Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,093 members, 7,835,681 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest (64519 Views)

Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React / Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' / Bovi Insists He Is Not Going To Join 2face In The Nationwide Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by ebenholer(m): 8:20pm On Jan 25, 2017
Such protest is strongly needed...may be it will open the senses of these tyrants who seems bent to afflict people through unfavorable governance.
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by holyfather(m): 8:20pm On Jan 25, 2017
MufasaRebirth:

Actually buhari is having a friend here on Nairaland his name is sarki grin he is coming to quote you very soon
On the contrary, he won't show up here.
He has nothing to say. grin
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by mulattoclaroo(m): 8:20pm On Jan 25, 2017
Sent4rina:

Nigeria will be great again, i believe.
I believe so too but not when the people who destroyed the country are still alive.
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by mikaelOX56(m): 8:21pm On Jan 25, 2017
mulattoclaroo:
Sometimes I won't blame my dad for spending so much in order for me to school abroad. Even when I finished my studies, he ensured I stayed back. I never knew what he was trying to do until now. Nigeria is a wasted country.
UR FADA FOR THAT
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by Adonkia(m): 8:21pm On Jan 25, 2017
Abeg make una face una music. What u guys are about to embark on will be faced with backstabbing.
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by onos217(m): 8:26pm On Jan 25, 2017
I think it's time to take the bull by horn; It's time to rise and put an end to the directionless government; It's time to put a stop to the huge wastage and missappropration of fund;It is time to end the untold hardship and injustice meted out by leaders;It's time to put square pegs around square holes
The revolution is here!
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by Sent4rina: 8:29pm On Jan 25, 2017
mulattoclaroo:
I believe so too but not when the people who destroyed the country are still alive.

I have a feeling that this time will pass and Nigeria will be restored sooner.

Its very obvious that citizenry are awaken and we all unanimously agitating for our social rights..
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by Thewrath(m): 8:29pm On Jan 25, 2017
willibounce1:

Of course we don't need looters and armed robbers to join and disrupt the peaceful March. We are not marching for biafrua.d, but for a better nigeria. We also don't need all your biafrua.d propaganda nonsense.
You are not even ashamed that you are matching against the govt you blindly voted and publicly affirming,your fellow apc supporters have gone hiding,but you....no shame at all,spits!

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by DavidOluyale(m): 8:35pm On Jan 25, 2017
I smell propaganda.
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by Snow5(m): 8:35pm On Jan 25, 2017
I stand with nigerians protesting...

#weshaltakeourcountrybackwithonevoice
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by vatiqan(m): 8:35pm On Jan 25, 2017
Iam4Atiku:

If you won't go, at least STF-UP!
Marching has been one of the reasons the world's leaders embrace the masses.
America particularly is where she is through marching.
Martin Luther King Jnr. Single handedly led series of Marches against racism from 1963-1967/8 and sometimes in those marches, Whites folks were with them.

See women in their millions going all out, marching against Trump(not that I support the protest against the POTUS, I'm only citing instance).
In Nigeria, we resort to prayers, expecting God to come down and remove the leaders we humans voted in.

I repeat, if you're not going out, just keep shut already and allow those of us brave enough to fight for the benefit of lilly-livered men like yourself do it.

You contributed by voting this calamity called Buhari so you are free to join the protest. You cant term us lilly-livered cos we did our protest long time ago. So my guy, I too would be at home that day, watching either on TVC, Channels or AIT. Goodluck, if only soldiers, would allow you!

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by mulattoclaroo(m): 8:38pm On Jan 25, 2017
mikaelOX56:
UR FADA FOR THAT
same to your father. Ozuo.
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by Kyllahmc(m): 8:38pm On Jan 25, 2017
Who knows what that 7 stands for? I always knew burna na my street brother.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by repogirl(f): 8:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
Yes we can!

The people are the power! Power to the people!

Let's take back our country from Fulani herdsmen and their brothers in power.
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by mulattoclaroo(m): 8:41pm On Jan 25, 2017
Sent4rina:

I have a feeling that this time will pass and Nigeria will be restored sooner.

Its very obvious that citizenry are awaken and we all unanimously agitating for our social rights..
I pray and hope so too. But if you ask me, I don't see PDP or APC as the answer any of our problems as a nation. PDP and APC are 2 fangs on the same snake. Maybe it's time another party is given a chance.
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by doctokwus: 8:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
edi287:
Makes sense...though let's be honest, i doubt this March will faze Buhari one bit.
Even if it doesnt,its time to let him know pple are suffering and ready to take action.
My grouse with this present situation is that he doesnt av an idea how to get us out and feels unperturbed.How can there b so much hardship and everyone goes on feeling unperturbed.Its incompetence in another guisze and very annoying.
I am fully in support and if this awAreness keeps spreading,we may trully av d first people and not NLC centred protest.Even if its for a day.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by tillaman(m): 8:45pm On Jan 25, 2017
I hope u guys wunt lead ppl to their deaths oo, I hope it doesn't end in chaos, 2baba wants to pick up baba fela anikulapo's mantle, revolutionary soldier moving steady, 2baba sha take it easy
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
carzola:
Please let them go alone..
Because they have never felt
What Nigerian sun does to us.
March my butt... They think is to wear
Gold chain and jump around in the name of performance go and see what sun does to people brains in Nigeria.
Hahahahahaha cheesy cheesy
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by willibounce1(m): 8:49pm On Jan 25, 2017
Thewrath:

You are not even ashamed that you are matching against the govt you blindly voted and publicly affirming,your fellow apc supporters have gone hiding,but you....no shame at all,spits!

