Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest (64488 Views)

Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React / Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' / Bovi Insists He Is Not Going To Join 2face In The Nationwide Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by Sent4rina: 9:05pm On Jan 25, 2017
mulattoclaroo:
I pray and hope so too. But if you ask me, I don't see PDP or APC as the answer any of our problems as a nation. PDP and APC are 2 fangs on the same snake. Maybe it's time another party is given a chance.

It's not about party (they are thesame set of people) but total restructuring and great enlightenment.

Some parts of the country with larger population lacks proper orientation on governance and its propel mechicanism and its affecting the development of the nation as a whole..
Like i have said earlier, we are waking up already.
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by chibuike107: 9:08pm On Jan 25, 2017
mulattoclaroo:
Sometimes I won't blame my dad for spending so much in order for me to school abroad. Even when I finished my studies, he ensured I stayed back. I never knew what he was trying to do until now. Nigeria is a wasted country.
guy what abt we wa know get such opportunity. Are we wasted also......should we continue in pains?
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by creamylicious(f): 9:11pm On Jan 25, 2017
frankloloko:
Nonsense ,Nonsense ,Nonsense ,Nonsense ,free kanu , free dansuki , return fuel to 85naira . Return all my ex , bring dollar back to 200 . Bring my weight back to 95 , then pack all your swag , cap , cooking stove back to daura . Is that clear ?
lol... truly did you lose weight i lost too though
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by EMEBROS(m): 9:12pm On Jan 25, 2017
legendte:
Enough is enough. We have to take back our country.
Restructuring and accountability is the way forward.

Sign your signature by clicking like
I WOULD SIGN AS LONG AS YOUR VIEW IS APARTY! BOTH PDP AND APC; WE NEED TO REVOLT AGAINST THESE ELITES. MY TAKE

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by franchasng: 9:17pm On Jan 25, 2017
mulattoclaroo:
Sometimes I won't blame my dad for spending so much in order for me to school abroad. Even when I finished my studies, he ensured I stayed back. I never knew what he was trying to do until now. Nigeria is a wasted country.
Do you realize that with the way things are going in the world today, many western and developed nations may start to deport/chase/persecute foreign immigrants living in their country

So no matter what, home is the best, and if you are from a developed country, you earn more respect wherever you live, but if u are from a poor, devastated country, u will never be respected or treated well in any foreign nation u reside.

So pray and do whatever u can to help Nigeria become good because u never can tell the immigration policy the country u live in comfortably now may come up with tomorrow.‎
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 25, 2017
CriticMaestro:
mumu do humans live forever? APCGOAT
Biafra goat. So na to dey wish another man death? Ur don wish ur family death first before u wish another family?
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by CriticMaestro: 9:20pm On Jan 25, 2017
ademilan:

Biafra goat. So na to dey wish another man death? Ur don wish ur family death first before u wish another family?
INGRID, I WISH HIM DEATH? AH TOK SAY BUHARI GO DIE ABI D MAN NO COME B HUMAN BEING AGAIN WEY GO LIVE FOREVER....OTONDO
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by ntrukpum(m): 9:23pm On Jan 25, 2017
mulattoclaroo:
shut up!! shut d Bleep up. shut ur dirty mouth up. idiot.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by Tonason: 9:26pm On Jan 25, 2017
The only way out is to restructure Nigeria or break it up. There is only two methods for solving equation
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by dederocs(m): 9:28pm On Jan 25, 2017
A milhões likes for this, We the people have a right to state our demands. The legislative arm is weak and anti People.
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by willibounce1(m): 9:28pm On Jan 25, 2017
Thewrath:

Everything is all about jona,bleeping blind zombies led us into this shit,now you want someone to come carry your cross for you,what a waste of "reasonable" youth!

