Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye (50665 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife, Folu (Throwback Photo) / Stephen Rathod: Pastor Adeboye Donates 60% Of His Income To Charity / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by Odingo1: 3:05pm On Jan 25, 2017
DaPuncline:

Ojukwu's tribalistic buttock has just been blown open and you are here screaming like a wounded lion about the yorubas. Back to our question ? Did ojukwu chased non-indigenes out of SE, YES or NO.
[/b]Igbos are massacred in Northern Nigeria at that time[b], I think Ojukwu is a very kind man to allow other Nigerians to leave the eastern Nigeria without been killed.
[/b]Ojukwu deserved kudos for this kind hearted gesture[b]
Ojukwu gave non easterners safe exit to avoid retaliation

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by olureignforever: 3:08pm On Jan 25, 2017
hammerF:
AT LEAST HE DID NOT ORDER FOR NON IGBOS TO BE MURDERED AS IT WAS DONE IN THE SOUTH WEST BY YORUBAS AND NORTH BY HAUSAFULANI AGAINST THE IGBOS.

CLEARLY, U ARE ON A POLITICAL MISSION AND ALSO TRYING TO PROMOTE UR RCC BRAND IN THE MAJORITY CHRISTIAN SOUTH EAST.

ADEBOYE TAKE UR TIME, U ARE NO MATCH FOR OJUKWU POPULARITY.

Am not sure you have parent at home, if you have, you are not trained or rightly trained or you refused their training. Just becos you have phone to browse does not mean you should spew rubbish. Take your time. Read the post before you take curse with ur head.

4 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by Eledan: 3:09pm On Jan 25, 2017
stinechykee:
[s]Fool keep on hiding in your brown roof and dilapidated region to type thrash about Onitsha because other tribes know you Afonjas as coward tribe that will rather stay inm your encrave region that to travel out and see[/s]

Stay in your God forsaken, gully destroyed Onitsha and keep throwing tantrums like someone under a spell.
The man told you your useless Ojukwu whose carcass should be exhumed and burn into ashes was a useless idiot that chased away non igbos from the East, debunk that and stop crying.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by limeta(f): 3:10pm On Jan 25, 2017
sarrki post=53118050:
Ojukwu
Bhar is a fraud star

Even Nnamdi Kanitinubu is a terrorist
Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by specco(m): 3:10pm On Jan 25, 2017
Ojukwu out of love for humanity and concern for the safety of the 'Adeboyes of this world' didnt want to expose them to danger posed by federal troops but simply advised that they leave.
But Awolowo ingeneously and wickedly introduced food blockage to the war torn south east which led to the starvation and deaths of millions of innocent children in the war zone.
WHICH OF THESE TWO MEN IS A BETTER HUMAN?

4 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by Smartmey(m): 3:12pm On Jan 25, 2017
stinggy:

You mean all non-igbos will betray igbos. Don't you think it's high time to re-check that line and start telling yourselves the truth?
Why is it only you that complains of betrayal from the other groups?
even igbo betray igbo grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by robosky02(m): 3:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
ojukwu ment well

and that order has preserved Adeboyes life

that's divine plan

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by Odingo1: 3:14pm On Jan 25, 2017
Smartmey:
even igbo betray igbo grin grin
THE WORLD know the real betrayers, just type [/b]Yorubas are[b]; on google search and check the result tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by Zirah: 3:15pm On Jan 25, 2017
Ojukwu is dead and irrelevant.

hammerF:
AT LEAST HE DID NOT ORDER FOR NON IGBOS TO BE MURDERED AS IT WAS DONE IN THE SOUTH WEST BY YORUBAS AND NORTH BY HAUSAFULANI AGAINST THE IGBOS.

CLEARLY, U ARE ON A POLITICAL MISSION AND ALSO TRYING TO PROMOTE UR RCC BRAND IN THE MAJORITY CHRISTIAN SOUTH EAST.

ADEBOYE TAKE UR TIME, U ARE NO MATCH FOR OJUKWU POPULARITY.

