Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,875 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye (50658 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife, Folu (Throwback Photo) / Stephen Rathod: Pastor Adeboye Donates 60% Of His Income To Charity / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by enigma3000: 6:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
[quote author=leobrownish post=53116922] igbonites and there selfish greediness... grin

I wonder the kind brain u get? abi na hate make u no dey reason well again?
He asked him(them) to go where as the Igbos were(are) slaughtered in the north and west.
think my brother think
Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by rhektor(m): 6:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
This headline is terrible, the way hungry op's and bloggers manufactures news ehn
Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by QuietHammer(m): 6:09pm On Jan 25, 2017
HtwoOw:
Baba GO would never say such a thing
Why do you worship this man?
Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by BudeYahooCom: 6:11pm On Jan 25, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
This revelation about Ojukwu is hereby saved into archive.

Would you muslim yoruba have preferred he got killed like you guys did to Igbos in yorubaland and hausaland?

Because of Ojukwu's cool headedness, there were no reprisals of the killing of Igbos in yorubaland and hausaland.

We all remember yoruba chanting 'Igbo go, so that rice can be cheap' in 1966.
Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by HtwoOw: 6:12pm On Jan 25, 2017
QuietHammer:

Why do you worship this man?

What makes you think i do ?
Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by QuietHammer(m): 6:16pm On Jan 25, 2017
HtwoOw:

What makes you think i do ?
For thinking he couldn't have said that
Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by HtwoOw: 6:19pm On Jan 25, 2017
Well, GO knows how volatile the situation of the country is

He would never use those exact words

QuietHammer:

For thinking he couldn't have said that
Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by BudeYahooCom: 6:20pm On Jan 25, 2017
BackToLife:
Christians should unite now before it's too late! When shall we become less stupid?! Trump has been reversing the satanic evil legacies that moslem Obama manipulatively and deceitfully established, yet Nigerian Christians can't see yet that GOD wants to help us! Moslems North are ever united, they've always manipulated us the Christian South through this stupid tribal division to rule us for almost 48years out of 57 years that we've been independent Country. This brings Yemi Osinbajo to mind. The muslims have ganged up against the Christians for too long. It's time for Igbo Christians not allow the continual endless killings by the wicked fulanis muslems. Buhari kept quiet while his fulani brothers endlessly kill innocent Nigerians in thousands all over the place. Yemi Osinbajo shall once again show politicians that untribalized patriotism is urgently needed to move this Nation forward.
He will surely hand over Power to the North to complete their 8years, unless Igbos become wise enough to rally round him and support him fully now. He's a very intelligent Man of peace. Igbos are Christians just like most Yorubas, if they show him full love, I'm sure he'll hand over Power to Igbos. I hope igbos would throw away their tribal bigotry and use this golden opportunity through this sincere Christian Man to become the President of Nigeria.

You yorubas are funny and sleazy., so you now need Igbo help for Osunbade to be president because you feel Buhari is dead. I'm sorry the Igbos are not that foolish.

Show me any yoruba man alive who have ever voted an Igbo presidential candidate nd you can get our support. If buhari dies like BishopMagic/FSBoperator once predicted, the north will fight to kick out your midget and there is nothing the SE and SS would do to help a slave in the hands of the masters they love to fight for.
Let that Anarchy come, the zoo has outlived it's usefulness.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by QuietHammer(m): 6:22pm On Jan 25, 2017
HtwoOw:
Well, GO knows how volatile the situation of the country is

He would never use those exact words

Okay. Your mind is made up
Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by Paschy88(m): 6:26pm On Jan 25, 2017
It was for their own good.. War knows no tribe
Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by hammerF: 6:31pm On Jan 25, 2017
olureignforever:

Am not sure you have parent at home, if you have, you are not trained or rightly trained or you refused their training. Just becos you have phone to browse does not mean you should spew rubbish. Take your time. Read the post before you take curse with ur head.

Call Adeboye to Order. Tell dat Afonja to be very careful.
Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by HtwoOw: 6:32pm On Jan 25, 2017
Yup , i know
QuietHammer:

Okay. Your mind is made up
Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by naijaking1: 6:33pm On Jan 25, 2017
Ngokafor:

...One more thing...Idiotic Yoruba bigot should kindly refrain from using Daddy G.O to achieve your evil rhetorics here..

..He is not a hopeless bigots with fish-brains like you all with putrid smell. Sane mind understood the point he was trying to make so buzz off losers..

..My Igbo people please do not insult Adeboye because of the way some retards are twisting his words...if Una wan abuse,abuse the living daylights out of the sw cretins spewing trash here but leave Adeboye alone abeg.,e never reach like that..

I am tired of Yoruba preachers feeding fat on Igbo christian followers only to become tribalistic at their earliest convenience.
I can list them, from the cherubim and seraphin man to UCC, to Kumayi, and now Adebayo of all people. When Igbos are abused in Lagos, Kano, and even Benin, they just keep quite, collect their tithes and head to Ibadan. The European missionaries tried that too.
Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by naijaking1: 6:41pm On Jan 25, 2017
BackToLife:
Christians should unite now before it's too late! When shall we become less stupid?! Trump has been reversing the satanic evil legacies that moslem Obama manipulatively and deceitfully established, yet Nigerian Christians can't see yet that GOD wants to help us! Moslems North are ever united, they've always manipulated us the Christian South through this stupid tribal division to rule us for almost 48years out of 57 years that we've been independent Country. This brings Yemi Osinbajo to mind. The muslims have ganged up against the Christians for too long. It's time for Igbo Christians not allow the continual endless killings by the wicked fulanis muslems. Buhari kept quiet while his fulani brothers endlessly kill innocent Nigerians in thousands all over the place. Yemi Osinbajo shall once again show politicians that untribalized patriotism is urgently needed to move this Nation forward.
He will surely hand over Power to the North to complete their 8years, unless Igbos become wise enough to rally round him and support him fully now. He's a very intelligent Man of peace. Igbos are Christians just like most Yorubas, if they show him full love, I'm sure he'll hand over Power to Igbos. I hope igbos would throw away their tribal bigotry and use this golden opportunity through this sincere Christian Man to become the President of Nigeria.