Stop being stupid. Whether I voted for APC or not is non of your business. What is shameful in marching against a jagajaga govt? The problem with you ipods is that you hardly use your brain or probably too much akpu ha blocked it. Jonathan lost th election and you lots are no getting biafrua.d. It's a forgotten issue. Deal with it and stop disturbing the rest of us who want to talk sense into the heads of our Satanic Nigerian politicians. Hatred no go eve let you reason properly.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 25, 2017
E be like say Fulani herdsmen don ravage 2Face's village for Benue.
Anyway, whatever reason, this government dug it's own grave.
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by menkas(m): 8:52pm On Jan 25, 2017
i ll be part of this nigeria have keep cam too much i be there be it lagos or abuja im going our youth have suffer too much in this country God tubaba
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by Temysteve(m): 8:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
mulattoclaroo:
Sometimes I won't blame my dad for spending so much in order for me to school abroad. Even when I finished my studies, he ensured I stayed back. I never knew what he was trying to do until now. Nigeria is a wasted country.
omo ale ni e ooo, just stay there and never come back home.
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by XaintJoel20: 8:54pm On Jan 25, 2017
mulattoclaroo:
You are fortunate. Kudos to dad...
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 25, 2017
vatiqan:

You contributed by voting this calamity called Buhari so you are free to join the protest. You cant term us lilly-livered cos we did our protest long time ago. So my guy, I too would be at home that day, watching either on TVC, Channels or AIT. Goodluck, if only soldiers, would allow you!
Firstly, I never voted for Buhari as I was PDP's Youth Coordinator for the 2015 elections in my LGA. And I delivered, because my state is a core PDP state, so he never won a single political Ward there.

Secondly, even if I had vote for him and now realise he is not the man I thought he was when I cast the vote, I still reserve the right to withdraw that supposed vote, by expressing my dissatisfaction about his style of leadership. Either way, I have course to go out and lend my voice to other insightful youths out there who will turn out en-masse that day. Happy TV viewing that day, that's if there will be light for you to watch.
Again, watching us on TV from your house makes us celebrity and you a fan. grin grin grin

On whether soldiers will allow the protest; I rather die on my feet than live on my knees.

4 Likes

Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by spartan50(m): 8:58pm On Jan 25, 2017
carzola:
Gold chain and jump around in the name of performance go and see what sun does to people brains in Nigeria.
Ogbeni keep quiet there... Do you know what this guys have been through. Stop been petty in your petty life.. If you no do move ahead but if you are in support it and stop spewing thrash

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by misterdeco: 8:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
Buhari nah stubborn goat..... Lol
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by Thewrath(m): 9:01pm On Jan 25, 2017
willibounce1:

Stop being stupid. Whether I voted for APC or not is non of your business. What is shameful in marching against a jagajaga govt? The problem with you ipods is that you hardly use your brain or probably too much akpu ha blocked it. Jonathan lost th election and you lots are no getting biafrua.d. It's a forgotten issue. Deal with it and stop disturbing the rest of us who want to talk sense into the heads of our Satanic Nigerian politicians. Hatred no go eve let you reason properly.
Everything is all about jona,bleeping blind zombies led us into this shit,now you want someone to come carry your cross for you,what a waste of "reasonable" youth!

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by MisterGrace: 9:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
carzola:

Are you from south-west?
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by Tobycharles: 9:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
Buhari should be a synonym for failure when next d dictionary is to be reviewed.
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by pedo360: 9:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
nice move 2baba. as for me I don ready to break usen Bolt record in case of our friends from Barack's show face
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by nurusystem(m): 9:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
i suppport u ppl ,,let it be peace work..dont allow ipob to join us because of voilence...
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by vatiqan(m): 9:04pm On Jan 25, 2017
Iam4Atiku:

Firstly, I never voted for Buhari as I was PDP's Youth Coordinator for the 2015 elections in my LGA. And I delivered, because my state is a core PDP state, so he never won a single political Ward there.

Secondly, even if I had vote for him and now realise he is not the man I thought he was when I cast the vote, I still reserve the right to withdraw that supposed vote, by expressing my dissatisfaction about his style of leadership. Either way, I have course to go out and lend my voice to other insightful youths out there who will turn out en-masse that day. Happy TV viewing that day, that's if there will be light for you to watch.
Again, watching us on TV from your house makes us celebrity and you a fan. grin grin grin

On whether soldiers will allow the protest; I rather die on my feet than live on my knees.

goodluck brother. Whn I see a just course, I've vent my anger too; on this one? So many hypocrites

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bisola Featured In FalzTheBahdGuy "Ellobae" Video (photos) / Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians / DJ Cuppy Pictured With Anthony Joshua's Sister As They Pose With His WBO Belt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.