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 25, 2017
DaPuncline:

See dollop-head mumu. Yorubas are backstabbers and your kinsmen has refused to leave lagos and other SW states. Grade one mumu.
lol. Lagos is A NO MAN'S LAND.
Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 25, 2017
It beats me how ppl would take just a statement from a speech and make an headline out of it as if the whole speech was about that one statement. The desires to get clicks and likes may bring this world to a terrible place

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 25, 2017
BackToLife:
Christians should unite now before it's too late! When shall we become less stupid?! Trump has been reversing the satanic evil legacies that moslem Obama manipulatively and deceitfully established, yet Nigerian Christians can't see yet that GOD wants to help us! Moslems North are ever united, they've always manipulated us the Christian South through this stupid tribal division to rule us for almost 48years out of 57 years that we've been independent Country. This brings Yemi Osinbajo to mind. The muslims have ganged up against the Christians for too long. It's time for Igbo Christians not allow the continual endless killings by the wicked fulanis muslems. Buhari kept quiet while his fulani brothers endlessly kill innocent Nigerians in thousands all over the place. Yemi Osinbajo shall once again show politicians that untribalized patriotism is urgently needed to move this Nation forward.
He will surely hand over Power to the North to complete their 8years, unless Igbos become wise enough to rally round him and support him fully now. He's a very intelligent Man of peace. Igbos are Christians just like most Yorubas, if they show him full love, I'm sure he'll hand over Power to Igbos. I hope igbos would throw away their tribal bigotry and use this golden opportunity through this sincere Christian Man to become the President of Nigeria.

If Muslims North are ever united, then they will not be killing each other in the North. Boko Haram victims are mainly Muslims from the North.
If Muslim North are united, then they would not have given Jonathan 40% of their votes in 2011 and by 2015, Jonathan had 23% vote in the North while Buhari had 24% vote in the entire south.
Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by Lasskeey: 3:18pm On Jan 25, 2017
Young03:
because he knew u would betray him
.... grin grin

Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by DONGOYARO1: 3:19pm On Jan 25, 2017
Hahaahahahaaaaaaa
ojuku don suffer

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by marticeus(m): 3:19pm On Jan 25, 2017
Pastor Adebayo is man I respect, he is a big man of God take it or leave it, he deserves respect from all and sundry irrespective of our denominations. I least expected him to have made that comment because as a successful pastor you must be a good politician. There are issues you don't open unnecessary because the events currently playing out in the country today you don't need to be told that ojukwu is a hero.Please don't go there at all let us continue to fraternise on the level of RCCG as good and dedicated followers religiously. When it comes to political issues, my brothers it is different ball game.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by Zenlife: 3:21pm On Jan 25, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Eeee.diots like you will deliberately misconstrued this and use it as an opportunity to shamelessly show your hatred for other tribes. hatred is a poison..it'll slowly kill ya.

Be clear of understanding content prior to response. Maybe, just maybe your shallowness will be hidden.

I ain't concerned about tribal innuendo.
Those who hate you northward make minced meat with your love, your faith, your tribe at will.
No reprimand. Go tell them suckers how loving you are. Lives are being lost on the whim, you're here patronizing and preaching a sermon.
The pits.

I'd choose to be the last man standing.

Forsaken misguided delusional, gnoramus sewer rat.

Take your sorry as.s bullcrap outta here.
Don't you fawwwk with me.
Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by Zirah: 3:21pm On Jan 25, 2017
Assertions of a loser tribe. . Fools' statement. Opportunists.

durentchigozie:
lol. Lagos is A NO MAN'S LAND.

6 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by DONGOYARO1: 3:21pm On Jan 25, 2017
Eledan:

The man told you your useless Ojukwu whose carcass should be exhumed and burn into ashes was a useless idiot that chased away non igbos from the East, debunk that and stop crying.[/b]
Chai !!!
Abeg make una no wound me with laff. I don laff tire for here.
Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by Smartmey(m): 3:21pm On Jan 25, 2017
Odingo1:

THE WORLD know the real betrayers, just type [/b]Yorubas are[b]; on google search and check the result tongue tongue tongue
God will heal you ooo

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 25, 2017
Zirah:
Assertions of a loser tribe. . Fools' statement. Opportunists.

na yoruba sabi populate person land pass. Mtcheww. They be speaking their reetarded language here in minna

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by nightmile: 3:24pm On Jan 25, 2017
Daddy don't worry, life is turn by turn . Akpu heads must pay for their sins.

