Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,755 members, 7,865,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:05 AM

What My Guy Did Yesterday, He Fell My Hand - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What My Guy Did Yesterday, He Fell My Hand (11161 Views)

Man Begs Tiger As He Fell Into A Tiger’s Cage, What The Tiger Did Will Shock You / Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) / Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of My Guy Hit Or Miss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What My Guy Did Yesterday, He Fell My Hand by enuk80(m): 11:08am On Jan 26, 2017
jonaifame22:
well, idon't see the need for calling him and telling him that I wanna take his girl out, at least they're not married and she came to report his fvck up to me and she was crying so I felt a change of environment will be better

Thanks anyways

you didn't answer is questions very well...u r rude in ur response..he ask u a simple question ''y didn't you call your guy before taking her out'' which is d first thing u wud ve done...I guess you are trying to play smart
Re: What My Guy Did Yesterday, He Fell My Hand by enuk80(m): 11:16am On Jan 26, 2017
obinna58:
First ur a baadboy
Second ur guy belong to a kind of group
Thirdly their are parts u skipped

Now what's the purpose of showing her that u are caring apart from advise u should have given her, girls love guys they believe in u showed it to her, where do u think it leading to.

I gat no advice for this story

Hit like if u stand with me smiley

where will the ''like'' take you to?
Re: What My Guy Did Yesterday, He Fell My Hand by jonaifame22(m): 11:25am On Jan 26, 2017
enuk80:

you didn't answer is questions very well...u r rude in ur response..he ask u a simple question ''y didn't you call your guy before taking her out'' which is d first thing u wud ve done...I guess you are trying to play smart
play smart how? that I chose to take a gal out when she's feeln bad for a change of environment, is that playing smart?
Re: What My Guy Did Yesterday, He Fell My Hand by iamdynamite(m): 11:30am On Jan 26, 2017
op, you carry the girl go ozone ba? well i see the reason why your friend thinks you dating his gf.because he knows your antecedent.you sef na badoo whem it comes to ladies matter.just watch your back sha.my 50cent
Re: What My Guy Did Yesterday, He Fell My Hand by jonaifame22(m): 11:56am On Jan 26, 2017
iamdynamite:
op, you carry the girl go ozone ba? well i see the reason why your friend thinks you dating his gf.because he knows your antecedent.you sef na badoo whem it comes to ladies matter.just watch your back sha.my 50cent
men I'm watching my back ooo, oju lalakan fin shori
Re: What My Guy Did Yesterday, He Fell My Hand by iamdynamite(m): 12:12pm On Jan 26, 2017
jonaifame22:
men I'm watching my back ooo, oju lalakan fin shori
you sef na ogbologbo.talk true you wan yansh am

1 Like

Re: What My Guy Did Yesterday, He Fell My Hand by jonaifame22(m): 12:43pm On Jan 26, 2017
iamdynamite:
you sef na ogbologbo.talk true you wan yansh am
no be sey I wan yansh the gal, na jus honest outing we do, buh if opportunity come for me to do ehn, I no go slack o
Re: What My Guy Did Yesterday, He Fell My Hand by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 26, 2017
jonaifame22:
I'm self employed, check my pix that shop behind is mine, so say something else
Isreal I keep saying it you write pretty good. Dont let your talent go to waste. Sit down and write something
Re: What My Guy Did Yesterday, He Fell My Hand by jonaifame22(m): 1:38pm On Jan 26, 2017
Babzilla:

Isreal I keep saying it you write pretty good. Dont let your talent go to waste. Sit down and write something
hahahahaha, my head is swelling like the front area of a trouser covering an er'ect dick, buh if I'm to write what do I write abt?
Re: What My Guy Did Yesterday, He Fell My Hand by babyfaceafrica: 2:15pm On Jan 26, 2017
Nonsense
Re: What My Guy Did Yesterday, He Fell My Hand by torqque7(m): 2:34pm On Jan 26, 2017
AfterEarth:
So you're different? You're a Gay ..
let me make my point clear now :
You maybe cool ..
But there is something we call 'Temperament' ..
Everyone has it ..

But the ability to remain different is if you have self control .. Anger, etc

So, everyone is not different, just that you may be able to control yours when it surfaces.

That's what makes you different ..

