Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,992 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye (50662 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife, Folu (Throwback Photo) / Stephen Rathod: Pastor Adeboye Donates 60% Of His Income To Charity / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by Odingo1: 2:47pm On Jan 25, 2017
Omoluabi16:
What is the big deal there even if he said it? Its the truth. Ojukwu RIGHTLY chased away all non easterners. it was the rehearsal for the civil war. I don't think Pastor adeboy is subtly criticizing Ojukwu, he is just stating facts.

While southerners were butchered in the North, The eastern region allowed SAFE return of all non easterners. Let us try not to distort facts.
Igbos are massacred in Northern Nigeria at that time, I think Ojukwu is a very kind man to allow other Nigerians to leave the eastern Nigeria without been killed.
[/b]Ojukwu deserved kudos for this kind hearted gesture[b]

3 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by jfleece(m): 2:48pm On Jan 25, 2017
Please ojukwu is resting in peace, you people should at least show him some respect by leaving him alone..... Fact # afonjas are naturally deceitful, and they can betray u at d slightest opportunity.... Personal experience...

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by koladebrainiac(m): 2:49pm On Jan 25, 2017
Odingo1:

[/b]Igbos are massacred in North at that time[b], I think Ojukwu is a very kind man to allow other Nigerians to leave the eastern Nigeria without been killed.
Ojukwu deserved kudos for this kind hearted gesture
No u dont understand. Adeboye n others are not northerners.
Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by Eledan: 2:50pm On Jan 25, 2017
koladebrainiac:
Igbos has strong fear for foreigners in their home. They are chronic racist.

Imagine sending people out of his land

This is the reason that there is no metropolitan city in the whole of the SE.
The population in the whole of SE is 99% indigenous Igbo. Very un-accommodating people.

9 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by Odkosh: 2:50pm On Jan 25, 2017
Young03:
because he knew u would betray him
oponu. And when fashola deport you ppl, you started crying like fowls.

4 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by Newmanluckyman(m): 2:50pm On Jan 25, 2017
OrientDailyNews:

https://orientdailynews.com/ojukwu-chased-me-other-non-igbos-out-of-east-adeboye/
... am happy that a governor of Enugu state accompanied me today to UNN while the then governor of the Eastern region sent me packing because of civil war; that is God for you.... As per the bolded, is it really necessary to mention it at that convocation? I don't know why pastor like to court controversy. He just spoil what supposed to be a beautiful write up for me right now. Been diplomatic in public speech is a gift

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by Odingo1: 2:51pm On Jan 25, 2017
[/b]Igbos are massacred in Northern Nigeria at that time[b], I think Ojukwu is a very kind hearted man to allow other Nigerians to leave the eastern Nigeria without been killed in retaliation.
smiley smiley smiley smileymake una kiss the truth kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by Neddstark: 2:52pm On Jan 25, 2017
Ojukwu should be charged for war crimes

3 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by DaPuncline: 2:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
durentchigozie:
the most two mouthed liars on earth are d yorubas. Back stabbers
See dollop-head mumu. Yorubas are backstabbers and your kinsmen has refused to leave lagos and other SW states. Grade one mumu.

7 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by Odkosh: 2:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
jomonic:
But why should this man say a thing like this. SMH.
so you want him to cover the truth. You should be happy others did not say it. We knew how they cried when they were flogged in Akure n chased out of lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by Okeikpu(m): 2:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
Young03:
because he knew u would betray him
Has anyone ever seen him condemning the killings of xtians n Biafrans
The answer is capital no
We know what he did to GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by Omoluabi16(m): 2:54pm On Jan 25, 2017
Odingo1:

Igbos are massacred in Northern Nigeria at that time, I think Ojukwu is a very kind man to allow other Nigerians to leave the eastern Nigeria without been killed.
that's what I'm saying. there was massacre in the north. I'm even the non easterners must have been apprehensive about their fate. But ojukwu allowed for safe passage. I'm sure even pastor adeboye wouldn't have loved schooling in war torn biafra? this is just mischief.. its sad that Nairaland is a willing tool for tribalism.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by Neddstark: 2:54pm On Jan 25, 2017
stinechykee:
Imagine what that ungrateful fake man of God my foot call himself pastor Adebayo was talking.If Ojukwu had rounded you sabotour tribe call Yorubas in the East and eliminate you all nothing will happen but instead he asked you ungrateful,coward,back stabbers Afonjas to leave South East so as to avoid corrateral demage on you fake pastor Adebayo but all you could say was to incite and brought past memory we Igbo's are trying to forget.Pastor Adebayo am sure that if the reverse is the case,say if your coward tribe Afonja were fighting a war with North and you happened to school in the North Northern leaders will give you and your coward Afonjas free passage to leave back to your region without not slaughtering you cowards

