Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Itz This Gonna Be Bad News For Gays - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Itz This Gonna Be Bad News For Gays (1140 Views)

"I Promise I Can Be Bad For YOU" Curvy Nigeria Girl Put Her Assets On Display / "I Promise I Can Be Bad For YOU" Curvy Nigeria Girl Put Her Assets On Display / Miss Sahhara: Being Born In A Country Hostile To Gays & Transgender Makes Me Sad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Itz This Gonna Be Bad News For Gays by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 25, 2017

Shortly after Donald Trump assumed office, everything on the Whitehouse’ official website was moved and archived on a new Obama website and was replaced with a Trump site.
The updated WhiteHouse.gov website neglected to include certain social issues that seem to matter to some America citizens, issues like LGBT rights, Civil rights and climate change.

A search for LGBT on the WhiteHouse.gov website came up with a blank.
[img] http://www.gossipmill.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/tru1.png [/img]
Trump made it clear during his campaign that he was opposed to same-sex marriage and his Vice, Mike Pence, shares the same view has never hidden the fact that he is anti-gay.

Inflammatory comments were posted on news articles that pointed out the disappearance of the LGBT rights page, most of them frighteningly homophobic.

“Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Men marry women or you won’t be with us,” one comment read.

Meanwhile, human Rights Campaign president, Chad Griffin, has called on Trump “to reinstate the pages immediately.”

He said, “If President Trump truly believes in uniting the country, now is the time to make clear whether he will be an ally to the LGBT community in our struggle for equality. We are prepared to do whatever it takes to protect our community and our progress.

ITS THIS BAD NEWS FOR GAYS grin grin
Re: Itz This Gonna Be Bad News For Gays by joliyp(f): 5:25pm On Jan 25, 2017
lol.........
Re: Itz This Gonna Be Bad News For Gays by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 25, 2017
What will they do?

They will glitter u to death and shimmy on your grave.

Strike a pose..! And finish... cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Itz This Gonna Be Bad News For Gays by Masonic(m): 5:36pm On Jan 25, 2017
JuicyLucy:
What will they do?

They will glitter u to death and shimmy on your grave.

Strike a pose..! And finish... cool

This actually got me grin grin grin
Re: Itz This Gonna Be Bad News For Gays by firstking01(m): 5:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
joliyp:
lol.........
Justina...how ya??

MeanWhiLe....i so support this new development...go! go!! go!! president trump.
Re: Itz This Gonna Be Bad News For Gays by EDSONSMITH(m): 5:49pm On Jan 25, 2017
cheesy grin grin TIRI GBOSA FOR TRUMP
Re: Itz This Gonna Be Bad News For Gays by Boleyndynasty2(f): 5:52pm On Jan 25, 2017
Masonic:

Stalking you now.
Re: Itz This Gonna Be Bad News For Gays by Masonic(m): 6:08pm On Jan 25, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
Stalking you now.

Lol, How u take know say na me?

Don't tell me you go about checking peoples DP n shii? undecided
Re: Itz This Gonna Be Bad News For Gays by sweerychick(f): 6:10pm On Jan 25, 2017
grin let sanity return at last
Re: Itz This Gonna Be Bad News For Gays by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 25, 2017
Gay people should follow Obama to Kenya.

We have a new sheriff in town. His name Donald TRUMP.

No homo....
Re: Itz This Gonna Be Bad News For Gays by Boleyndynasty2(f): 6:21pm On Jan 25, 2017
Masonic:

Lol, How u take know say na me?

Don't tell me you go about checking peoples DP n shii? undecided
Heavy mason.., you're so easy to find out and that PLU... stuff.No strength for Dp and shiii
Re: Itz This Gonna Be Bad News For Gays by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 25, 2017
ghen ghen grin
Re: Itz This Gonna Be Bad News For Gays by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 25, 2017
Masonic:

I'm glad you got it grin
Re: Itz This Gonna Be Bad News For Gays by joliyp(f): 6:31pm On Jan 25, 2017
firstking01:
Justina...how ya??

MeanWhiLe....i so support this new development...go! go!! go!! president trump.
dear am gud.........i suprt trump......wia ve u been?
Re: Itz This Gonna Be Bad News For Gays by firstking01(m): 6:33pm On Jan 25, 2017
joliyp:
dear am gud.........i suprt trump......wia ve u been?
Should be asking you that question...i dropped my digits with you last week as you said but i'm yet to hear from you...check your mail...i retrieved my line as a result of my misplaced phone.
Re: Itz This Gonna Be Bad News For Gays by Masonic(m): 6:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
Heavy mason.., you're so easy to find out and that PLU... stuff.No strength for Dp and shiii

For Your small mind na cheesy
Re: Itz This Gonna Be Bad News For Gays by joliyp(f): 6:41pm On Jan 25, 2017
firstking01:
Should be asking you that question...i dropped my digits with you last week as you said but i'm yet to hear from you...check your mail...i retrieved my line as a result of my misplaced phone.
ok wil check again
Re: Itz This Gonna Be Bad News For Gays by McBrooklyn(m): 6:42pm On Jan 25, 2017

Re: Itz This Gonna Be Bad News For Gays by firstking01(m): 6:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
joliyp:
ok wil check again
Waiting, just whatsapp me.
Re: Itz This Gonna Be Bad News For Gays by Boleyndynasty2(f): 6:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
Masonic:

For Your small mind na cheesy
tongue I know just how to find you out
Re: Itz This Gonna Be Bad News For Gays by Masonic(m): 6:48pm On Jan 25, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
tongue I know just how to find you out

Do you need find me out when I'm just right next to you?

1 Like

Re: Itz This Gonna Be Bad News For Gays by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 25, 2017
where is dat wasted sperm of a male-daugther boborisky

change now or ur name na sorry.

(1) (Reply)

#romantic #thoughts Happy Teddy Day 2017 Romantic Thoughts, Quotes For Her / Things You Must Know About Relationships. / Nysc Camp And Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.