Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,136 members, 7,829,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest (64516 Views)

Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React / Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' / Bovi Insists He Is Not Going To Join 2face In The Nationwide Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by Elthugnificent(m): 7:52pm On Jan 25, 2017
Iam4Atiku:

If you won't go, at least STF-UP!
Marching has been one of the reasons the world's leaders embrace the masses.
America particularly is where she is through marching.
Martin Luther King Jnr. Single handedly led series of Marches against racism from 1963-1967/8 and sometimes in those marches, Whites folks were with them.

See women in their millions going all out, marching against Trump(not that I support the protest against the POTUS, I'm only citing instance).
In Nigeria, we resort to prayers, expecting God to come down and remove the leaders we humans voted in.

I repeat, if you're not going out, just keep shut already and allow those of us brave enough to fight for the benefit of lilly-livered men like yourself do it.
Thank you Sir.

5 Likes

Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by akoko11: 7:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
carzola:
Please let them go alone..
Because they have never felt
What Nigerian sun does to us.
March my butt... They think is to wear
Gold chain and jump around in the name of performance go and see what sun does to people brains in Nigeria.
Who b this? It is better for you not to comment than to say thos trash.
#Nigeria first
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by metallisc(m): 7:54pm On Jan 25, 2017
deb303:
abeg we need am.... people are dying everyday and we have leaders... smh... they should be attack... front, back, center, left, right asin anywhere... no peace for the wicked

fine girl, oya come make we go... grin grin we go march down babylon!! cheesy
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by Burgerlomo: 7:55pm On Jan 25, 2017
Nigeria be very very careful of another men in uniform coup, or another civil war because the Nigerians are already fed up.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by jd1986(m): 7:55pm On Jan 25, 2017
Please when are we matching? Lemme know d time & time.... m so jobless @ d moment grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by Monk92(m): 7:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
carzola:
Gold chain and jump around in the name of performance go and see what sun does to people brains in Nigeria.

U r part of what is wrong with this country

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by vislabraye(m): 7:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
carzola:

May be you are enjoying the change. I'm sure if it was match against Gej, you would be the first. These artistes have made more money than you and they are comfortable. It's for the common man.

5 Likes

Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 25, 2017
Elthugnificent:

Thank you Sir.
You're welcome my man.
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by IVORY2009(m): 8:01pm On Jan 25, 2017
shot @ sight order frm Burutai shocked
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by Nazacent: 8:01pm On Jan 25, 2017
Enough is enough, we can't be operating with an Analog government when the rest of the world is running digital.

6 Likes

Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by themonk(m): 8:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
carzola:
A slave who loves his chains. Father's and mothers of modern day America died to make it what it is today. Just pity yourself, your type of brain alone is the problem nigeria has and there are many of you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by CecyAdrian(f): 8:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
carzola:

Hahahahahahahaha cheesy you are so funny cheesy cheesy
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by seguno2: 8:03pm On Jan 25, 2017
voiceoftheupcom:
wow grin this protest is going viral

....as it should.
Is it not about time for us to wake up and claim our country back?

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by Arabs999: 8:05pm On Jan 25, 2017
BLACKCHARGER:
Shuoo... Lalasticlala seun
Carry am go frontpage oh
...Buhari is a foolish man. He has no friend..
...He belongs to everybody, and still belongs to Nobody...even in the other room.. Aisha refused to open Kongoh in the other room.
..If na lie, call Aisha now for confirmation..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by koladebrainiac(m): 8:06pm On Jan 25, 2017
Its gonna be lagos protest alone
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by EmekaBlue(m): 8:07pm On Jan 25, 2017
make una organise weapons to shoot army abeg

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by Zane2point4(m): 8:07pm On Jan 25, 2017
carzola:

Abeg no dey cut men moral for here, if you no wan fall out me sef i go turn up, mek we flush dis shit.. ..

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 25, 2017
carzola:

Bleep out hommie. We don't need cockroaches like you and those that liked, will like or thumb up your comment

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by MufasaRebirth: 8:10pm On Jan 25, 2017
Arabs999:

...Buhari is a foolish man. He has no friend..
...He belongs to everybody, and still belongs to Nobody...even in the other room.. Aisha refused to open Kongoh in the other room.
..If na lie, call Aisha now for confirmation..
Actually buhari is having a friend here on Nairaland his name is sarki grin he is coming to quote you very soon
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by Sanchez01: 8:10pm On Jan 25, 2017
Abeos:
Waiting to hear that dss wants to arrest 2face too sad
Then just know Buhari is about getting into celebrity trouble.
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by mulattoclaroo(m): 8:10pm On Jan 25, 2017
Benygreat1:

Lol...... What about the others whose parents can't even afford the education here..... Pls come back home let's make it a better place
I do come to Nigeria though but one in a year. It's not coming back to rebuild Nigeria but are the people ready for that? Nigerians are very comfortable in their suffering otherwise a revolution would have taken place in this country. Nigerian youths on the other hand are not ready to lead

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by tempel(m): 8:10pm On Jan 25, 2017
[/color][i][/i][color=#006600]space booked. No retreat, no surrender.
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by Sent4rina: 8:12pm On Jan 25, 2017
mulattoclaroo:
Sometimes I won't blame my dad for spending so much in order for me to school abroad. Even when I finished my studies, he ensured I stayed back. I never knew what he was trying to do until now. Nigeria is a wasted country.

Sometimes we should learn to speak good of our country.
You are a Nigerian by defult either you like it or not. Cheers!
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by mulattoclaroo(m): 8:12pm On Jan 25, 2017
ndidibabe:
Will you keep your dirty mouth shut and stop bragging?
if you're not dumb you'll realize I want bragging but being factual. I pity your life. Ozuo
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by mulattoclaroo(m): 8:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
Sent4rina:

Sometimes we should learn to speak good of our country.
You are a Nigerian by defult either you like it or not. Cheers!
Bros forget speaking good. Who Nigeria help?

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by SmartMugu: 8:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
Buratai go kill people tire this time.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by bluice2(m): 8:14pm On Jan 25, 2017
carzola:

You will be shocked to see them do this "march" from their Bentleys, Range and G Wagons........ cheesy
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by mulattoclaroo(m): 8:15pm On Jan 25, 2017
Amelian:

Nigeria can only be a wasted country if we allow it to be wasted.. We can't seat idle and expect things to suddenly go right. We need to stand up for this country orelse our generation unborn will curse us.
Bros I'm 100% in support of you but who's gonna stand up? This generation of Nigerian youths are worse.
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by Atk1nson(m): 8:17pm On Jan 25, 2017
carzola:

"The worst illiterate is the political illiterate, he doesn’t hear, doesn’t speak, nor participates in the political events. He doesn’t know the cost of life, the price of the bean, of the fish, of the flour, of the rent, of the shoes and of the medicine, all depends on political decisions. The political illiterate is so stupid that he is proud and swells his chest saying that he hates politics. The slowpoke doesn’t know that, from his political ignorance is born the prostitute, the abandoned child, and the worst thieves of all, the bad politician, corrupted and flunky of the national and multinational companies.
"
Bertolt Brecht

4 Likes

Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 25, 2017
Zico5:
Let the revolution start o. We are tired of this one sided government. Let's take our destiny into our hands.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 25, 2017
Buhari must go

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by Sent4rina: 8:19pm On Jan 25, 2017
mulattoclaroo:
Bros forget speaking good. Who Nigeria help?

Nigeria will be great again, i believe.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Pictured With Anthony Joshua's Sister As They Pose With His WBO Belt / Bisola Featured In FalzTheBahdGuy "Ellobae" Video (photos) / Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.