Is anybody putting a gun to your head to March? Why you acting like you crazy?
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by youngsoja: 9:33pm On Jan 25, 2017
oooya were my shoe I road. This protest no go pass me bye.
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by domido(m): 9:35pm On Jan 25, 2017
CriticMaestro:
march for wetin now...ahbeg mek una kukuma go house.....BuBu go die weda eim like am or not bsides 2019 is around the corner
U go wait till 2019? 2019 is too far. Many things will go wrong before then.
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by CriticMaestro: 9:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
domido:

U go wait till 2019? 2019 is too far. Many things will go wrong before then.
u wan impeach am abi him tell u say protest go make am resign
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by mulattoclaroo(m): 9:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
ntrukpum:

shut up!! shut d Bleep up. shut ur dirty mouth up. idiot.
shut that set piece you call a mouth. Hopeless fool.
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by lawboss: 10:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
I am thinking so...cos we warned them,bt they tot we are only greedy....ket them go and quench the fire they started, I could remember many of this celebrities beefing GEJ...Only the Igbo Nation has been on the forefront against rubbish in Nigeria while other tribes Sidon dey look now let the table turn around.
months:
ABEG NDIIGBO SHOULD AVOID THIS PROTEST, IT DOES NOT CONCERN US, MAKE WE SIDDON TAKE EYE DEY LOOK DEM.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by ndidibabe(f): 10:03pm On Jan 25, 2017
mulattoclaroo:
if you're not dumb you'll realize I want bragging but being factual. I pity your life. Ozuo
Wannabe. Poor soul claiming rich.
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by edidos: 10:04pm On Jan 25, 2017
I never knew tuface is also foolish like ds oh, I have always respected him so he think protest is what will change Nigeria.
Tuface has never given back to Nigeria, who you help??
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by amanikondo: 10:07pm On Jan 25, 2017
carzola:
Please let them go alone..
Because they have never felt
What Nigerian sun does to us.
March my butt... They think is to wear
Gold chain and jump around in the name of performance go and see what sun does to people brains in Nigeria.

Sun wey dey fry brain. In fact skin cancer.
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by mulattoclaroo(m): 10:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
ndidibabe:
Wannabe. Poor soul claiming rich.
frustration is your problem. That's why I won't reply you any further. Go and thank you stars that you have mynd44 currently overseeing the affairs of nairaland who's very quick to ban people or else I would have given you the insult of your wretched life.
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by domido(m): 10:25pm On Jan 25, 2017
CriticMaestro:
u wan impeach am abi him tell u say protest go make am resign
So many things dey happen guy. At least to tell am say guys dey pars. Guys no get joy.
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by Leovido(m): 10:25pm On Jan 25, 2017
Since me sef na para-celebrity, I go follow dem join.

Besides I gast see my two most favorite Naija artists *wink*
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by Francis95(m): 10:27pm On Jan 25, 2017
mulattoclaroo:
What's the name of the country you studied in?
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by mulattoclaroo(m): 10:29pm On Jan 25, 2017
Francis95:

What's the name of the country you studied in?
Canada.
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by Francis95(m): 10:32pm On Jan 25, 2017
mulattoclaroo:
Canada.
wow nice, can you give me rough estimate of how much he spent for your Flight, accomodation and fees?
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by kaystick86(m): 10:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
A lot of our AList stars that campaign for this government will definitely hide their heads in shame by now as the see nothing good in GEJ then.
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by kuzi1(m): 10:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
months:
ABEG NDIIGBO SHOULD AVOID THIS PROTEST, IT DOES NOT CONCERN US, MAKE WE SIDDON TAKE EYE DEY LOOK DEM.
This na why u ppl make up d minority in naija. Only to cheat ppl dey make ppl suffer all in d name of bizness...afta una go dey call buhari. Stand up for ur nation n stop been a mediocre
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by Chuksemi(m): 10:41pm On Jan 25, 2017
carzola:
Please let them go alone..
Because they have never felt
What Nigerian sun does to us.
March my butt... They think is to wear
Gold chain and jump around in the name of performance go and see what sun does to people brains in Nigeria.

You and everybody who liked your post are very stupid. I pray your child reads your comment one day and realize the kind of foolish parent he has.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by 9cechris(m): 11:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
Am coming from aba, which side i go follow meet una abeg. I wan join. ;DAm coming from aba, which side i go follow meet una abeg. I wan join.
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by enfantdedieu: 11:19pm On Jan 25, 2017
ok naah...
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by EndiaSami: 11:29pm On Jan 25, 2017
2face is King!
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by sirwhyteB(m): 11:29pm On Jan 25, 2017
let's go there
let the revolution begin
so that we could behold positive change
let's go we can do this
let's go because we are humans and not ordinary animals.
let's make Nigeria better place

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 / Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 / Pawpaw Goes Gaga Over Evia Simon's Butt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.