Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Should I Overlook Her Past? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Overlook Her Past? (3125 Views)

Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) / She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head / Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Overlook Her Past? by bigpriik: 3:21pm On Feb 04, 2020
Good afternoon NL been long I posted.i have something bothering my mind lately I am the type that doesn't fall in love easily(alphamale grin) but recently I am shocked and proved wrong, I can stop thinking about this girl though am trying not to be needy but it is a strong battle starring at her pics alone my mind has travelled into the future seeing her with my kids.i have asked her out already grin. something I rarely do because of the dating advice I got here but
because I really love this girl I just want to be natural as ever she is considering my proposal judging from her body language.
All of a sudden the devil rose out of the blue sea just like a Nigerian movie a friend of mine said he had a sexual encounter with though they never had sex but they negotiated in the past she agreed to sleep with him only if he can pay 5k embarassed he told me she is into runs after hearing this I cut her off I didn't continue the wooing I hated her .guess what now the feelings àre back again and stronger than ever it is now confirmed that I love this girl
Am 27 and am looking for a serious relationship so I can settle down this decade and she is the only one i see. I wanna marry her she is just 22
please I know I joke a lot in this forum but this is serious what should I do.
Re: Should I Overlook Her Past? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 04, 2020
Give her ur moniker!!!

1 Like

Re: Should I Overlook Her Past? by Hoyindarmolar(f): 3:30pm On Feb 04, 2020
Go for her.... She might Have changed for the better.

1 Like

Re: Should I Overlook Her Past? by bigpriik: 3:31pm On Feb 04, 2020
oyedav:
Give her ur moniker!!!
how old are you teenager.
Re: Should I Overlook Her Past? by bigt2(m): 3:41pm On Feb 04, 2020
When did they have sex or better put, bargain?
Have you ever 'bargained' for such from another girl before?
Point of correction alpha male was used inappropriately.
An alpha male falls in love too. Just quite different.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Overlook Her Past? by Petyprincess(f): 3:42pm On Feb 04, 2020
If you sure you wnt use her past to judge her in future you can marry her as long as she's changed for good,bt if you still having doubt then its better to let her go!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Overlook Her Past? by Blakjewelry(m): 3:42pm On Feb 04, 2020
Don't you have your own past? Dating a girl who bargain for sex is a no no for me but how sure are you about your friends claim because some guys are fond of doing that

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Overlook Her Past? by bigpriik: 3:43pm On Feb 04, 2020
bigt2:
When did they have sex or better put, bargain?
Have you ever 'bargained' for such from another girl before?
Point of correction alpha male was used inappropriately.
An alpha male falls in love too. Just quite different.
it was 2018 she was younger then.

yes I have bargained .
Re: Should I Overlook Her Past? by AstroG: 3:47pm On Feb 04, 2020
Play the Game of Love with your Head and not Your Heart

My Two cents

2 Likes

Re: Should I Overlook Her Past? by bigt2(m): 3:51pm On Feb 04, 2020
bigpriik:
it was 2018 she was younger then.

yes I have bargained .
She was 20 years old then, Does she have a future now? Is she on a path educationally or acquiring skills? If so, then validate how true tyour friend is.
Men may be funny at times. I used to have a friend who lied to have had carnal knowledge of my girl then (now ex).
Make I tell u? He was wrong.
I knew this by carefully studying his personality. Some people can be funny. If you're sure he's right then read on...

Bang! You have no choice than to go with her if you really love her. We all have a past, at least you said you've bargained for sex before.

My verdict = let it slide, don't ask her.

