icon79:

Don't mind the crook. How many Americans carry that amount of cash in their wallet?
$3,400 is 34 pieces of $100 bills. How big is his wallet to contain that large amount of money?
Doesn't he have any credit cards? Or traveler's check, if he's on a trip?

The slowpoke must have wasted his earned money on prostitutes and then came here to cry wolf. Cry me a river cry
Re: African Lady Flees With A White Man's $3,400 And Wallet - Photo by ylaa(f): 11:23am On Jan 26, 2017
foolish boy, you are the on with low IQ
u call urself smartkester
shame on you mumu with capital M
oloshi oloriburuku oba were
u better take ur time n face your front

smartkester:
lol..don't take it personal and you need not to be abusive .It's normal to have a low IQ like you. cool cool cool
Re: African Lady Flees With A White Man's $3,400 And Wallet - Photo by smartkester(m): 5:21pm On Jan 26, 2017
ylaa:
foolish boy, you are the on with low IQ
u call urself smartkester
shame on you mumu with capital M
oloshi oloriburuku oba were
u better take ur time n face your front

Lol are you that pissed?? Am not surprised though,dumb people like you are tend to be rude and mannerless.
Re: African Lady Flees With A White Man's $3,400 And Wallet - Photo by Icon79(m): 6:57pm On Jan 26, 2017
ylaa:
ok i will not mind him
you are correct

Yea. The man na wayo. Wetin naija woman dey find with his social security card, drivers license and work id sef? A real naija woman would just take the cash and leave the paperwork intact grin

And by the way, I find it interesting that the man just carry $34K for im pocket....no change. Abi he be bank

1 Like

Re: African Lady Flees With A White Man's $3,400 And Wallet - Photo by martinosi: 2:36pm On Jan 27, 2017
contactmorak:
A white man is looking for an African lady named Njeri Kamau (probably a prostitute), who stole $3,400 (about N1039550.00) and other items from him.
Although he didn’t give out too much details, he has a reward of $2,000 for anyone with information that may lead to her arrest.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/01/african-lady-absconds-with-white-mans.html

Oh dear oh dear...what really went on here....Did he proposition a "runs girl" and it went south "smh"
Re: African Lady Flees With A White Man's $3,400 And Wallet - Photo by ylaa(f): 12:18pm On Jan 28, 2017
u r very correct

Icon79:

Yea. The man na wayo. Wetin naija woman dey find with his social security card, drivers license and work id sef? A real naija woman would just take the cash and leave the paperwork intact grin

And by the way, I find it interesting that the man just carry $34K for im pocket....no change. Abi he be bank
Re: African Lady Flees With A White Man's $3,400 And Wallet - Photo by ylaa(f): 12:21pm On Jan 28, 2017
nonsense
waka
u r the dumb one
you that i heard cannot even read and write
i learnt all u do is copy n paste
shame on u this boy

smartkester:
Lol are you that pissed?? Am not surprised though,dumb people like you are tend to be rude and mannerless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl / I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) / Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.