Let me come and be going

What is this one saying? undecided..you are not making any sense and stop sounding and blabbing like an illiterate..so because some guys don't rape women or beat women then you tag them gay?do you even know what that word means abi you just like the sound of it? You need help

2 Likes

Re: What My Guy Did Yesterday, He Fell My Hand by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 26, 2017
jonaifame22:
hahahahaha, my head is swelling like the front area of a trouser covering an er'ect dick, buh if I'm to write what do I write abt?

What youve been writing about here.... well you can ease up on the sex talk
But you seem to live an amazing life. write about it. Story of a brother trying to make it in a crazy city. You have a colourful way of describing stuff. I swear no be mouth but writing will take you places. Good luck
Re: What My Guy Did Yesterday, He Fell My Hand by jonaifame22(m): 4:42pm On Jan 26, 2017
Babzilla:

What youve been writing about here.... well you can ease up on the sex talk
But you seem to live an amazing life. write about it. Story of a brother trying to make it in a crazy city. You have a colourful way of describing stuff. I swear no be mouth but writing will take you places. Good luck
thanks a lot God bless you,who knows from the proceeds made frm writing I cld marry tee59.
Re: What My Guy Did Yesterday, He Fell My Hand by ba7man(m): 4:52pm On Jan 26, 2017
AfterEarth:
So you're different? You're a Gay ..
let me make my point clear now :
You maybe cool ..
But there is something we call 'Temperament' ..
Everyone has it ..

But the ability to remain different is if you have self control .. Anger, etc

So, everyone is not different, just that you may be able to control yours when it surfaces.

That's what makes you different ..

Let me come and be going
so how does his ability to control his temprament make him gay?
Re: What My Guy Did Yesterday, He Fell My Hand by ba7man(m): 4:58pm On Jan 26, 2017
jonaifame22:
play smart how? that I chose to take a gal out when she's feeln bad for a change of environment, is that playing smart?
You're walking in dangerous territory here.

You have to call your guy and clear things out with him....also make him realize that he shouldn't rape and beat girls, its weak guys that do that.

If he still insists on war, start gathering money to fund a small army to fight........or just go lodge a complaint with the police.

That's why it pays to hang with big boys, they fight using lawyers , petitions and court summons.
Re: What My Guy Did Yesterday, He Fell My Hand by jonaifame22(m): 5:00pm On Jan 26, 2017
ba7man:
You're walking in dangerous territory here.

You have to call your guy and clear things out with him....also make him realize that he shouldn't rape and beat girls, its weak guys that do that.

If he still insists on war, start gathering money to fund a small army to fight........or just go lodge a complaint with the police.

That's why it pays to hang with big boys, they fight using lawyers , petitions and court summons.
which one is big boiz again u're tlakn abt, if u wanna make a point then make it,buh if have nothing edifying to say pls jus take a bow
Re: What My Guy Did Yesterday, He Fell My Hand by Daricon(m): 5:45pm On Jan 26, 2017
Bluezy13:

OP funny o...

Abeg next time, no use "fell" again. Na pidgin..."fall my hand" sweet pass.

To the tale...
You are overstepping your boundary...or rather, you have overstepped your boundary.

The girl is solely responsible for whatever is happening to her. She has the choice of walking outta the relationship. You needn't meddle with their affair when you of course know the kind of guy your friend is.

Now, you have suffered for her, you are suffering for her and you are apparently going to suffer for her and then tomorrow, she will hook up with another random guy, life continues.
See the mess you are into

Women matter...run from am. It never ends well. unless otherwise you like the babe.
end of discussion. No more no less
Re: What My Guy Did Yesterday, He Fell My Hand by ba7man(m): 5:53pm On Jan 26, 2017
jonaifame22:
which one is big boiz again u're tlakn abt, if u wanna make a point then make it,buh if have nothing edifying to say pls jus take a bow
grin grin......

