Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye (50661 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife, Folu (Throwback Photo) / Stephen Rathod: Pastor Adeboye Donates 60% Of His Income To Charity / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 25, 2017
OJUcrook:
Really ??
a big fool. U need to get a life. Hw does ojukwu going to ivory coast mean betrayal? Mtcheww. The wise man was tryin to protect his life unlike the coward awolowo dat drank rat poison over a small issue grin

5 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by xynerise: 2:31pm On Jan 25, 2017
P0intBlank:

Abi o. Igbos were being killed in the North and the West, to avoid reprisal attacks they were asked to leave for their safety.

Yes na. He didn't get the drift

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by Kc3000: 2:31pm On Jan 25, 2017
Ojukwu was kind enough to let non-Igbos in the east return to their respective homes while Igbos were being killed in other parts of Nigeria. If he detained them, you simpletons would still come here and cry that Ojukwu held them hostage. Maybe Ojukwu should have commissioned a new bombproof mathematics section at UNN so that Adeboye would complete his degree while the war was raging. Bia, Mr. Pastor you better respect yourself.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by BackToLife: 2:32pm On Jan 25, 2017
Christians should unite now before it's too late! When shall we become less stupid?! Trump has been reversing the satanic evil legacies that moslem Obama manipulatively and deceitfully established, yet Nigerian Christians can't see yet that GOD wants to help us! Moslems North are ever united, they've always manipulated us the Christian South through this stupid tribal division to rule us for almost 48years out of 57 years that we've been independent Country. This brings Yemi Osinbajo to mind. The muslims have ganged up against the Christians for too long. It's time for Igbo Christians not allow the continual endless killings by the wicked fulanis muslems. Buhari kept quiet while his fulani brothers endlessly kill innocent Nigerians in thousands all over the place. Yemi Osinbajo shall once again show politicians that untribalized patriotism is urgently needed to move this Nation forward.
He will surely hand over Power to the North to complete their 8years, unless Igbos become wise enough to rally round him and support him fully now. He's a very intelligent Man of peace. Igbos are Christians just like most Yorubas, if they show him full love, I'm sure he'll hand over Power to Igbos. I hope igbos would throw away their tribal bigotry and use this golden opportunity through this sincere Christian Man to become the President of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by Godprotectigbo2(f): 2:33pm On Jan 25, 2017
OJUcrook:
Really ??

u mean ur ofonja father is foolish ritualist
Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by legendte(m): 2:33pm On Jan 25, 2017
sarrki:
Ojukwu is a fraud star

Even Nnamdi Kani is a terrorist
Shame on you.
I thought you had brain.

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 25, 2017
OJUcrook:
Ibos and greed by lilke 5 & 6.

Ibos and hatred be like Toto and prick.

Ibos and selfishness be like .....Like u and ur beb, Lol...
Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by Godprotectigbo2(f): 2:34pm On Jan 25, 2017
OJUcrook:
Really ??

afonjas and foolishness

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 25, 2017
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
I remember Nnamdi Kaniu, during his numerous hate broadcast, instructing the ibos to kill Pastor Adeboye, Pastor Kumuyi, and to burn down all Yoruba owned Churches in the South East.
so what now happen? your brain is licking
Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by Zenlife: 2:35pm On Jan 25, 2017
Adeboye the yellow bellied attention seeking patronizing charlatan.

Address the present not the past

Address the slaughter of Christians nationwide.

Not this garbage.

Who cares where you schooled.
The Ikemba saved your ass et al by giving you a head start. Lucky. You actually should have remained behind and have your conning as.s rimmed, etc. One less charlatan in the making.

You are an ungodly, cold, insensitive being and a traitor extraordinaire, just like your buddy in crime at the top keeping mute.

Despicable!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by Odingo1: 2:35pm On Jan 25, 2017
alcmene:
Afonja....they beheaded your pastor in Kano you said nothing.

Your Osibanjo is now an errand boy in Aso rock you no say pim

Your pastor was rough-handled by Buhari soldiers but you looked the other way.

Your people are dying of Buhari-induced starvation yet you lost your voice

Its now Igbo matter and found your voice and go down memory lane

Afonjaism is really inherent in you guys
They are sick

3 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by Omoluabi16(m): 2:35pm On Jan 25, 2017
What is the big deal there even if he said it? Its the truth. Ojukwu RIGHTLY chased away all non easterners. it was the rehearsal for the civil war. I don't think Pastor adeboy is subtly criticizing Ojukwu, he is just stating facts.

While southerners were butchered in the North, The eastern region allowed SAFE return of all non easterners. Let us try not to distort facts.

4 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by Austinoiz(m): 2:35pm On Jan 25, 2017
Ds old man don dey look for inter-tribal e-war.

