Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Now That Banom Is Born Again: - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Now That Banom Is Born Again: (4586 Views)

How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? / Divorce Rates Amongst Born-again Christians Compared To Other Groups / Do Catholics Believe in Being Born Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now That Banom Is Born Again: by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 11, 2009
uplawal:

What do u people take us for,ABUZOLA,can never be a christian and i too cannever be one cos,christianity is a foreign,baseless,clueless,[b]defenceless[/b]and lawless religion, we are practicing muslims,who will submit to ALLAH till death,so whats your fuss,pls save your prayer to yourself so that GOD will open your eyes to see

and i guess islam is native to you right? And by "Defenceless" you actually mean killing others in the name of allah?
Re: Now That Banom Is Born Again: by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 11, 2009
@xristo,is you that will perish while JESUS will ofcourse turn his back against you on judgement day and ofcourse the tribulations awaits you too if you dnt acknowledge ALLAH as your lord,blind man
Re: Now That Banom Is Born Again: by kristonium(m): 7:07pm On Dec 11, 2009
uplawal:

@xristo,is you that will perish while JESUS will ofcourse turn his back against you on judgement day and ofcourse the tribulations awaits you too if you dnt acknowledge ALLAH as your lord,blind man

xristo didnt curse u!we all love u and do not want u to die without Jesus.ok.Bless u!
Re: Now That Banom Is Born Again: by kristonium(m): 7:10pm On Dec 11, 2009
davidylan:

and i guess islam is native to you right? And by "Defenceless" you actually mean killing others in the name of allah?

she needs our prayer!

That by the way,i saw your working Lab.wao!what a functional one it was.i envied it!
Re: Now That Banom Is Born Again: by xtristo(m): 5:48pm On Dec 12, 2009
kristonium:

she needs our prayer!

That by the way,i saw your working Lab.wao!what a functional one it was.i envied it!

i saw it too!great Lab indeed!
Re: Now That Banom Is Born Again: by kristonium(m): 4:39pm On Dec 14, 2009
noetic15:

and u think nairalanders will come and allow u and abuzola bomb us all for allah grin grin

i cant stop laughing!
Re: Now That Banom Is Born Again: by 0hsisi: 4:48am On Dec 15, 2009
noetic15:

and u think nairalanders will come and allow u and abuzola bomb us all for allah grin grin

That was classic!
Even mohammed himself encountered Christians and called them people of the book aka an intelligent set
He asked Muslims to ask Christians for clarifications on stuff when in doubt then this almajiress in training thinks she can brew a few pots of kunu and intelligent people will gather so that she can detonate what she hid in her training bra.
She should go and tell allah that she didn't see us
Re: Now That Banom Is Born Again: by kristonium(m): 12:20pm On Dec 15, 2009
0hsisi:

That was classic!
Even mohammed himself encountered Christians and called them people of the book aka an intelligent set
He asked Muslims to ask Christians for clarifications on stuff when in doubt then this almajiress in training thinks she can brew a few pots of kunu and intelligent people will gather so that she can detonate what she hid in her training bra.

i pray abuzola and her secretary,Lawal dont read this!
Re: Now That Banom Is Born Again: by No2Atheism(m): 2:35am On Dec 17, 2009
0hsisi:

That was classic!

- Even MohamMAD himself knew . . .

- Cus the christians were educated in terms of books was why it was difficult for Mohammed to deceive them into believing the b.u.l.l.Poo known as Islam . . . cus according to my understanding of history, the Arabs of that time were not particularly "people of the book" . . .

- I didn't know that . . . shocked shocked shocked . . . no wonder there is so much jealousy and copy copy . . .
Re: Now That Banom Is Born Again: by bountyxs: 8:29am On Dec 17, 2009
U fools seem to belive that Muslims don't have Jesus. Well, fyi, we do and in the right way.AS A RIGHTEOUS PROPHET AND MESSNEGER OF GOD.I MEAN, HOW IS A GOD BORN FROM THE VAGINA OF A WOMAN?LMFAO!!!
Re: Now That Banom Is Born Again: by xtristo(m): 1:29pm On Dec 17, 2009
bountyxs:

U fools seem to belive that Muslims don't have Jesus. Well, fyi, we do and in the right way.AS A RIGHTEOUS PROPHET AND MESSNEGER OF GOD.I MEAN, HOW IS A GOD BORN FROM THE womanliness OF A WOMAN?LMFAO!!!

oh,why would u call anyone a fool to press home ur point?u shouldn't do that?why are u guys always violent and cantankerous?all the same we love u and Christ loves u more.Repent today and believe the gospel.Eternity is real!
Re: Now That Banom Is Born Again: by bountyxs: 3:36pm On Dec 24, 2009
Thanks for your wacky advice but what other word do u use for people that believe 1+1+1=1?
Re: Now That Banom Is Born Again: by kristonium(m): 1:57pm On Dec 25, 2009
bountyxs:

Thanks for your wacky advice but what other word do u use for people that believe 1+1+1=1?

it is possible mathematically,it all depends on the number base u are operating on.it is not an advice but an appeal to embrace a loving savior.
Re: Now That Banom Is Born Again: by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:42pm On Mar 14, 2010
[size=13pt]Banom my friend , see you better speak the truth and shame JESUS , because this one it seem you're only sounding like a comedian. wink[/size]
Re: Now That Banom Is Born Again: by kristonium(m): 9:06pm On Aug 21, 2014
Ogaga4Luv: [size=13pt]Banom my friend , see you better speak the truth and shame JESUS , because this one it seem you're only sounding like a comedian. wink[/size]
I believe Ogaga would have been a pastor by now after 5years of satanism!
Re: Now That Banom Is Born Again: by Living4christ(m): 12:27pm On Oct 27, 2015
Ogaga4Luv:
[size=13pt]What a heck you christians think you are. . . .Banom choose to be a Christian doens't give you  the  right to disturb other atheist , Satanist and  the Unbelievers in your God(s) or that so called Jesus who has been the root of all these nonsense. . . I wasn't supprise with Banom's decision because i knew most people are Confussed and maybe someway , somehow out of fustraction he make up his mind to be a christian.  I dont mean to go against his new path but please do not disturb others with your noise . We're already saved.

Christianity isn't all in life. . . I've been from a Christian Background but why dont you ask why i choose to be Atheistic Satanism. . .Yes, of course i have read the Christian Bible and i think all written inside all planed Lies and stolen histories.
[/size]

God is great and powerful he reigns. Are you so blind that you can not even see the brightest light, at least your skin should feel it and know that he exist, the miracles, the signs, the wonders, what do you say about that?

God exist and he lives in me.

Go to the father he forgives and saves.

And for what you said, that if he exist that he should not allow bad things to happen, well God has given you live and death, but for you to live, you must chose life, he cares for the world but more for his own, recognise him in your life and you will see a great turn around (testimonies abound) love and seek him you will find life. Your true enemy is satan, he is the cause of the disasters yo see and troubles, he came to kill destroy and steal. God sent his son to reconcile us back to him so that we will not fall victim to our adversary (the devil) when he goeth about seeking whom he may devour.

Re: Now That Banom Is Born Again: by Living4christ(m): 4:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
MrCrackles:
But wait. . . Is there really anything like born-again
How can one be born again

Someone being born again is the act of regeneration of the spirit by the water(the word of God) and the Spirit (the Holy Spirit) that's how it works, it is not a carnal something, nor physical act.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Did God Need Faith To Create The World? / Covid 19 Is A Cover For The Greatest Event In The History Of Man! / Angel Shaped Cloud Over Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.