Quod Erat Demonstrandum.

cool

1 Like

Re: Should I Overlook Her Past? by SavageResponse(m): 3:51pm On Feb 04, 2020
bigpriik:
Good afternoon NL been long I posted.i have something bothering my mind lately I am the type that doesn't fall in love easily(alphamale grin) but recently I am shocked and proved wrong, I can stop thinking about this girl though am trying not to be needy but it is a strong battle starring at her pics alone my mind has travelled into the future seeing her with my kids.i have asked her out already grin. something I rarely do because of the dating advice I got here but
because I really love this girl I just want to be natural as ever she is considering my proposal judging from her body language.
All of a sudden the devil rose out of the blue sea just like a Nigerian movie a friend of mine said he had a sexual encounter with though they never had sex but they negotiated in the past she agreed to sleep with him only if he can pay 5k embarassed he told me she is into runs after hearing this I cut her off I didn't continue the wooing I hated her .guess what now the feelings àre back again and stronger than ever it is now confirmed that I love this girl
Am 27 and am looking for a serious relationship so I can settle down this decade and she is the only one i see. I wanna marry her she is just 22

What exactly is the problem here?
Re: Should I Overlook Her Past? by bigt2(m): 3:52pm On Feb 04, 2020
SavageResponse:

What exactly is the problem here?
His friend claimed to have bargained for a night out with his present girlfriend at the price of 5k 2 years ago. His friend told him and now he needs your advise. Capiche?
Re: Should I Overlook Her Past? by Ladylite: 4:00pm On Feb 04, 2020
bigpriik:

We know you too well on NL to believe you can overlook her past, you? NEVER!!!!

Anyway, I hope you don't waste her time. Let her go.

You love what you think of her but not the real her who might still secretly be into runs if the price is right.

Alpha males are very high in their standard and you may even cheat on her much later with another alpha female who has a cleaner past and impresses you.

So bro, do not start what you can't finish. Let her go.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Overlook Her Past? by internationalman(m): 4:03pm On Feb 04, 2020
Alpha male inflated ego won't allow this one to admit that he's in love...

The girl hasn't even agreed to date you yet and you are already set to judge her with her past..

And I hyper hate it when guys here say I love her and I plan on marrying her it's a lie to paint the story well and place the writer on a favorable side in the eyes of the audience..

2 Likes

Re: Should I Overlook Her Past? by bigpriik: 4:04pm On Feb 04, 2020
Ladylite:

We know you too well on NL to believe you can overlook her past, you? NEVER!!!!

Anyway, I hope you don't waste her time. Let her go.

You love what you think of her but not the real her who might still secretly be into runs if the price is right.

Alpha males are very high in their standard and you may even cheat on her much later with another alpha female who has a cleaner past and impresses you.

So bro, do not start what you can't finish. Let her go.

you are wrong am considering forgiving her because was young then just 20 but I just want to be sure am doing the right thing.
Re: Should I Overlook Her Past? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 04, 2020
Same age as your uncle ”Foolnager”
bigpriik:
how old are you teenager.
Re: Should I Overlook Her Past? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 04, 2020
Why are you asking us? If her hole is as big as a well , am I going to be the one drilling it?
Re: Should I Overlook Her Past? by Omar09ss(f): 4:20pm On Feb 04, 2020
bigpriik:

Well when an investor wants to invest in a company, he asks for the past records of the company to ascertain well if the company can handle the investment. It is not like you haven't heard. If you ask her, chances are she will lie about it. If you can deal with it, go on ahead. But I'd suggest you back out. It's not as if the next girl you will get ain't a hoe. They all are hoes, you should be looking out for those who go far away from where they live to hoe, and not those who do it at their base. Those who do it at their base ain't got no self respect and will never respect you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Overlook Her Past? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 04, 2020
bigpriik:
did you consider if what your friend said was true or false? First error from your part.

I used to find it absurd when someone brings gossip or bad news about someone else to me. I can only wish who ever is with the man I once had an encounter with me best of luck in their relationship but not to go telling the new lady of his past with me(except he hasn't changed and I don't want her to be victim) Whoever does that is evil.

What is his intent? To save you from her alleged past behavior or what? The thought of people falling in love and getting married brings me joy and not sadness,me doing anything to hinder people's love makes me a sadist.

You are infatuated with her from your tone,don't jump into commitment yet,study her,bond with her and be sure she is who is meant for you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Overlook Her Past? by Wantedola(m): 4:41pm On Feb 04, 2020
Petyprincess:
If you sure you wnt use her past to judge her in future you can marry her as long as she's changed for good,bt if you still having doubt then its better to let her go!!

