Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest (64505 Views)

Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React / Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' / Bovi Insists He Is Not Going To Join 2face In The Nationwide Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 26, 2017
Amelian:

About who will stand up for this idea?
My dear u notice last election how Nigerians stood up 2 vote for Buhari and disregard Jonathan upon all the money he spent to win favours..

The same way the youths and everyone will stand up, go out there , With anger and hungry souls to vote out buhari and his cohorts. Before 2019 Nigerians eyes go clear.. It's either he's voted out or most masses will die of hunger before his second term is over.
It's a survival instinct that will happen come 2019,next election.

And inbetween, Am a lady smiley

I wonder why peeps on Nairaland always think am a guy when I say things..
Am a straight up lady. Situations in different stages of my life have toughened me up.
Sorry I sound like a guy.

yeah with the way things are going,itz gonna be a massive turn out for that protest!!!but remember there are some pple who I think its government are doing well for them,so dey are not bordered on this pressing needs of the nation,like in Anambra state for example!its government has helped to provide some basic amenities that will add to the pples life,most in the area of agriculture,(food infrastructure)reduced taxes,in Anambra tax has been baned so as to minimize the cost of spending for the pple,but that just for d mean time,also implies to Edo,tax also baned here,I mean taxes for taxi driver's,market women,hawker's,and etc,so I think in a little way there are some part's of nigeria were things are going well for them,last december I bought a bag of rice dere at low cost than what I expected....well you are straight on point that why pple mistake yhu for a guy,,!!!
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by Realist2: 7:33am On Jan 26, 2017
I am mobilizing people here already. Hope they woudnt be chickened out oo ?.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by Junaknoni(m): 8:00am On Jan 26, 2017
please,dont answer diswan,he was high on weed,in fact hes always high on weed
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by readingokpara: 9:04am On Jan 26, 2017
Buhari is an animal with no human sympathy am in already. fellow Nigerians say no to islamatization of Nigeria, poverty, high handed executive recklessness, intimidation and oppression. In America Protest were held in Washington with over 250,000.000 according to the organizers the president was insulted in live broadcast on cable and no one be has been arrested back here in rivers people holding show of support for the American president suffered shipwreck. Tinubu if you can read me tell Osinbajo to resign immediately for the sanctity of his name and prosterity. God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by Abdulazeez007(m): 9:07am On Jan 26, 2017
carzola:
Please let them go alone..
Because they have never felt
What Nigerian sun does to us.
March my butt... They think is to wear
Gold chain and jump around in the name of performance go and see what sun does to people brains in Nigeria.
abeg, what effect would it hv on d economy?
the diamond chain david carries around can sort this nah!
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by Abdulazeez007(m): 9:08am On Jan 26, 2017
readingokpara:
Buhari is an animal with no human sympathy am in already. fellow Nigerians say no to islamatization of Nigeria, poverty, high handed executive recklessness, intimidation and oppression. In America Protest were held in Washington with over 250,000.000 according to the organizers the president was insulted in live broadcast on cable and no one be has been arrested back here in rivers people holding show of support for the American president suffered shipwreck. Tinubu if you can read me tell Osinbajo to resign immediately for the sanctity of his name and prosterity. God bless Nigeria
when buhari has no human sympathy, what about doz dt looted d money meant for d citizens?
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by alaskido(m): 9:09am On Jan 26, 2017
O set ti go. E don set. Musicians wants to occupy Nigeria. They think it is to put on big bling bling and to jump up and down a stage. You will stand under the Nigerian harsh sun for hours. Then you will know it is not easy. Also go with your bullet proof o because Buhari will send his dogs after you all.
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by promzy555(m): 10:20am On Jan 26, 2017
I AM READY TO FIGHT, DAT IS IF MY BROTHERS WILL NOT GIVE UP. I AM READY, YES I AM.....

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by jibsiddy456: 10:23am On Jan 26, 2017
Buhari must go
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by jibsiddy456: 10:32am On Jan 26, 2017
Can we just burn all dis fucking politicians. We dont need dem. We are ready. REVOLUTION LOADING
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by jibsiddy456: 10:36am On Jan 26, 2017
Adonkia:
Abeg make una face una music. What u guys are about to embark on will be faced with backstabbing.
Abeg shut up
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by jibsiddy456: 10:48am On Jan 26, 2017
Chuksemi:

