Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,202 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Man Begs Tiger As He Fell Into A Tiger’s Cage, What The Tiger Did Will Shock You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Begs Tiger As He Fell Into A Tiger’s Cage, What The Tiger Did Will Shock You (12927 Views)

Driver Caught Having Sex With His Boss' Wife. What His Boss Did Will Shock You / Man Begs Sidechic To Take Him Back After Discovering He Just Welcomed A 2nd Chil / Wife Raped By 5 Robbers- What The Husband Did Will Shock You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Begs Tiger As He Fell Into A Tiger’s Cage, What The Tiger Did Will Shock You by ELVISHOT: 2:39pm On Dec 18, 2019
GRAPHIC CONTENT: The man begs tiger as he mistakenly fell into the Tiger’s cage and the Tiger did this..

A young man was mauled to death by a white tiger at the New Delhi zoo on Tuesday after he fell into a moat in the animal’s enclosure and was unable to climb out to safety, witnesses said.

The man, identified by the police as Maqsood Khan, 20, was spotted by other visitors, but the security personnel who came to the scene were not equipped with tranquilizer guns.

Anil Kumar, a police spokesman, said Mr. Khan was in the enclosure at the National Zoological Park for 10 minutes before he was killed. Photographs showed Mr. Khan several feet from the tiger, his hands folded as if in prayer.

Bystanders with cellphones took images of Mr. Khan cowering in the moat, the tiger pawing at him and later seizing him by the neck and lashing his body back and forth, finally settling in a grassy corner with its prey

In interviews with NDTV, a cable news channel, witnesses complained that members of the security staff who had come to the scene had not been able to help. “The initial first-response team was one guard with a baton,” said one woman who described the events on camera. “Even after the guard came, they were focusing more on clearing the crowds than saving the man.”

Amitabh Agnihotri, the director of the zoo, said that tranquilizer guns were stored at the zoo hospital, roughly 350 feet from the tiger’s cage. “We do have tranquilizer guns, but by the time we could organize them, he was dead,” he said.

If you don't have mind please don't watch this ,because is very graphic..
Watch The Video Below,

https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/12/video-man-mistakenly-fell-into-tigers.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Man Begs Tiger As He Fell Into A Tiger’s Cage, What The Tiger Did Will Shock You by ELVISHOT: 2:40pm On Dec 18, 2019

1 Share

Re: Man Begs Tiger As He Fell Into A Tiger’s Cage, What The Tiger Did Will Shock You by ghettokid1(m): 2:41pm On Dec 18, 2019
RIPP. Thaz all we can do as humans
Re: Man Begs Tiger As He Fell Into A Tiger’s Cage, What The Tiger Did Will Shock You by Henry22(m): 3:14pm On Dec 18, 2019
So there were no guns in the zoo or better still the ones they used to put them to sleep? angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Begs Tiger As He Fell Into A Tiger’s Cage, What The Tiger Did Will Shock You by Monaco2(m): 3:43pm On Dec 18, 2019
This is annoying to watch, why did those people recording not use heavy stones to scare it away, I trust naija for all this kind thing, dem for use stone wound dat thing well well

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Begs Tiger As He Fell Into A Tiger’s Cage, What The Tiger Did Will Shock You by vanida6: 3:47pm On Dec 18, 2019
sad sad sad

oh my God""""what a way to die
Re: Man Begs Tiger As He Fell Into A Tiger’s Cage, What The Tiger Did Will Shock You by Asquare84(m): 3:52pm On Dec 18, 2019
the man would have fought to till death

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Begs Tiger As He Fell Into A Tiger’s Cage, What The Tiger Did Will Shock You by ELVISHOT: 4:06pm On Dec 18, 2019
Asquare84:
the man would have fought to till death

Yes, instead of sitting there begging the Tiger

16 Likes

Re: Man Begs Tiger As He Fell Into A Tiger’s Cage, What The Tiger Did Will Shock You by Asquare84(m): 4:09pm On Dec 18, 2019
ELVISHOT:

if he would have fought, probably scared the tiger away

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Begs Tiger As He Fell Into A Tiger’s Cage, What The Tiger Did Will Shock You by Rilley(m): 4:09pm On Dec 18, 2019
Damn!
Re: Man Begs Tiger As He Fell Into A Tiger’s Cage, What The Tiger Did Will Shock You by OGwales(m): 4:25pm On Dec 18, 2019
What was he looking for on the tree? Vill

1 Like

Re: Man Begs Tiger As He Fell Into A Tiger’s Cage, What The Tiger Did Will Shock You by ELVISHOT: 4:25pm On Dec 18, 2019
Asquare84:

Maybe his mind did not go there,.