Osibanjo or whatever you call him should at least start by acknowledging Igbos the way Fayose and FFK do, otherwise he will enter the same political grave as Buhari.
Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by olureignforever: 6:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
hammerF:

Call Adeboye to Order. Tell dat Afonja to be very careful.

Since you have big mouth that I don't have u can call a man that's old enough to be your grandfather to order. I am trained to respect elders irrespective of their tribe, color or race. Trained to respect elder even if they act wrong, they should be respected. It's the like of you that will carry gun and kill ur parent cos they are wrong. I pity ur parent
Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by months: 6:58pm On Jan 25, 2017
olureignforever:

Since you have big mouth that I don't have u can call a man that's old enough to be your grandfather to order. I am trained to respect elders irrespective of their tribe, color or race. Trained to respect elder even if they act wrong, they should be respected. It's the like of you that will carry gun and kill ur parent cos they are wrong. I pity ur parent

na lie, u want respect 4 ur tribes man. just tell that Afonja not to talk any how or he will see it any how. angry
Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by months: 6:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
No where did God write that yorubas must share nationhood with Igbo speakers, absolutely no where did God specify that.

We clearly have reached our limit, can no longer tolerate each other and have had enough.

Any sensible people at this point will call a referendum on whether to continue peacefully or go our separate ways.
Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by olureignforever: 7:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
months:

na lie, u want respect 4 ur tribes man. just tell that Afonja not to talk any how or he will see it any how. angry

Nibo ni malu yi ti ja wa. E mu sooo kiakia
Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by months: 7:04pm On Jan 25, 2017
olureignforever:

Nibo ni malu yi ti ja wa. E mu sooo kiakia

I dont care, u heard me and i am very blunt and clear. Tell that Afonja called Adeboye to watch his mouth. angry
Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by ibidapko(m): 7:10pm On Jan 25, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
This revelation about Ojukwu is hereby saved into archive.
Save also into another Adeboye's coming revelation; that he is in actual fact, of Igbo descent.

Why do you think he was given the mantle of a Rabbi as a Jew and NOT an Ifa Priest?
Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by leobrownish(m): 7:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
gbosaa:

You are sil..ly. He should be grateful that Ojukwu saved his life. He asked non Igbos to go so they wouldn't be caught out trying to get back to the west.

Hausas/fulanis wouldn't issue such helpful warnings as they would come in the dead if the night and kill everyone or use mob action in the day time.

look @yasef blabbing... anyways no nid 2 reply u cuz u don't know what chased means. mtcheew u beta go drink beer if my post dey pain u.
Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 25, 2017
Young03:
because he knew u would betray him

Because he was a damn fool.

We know the kind of republic you guys would build If given one. I'm hoping you are given. I'd like to see How much of a destruction a people can be to themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by leobrownish(m): 7:18pm On Jan 25, 2017
[quote author=enigma3000 post=53124245][/quote]

the kind of brain that knows you are stupid enough to get annoyed over a written post. if I may ask, is ojukwu ya mentor?
Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 25, 2017
[quote author=enigma3000 post=53124245][/quote]

Slaughtered in the west? Who has been tampering with your brain?
Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 25, 2017
Could that be the reason why there is no igbo man in the redeemed hierarchy? No mind me o.
Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by enigma3000: 7:54pm On Jan 25, 2017
Ioannes:

Slaughtered in the west? Who has been tampering with your brain?

unless u want to tell me dt Benin city is not part of the old western region
Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 25, 2017
enigma3000:

unless u want to tell me dt Benin city is not part of the old western region

So igbos were slaughtered in Benin city before the war?
Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by BudeYahooCom: 7:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
Odkosh:
are there no easterners in the west then, living and schooling. Do they chase them cos of war. Igbos are too self centered. No justification for such act. It has been recorded already.

Who were those shouting ' Ibos leave lagos so that rice will be cheaper" in 1966?
Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by Dee60: 7:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
dealslip:
Please read the write up and dont start an unnecssary hate filled and mudslinging ethnic controversy. he had to leave on the order of Ojukwu cause they were caught up in the civil war.

We have a generation who cannot even read two lines! Sad. They have started mis-quoting and saying nonsense. Do you mind them?
Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 25, 2017
sarrki:
Ojukwu is a fraud star

Even Nnamdi Kani is a terrorist
Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by chibuzorAbia: 8:47pm On Jan 25, 2017
femolii:
Enough of this u can now see that igbos populate yorubas states looking for what to eat but they refuse to respect yorubas. but if war brake out again igbos will surffer their blood will flow because it will be bloody look at the whole south east no where u can find a huge population of other tribe still they are not ashame of themselves greedy n ungreatful human being lock region.

Thank you for this. It is very shameful and painful indeed. Think home Igbo!
Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by chris31(m): 9:01pm On Jan 25, 2017
Is this d reason why u didn't build any school in South East upon ur church is generating huge sum of money in d east
Wot shall it profit u dat if ur member spent all their life saving in building ur schools yet their children cant attain dia becoz of the fees.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) / Christ Embassy In Edo Built A Police Station (Pictures / Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.