4 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by vidicsky: 3:25pm On Jan 25, 2017
leobrownish:
igbonites and there selfish greediness... grin
Would you have preferred that he stayed back and probably be consumed by the impending civil war? Afonja s. SMH

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by mfm04622: 3:31pm On Jan 25, 2017
jomonic:
But why should this man say a thing like this. SMH.

Why? Because it is the truth?
Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by naijaking1: 3:33pm On Jan 25, 2017
Adebayo and other provocative non-Biafrans at that time should thank God for the civilty and courtesy of the Igbos, because Igbos in the West and not were not even asked to leave, they were simply massacred by an orchestrated Yoruba publicity agenda of the Lagos - Ibadan evil press axis.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by xtervaganza(m): 3:36pm On Jan 25, 2017
I don't even like this ojukwu of a man but I believehe did the classy thing. a man with hatred in his heart would round them up and kill them .

Let's be sincere , Hausa's and fulanis would round them up and kill them. so why are people getting upset? Ojukwu IMHO should be commended for that classy act

P.s I'm a Yoruba semi atheist grin

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 25, 2017
Life is in circle!

Who wants 0.03btc and a $50 sign up bonus?Check my signature. Register and Pm me on
09064478817 watsapp . Registration closes 26th January 2017.
Better hurry.
Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by naijaking1: 3:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
marticeus:
Pastor Adebayo is man I respect, he is a big man of God take it or leave it, he deserves respect from all and sundry irrespective of our denominations. I least expected him to have made that comment because as a successful pastor you must be a good politician. There are issues you don't open unnecessary because the events currently playing out in the country today you don't need to be told that ojukwu is a hero.Please don't go there at all let us continue to fraternise on the level of RCCG as good and dedicated followers religiously. When it comes to political issues, my brothers it is different ball game.

It's good for him to open that can of worms the way he did. My uncle who was a teacher in Ibadan never had any opportunity of being asked to leave, he was killed by his Yoruba students and some say fellow teachers at the heat of that treacherous unrest. They said he made it to Ore, but nobody knew for sure.
Adebayo is not a man of the real God, he has shown himself to be evil.
God will take care of this situation.

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by Ngokafor(f): 3:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
...I wonder why some folks have refused to use their brains...A war broke out and you are caught between the cross-fire as an outsider,now someone advises you to leave for your safety..what exactly is wrong with that??

...Millions of Igbos were not that lucky..I think its high time yorubas on this form starts acting like human beings..what is wrong in being advised to leave an enemy territory that has warranted casting aspersions on Ojukwu and Igbos??..Perhaps you would have prefered to be slaughtered like chicken like the hausas do others..

..una no get common sense at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by whizbet12(m): 3:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
Kyase:
Bros respect yourself joor

There should b alitu respect for #ConstitutedAuthority..smh
Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by zendy: 3:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
I remember Nnamdi Kaniu, during his numerous hate broadcast, instructing the ibos to kill Pastor Adeboye, Pastor Kumuyi, and to burn down all Yoruba owned Churches in the South East.

If that worries then I wonder how you feel.about those who are actually killing people and burning churches?

If you are so concerned about Nnamdi Kanus words, how concerned are you about those who that already taking action?

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by Ngokafor(f): 3:52pm On Jan 25, 2017
xtervaganza:
I don't even like this ojukwu of a man but I believehe did the classy thing. a man with hatred in his heart would round them up and kill them .

Let's be sincere , Hausa's and fulanis would round them up and kill them. so why are people getting upset? Ojukwu IMHO should be commended for that classy act

P.s I'm a Yoruba semi atheist grin

..You have given me hope that there are still sane yorubas on this forum...My father was working at Aviation Signals in Zaria when the war broke out .Him and some other Igbos were almost killed..They were saved by some White folks working with them who smuggled them into an aircraft going to Lagos,from there they found their way to the East..

...Now someone advises another on enemy territory to leave to save themselves and its a problem??

...Anyway I can see this country disintegrating in the near future..let all tribes find their way and chart their course..Enough is Enough

4 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by zendy: 3:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
These people dont even realise that Ojukwu even saved Adegboyes life by asking him to leave. Had Adegboye still been in the East when the watmr started, he might never have been heard of again.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) / Christ Embassy In Edo Built A Police Station (Pictures / Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.