Speaking raw reality.
Re: Should I Overlook Her Past? by Fisher007: 4:43pm On Feb 04, 2020
bigpriik:

Hmm hold on,

Ok now let me start with you.
You are one kiss away from the plantation.

You are not an alpha male. And most ladies reading this comment know am right.
You are just one of those one wannabe Alpha male. You cant see it.

A Lady who's love is transactional and conditional with 5k and if well priced well in Buhari Era will drop to 3k. Abeg

Please marry her so that in the future we will reread the updates on this your matter and reference this your post as a lesson for the younger weakmen like you. Pssh

2 Likes

Re: Should I Overlook Her Past? by AstroG: 4:47pm On Feb 04, 2020
LOVE IN TOKYO grin grin

Re: Should I Overlook Her Past? by bigpriik: 5:11pm On Feb 04, 2020
Michellekabod2:
did you consider if what your friend said was true or false? First error from your part.

I used to find it absurd when someone brings gossip or bad news about someone else to me. I can only wish who ever is with the man I once had an encounter with me best of luck in their relationship but not to go telling the new lady of his past with me(except he hasn't changed and I don't want her to be victim) Whoever does that is evil.

What is his intent? To save you from her alleged past behavior or what? The thought of people falling in love and getting married brings me joy and not sadness,me doing anything to hinder people's love makes me a sadist.

You are infatuated with her from your tone,don't jump into commitment yet,study her,bond with her and be sure she is who is meant for you
I am not infatuated at age 27 I know the difference between love and infatuation .it is not sexual I don't even know why I love her.
Re: Should I Overlook Her Past? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 04, 2020
bigpriik:

I am not infatuated at age 27 I know the difference between love and infatuation .it is not sexual. I don't even know why I love her.
infatuation knows no age.

Infatuation is not the same with lust.

Sha take your time and don't rush things

1 Like

Re: Should I Overlook Her Past? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 04, 2020
bigpriik:

I am not infatuated at age 27 I know the difference between love and infatuation .it is not sexual. I don't even know why I love her.
infatuation knows no age.

Infatuation is not the same with lust.

The bolded proves my point,that's what infatuation is

Sha take your time and don't rush things
Re: Should I Overlook Her Past? by bigpriik: 5:21pm On Feb 04, 2020
Fisher007:

Hmm hold on,

A Lady who's love is transactional and conditional with 5k and if well priced well in Buhari Era will drop to 3k. Abeg

Please marry her so that in the future we will reread the updates on this your matter and reference this your post as a lesson for the younger weakmen like you. Pssh

The problem with guys like you is that if I ask you the meaning of alphamale you go just confuse.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Overlook Her Past? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 04, 2020
Fisher007:

Hmm hold on,

so alpha males don't fall in love?
Do study the meaning of an alpha male. A lot of people believe that if you ain't a mangina,cuckhold,or wimp,then you are an alpha male.

Infatuation can happen to anyone,how one handles it is what differentiates him.
I don't believe Op is an alpha male for two reasons: he let infatuation get hold of him and he comes to seek advice from people on how to run his life.

So someone is weak because he is thinking twice before acting on rumours?

By the way the alpha males on this forum ain't up to 10%, the sad thing about it is that they are mostly quiet and don't comment on many threads.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Overlook Her Past? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 04, 2020
bigpriik:

The problem with guys like you is that if I ask you the meaning of alphamale you go just confuse.
Exactly,they believe once you sing the redpill mantra,open daily threads on relationships,troll female threads,shout #teamvirgin you automatically become one.

It takes more than that. I have come across alphas in real life, they are never broke and their looks alone is jaw dropping. They command respect naturally. No woman debates over their authority because their masculinity is so intense.
Being alpha encompasses a lot,the way you think,reason,social intelligence, emotional maturity,financial stability,sexually/physical appeal,confidence,status in the society et Al

I don't know who reduced the standard of being alpha to be just believing the redpill ideology . it seems people believe once you swallow the redpill,grab your balls from ladies,you automatically become one...lol. It takes more than that.
That's why when I see some redpillers here calling others SIMPs/beta males,I have a good laugh because the margin between redpillers here and the SIMPs is very little, just an ideology separates them.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Overlook Her Past? by johnkey: 6:20pm On Feb 04, 2020
When your money finish she will go give that your friend for free

2 Likes

Re: Should I Overlook Her Past? by Fisher007: 6:26pm On Feb 04, 2020
Michellekabod2:
so alpha males don't fall in love?
Do study the meaning of an alpha male. A lot of people believe that if you ain't a mangina,cuckhold,or wimp,then you are an alpha male.