Bloody Igbo
Your people lost the war. Millions of yours fell and you're here saying shyyt. Just shut the Bleep up and sork on other men's genitals. Peniz loving yiibo kwenu

6 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by Newmanluckyman(m): 2:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
koladebrainiac:

No u dont understand. Adeboye n others are not northerners.
... You lack historical knowledge. The mid westerners and even South westerners killed in the north during that period are the easterners?
Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by tonquendo4u(m): 2:57pm On Jan 25, 2017
Ojukwu didn't want anyone's blood in his hands.While Igbo's were bn massacred even in Lagos, he let u people go.Dot u know that if u had stayed,u would've bn massacred?

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by DaPuncline: 2:57pm On Jan 25, 2017
alcmene:
Afonja....they beheaded your pastor in Kano you said nothing.

Your Osibanjo is now an errand boy in Aso rock you no say pim

Your pastor was rough-handled by Buhari soldiers but you looked the other way.

Your people are dying of Buhari-induced starvation yet you lost your voice

Its now Igbo matter and found your voice and go down memory lane

Afonjaism is really inherent in you guys
Ojukwu's tribalistic buttock has just been blown open and you are here screaming like a wounded lion about the yorubas. Back to our question ? Did ojukwu chased non-indigenes out of SE, YES or NO.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by mrgreen4real(m): 2:58pm On Jan 25, 2017
Nma27:
War chased u out and not Ojukwu.
Read the story well war started 1967 not 1963
Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by Odkosh: 2:58pm On Jan 25, 2017
dealslip:
Please read the write up and dont start an unnecssary hate filled and mudslinging ethnic controversy. he had to leave on the order of Ojukwu cause they were caught up in the civil war.
are there no easterners in the west then, living and schooling. Do they chase them cos of war. Igbos are too self centered. No justification for such act. It has been recorded already.

5 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by Oladimix: 2:58pm On Jan 25, 2017
Did he actually completed his B. Sc @ UI or OAU?
Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by mayorchelsea(m): 2:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
Godprotectigbo2:
yoruba leaders dont know anything about public speaking....to be frank

they talk carelessly especially there leaders
You better not die over this trivial issue.You've been commenting all over just because of this issue,are you that hurt? No go give yourself HBP.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by Burgerlomo: 3:00pm On Jan 25, 2017
But what he said is not a bad thing in my own opinion

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by freeay: 3:00pm On Jan 25, 2017
Neddstark:

Bloody Igbo
Your people lost the war. Millions of yours fell and you're here saying shyyt. Just shut the Bleep up and sork on other men's genitals. Peniz loving yiibo kwenu
Flattinos talk like kids. Sometimes ignoring them is just the best
Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by Eledan: 3:00pm On Jan 25, 2017
stinechykee:
[s]Mumu Afonja. and so you don't know that Onitsha is a metropolitan city ehhh? Beside was it not only Lagos is a metropolitan city in the Waste you coward[/s]

I don't do insults, I do facts.
Tell me what qualify that rowdy and dis-organised and dirty town as metro-city.

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by Odingo1: 3:03pm On Jan 25, 2017
Eledan:

This is the reason that there is no metropolitan city in the whole of the SE.
[/b]The population in the whole of SE is 99% indigenous Igbo[b]. Very un-accommodating people.[/b]
n
[/b]The Igbos was massacred in the North nobody is talking about it[b], Ojukwu ensures peaceful return of non easterners to avoid their massacre as they are doing to Igbos in the North as of that time, people are suppose to be happy about that and not ungrateful.
Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by chuose2: 3:04pm On Jan 25, 2017
alcmene:
Afonja....they beheaded your pastor in Kano you said nothing.

Your Osibanjo is now an errand boy in Aso rock you no say pim

Your pastor was rough-handled by Buhari soldiers but you looked the other way.

Your people are dying of Buhari-induced starvation yet you lost your voice

Its now Igbo matter and found your voice and go down memory lane

Afonjaism is really inherent in you guys

good one, no mind am.

na money the yeye man sabi collect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY
Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by Burgerlomo: 3:04pm On Jan 25, 2017
obembet:
So that God's plan in your life can be fulfill..

Yes ooo
Re: Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye by UgojiC(m): 3:05pm On Jan 25, 2017
I just wonder if we cannot make comments without insults. please always read content posted and not just only the topics

Mods you are responsible for all this hate talks, please always rephrase topics to prevent such occurrence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) / Christ Embassy In Edo Built A Police Station (Pictures / Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.