Shebi Obazee's akpako never do u ni?
Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 25, 2017
alcmene:
Afonja....they beheaded your pastor in Kano you said nothing.

Your Osibanjo is now an errand boy in Aso rock you no say pim

Your pastor was rough-handled by Buhari soldiers but you looked the other way.

Your people are dying of Buhari-induced starvation yet you lost your voice

Its now Igbo matter and found your voice and go down memory lane

Afonjaism is really inherent in you guys

See how brainless you are. Osibanjo has been more active even within this short period than the entire VPs Nigeria have had. The starvation wasn't fully induced by Buhari, you pikin did his own part and it's all round the country. I guess only Yoruba people lives in Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by Omoluabi16(m): 2:37pm On Jan 25, 2017
Zenlife:
Adeboye the yellow bellied attention seeking patronizing charlatan.

Address the present not the past

Address the slaughter of Christians nationwide.

Not this garbage.

Who cares where you schooled.
The Ikemba saved your ass et al by giving you a head start. Lucky. You actually should have remained behind and have your conning as.s rimmed, etc. One less charlatan in the making.

You are an ungodly, cold, insensitive being and a traitor extraordinaire, just like your buddy in crime at the top keeping mute.

Despicable!
Eeee.diots like you will deliberately misconstrued this and use it as an opportunity to shamelessly show your hatred for other tribes. hatred is a poison..it'll slowly kill ya.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by tete7000(m): 2:38pm On Jan 25, 2017
Nma27:
War chased u out and not Ojukwu.

I wonder if people like him understand their use of language can either quell hate or spread it. What stop him from saying war started and made us leave.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by koladebrainiac(m): 2:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
Igbos has strong fear for foreigners in their home. They are chronic racist.

Imagine sending people out of his land

7 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by Odingo1: 2:41pm On Jan 25, 2017
Igbos are massacred in North at that time, I think Ojukwu is a very kind man to allow other Nigerians to leave the eastern Nigeria without been killed.
[/b]Ojukwu deserved kudos for this kind hearted gesture[b].

3 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by DaPuncline: 2:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
jomonic:
But why should this man say a thing like this. SMH.
STFU. Why shouldn't he say it ? I always say it that the most tribalist and hateful group on earth are the Igbos. Deal with it.

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by Godprotectigbo2(f): 2:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
going to school is not passing class

i cant believe that a mature man like him will make this comment

3 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by Austinoiz(m): 2:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:
So Ojukwu was a tribalEAST. grin

WASTE BIN

3 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by olahero(m): 2:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
Nah hatred go kill some igbo pips.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by Odingo1: 2:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
koladebrainiac:
Igbos has strong fear for foreigners in their home. They are chronic racist.

Imagine sending people out of his land
[/b]Igbos are massacred in North at that time[b], I think Ojukwu is a very kind man to allow other Nigerians to leave the eastern Nigeria without been killed.
Ojukwu deserved kudos for this kind hearted gesture

6 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by dealslip(f): 2:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
stinechykee:
But instead that attention seeker pastor Adebayo wanted to bring back past pain we Igbos are trying to forget from thier betrayers to Biafrans

But he was in UNN and he is pseudo Alma mata of the great school, he was proud of the school but unfortunately he had to leave as a result of the orders, you can be in that position too, wont you recount your experience in the future?
Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
DaPuncline:

STFU. Why shouldn't he say it ? I always say it that the most tribalist and hateful group on earth are the Igbos. Deal with it.
the most two mouthed liars on earth are d yorubas. Back stabbers

7 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by zendy: 2:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
Instead of them to be thanking Ojukwu for allowing them to leave with their lives!

Igbos living in other parts of Nigeria were not that lucky!

5 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by Odingo1: 2:45pm On Jan 25, 2017
olahero:
Nah hatred go kill some igbo pips.
[/b]Igbos are massacred in Northern Nigeria at that time[b], I think Ojukwu is a very kind man to allow other Nigerians to leave the eastern Nigeria without been killed.
Ojukwu deserved kudos for this kind hearted gesture

4 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by eyinjuege: 2:45pm On Jan 25, 2017
Na wah for NL o.

Ojukwu did no wrong ordering non indigenes to leave, neither did Adeboye do any wrong narrating why he had to leave school and go to another school.

Why are people fighting over this?

It was a declared war, and only sensible for non indigenes to leave.

Even in Gambia, most foreigners packed their loads as they were unsure of how things would pan out.

People just like fighting, and reading meanings to simple things.

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by Godprotectigbo2(f): 2:45pm On Jan 25, 2017
yoruba leaders dont know anything about public speaking....to be frank

they talk carelessly especially there leaders

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) / Christ Embassy In Edo Built A Police Station (Pictures / Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.