God forbid seeing ur own death..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Begs Tiger As He Fell Into A Tiger’s Cage, What The Tiger Did Will Shock You by OGwales(m): 4:26pm On Dec 18, 2019
What was he looking for on the tree? Village people at work

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Begs Tiger As He Fell Into A Tiger’s Cage, What The Tiger Did Will Shock You by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 18, 2019
Very old news

5 Likes

Re: Man Begs Tiger As He Fell Into A Tiger’s Cage, What The Tiger Did Will Shock You by ELVISHOT: 4:54pm On Dec 18, 2019
Tnnig:
Very old news

If you have seen it, me have not seen it and many others...

4 Likes

Re: Man Begs Tiger As He Fell Into A Tiger’s Cage, What The Tiger Did Will Shock You by mannycrown: 5:58pm On Dec 18, 2019
OMG! I couldn't finish the video!!!!!!!!!!! Graphic! What a sad way to die!
Re: Man Begs Tiger As He Fell Into A Tiger’s Cage, What The Tiger Did Will Shock You by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:01pm On Dec 18, 2019
If I were the man, I would fight the tiger as I kuku would know I had nothing to lose

2 Likes

Re: Man Begs Tiger As He Fell Into A Tiger’s Cage, What The Tiger Did Will Shock You by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 18, 2019
ELVISHOT:

If you have seen it, me have not seen it and many others...
Try and read the news again, this time, very carefully and pay attention to each words. Maybe, you might know why I call it old news.
Re: Man Begs Tiger As He Fell Into A Tiger’s Cage, What The Tiger Did Will Shock You by Wazobiamax22: 6:23pm On Dec 18, 2019
The management of the zoo didn't do well

When visitors are around, the tranquilizers should be within the reach of the security men

This is carelessness on their own part and the family should demand justice.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Begs Tiger As He Fell Into A Tiger’s Cage, What The Tiger Did Will Shock You by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:25pm On Dec 18, 2019
He did not pray
Re: Man Begs Tiger As He Fell Into A Tiger’s Cage, What The Tiger Did Will Shock You by ELVISHOT: 6:25pm On Dec 18, 2019
Tnnig:
Try and read the news again, this time, very carefully and pay attention to each words. Maybe, you might know why I call it old news.

OK sir..
Re: Man Begs Tiger As He Fell Into A Tiger’s Cage, What The Tiger Did Will Shock You by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 18, 2019
I'm sure the Tiger has more value to the zoo than the mauled man. What a way to die

1 Like

Re: Man Begs Tiger As He Fell Into A Tiger’s Cage, What The Tiger Did Will Shock You by YorubaKing: 6:40pm On Dec 18, 2019
Very, very old story! angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Begs Tiger As He Fell Into A Tiger’s Cage, What The Tiger Did Will Shock You by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 18, 2019
Asquare84:

Life isn't cheap, even if you must lost it, don't make it easy for your attacker

2 Likes

Re: Man Begs Tiger As He Fell Into A Tiger’s Cage, What The Tiger Did Will Shock You by emerazz(m): 6:49pm On Dec 18, 2019
One female DJ in naija comes tu ma mind sad sad shocked
Re: Man Begs Tiger As He Fell Into A Tiger’s Cage, What The Tiger Did Will Shock You by flyingdutchman(m): 7:02pm On Dec 18, 2019
Most Indians are wicked.

2 Likes

Re: Man Begs Tiger As He Fell Into A Tiger’s Cage, What The Tiger Did Will Shock You by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 18, 2019
ELVISHOT:

He should have hold the tiger balls even bit it,but too much fear no go make am take tough decision... I hope DJ Cuppy is watching...

1 Like

Re: Man Begs Tiger As He Fell Into A Tiger’s Cage, What The Tiger Did Will Shock You by ELVISHOT: 7:26pm On Dec 18, 2019
Lucid1:

Life isn't cheap, even if you must lost it, don't make it easy for your attacker

100% Sure

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Begs Tiger As He Fell Into A Tiger’s Cage, What The Tiger Did Will Shock You by Yohh: 7:41pm On Dec 18, 2019
Very appaling. I hope he fought to death. A gallant death.

1 Like

Re: Man Begs Tiger As He Fell Into A Tiger’s Cage, What The Tiger Did Will Shock You by CyberEBOLA(m): 7:42pm On Dec 18, 2019
ok
Re: Man Begs Tiger As He Fell Into A Tiger’s Cage, What The Tiger Did Will Shock You by eleojo23: 7:56pm On Dec 18, 2019
This stuff happened in 2014!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Sexy 80 Year Old Granny Who Has Had 1000 Young Men At Her Disposal: PHOTOS / Why / Should I Attend My Ex-boyfriend's Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.