You and everybody who liked your post are very stupid. I pray your child reads your comment one day and realize the kind of foolish parent he has.
dont mind him. Sun don dry is brain
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by goldedprince: 10:57am On Jan 26, 2017
wetin govt do una na?
these idiots are just ungrateful.
this is the only administration wey dollar hit N500.
are they saying they dont benefit from it.
no be $$$ una dey collect for all those international shows.
when i invited one of those idiots to belgium, no be in euros i pay them?
can they compare change that euros to naira now and 5years ago?
bunch of ungrateful retards.
THIS IS THE BEST GOVT EVER.
use your little brain well and you will wish buhari 20 more tenures.
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by itsRhamzy: 11:44am On Jan 26, 2017
its about time people...
let's join hands and flush down this shiiit...
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 26, 2017
Martin124:
yeah with the way things are going,itz gonna be a massive turn out for that protest!!!but remember there are some pple who I think its government are doing well for them,so dey are not bordered on this pressing needs of the nation,like in Anambra state for example!its government has helped to provide some basic amenities that will add to the pples life,most in the area of agriculture,(food infrastructure)reduced taxes,in Anambra tax has been baned so as to minimize the cost of spending for the pple,but that just for d mean time,also implies to Edo,tax also baned here,I mean taxes for taxi driver's,market women,hawker's,and etc,so I think in a little way there are some part's of nigeria were things are going well for them,last december I bought a bag of rice dere at low cost than what I expected....well you are straight on point that why pple mistake yhu for a guy,,!!!

Soft Protest will make the government realise the problem on ground and the impending doom for them, come next election. Let's be calm and vote them out.
In between, Anambra state is lucky.. Thank God for their governor. Unlike other states. I can't wait to move out of Lagos. angry.
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by Adonkia(m): 1:00pm On Jan 26, 2017
jibsiddy456:
Abeg shut up
I hope you will be there. Not just cussing online.
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 26, 2017
Amelian:

Soft Protest will make the government realise the problem on ground and the impending doom for them, come next election. Let's be calm and vote them out.
In between, Anambra state is lucky.. Thank God for their governor. Unlike other states. I can't wait to move out of Lagos. angry.
ok oO if you say so,u wanna move out of lagos,eee d land of oppurtunity
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by aviazuva: 1:58pm On Jan 26, 2017
some people who are alive today shall die that day
RIP in advance
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by swagifted(m): 3:48pm On Jan 26, 2017
People will just use this opportunity to collect number, set p , and take a lot of selfies .. Protest ko..to d people wey tink say na protest Because davido, burna boy and 2face de ground
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by HeavenShield: 4:46pm On Jan 26, 2017
Pls endeavour to send the info around abt the Protest..Will it be state by state OR only one state..A THread on all social media should be open to enable full participation..Kudos
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by jayeoba92: 5:55pm On Jan 26, 2017
mulattoclaroo:
guy shut up. E dey pain you?
E dey pain you? question 4 your ancestor!
after your papa follow chop our nation wealth. why will he not be spending it on you. all i have for u z a PITY
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by mulattoclaroo(m): 6:52pm On Jan 26, 2017
jayeoba92:

E dey pain you? question 4 your ancestor!
after your papa follow chop our nation wealth. why will he not be spending it on you. all i have for u z a PITY
mumu. Is my father a politician? You no dey wise. I pity you.
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by jayeoba92: 7:22pm On Jan 26, 2017
mulattoclaroo:
mumu. Is my father a politician? You no dey wise. I pity you.
is my father a politician? another question for your ancestor. wasted sperm!
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 26, 2017
Martin124:
ok oO if you say so,u wanna move out of lagos,eee d land of oppurtunity

Lagos use 2 b amongst land of opportunities but since last year till now.. It's simply land of inflated bills, anything rent is Inflated, food prices inflated, everything is just extremely high in Lagos. They population sef is reducing. It seems some people who traveled stayed back in their various states.. Light is zero. The only thing that works here is agbero grin and road officials, police, VIO, KAI.. etc. .. They are having a field day at the expenses of the people.. grin
Abeg Lagos no be am. Lemme spread my business tentacles in other states or countries .

How are u doing
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 26, 2017
Amelian:

Lagos use 2 b amongst land of opportunities but since last year till now.. It's simply land of inflated bills, anything rent is Inflated, food prices inflated, everything is just extremely high in Lagos. They population sef is reducing. It seems some people who traveled stayed back in their various states.. Light is zero. The only thing that works here is agbero grin and road officials, police, VIO, KAI.. etc. .. They are having a field day at the expenses of the people.. grin
Abeg Lagos no be am. Lemme spread my business tentacles in other states or countries .

How are u doing
me am doing fine eee,I be dey plan to come lagos befor ooo,but with what you have said I think it to try other location's
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by Phobia1: 2:38am On Jan 27, 2017
mulattoclaroo:
Sometimes I won't blame my dad for spending so much in order for me to school abroad. Even when I finished my studies, he ensured I stayed back. I never knew what he was trying to do until now. Nigeria is a wasted country.
I don't usually say dis bug, duck u and ur father. if the citizens of that country ur father sent u to study nd live no fight 4 dia country, shey u and ur papa go fit go their? why ur father no send u go Pakistan?idiot
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by Hatrik(m): 4:40pm On Jan 27, 2017
So many things can happen from now to march......... even death
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 28, 2017
FUSS:

YES NA!
if dat wil slove 9ja problem may d wil of GOD b DONE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 / DJ Cuppy Pictured With Anthony Joshua's Sister As They Pose With His WBO Belt / Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.