Infatuation can happen to anyone,how one handles it is what differentiates him.
I don't believe Op is an alpha male for two reasons: he let infatuation get hold of him and he comes to seek advice from people on how to run his life.

So someone is weak because he is thinking twice before acting on rumours?

By the way the alpha males on this forum ain't up to 10%, the sad thing about it is that they are mostly quiet and don't comment on many threads.

You answered it. Perfectly well.

I dont see myself as alpha male. I am mgtow level 1-2 not mgtow monk mode.

The op stated that he is an alpha male. That is where he got it wrong.. And yes alphamale dont give a fvck. They dont comment and that is why I.cant be one.

Alpha male take.advantage of female nature and that is why they.dont fall in love.

They use their understanding on female nature to fvck and dump lot of girls which is still.waste of time,.energy and ressources all just.for a pvssy easy attainable on tinder, bumble and other hook up apps.

It is just pure stupidity. Look at most alpha males after 10 yrs, nothing tangible to offer based on wasted channelling of energy to the.wrong purpose in life. Some even have children without their knowledge in different beta male houses. I am sorry, i cant leave such a life.

So he is weak. Alpha males know love doesnt exist. They know it is provisonal, conditional and transactional in most.cases. hmm tripping over a girl who will definitely change both mentally and physically over time sold him out as a beta and weak male. Simple.
Re: Should I Overlook Her Past? by Fisher007: 6:37pm On Feb 04, 2020
bigpriik:

You see. You are just one of those white Knight. The female warriors all too gain attention.

If you truly need answer do your research . I am not alpha and.dont want to be one.

I thought alpha male were sensible until.I.found Mgtow and I realise the MGTOW and lonewolf life fits me well. Nothing to do with relationships (both short or longterm). I dont support marriage.

Alpha males both.relationship or professional wise are just asshole and selfcentered
They take advantage.and.channel their energy on the.wrong purpose. They really fit naija girls because of the.entitlement mentality and mind games. Even when alpha males marry, they end up becoming betamales or abusive in the marriage because of their toxic masculinity behaviours. Do your research you will figure it out.

I cant leave my life with such misery so I opted out. The OP clearly stated he was alpha and I had to prove him wrong. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Should I Overlook Her Past? by Fisher007: 6:43pm On Feb 04, 2020
Michellekabod2:

Exactly,they believe once you sing the redpill mantra,open daily threads on relationships,troll female threads,shout #teamvirgin you automatically become one.

It takes more than that. I have come across alphas in real life, they are never broke and their looks alone is jaw dropping. They command respect naturally. No woman debates over their authority because their masculinity is so intense.
Being alpha encompasses a lot,the way you think,reason,social intelligence, emotional maturity,financial stability,sexually/physical appeal,confidence,status in the society et Al

I don't know who reduced the standard of being alpha to be just believing the redpill ideology . it seems people believe once you swallow the redpill,grab your balls from ladies,you automatically become one...lol. It takes more than that.
That's why when I see some redpillers here calling others SIMPs/beta males,I have a good laugh because the margin between redpillers here and the SIMPs is very little, just an ideology separates them.

Great you have come across them and where has it led you?

Sincerly answer that question. Used and.dumped ba. Lmao.

Most.of you ladies Or so claim.feminists are alpha widows. You have all been.used and left for betamales like OP to pick up.

What.will the like of Op or other betamales do with alpha widows like you. Nothing tangible. You cannot bond,.too much emotional baggage carried from various alpha males.

That is just.the pure truth. Simple

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Highest Amount You Can Pay For Your Woman's Bride Price? / I Can Never Marry Any Man That Doesn’t Drink Alcohol – Nigeria Lady Says / How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Wants Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.