Rolling with small boys gets you doing frog jumps in public........
Re: What My Guy Did Yesterday, He Fell My Hand by jonaifame22(m): 6:02pm On Jan 26, 2017
ba7man:
grin grin......
Rolling with small boys gets you doing frog jumps in public........
have u gone for nysc camp before, if no then no need orienting you, bye
Re: What My Guy Did Yesterday, He Fell My Hand by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 26, 2017
jonaifame22:

Abeg leave dat thing. Imagine you having beef with your gf, then your own guy steps in to take her out? Or you take him for a fool? Obviously the guy sabi you wella.
What you did was wrong and your guy's actions are justified. If anything sef, na you fall hand.
Jona nyansh go kill you.
Re: What My Guy Did Yesterday, He Fell My Hand by ba7man(m): 6:29pm On Jan 26, 2017
jonaifame22:
have u gone for nysc camp before, if no then no need orienting you, bye
That would never happen to me though......over woman makes it worse.
Re: What My Guy Did Yesterday, He Fell My Hand by jonaifame22(m): 6:47pm On Jan 26, 2017
ba7man:
That would never happen to me though......over woman makes it worse.

u're jus talkn left and right abeg, jus rest, bye
Re: What My Guy Did Yesterday, He Fell My Hand by jonaifame22(m): 6:48pm On Jan 26, 2017
CorGier:

Abeg leave dat thing. Imagine you having beef with your gf, then your own guy steps in to take her out? Or you take him for a fool? Obviously the guy sabi you wella.
What you did was wrong and your guy's actions are justified. If anything sef, na you fall hand.
Jona nyansh go kill you.
so u're also turning against me now abi, so if it were u, wat will u have done? Mocked the gal?
Re: What My Guy Did Yesterday, He Fell My Hand by ba7man(m): 6:53pm On Jan 26, 2017
jonaifame22:
u're jus talkn left and right abeg, jus rest, bye
You chop frog jump over person woman, instead of hiding your head in shame, you bring it online to air yourself......and you're still at risk of more beatings.

You better live with whatever comment i say about you.....you made your predicament public.

1 Like

Re: What My Guy Did Yesterday, He Fell My Hand by jonaifame22(m): 7:00pm On Jan 26, 2017
ba7man:
You chop frog jump over person woman, instead of hiding your head in shame, you bring it online to air yourself......and you're still at risk of more beatings.

You better live with whatever comment i say about you.....you made your predicament public.

and u think I'm helpless as regards him bringn his thugs to my house, cos I didn't mention I had goons right? I don't say mch abt my self, buh when things go south,na dat time u go know sey I get mouth. Bye
Re: What My Guy Did Yesterday, He Fell My Hand by AfterEarth(f): 8:20pm On Jan 26, 2017
torqque7:

What is this one saying? undecided..you are not making any sense and stop sounding and blabbing like an illiterate..so because some guys don't rape women or beat women then you tag them gay?do you even know what that word means abi you just like the sound of it? You need help
And for your mind you taught you made sense undecided smh
Re: What My Guy Did Yesterday, He Fell My Hand by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 26, 2017
jonaifame22:
so u're also turning against me now abi, so if it were u, wat will u have done? Mocked the gal?

Bro me like your way oh, but for dis one just fash the level. Anything dat guy bring come ur side, u deserve am.
Re: What My Guy Did Yesterday, He Fell My Hand by Richnero(m): 8:53pm On Jan 26, 2017
Sorry op.... Was too lazy to read all of that.
Re: What My Guy Did Yesterday, He Fell My Hand by jonaifame22(m): 9:20pm On Jan 26, 2017
CorGier:

Bro me like your way oh, but for dis one just fash the level. Anything dat guy bring come ur side, u deserve am.
wetin concern me wth am
Re: What My Guy Did Yesterday, He Fell My Hand by AfterEarth(f): 9:39pm On Jan 26, 2017
ba7man:
so how does his ability to control his temprament make him gay?
very bad .. You don't understand the writeup
Re: What My Guy Did Yesterday, He Fell My Hand by kingDELE(m): 9:51pm On Jan 26, 2017
jonaifame22:
I receive it ijn. See me fall under the power of the annointing of ur prophecy
hahahaha u go fear yahoo boy prophet na....
Re: What My Guy Did Yesterday, He Fell My Hand by jonaifame22(m): 10:08pm On Jan 26, 2017
kingDELE:
hahahaha u go fear yahoo boy prophet na....
I thought he's a real prophet,so he's even a yahoo boy prophet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Caught My Landlord Sniffing At My Panties. / My Beautiful Nurse Babe Finally Let Me In But She's Not Good In Bed / The Fulanis Are The Most Beautiful And Graceful Tribe In Nigeria (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.